PDA

View Full Version : Skittles

Polarbear
12-28-2010, 05:49 PM
What's up with Skittles? Is it ever coming back or can I delete it from my bookmarks?

temetu
12-28-2010, 05:53 PM
what kind of tracker is skittles ?

kukushka
12-28-2010, 06:29 PM
what kind of tracker is skittles ?
the kind where only super cool guys like p.bear could spend their lifetime at. for wannabee cool guys there was cn. both are dead. the world is never gonna be the same again

antrax34130
12-28-2010, 06:45 PM
if you are an active menber you know what happened.

A
12-28-2010, 06:56 PM
Are you implying that the possibility of finding active members who knows what happened is practically impossible? zzz that is a problem indeed.

1000possibleclaws
12-28-2010, 07:40 PM
if you are the biggest/ most egotistical torrenting losers of us all menber you know what happened.

fixed that for the rest of us mortals.

ps: yay for pointless secret trackers becoming more secret/dying

mrnobody
12-28-2010, 07:47 PM
can I delete it from my bookmarks?

lol that reminded me of what TheFox said a few weeks back.

Polarbear
12-28-2010, 08:09 PM
can I delete it from my bookmarks?

lol that reminded me of what TheFox said a few weeks back.

I actually use that as my signature on a German tracker.

phrenzy
12-28-2010, 11:12 PM
I have no idea either PB.. I've been out of the loop for a bit.....

Solitude
12-28-2010, 11:31 PM
Tracker with like a hundred members left by rigorous activity system still had some sort of such differentiation? Hilarious :)

Cabalo
12-29-2010, 02:22 AM
Well, it's good to know there's someone that actually cares.

Funkin'
12-29-2010, 04:42 AM
if you are the biggest/ most egotistical torrenting losers of us all menber you know what happened.

fixed that for the rest of us mortals.

:lol:

Daniel_30
12-29-2010, 05:36 AM
If was a good site theres no reason to down, but according to some dramas I've seen it on somewhere it's just like UK-T, you need it if you're just fuckin super trader or looking for rare tracker,

@cabalo we all knows the same fact, most of the mods in FST and familiar private tracker forum has access on those sites include Skittles so stop acting to show up like you won't be in same p.bear's circle.

Cabalo
12-29-2010, 06:04 AM
Oddly, most FST staff (I believe all of them, from the current ones) are not using BT as their primary source, or even at all.
How would you explain that ?

bijoy
12-29-2010, 06:23 AM
What's up with Skittles? Is it ever coming back or can I delete it from my bookmarks?

Who cares? :huh:
Delete that from bookmrks now, and if you see ant news of them again, then add it up again. ;)

Quarterquack
12-29-2010, 08:47 AM
Delete that from bookmrks now, and if you see ant news of them again, then add it up again. ;)

You replied to the one question in his post, that wasn't serious, seriously, seriously?

Nitti
12-29-2010, 09:16 AM
Oddly, most FST staff (I believe all of them, from the current ones) are not using BT as their primary source, or even at all.
maybe you have netflix

maldini 3
12-29-2010, 03:05 PM

WOW, what a genius !
It's easy now PB, isn't ?!

Expeto
12-29-2010, 04:52 PM
Maybe this whole website is a MPAA decoy

KFlint
12-29-2010, 09:14 PM
If was a good site theres no reason to down, but according to some dramas I've seen it on somewhere it's just like UK-T, you need it if you're just fuckin super trader or looking for rare tracker,

@cabalo we all knows the same fact, most of the mods in FST and familiar private tracker forum has access on those sites include Skittles so stop acting to show up like you won't be in same p.bear's circle.

Cabalo is correct, unless a site provide access to content I can't find on newsgroups, I'm not interested. The only filesharing community where I'm active at is FST. I try to be a good user on every sites that I am a member of though.

That1Guy
12-29-2010, 09:53 PM

Honestly this statement just means you werent at at least one of the trackers you mention. Other than the whole "leet" BS, Uk-t was nothing like skittles.

I'm curious to know what happened as well, but I wasnt really active though so no biggie really.

Night0wl
12-30-2010, 12:22 AM
Last message I saw was it was down for prolonged maintenance. No ETA. But at least the server was found then, now it's just nothing at all. Just be patient, I guess, unless the bookmark is such an eyesoar, that it just has to go :P