PDA

View Full Version : Music Videos.

Quarterquack
12-28-2010, 10:58 PM
Every now and again I need a music video whether for some design project, or simply because I thought the video was wonderful and deserved the download (as is the case with the recent Just The Way You Are music video). My question is a simple one. How do music video trackers work? Do they rip from youtube? Do they rely on sources in the business? Do they just upload scene music videos? If so, would I find something like a 1080P (yes, the resolution is necessary for my work sometimes) Fuck You music video by Cee Lo Green anywhere?

Cabalo
12-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Not you too. I'm already fed up listening all the time to that Fuck You song every time I'm driving. And now, even in some clubs.
Please make the pain go away.

Quarterquack
12-29-2010, 05:36 PM
I never said I like the song. I said I need the video for a job (otherwise, I would have listed it with Just the way you are). I actually dislike both, the song AND Cee Lo Green, whether he's in Goodie Mob or flying solo.

1000possibleclaws
12-29-2010, 06:23 PM
I thought they just ripped them from MTV. Maybe things have changed now that you can buy them off of itunes.

b3owulf
12-30-2010, 03:20 PM
While MVidz has a certain amount of WEB, TVRip and VHSRip, the majority of torrents are untouched videos straightly from DVD (files with "vob" extension). When it comes to High Definition videos, most of them are ripped from HDTV channels, BluRay disks, also, a lot of torrents are tagged as WEB but I don't realy know what does that exactly mean, YouTube rips or... Anyway, there's not much real 1080 stuff, mostly 720 and "720 mastered as 1080".

What about the video you are asking to look for, it's there, click (http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9687/ceelofyou.png).