PDA

View Full Version : lea88 and whatcdfan spreading the love

lea88
12-22-2010, 05:43 PM
Omg so many rules
Why dont you simply say that you dont want to give out invites and just making the topic just for sake of it?

lea88
12-22-2010, 07:52 PM
Omg so many rules
Why dont you simply say that you dont want to give out invites and just making the topic just for sake of it?
Why so miserable? Can we say Bah Humbug? LOL. If I didn't want to give and help I wouldn't of wasted my time making the thread. So many rules?? LOL. Those are simple requests to keep the scum out. If your bothered by them I can only assume you perhaps fall into that area. If you don't want to follow rules - you best buy your own island and go live on it, as the world is governed by laws and rules we all follow.

Ok so from your post I get that not only you stereotype people you also are delusional and think your rules need to apply on the world. Wow! I salule your audacity!
Thanks but no thanks. Continue on with your thread and if you get some time do read on how to do a proper giveaway

Cabalo
12-22-2010, 07:58 PM
:blink:

anon
12-22-2010, 07:58 PM
do read on how to do a proper giveaway

I thought being careful about who you invite, which Chief_Garbonzo is doing, was part of doing a "proper giveaway". :mellow:

lea88
12-22-2010, 08:07 PM
do read on how to do a proper giveaway

I thought being careful about who you invite, which Chief_Garbonzo is doing, was part of doing a "proper giveaway". :mellow:

fair enough but you do need to

1)List what trackers and how many invites you are giving away
2)Specific requirements instead of vague multiple ones
2)Stop asking stupid questions like why did you buy a seedbox to buffer your accounts

Cabalo
12-22-2010, 08:19 PM
It's not a stupid question to ask why would someone waste money on a seedbox. Yes, I said right, waste.

lea88
12-22-2010, 08:28 PM
It's not a stupid question to ask why would someone waste money on a seedbox. Yes, I said right, waste.

Isn't it ironic that the same people (who currently question the wisdom behind purchasing a seedbox) ask for the same seedbox proof when people like me(with low upload speeds) come up asking for invites to trackers like Bitme, BitmeTV, SDBits etc.?

Cabalo
12-22-2010, 11:41 PM

Isn't it ironic that the same people (who currently question the wisdom behind purchasing a seedbox) ask for the same seedbox proof when people like me(with low upload speeds) come up asking for invites to trackers like Bitme, BitmeTV, SDBits etc.?

I personally feel no irony at all. You can check my past few giveaways and you will see I never asked for seedbox speedtests, as I consider them irrelevant when picking a candidate. If other members don't feel the same way, it's their decision. In the end, it's their invites, they do as they see fit.

Slickerey
12-23-2010, 12:59 AM
Turtle Lumps
Tasty Tacos
Reverend Tom Tarball
Silly Cowbell Collectors
Party Time Nerds
Irreversible Pony Turds
Donkey Hiccups
Fruity Tangerine Nachos
Sour Buffalo Tears
and..
Waffles!

I'd LOVE some Tasty Tacos. :P

I kid, I kid. I'd ask for Party Time Nerds, but Chocolate Nuggets is supposedly coming back. :happy:

izkrys
12-23-2010, 04:55 AM
what is Sour Buffalo Tears
is that another 0day tracker?
anyway, nice giveaway with some nice trackers, hope you'll find people who need them =)

anon
12-23-2010, 04:59 AM
what is Sour Buffalo Tears

I could tell you, but that'd be telling.

Quarterquack
12-23-2010, 05:55 AM
I kid, I kid. I'd ask for Party Time Nerds, but Chocolate Nuggets is supposedly coming back. :happy:

If you think my opinion is worth reading: I honestly enjoy the former more, however, the latter has always had a wider selection. At the end of the day: Whichever I opened first and got what I want from is my hero for the day.

Great to see the christmas cheer, even though in our corner of the internet it equates to invites! :happy:

anon
12-23-2010, 06:34 PM
I'll add :

SDBits,PTP,Rmvbusters

This thread is starting to become just like my last TV giveaway. :D

ScottK
12-23-2010, 06:36 PM
give me link, i want to get some 'lol' there

anon
12-23-2010, 06:42 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/390963-Miracles-do-happen-(TV-PTM-PTN-FTN-...-drop-from-the-sky-from-time-to-time)

Those were the times. :happy:

bijoy
12-23-2010, 07:10 PM
hey could I add some invites in aswell ScottK?

I'll support you in that case.. Go for it! ;) :lol:

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/390963-Miracles-do-happen-(TV-PTM-PTN-FTN-...-drop-from-the-sky-from-time-to-time)

Those were the times. :happy:

that thread was: simply epic!! #1738 replies! A record..

lea88
12-23-2010, 07:32 PM
I want what.cd

ca_aok
12-23-2010, 07:35 PM
And you would most certainly be an amazing candidate :lol:

Keep in mind the folks at What crack down pretty hard on people giving out their invites here. You don't want to lose your invites or account over it.

