PDA

View Full Version : Looking for cycling training videos

Polarbear
01-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Here's what a friend of mine wrote to me:

Now, one MAJOR challenge for you. Are you up to it?

I need some DVDs for indoor cycling. Don't laugh, they help with motivation and training but cost a fucking fortune. Maybe they are out on the WWW somewhere.

They are called Sufferfest, and there is another one called Spinervals.

Can you find them?

Pressure.....pressure....pressure

cheers mate

I'm not a member on any educational or learning tracker so I need help to find that stuff.

PhillyEagles
01-12-2011, 12:17 PM
i have the spinervals (some dvd, some encodes) and a bunch of other random ones as well. I got a lot of them from bitme but im not sure if they are still there. also got lots on demonoid. if you have rapidshare this forum has a bunch posted...
http://www.katzforums.com/showthread.php?t=361920

Polarbear
01-12-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm not a member on BitMe and Demonoid blocks my country.

IdolEyes787
01-12-2011, 01:02 PM
warez -bb has links to most of them . Btw indoor cycling blows beyond belief .I hope your friend has a powerful fan , a couple towels and a strong will handy because to battle through the monotony he's going to need a good supply of all three.
Also tell him to put a shite tire on the rear wheel so as not to ruin a good one since the resistance of a wind/magtrainer makes mincemeat of tires.

I knew a guy from Sudbury who medaled at the Commonwealth Games that used to put in 7 hour rides on the windtrainer but for the sane 3 hours is an eternity with it's lack of tactile stimulation.

PS spinervals sucketh. Ride the road .