PDA

View Full Version : Problem with blackcats signup

GrandKat
12-25-2010, 07:46 AM
Hi everyone,

I constantly try to signup to Blackcats but it always gives me a "404 not found", what does that mean?

stoi
12-25-2010, 10:23 AM
thanks for that consrtuctive post and a Merry Christmas to you to.

Just keep trying, I assure you its not to piss anyone off, its just the way the forum/tracker ids are done, there is a slight wait time between signups, before when there was not the tracker would give you someone elses forum id (so 2 different names, and they would have yours) not that doesnt happen, but it does mean its a bit of a PITA to get in. just keep refreshing and you will get in eventually.

actually funub i have just read your other posts from today, have you not got anything better to do on xmas day, you sad fuck.

karachidude
12-25-2010, 11:48 AM
lol

----

i have spread word of the open signup to some of my friends,they really wanted to join.thanks and happy holidays :D

bijoy
12-25-2010, 01:00 PM
that site is another bag of fucking wank

:shutup:

Just keep trying, I assure you its not to piss anyone off, its just the way the forum/tracker ids are done, there is a slight wait time between signups, before when there was not the tracker would give you someone elses forum id (so 2 different names, and they would have yours) not that doesnt happen, but it does mean its a bit of a PITA to get in. just keep refreshing and you will get in eventually.

actually funub i have just read your other posts from today, have you not got anything better to do on xmas day, you sad fuck.

perfect timing! ;)

Cabalo
12-25-2010, 03:25 PM

It's J-dye. Ignore him, he gets banned 2 or 3 times daily.

anon
12-25-2010, 04:47 PM
stoi, is having HTTP referers still required to register? I remember it was like that when you were mostly closed and used referrals. I tried to signup a dozen times but it always gave me HTTP 404 or a blank page. Upon enabling referers, I could register on the first attempt.

And J-Dye indeed has nothing better to do, sadly.

ScottK
12-25-2010, 04:52 PM
but he not really rude before, christmas really a bad day for him

anon
12-25-2010, 04:59 PM
but he not really rude before

Lies.

bijoy
12-25-2010, 07:19 PM
It's J-dye. Ignore him, he gets banned 2 or 3 times daily.

Oh, I was also thinking about that point.
I guess it's the 3rd time he got banned, right?

GrandKat
12-25-2010, 08:27 PM
How do I use referrers? If I can get in using referrers it will be really good, thanks

anon
12-25-2010, 08:33 PM
How do I use referrers?

If you're asking that, there's a 99% chance they're enabled, so that's not causing the issue. Just read stoi's post above.

karachidude
12-25-2010, 09:05 PM
a friend of mine was also havin the "404 not found" problem,but a few refreshes did the trick

GrandKat
12-26-2010, 05:41 AM
For me 20 refreshes don't do the trick, trust me.
Is it a possible ban on my country?

anon
12-26-2010, 05:53 AM
Is it a possible ban on my country?

As far as I know, only a single Brazilian IP range is banned on BCG. And that info is from some months ago.

stoi
12-26-2010, 01:03 PM
We do ban Br, Ro, Israel, Egypt from signing up, so if you are in any of those countries then you are out of luck im afraid.

karachidude
12-26-2010, 02:13 PM
thats atleast shorter than revtt's list :lol:

anon
12-26-2010, 04:57 PM
We do ban Br, Ro, Israel, Egypt from signing up, so if you are in any of those countries then you are out of luck im afraid.

Thank you, need to update the banned countries list. :happy: