today I had a bad surprise ...... my account is disabled on E
There are moderators of E here?
Can you help me?
... unfortunately I do not know how to use IRC:cry:
Thanks

Happy New Year!!:fst:

Daniel_30
01-01-2011, 01:00 PM
you're a member in E and you don't know how to use IRC !, i assuming you're trader so this is your fault.

ScottK
01-01-2011, 01:38 PM
E member compulsary to know IRC?

stan
01-01-2011, 02:03 PM
No traders on IRC ?

ca_aok
01-01-2011, 02:58 PM
All you'd have to do is check his post history for the confirmation :lol:

jamie
01-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Please, anyone from E staff contact me on PM !
better close :)

ScottK
01-01-2011, 03:12 PM
staff from E PM you?
what a Christmas gift! :lol:

bijoy
01-01-2011, 03:25 PM

are you the creator of p2p? :unsure: :huh:

ScottK
01-01-2011, 03:30 PM

are you the creator of p2p? :unsure: :huh:

no, he VVIP on E :lol:

anon
01-01-2011, 04:22 PM
you're a member in E and you don't know how to use IRC !, i assuming you're trader so this is your fault.

Yeah, what's up with that? There's no reason someone has to know how to use IRC just for being a member at this or that tracker.

jamie, you're not going to be PMed, so better read a quick beginner's guide and get on their support channel to see what the reason is.

Cabalo
01-01-2011, 04:48 PM
I know there are a couple of staff which are members of this board, though I have no idea how often they show up.
So, expect this thread to go missed.

As everyone else told you, do a small sacrifice and install some IRC client. I hate IRC too, but that's how they decided users can contact them, so what can one do?

jamie
01-01-2011, 05:28 PM
thanks for the help
I have installed ChatZilla
Now I miss irc help channel :/

edit:
irc.p2p-network.net #lossless
right ?
There is a help channel?

Thanks Guys

edit2:

Damn :(
from irc :

This channel needs a key. You must provide the correct key to join the channel. See "/help join" for details on joining a channel with a key. You might be able to use "/knock #lossless (irc://irc.p2p-network.net/%23lossless)" to ask the channel operators to invite you in. [Knock (http://filesharingtalk.com/knock%20#lossless)]
[USAGE]join [<channel-name> [<key>]]
[HELP]Joins the global (name starts with #), local (name starts with &), or modeless (name starts with a +) channel named <channel-name>. If no prefix is given, # is assumed. Provides the key <key> if specified.
===Cannot knock on #lossless (irc://irc.p2p-network.net/%23lossless) (Channel is not invite only!)

...any solution ??...not remember the key :(

gamesover
01-01-2011, 06:26 PM
...any solution ??...not remember the key :(

Don't you know any other members there that can PM the staff for you?

ElitUser
01-02-2011, 03:16 AM
I hate IRC too,

But why ?

Cabalo
01-02-2011, 06:25 AM
I hate IRC too,

But why ?
Because it's populated by kids, and I get bored too easily reading shit talk and ass kissing.
I stopped using IRC in 1995, true story. The "addiction" only lasted like a month.

Daniel_30
01-02-2011, 10:34 AM

Yeah, what's up with that? There's no reason someone has to know how to use IRC just for being a member at this or that tracker.

C'mon we know that, E**** isn't like FTN or SCC they won't let any who donate or do something like this to invite anyone, only an exclusive uploaders in pedro and VIP will join in it, so i thought if those guys knows a lot about encoding/ripping and didn't know how to use IRC then will make me lol,
p.s: unless if he buy it from his friend :whistling

anon
01-02-2011, 05:22 PM
exclusive uploaders in pedro and VIP will join in it, so i thought if those guys knows a lot about encoding/ripping and didn't know how to use IRC

I don't disagree, but I still don't see how ripping knowledge and knowing how to use IRC are mutually inclusive.

cinephilia
01-02-2011, 07:08 PM
what's funny is that you keep asking for exigo staff to contact you while your previous thread will inevitably confirm, and maybe add another reason for your ban.

i mean, how can you be that dumb ?

altar
01-03-2011, 02:50 PM
i am old E member and i know encoding/ripping but i dont use irc and i dont know irc adress and key!

jamie
01-03-2011, 08:46 PM
i am old E member and i know encoding/ripping but i dont use irc and i dont know irc adress and key!

you have pm :)

47yassin
01-03-2011, 09:00 PM
But why ?
Because it's populated by kids, and I get bored too easily reading shit talk and ass kissing.
I stopped using IRC in 1995, true story. The "addiction" only lasted like a month.

Realy true talk :)

Thatsgreat
01-04-2011, 01:42 AM
Hello and sorrry for this topic :)
But i need to speak with FSC staff

I have send 2 PM at reffering staff present here
and (already)use mibbit whit #fsc-support
for last , i have send mailt to tracker:P

weel , hope staff excuse me for this stupid post:happy:

Thanks !

Obviously you once knew how to?