DeadPoet
12-23-2010, 07:36 PM
I want what.cd

Try interview. Good luck. :)

anon
12-23-2010, 07:40 PM
Try interview.

+1, if his country isn't banned from it. Visit whatinterviewprep.com and study up.

Green Goblin
12-23-2010, 07:49 PM
I want what.cd

awesome request, well thought out.

7th
12-23-2010, 07:50 PM
Is it just me or this thread is already a mess?

lea88
12-23-2010, 08:01 PM
I want what.cd

awesome request, well thought out.

Thanks man! I did put in alot of effort

You see for starters, I didn't said I 'needed' what.cd but I 'wanted' what.cd

Quarterquack
12-24-2010, 07:13 AM
You see for starters, I didn't said I 'needed' what.cd but I 'wanted' what.cd

There's nothing wrong with "needing" a file, and anyone who thinks the dopamine gained by the use and/or attaining of said file is somehow lesser in quality than that pertaining to tangible objects is just being an idiot. Why not try out the interview? I've needed files for projects, assignments, hand-outs etc. before which I would have never found if it weren't for the wonderful world of bittorrent.

I'll edit this post with a list of sites I can help people get into, hopefully towards the end of this night/early morning.

lea88
12-24-2010, 01:22 PM
I cant try out interview because my country is banned from irc interviews

whatcdfan
12-24-2010, 01:32 PM
Merry christmas everyone. :santa:

to you as well man

I want what.cd

i knew this would be coming, anyone considering this request please consider reading the threads below

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427782-HD-Torrents

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/426843-what.cd?p=3537801&viewfull=1#post3537801

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427920-1x-Bit-HDTV

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427869-ptp?p=3538521&viewfull=1#post3538521

sorry for posting that many links but the greatness of this donkey cant be enfolded in a single thread

@lea88:
if the other forums you were referring to are much better then FST where you got your request fulfilled in 2 hours why the hack are making a request here guess you are run out of self respect hun

A
12-24-2010, 02:05 PM
to you as well man

I want what.cd

i knew this would be coming, anyone considering this request please consider reading the threads below

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427782-HD-Torrents

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/426843-what.cd?p=3537801&viewfull=1#post3537801

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427920-1x-Bit-HDTV

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427869-ptp?p=3538521&viewfull=1#post3538521

sorry for posting that many links but the greatness of this donkey cant be enfolded in a single thread

@lea88:
if the other forums you were referring to are much better then FST where you got your request fulfilled in 2 hours why the hack are making a request here guess you are run out of self respect hun
TBH, from the first link, all I can gather is, how wrong you are on many of the stuff you said and trolling lea88 (however arrogantly dumb he may be) based on personal petty arguments between you two.

whatcdfan
12-24-2010, 02:11 PM
i like to retaliate hate

and how about the arguments of idol in that very thread
it was all fine though untill this

lol you wont get an invite here. You will however get smart ass comments and monkeys derailing your request thread. You are better off searching for other invite forums on the net and getting your invite from there. Look at what happened in my HDT request thread. I asked for an invite on another forum and got one in less than 2 hours!

ScottK
12-24-2010, 02:12 PM
@lea88:
If the other forums you were referring to are much better then fst where you got your request fulfilled in 2 hours why the hack are making a request here guess you are run out of self respect hun

:o

lea88
12-24-2010, 02:28 PM
@lea88:
If the other forums you were referring to are much better then fst where you got your request fulfilled in 2 hours why the hack are making a request here guess you are run out of self respect hun

I dont have a problem with these forums. If I had, I wouldn't be here.

I have a problem with trolls and monkeys like whatcdfan who ruin a perfectly good community. I am disappointed at the apparent disregard moderators have towards such attitude which has consistently lead to a declining popularity graph of these forums.

And yes I do encourage everyone to go through my history. I am also willing to provide profile links as I have nothing to hide :) If you check my history, only a couple of days back I was invited to PTN by another member who chose to ignore babblings of whatcdfan against me. Do ask him how I am doing at PTN :)

ScottK
12-24-2010, 02:31 PM
be yourself. i like :lol:

whatcdfan
12-24-2010, 02:59 PM
@lea88:
this internet life is fake all the way and has nothing to do with real grounds we live on if you can make out what i am trying to say and everyone has more dimensions to their personality then just being monkey, donkey etc and not always things work out between two people we all fall in these situations and we live by it.

Cabalo
12-24-2010, 07:47 PM
Oh, let the ensuing requests for the Nachos to begin.

I dont have a problem with these forums. If I had, I wouldn't be here.

I have a problem with trolls and monkeys like whatcdfan who ruin a perfectly good community. I am disappointed at the apparent disregard moderators have towards such attitude which has consistently lead to a declining popularity graph of these forums.

And yes I do encourage everyone to go through my history. I am also willing to provide profile links as I have nothing to hide :) If you check my history, only a couple of days back I was invited to PTN by another member who chose to ignore babblings of whatcdfan against me. Do ask him how I am doing at PTN :)

You indeed have reasons to be disappointed with our attitude, when we should have taken actions against your excessive profanity and rude behavior, which by the way, is a board rule, in case you bothered to read them.

