PDA

View Full Version : trying to find MMA videos

Knightowl
12-21-2010, 08:48 PM
Is there a place that just specializes in MMA videos and jiu jitsu? I've looked and looked to no avail. How about any sites on usenet that have a good amount.

anon
12-21-2010, 08:50 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/391961-MMA-Trackers

Knightowl
12-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Went thru the thread u just posted. Unable to signup without invite for mma-torrents and mmatracker anywhere else. Usenet sites?

Nitti
12-21-2010, 09:42 PM
I'd say send me a pm with email, but I don't know if you can

Knightowl
12-21-2010, 09:46 PM

Not able to yet. bestmmatorrents has open sign up but it wants me to first do a survey or play a game. When I click it firefox reports it as a poor site and plus the website wants me to download something to my pc. Don't know how safe that is which is why I didn't do it.

Tokeman
12-21-2010, 09:54 PM
I would not run anything to take a survey or play a game. If it required something, it should tell you what it is (IE Flash)

Enlightened
12-21-2010, 10:00 PM

Not able to yet. bestmmatorrents has open sign up but it wants me to first do a survey or play a game. When I click it firefox reports it as a poor site and plus the website wants me to download something to my pc. Don't know how safe that is which is why I didn't do it.

This guy is offering u a chance to join MMA Tracker, and U rather be with bestmma tracker and play a STUPID Game?
How "Dumb" and a n00b can U be?

Knightowl
12-21-2010, 10:03 PM
How am I dumb I know what he was offering but i can't send pms because I just made an account today. Enlighten me.

xJohnxSmithx
12-21-2010, 10:16 PM
If/when you get into mmatracker, you are gonna be in mma heaven.

Duckater
12-22-2010, 05:59 PM
GTi is another option for MMA content :)

Green Goblin
12-23-2010, 07:22 PM
what usenet sites do you have, NZBMatrix seems to have a lot of files on it, i don't watch it so i am not to sure what i am looking at.

Knightowl
12-23-2010, 08:33 PM
Seen the stuff on NZBMatrix but looking more for instructional videos for styles like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Russian Sambo, Judo. Looked on supersearch on newsleecher and also on NZBsRus,and nzbindex but couldn't find much if any.

I'm not here looking to get into leet hard to get in trackers or beg for invites as I'm satisfied with what I have at the moment just need... ok let me rephrase that I don't need but would like to find a place that has what I'm currently looking for be it torrents, usenet or 1 click hosters.

I would also like to say thanks to all who replied to this thread trying to help me out.