Regarding that "graph", you don't know what you are talking about. I could show you a whole different graph, and you would see how false that statement is. It's just not worth the hassle.

lea88
12-24-2010, 07:58 PM
I wont argue with you on stats since obviously you have access to data.

However yes, you should take action on rude behavior and profanity. But wait...you did! I already have 2 infarctions but what about the troll we are talking about here who goes on insulting everyone in requests? Nothing. Yeah rite!

Cabalo
12-24-2010, 08:10 PM
I have moved to this thread most of the offtopic posts at chief's giveaway.
Please use this for the offtopic and leave the other for the giveaway and people throwing help (and invites too!) to the pot.

I wont argue with you on stats since obviously you have access to data.

However yes, you should take action on rude behavior and profanity. But wait...you did! I already have 2 infarctions but what about the troll we are talking about here who goes on insulting everyone in requests? Nothing. Yeah rite!
:O How do you know he did / didn't get warned? Do you have access to the infractions log? There you go again, supposing.
As you probably noticed, the infractions you got were slaps in the wrist. I bet that such behavior like yours wouldn't have been tolerated at those mutual fellating forums you were talking about. Indeed, each post more makes me think we really gave you reasons to be disappointed with us. :rolleyes:

7th
12-24-2010, 08:28 PM
so this is a troll... hummmm, interesting...

Intr4ns1t
12-25-2010, 07:33 AM
this internet life is fake all the way and has nothing to do with real grounds we live on if you can make out what i am trying to say and everyone has more dimensions to their personality then just being monkey, donkey etc and not always things work out between two people we all fall in these situations and we live by it.

Do you realize that your own post negates itself? You have single handedly pointed out everything that is wrong with BT, and further, forum culture in general. That belief that all of these interactions you have on a daily basis, on the internet, are "fake" is some of the most delusional tripe I have ever heard. There are people on the other end of every last post you make, and they all have feelings, even if you choose to lie to yourself about that fact.

Think about that the next time you thoughtlessly post the first words that come to your mind on any subject.

Saroman
12-25-2010, 01:54 PM
I am inclined to agree with lea on few points here..

The requests are treated atrociously here. (and No I haven't personally faced anything of that sorts here)

I mean, surely its someone's invite/account and he/she is entitled to give it with own reasons but on a practical note, I find Inviters expecting stupid replies to question like :

1) Why do you want this tracker ? - What is the logic behind this question ?

- I mean as if he is going to reply that "I want it so that I can buffer it up and then either cheat or trade it for something higher levels".

- Plain and simple replies aren't that valued. 'I want it because I am curious about its contents.' -> Request shot down.., 'I want it because of the quick pretimes' -> Nahhh Not good enough..

- Inviters want to be dazzled as if its not some tracker invite, but they are actually giving Oscars.

2) Convince me why you ? -

- Seriously, Its just a tracker for gods sake. If you don't trust the candidate to follow the rules; just skip him, why the shenanigans !!

I could go on and on with people wanting pictures / poems / essays etc etc..

All of this can be justified by - 'My invites + My rules' which is futile to argue upon, but I am more surprised by level of opinions, the others voice in the Giveaway thread as if they are sole protectors of Bittorrent community and everyone must be convinced about the authenticity of Invitee.

I think we must all be clear that this is the tracker/website account that we are talking about and there is actually a life beyond this as well so lets not get carried away by giving it more importance than it actually deserves.

I mean in the end is it too bad for a guy to request some tracker that everyone craves about..

No harm , no foul... All of us must take things easy. :)

Nitti
12-25-2010, 03:15 PM
You have single handedly pointed out everything that is wrong with BT, and further, forum culture in general. That belief that all of these interactions you have on a daily basis, on the internet, are "fake" is some of the most delusional tripe I have ever heard. There are people on the other end of every last post you make, and they all have feelings, even if you choose to lie to yourself about that fact.

It never ceases to amaze me how people seem to forget this fact. Partly because of the pure inconsideration and rudeness that one naturally wouldn't express if you were face to face, purely from a manners perspective. But if not for manners sake how many wouldn't pipe up from the self preservation aspect.

whatcdfan
12-25-2010, 04:17 PM
Do you realize that your own post negates itself?

No, but if you do pls tell me if i get a chance to improve myself i will take it

You have single handedly pointed out everything that is wrong with BT, and further, forum culture in general.

there could be further additions to that but still dosent eliminate my point

That belief that all of these interactions you have on a daily basis, on the internet, are "fake" is some of the most delusional tripe I have ever heard. There are people on the other end of every last post you make, and they all have feelings

do i fall in this category? if yes then what about this http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427782-HD-Torrents?p=3537356&viewfull=1#post3537356

btw apparently you have not lived the real life enough which a normal human does on average.this world is not a dream place we wish to live in, it has uncountable problems and sufferings in it my mothers eldest son was killed after 2 months of birth only because he would have gone on to claim the legacy of my father but my mother held on to it and finally she got her reward for not falling apart today after 30 years i have claimed my fathers legacy.the things that happen on the internet are by far have any practical meanings if someone has not went through experiencing this world and let himself influence and fall apart then they have lot to improve even if you choose to lie to yourself about this fact.

Think about that the next time you thoughtlessly post the first words that come to your mind on any subject.

you should wait a little and let me speak for myself before you go on to make such a conclusive statement, why are you so partial? the dispute happened between two people and if you question my stance why dont you be just and ask the same to the other person involved or comment on him

i am aware of the elasticity of the language, words can be manipulated to drive fake meanings that can be used to make wishful statements/comments. i too could have replied in different ways with different attitudes to your post but i choose to be what i am and post the first things that come to my mind

btw have you realized the fact that being humans we all stand at the same height from the ground and it is impossible to asses how much one has digged underneath himself unless you have the ability to transform yourself into an angel or god and move to the top so think about that the next time you thoughtlessly post the first words that come to your mind on any subject.

A
12-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Don't try to bury the obvious fact by baseless philosophy.

Quarterquack
12-25-2010, 06:22 PM

Every single dead philosopher just shed a tear from heaven. And yes, they "have the ability to transform themselves into an angel or god and move to the top."

bijoy
12-25-2010, 07:20 PM
title and the posts of the topis is not same, so, kinda confusing. :unsure:

snakebite
12-26-2010, 01:21 AM
Yea I am total with ya there bijoy....it went from the main topic to a total weid stuff...lol

Intr4ns1t
12-26-2010, 01:34 AM
No, but if you do pls tell me if i get a chance to improve myself i will take it

Please use some commas once in awhile.:P

there could be further additions to that but still dosent eliminate my pointI had a hard time figuring out your point, other that you believe that none of the interpersonal interactions you have online mean anything beyond ones and zeros. I believe this to be a patently absurd estimation. The length of your response tells me you have feelings, and that they were affected by my post, which I consider a validation of my point.

That belief that all of these interactions you have on a daily basis, on the internet, are "fake" is some of the most delusional tripe I have ever heard. There are people on the other end of every last post you make, and they all have feelingsdo i fall in this category? if yes then what about this http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/427782-HD-Torrents?p=3537356&viewfull=1#post3537356

You were aggressive and confrontational in your post that lea88 was responding to, so yes, both of you do. Again, this supports my argument.

btw apparently you have not lived the real life enough which a normal human does on average.this world is not a dream place we wish to live in, it has uncountable problems and sufferings in it my mothers eldest son was killed after 2 months of birth only because he would have gone on to claim the legacy of my father but my mother held on to it and finally she got her reward for not falling apart today after 30 years i have claimed my fathers legacy.the things that happen on the internet are by far have any practical meanings if someone has not went through experiencing this world and let himself influence and fall apart then they have lot to improve even if you choose to lie to yourself about this fact.Good sir, I feel you know nothing of my own journeys through life and my own hardships, which are not exactly a shiny happy tale themselves. I am no child by any stretch of the imagination, and have lived a hard life in my time on this earth. I do not argue that life is not hard compared to the internet, however that does not excuse a haphazard and indifferent attitude towards everyone you talk to online. It's a straw man anyways, i.e. a nonpoint.

you should wait a little and let me speak for myself before you go on to make such a conclusive statement, why are you so partial? the dispute happened between two people and if you question my stance why dont you be just and ask the same to the other person involved or comment on him.I did, hence the not addressing you again till you responded. ;) I am partial, in that circumstance, because in this instance, I felt that it was turned into a bullying situation, which always leave the bullied feeling defensive.

i am aware of the elasticity of the language, words can be manipulated to drive fake meanings that can be used to make wishful statements/comments. i too could have replied in different ways with different attitudes to your post but i choose to be what i am and post the first things that come to my mindI can only hope you are more polite in real life then, and my post had nothing to do with your responses to me, or your responses to lea88, it had to do with this wide belief, which you demonstrated quite literally, that none of what people say online matters at all. This is a falsehood, that you are demonstrating the falseness of with your own post.

btw, have you realized the fact that being humans we all stand at the same height from the ground and it is impossible to asses how much one has digged underneath himself unless you have the ability to transform yourself into an angel or god and move to the top so think about that the next time you thoughtlessly post the first words that come to your mind on any subject.Nice attempt at turning my own words on me, however, I chose my words carefully, and did not, in point of fact, insult you, or disparage you as a human being, only questioned your belief that this is all fake. I must ask, have you read any of my posts? I agree ABSOLUTELY with the first part of this last quote, in a metaphorical sense at least. I do not believe I am any better than you, or idol, or lea88, or anon, or any of the wide spectrum of personalities that inhabit this field, and I thought I have been pretty clear about that belief. I do however take issue with the effort to justify being shitty to others with the "fakeness" of the internet. You just happpend to blatantly demonstrate that attempt at justification, so you got quoted. Sorry about your luck I guess.

And just one more thing, I do, truthfully, appreciate you giving a thought out argument for your response instead of just saying hey fuck you noob,(though that is your implication with this sentence: "btw apparently you have not lived the real life enough which a normal human does on average"). You call me below average and subhuman with that statement. And it points out what I mean by thinking about what you say before you hit that enter button.

whatcdfan
12-26-2010, 01:00 PM
The length of your response tells me you have feelings, and that they were affected by my post, which I consider a validation of my point.

you are doing it wrong "assuming" and driving the meanings you wish to see and since you have opted you to judge yourself with your eyes closed surely you can consider your point to be valid and since you have already judged it to be valid (based on the length of my post instead of arguments in it) and taken away my right to challenge it by falsely assuming on the facts which are not there, nothing has left for me to be reasoning you with.

You were aggressive and confrontational in your post that lea88 was responding to, so yes, both of you do. Again, this supports my argument.

are you sleeping or pretending to be sleeping, wake up and see it was other way around. i only unearthed her lie and never told her "fuck yourself" "retarted" "monkey" etc before she said all this and more unto me,in case you did not notice i was replying to her and moreover she told me to not to post, needless to say she was having a superiority complex
do you know why idol earned her anger? because he was too having similar discussion as yours that was directed towards her

I can only hope you are more polite in real life

i also can only hope you are more realistic, unpartial and unjust in real life

I chose my words carefully, and did not, in point of fact, insult you, or disparage you as a human being

i too felt it although it does not matter to me but your attempt deserves admiration and similar attitude in responce

I agree ABSOLUTELY with the first part of this last quote, in a metaphorical sense at least.I do not believe I am any better than you

truth is hard to swallow, its a well known fact though not surprisingly the point i was trying to make flew over your head.let me rephrase, you cannot judge the personality of anyone to perfection unless you are god this is what i meant to say with "people have more dimensions to their personalities" and i do understand you need to neglect my arguments to attain the task you are up to.

so you got quoted.

i got quoted because you have portrait an image of mine and you want to prove yourself that i am nothing more then that. i can only ask you to come back to your senses and realize that you are in deceit.i also see how eager you are to prove to yourself that you judged me to perfection when you tried to held me accountable on more then one instances on the grounds which i never argued/opposed to in your PTN giveaway thread

Sorry about your luck I guess.

i am not as miserable as you think i am, i can take care of myself, keep your fake sympathy in intention to drive me nutts to yourself.

I do, truthfully, appreciate you giving a thought out argument for your response instead of just saying hey fuck you noob

If you go on to explore what else this world and everything in it has to offer you will appreciate it more.

just to let you know by being so partial and one sided your effort to make me realize cant be considered, sorry

btw i am curious to see if you come back to post a reply since my long post already would have validated your point, or is there anything left for you to argue in order to prove me wrong, lea88 did it with vulgarity and inevitably failed and you are doing it with sincerity, good luck

Intr4ns1t
12-26-2010, 01:44 PM
I would humbly request you get a dictionary, read my post, and reference any words I used that you don't recognize. Because your responses don't address many of my points, and your misinterpretation of the words I am using is doing you a disservice.

in the first quote, you try to equate me saying I "considered" something to me assuming something, when it fact it's the opposite. Your entire post is a strawman that does not address the whole point of my response to you. My point being that what people say to each other online DOES matter, and every post you make in response proves that point. It's the scientific method whatcdfan, observation and recreation of that observation in a controlled setting.

My observation is that what we say online matters. You prove it by wasting your time to tell me how I'm wrong about things that are irrelevant to the original point I made. Deal with and try to stop misdirecting the subject of yours and mines "debate".

The end point re: lea88, is that you followed her to another thread to both insult and troll her. It's her thread, and whether you like it or not, it will be her thread. Just because you take advantage of the tendencies of the moderators to let anything go, does not make it right. It's quite cowardly actually. It's also probably a good bit of the reason that this particular thread exists. To stop both of you from bickering like children in a request thread.

And for the love of god, learn the definition of the word metaphor. I know english is not your first language, so I take the time to explain myself, if you don't like that, stop replying, because I really do love to read my own words, so please give me a reason to explain more things you won't listen to...

bijoy
12-26-2010, 02:36 PM
Is there anything special here, that I'm missing? :unsure:

Intr4ns1t
12-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Is there anything special here, that I'm missing? :unsure:

It's one of those rare occasions when two people explore a difference of opinion in depth. I know, it's FST, wtf? I enjoy philosophical arguments, and this one has been remarkably civil so far, considering the number of words being bandied about.

1000possibleclaws
12-26-2010, 05:01 PM
To me this whole 'social' aspect of elite private bt, coupled with obsessions of quality over quantity (memberwise), has focused in on wit and ability to write, which is why discussions always head this direction. In reality there only has to be limited social components to trackers, and ideal members don't have much if any correlation to this train of thought. So much easier to ignore these types of forums as well as any invites you are given.

I haven't used an invite in probably over 2 years (ignoring one of two for real life friends), and I haven't been banned anywhere in over 2 years as well.

whatcdfan
12-26-2010, 06:45 PM
your responses don't address many of my points

i made that post from my working computer in one shot as you can see its unedited but having said that i really dont need to address all those fake points you raised, yes fake points and if you cant help yourself to realize that then how can you expect me to?

and your misinterpretation of the words I am using is doing you a disservice.

only because the grounds those words are raised from are not valid but hay that is my opinion of course they are all valid from your viewpoint without even being challenged

My point being that what people say to each other online DOES matter

you will have to work hard to take me there discussing it and its kinda unlikely unless you judge the dispute story unbiased to its merit.

let me quote here the contradictions of your post and my reasons for not taking it any further,

every post you make in response proves that point

You prove it by wasting your time to tell me how I'm wrong

this is what i meant with the first quote of my previous post, and this is what i meant "you should wait and let me speak" in the post prior to that but since you are so sure about what you are speaking and got into this discussion only to impose all that on me is kind of unjustified from my end and since you have already declared it a waste of time do not expect a reply from me

My observation is that what we say online matters.

its not limited to this much only. you have completely ignored the considerations and altered the reality part of it in order to make it fit into your "no go" effort

Deal with and try to stop misdirecting the subject of yours and mines "debate".

already successfully dealt it with apparently you are having problems and you are the one who is up to prove something

you followed her to another thread to both insult and troll her

You forget to quote/comment what happened before it this is what i meant with "altering the reality in order to make it fit into your perspective" and "drive wishful conclusions" which are largely affected with personal bias.

If you term catching a lier and making it public in order to alarm the innocent inviters as "insult", i suggest you should buy a dictionary for yourself.

It's her thread, and whether you like it or not, it will be her thread

And how does exactly "her thread" forbid me to post in it? this aint a personal property its a public forum and now i see your point, i dont have the right to post in her thread and she has all the right in the world to tell me who i am, great going man

btw you need to learn a lesson about the public forum culture instead of trying to teach me one

Just because you take advantage of the tendencies of the moderators to let anything go, does not make it right.

i am not a relative of any mod, their vision was not draped by "fake assumptions" as yours and they did not saw only one side of the story to drive wishful meaningless conclusion of it.your being so impartial and one sided take that it was wrong dosent make it universally wrong either.

It's quite cowardly actually.

in which godly language of the world " standing upto and proving the accusations" make it actually cowardly and if you think its other way around why dont you show me some bravery by not replying to any post where i am straight forwardly interacting with you

And for the love of god, learn the definition of the word metaphor.

Did, i apologies for that

I know english is not your first language

i am glad you did not dragged me into burning hot desert sun for that

Quarterquack
12-26-2010, 07:30 PM
In this topic: Whatcdfan says what people say online doesn't matter*. Intra4nny says it does and pseudo-harasses Whatcdfan (justifiably). Whatcdfan gets butthurt and defends himself, countering his original point.

TL;DR:

In this topic: Failed philosophical points of view being pulled out from under the people that uphold them.

* - A statement that negates itself.

Intr4ns1t
12-26-2010, 10:09 PM
In this topic: Whatcdfan says what people say online doesn't matter*. Intra4nny says it does and pseudo-harasses Whatcdfan (justifiably). Whatcdfan gets butthurt and defends himself, countering his original point.

TL;DR:

In this topic: Failed philosophical points of view being pulled out from under the people that uphold them.

:naughty: That's one of the fun things about philosophizing, it doesn't matter if there is a right or wrong. (yeah, I'm snickering over this post o' mine :whistling)

A
12-27-2010, 04:53 AM

TL;DR:

:naughty: That's one of the fun things about philosophizing, it doesn't matter if there is a right or wrong. (yeah, I'm snickering over this post o' mine :whistling)
But when discussing philosophy, it should be relative to the subject at hand.

zinku
12-27-2010, 06:22 AM
whatcdfan looks familiar ..

lea88 is lea88 :)

Intr4ns1t
12-27-2010, 12:54 PM

I disagree in this instance. Shall I give my arguments for why? This thread was a cull, with the most likely purpose of telling both whatcdfan and lea88 to get the fuck over it. I made a point that I felt was toward that goal, and now that the discussion of that point I raised has degraded to selective quoting and straw men, I don't see a purpose to carrying that particular ort of oratory any further. Besides, I feel I demonstrated my original point quite well, despite the devolution of that back and forth.

A
12-27-2010, 01:18 PM

I disagree in this instance. Shall I give my arguments for why? This thread was a cull, with the most likely purpose of telling both whatcdfan and lea88 to get the fuck over it. I made a point that I felt was toward that goal, and now that the discussion of that point I raised has degraded to selective quoting and straw men, I don't see a purpose to carrying that particular ort of oratory any further. Besides, I feel I demonstrated my original point quite well, despite the devolution of that back and forth.
But, do you think GOD will like us and humanity for making such posts in FST? The mere thought troubles my mind.Maybe GOD doesn't like discussions at all.We should all treat others as childrens of GOD and never hurt their feelings. (I think, I made my point :shifty:)

Intr4ns1t
12-27-2010, 01:44 PM
But, do you think GOD will like us and humanity for making such posts in FST? The mere thought troubles my mind.Maybe GOD doesn't like discussions at all.We should all treat others as childrens of GOD and never hurt their feelings. (I think, I made my point :shifty:)

I'll be completely honest AbyBeats, I dislike discussing religiosity, and I have to ask, what posts are you referring to?

A
12-27-2010, 02:17 PM

I'll be completely honest AbyBeats, I dislike discussing religiosity, and I have to ask, what posts are you referring to?
Ans:

(I think I made my point for the 2nd time :shifty:)

cinephilia
12-27-2010, 03:18 PM
rename the thread: whatcdfan and Intr4ns1t spreading the love

Intr4ns1t
12-27-2010, 05:17 PM
(I think I made my point for the 2nd time :shifty:)

What? That I have verbal diarrhea and post off topic? That god hates FST? That philosophy is ungodly? That I am easily distracted? Please help me understand better your point that I am missing. My poor old addled brain is having a hard time keeping up.:wacko:

A
12-27-2010, 05:46 PM
When this thread started and then as it progressed, whatcdfan made lesser and lesser sense of what he was saying, and started typing BS philosophy which doesn't even relate to the discussion at hand.And when I commented, that when discussing philosophy, it should be relative to the discussion at hand, you disagreed.Then to prove my point, I went onto make my own philosophical BS which had nothing to do with our discussion (just like whatcdfan did when you and he was discussing) and you seem to not catch up.

(I think I made my point for the 3rd time :shifty:)

Intr4ns1t
12-27-2010, 05:55 PM
When this thread started and then as it progressed, whatcdfan made lesser and lesser sense of what he was saying, and started typing BS philosophy which doesn't even relate to the discussion at hand.And when I commented, that when discussing philosophy, it should be relative to the discussion at hand, you disagreed.Then to prove my point, I went onto make my own philosophical BS which had nothing to do with our discussion (just like whatcdfan did when you and he was discussing) and you seem to not catch up.

(I think I made my point for the 3rd time :shifty:)

Indeed you did, thank you for explaining yourself more, as I am not feeling terribly quick today, obviously. I had a hunch it was something like that, but I didn't want to assume your intent. Sarcasm is often the hardest to gather from text for me. Happens all the time, tbh, but yeah, when I read my own post, I realized how silly my first sentence was in regards to your post, but apparently, it's sure proof of a liar to edit a post here, nowadays. :P My disagreement was mostly with the presumption that this thread had a topic to begin with. Apologies for not stating it, my brain got ahead of itself in that instance.

whatcdfan
12-28-2010, 05:23 AM

brother, i will try to be as much truthful as i can be, i tried to tell you before but you dont listen, i did not fall into the discussion for the point you raised only because of your assumption that i only know one way of interacting with people and that is hate which is not true.though that was your implication with this quote

I do, truthfully, appreciate you giving a thought out argument for your response instead of just saying hey fuck you noob

and the point you raised were raised from the pit of my conflict which in my opinion you did not judged fairly and that is the sole reason why your effort was rejected

you may not know but i had my reasons to think why someone who thinks i am a barbarian wants to get into a discussion of morality with me?
and the point you made was completely unfair considering the grounds it was raised from, though like yours the post i made from which you raised the point was my most humble attempt to ask lea88 to get over it and it came from my own believe that i have had enough with her and its time to move on

my replies to you were centered at the attempt to make you realize that you cannot judge anyone to perfection with only few instances and limited period of time and that you should pull your drapes down and see the other part of the story.

the only individual i wish to listen to in this thread is Aby because his views on me are not affected by personal bias, though he disagrees with my replies to you( which he has the right to be disagree) , he never demonstrated that he disagrees with my my replies to lea88 given this attitude, he or you or anyone else comes to have a debate with me, i will surely respond as you may have noticed by now i never run away from posts/questions/discussions directed towards me and i never ask/tell anyone to not to post in my thread, i will feel left out if no one comes to post in my thread because my sole reason would be not to fetch a commodity but to have a healthy discussion or to seek help.this is the reason for which i went against lea, she only comes to browse invites section (that is not enough, many other people does that) and told a lie on the top of that and when asked about it ( she could have simple told another lie to cover that up which btw she did later on) she used abusive language that is why she was taught a lesson which she deserved and i successfully revealed her rude behavior (superiority complex is not only predictable but also its own enemy) and i can only hope she understands this, everyone makes mistakes but they can overcome it by learning their lessons and by the will of becoming better.honesty is an investment which always pays off its debt

i want you to give me a little time and judge me a little more in that time that may cut some of your assumptions then i will be more then happy to have a discussion about moral values with you (please do not assume that i said what i said unknowingly, i know what i said and i can put forward my opinion about it), i ask you have you ever seen me using disrespectful language with idol,Anon,cabalo,cine,Aby,bijoy,Anarkial,ScottK, No because i have taken enough time to observe these people and implied those observations on my attitude with these people, the scientific method you were talking about.

Disme
12-28-2010, 07:14 AM
People that can't be bothered using approriate interpunction and/or capitalization should be prohibited to post!!!

Edit for Ringunter:

People that don't bother to use approriate interpunction and/or capitalization should refrain from posting!!!

Quarterquack
12-28-2010, 07:16 AM
Add to that people who mix up their prepositions, and we're all set! :happy:

lea88
12-28-2010, 09:16 AM
I honestly did not understood a word of what happened in the last 2 pages. I got a B at 86% in my O Levels English though

whatcdfan
12-28-2010, 10:23 AM
People that can't be bothered using approriate interpunction and/or capitalization should be prohibited to post!!!

I would prefer being prohibited to post for using google translate more :lol:

P.S. Taken into account

@lea88: Here's your answer

It's one of those rare occasions when two people explore a difference of opinion in depth. I know, it's FST, wtf? I enjoy philosophical arguments, and this one has been remarkably civil so far, considering the number of words being bandied about.

Intr4ns1t
12-28-2010, 02:39 PM
I wasn't going to respond to you anymore whatcdfan, but I just want to say you are a self-righteous egomaniac. You have consistently ignored the points I am making, while trying to put words in my mouth and using your own high self opinion as justification.

You will only listen to Aby because he agrees with your opinion of lea88?

I was, originally, just having one over on you, but fuck you. You are an ignorant prick who does nothing but spread discord with every post, and you are a scourge on both this forum and BT. Your post history shows this continued pattern of baiting people and posting off topic, which is why you found yourself with a whole thread dedicated to your own stupid, petty, and childish carrying on of a flame war that was baseless and unproductive. lea88 had the civility/brains to drop the subject, and get the fucking point, but your selfishness keeps you constantly digging yourself deeper with stupid statements that are only making your egotism more crystal clear as each post comes up.

I am done in this thread, so don't bother with another self-loving overlong post that doesn't address anything I say on the subject I called you out on, which you have proven repeatedly is false with your own actions. Happy new year.

ScottK
12-28-2010, 02:50 PM
I just want to say you are a self-righteous egomaniac.

no offence, but i agree on Intr4ns1t bout this. i found you (whatcdfan) become a bit too much overreacted with your posting attitude. really difference from what 'you' before.. :(

cinephilia
12-29-2010, 04:12 AM
i'd like to know who you really are, brother ScottK. it'd be great to know you better.

whatcdfan
12-29-2010, 06:22 AM
Cry of a frustrated child who wanted a candy but did'nt get it :lol:

Happy new year heathen

no offence, but i agree on Intr4ns1t bout this. i found you (whatcdfan) become a bit too much overreacted with your posting attitude. really difference from what 'you' before.. :(

You are too naive scotty, you dont realize his real intentions behind this, he tried to get hold of me before this as well, this was bound to happen and now its settle once and for all

Worry not friend, we ll keep on having our share of fun bro :)

Disme
12-29-2010, 09:18 AM

You are too naive scotty, you dont realize his real intentions behind this, he tried to get hold of me before this as well, this was bound to happen and now its settle once and for all

For the record: Your 'buddy' scotty agreed with Intr4ns1t :ermm: :slap:

Expeto
12-29-2010, 03:25 PM

Happy new year heathen

You are too naive scotty, you dont realize his real intentions behind this, he tried to get hold of me
before this as well, this was bound to happen and now its settle once and for all

...consistently ignored the points I am making, while trying to put words in my mouth and using your own high self opinion as justification. ...
...baseless and unproductive...
...stupid statements that are only making y...
...that doesn't address anything I say on the subject...

:huh: I think you just proved his point...

1000possibleclaws
12-30-2010, 04:53 AM

Happy new year heathen

You are too naive scotty, you dont realize his real intentions behind this, he tried to get hold of me
before this as well, this was bound to happen and now its settle once and for all

...consistently ignored the points I am making, while trying to put words in my mouth and using your own high self opinion as justification. ...
...baseless and unproductive...
...stupid statements that are only making y...
...that doesn't address anything I say on the subject...

:huh: I think you just proved his point...

All long as he baits another reply it doesn't really matter

bijoy
12-30-2010, 10:19 AM
i'd like to know who you really are, brother ScottK. it'd be great to know you better.

Congrats ScottK, you are becoming popular here.. ;)

megabyteme
12-30-2010, 10:35 AM

Agreed. Good to have you around, scottk.

I'm also finding it nearly at the pain threshold to decipher what whatcdfan has been attempting to say. Pseudo-intellectuals are ridiculous when they try to spin themselves out of their nonsense.