PDA

View Full Version : Pedro bans Romania

Magnum
01-15-2011, 10:43 PM
We would like to announce that the tracker Site Rules have been updated.
Please read them carefully to familiarize yourself with the changes.

The key changes include:
http://btmusic.eu/images/list.gif New policy regarding btmusic invitations and the invitation procedure
http://btmusic.eu/images/list.gif Updated policy regarding proxies and VPNs

The update also introduces the country ban on Romania. All accounts owned by Romanian users have therefore been disabled.

https://btmusic.eu/images/user.warned2.png Please make sure you are in compliance with the updated Site Rules before inviting a new user.

cristina1
01-15-2011, 10:56 PM
Great!
They sent me an e-mail that my account will be deleted for inactivity in a week. I logged on the next day. It was deleted.No great loss.They can ban whatever they want.

OlegL
01-15-2011, 10:58 PM
Sucks that my btmusic account was disabled due to inactivity in 2006 or 2007.

maddoxro
01-15-2011, 11:16 PM
Finally

anon
01-16-2011, 02:15 AM
Finally

What? Please explain yourself.

I'm not a member, but find it really unprofessional that they disabled all existing Romanian users, apart from denying entry to any new ones. Not even a reason for this was given. :dabs:

OlegL
01-16-2011, 02:20 AM
anon-sbi, sorry for being rude, but you are a piece of shit. I don't like you. Get the fuck out of here and go back to your cheating forum full of scumbags. I don't even like you as a person anymore.

IdolEyes787
01-16-2011, 02:33 AM
anon-sbi, sorry for being rude, but you are a piece of shit. I don't like you. Get the fuck out of here and go back to your cheating forum full of scumbags. I don't even like you as a person anymore.

You wouldn't say that if he was the same person but an administrator of HDbits.:mellow:

Btw what's with all the hostility lately? First Rart now anon
I can understand disagreeing with someone ,even disliking the things they do or have done but to say that "you don't lke them as a person" when frankly you don't really know even the most basic thing about them in RL is extremely asinine and exceedingly small of you.

Btw instead of apologizing for your rudeness maybe better not being it in the first place .

Solitude
01-16-2011, 02:35 AM
I'm not a member, but find it really unprofessional that they disabled all existing Romanian users, apart from denying entry to any new ones. Not even a reason for this was given. :dabs:
Is it first time for Romania to be banned entirely from a torrent site? I feel sorry for some of good members, but no other country gets so much attention, not for no reason.
I'm terrified by constant appearance of the site in trading section, and oh boy it's "rare" and "coveted". Interesting to see if it's gonna change now.

anon
01-16-2011, 02:38 AM

You don't like me because I don't think the same as you. I get it, I get it.

By the way, I agree with Idol regarding the last sentence, and would have pointed the same out hadn't he been faster. You can hardly say you like or dislike me as a person when in the end we don't really know each other. Same applies for me, in case you're also taking this as an insult. :rolleyes:

Is it first time for Romania to be banned entirely from a torrent site?

Nope, and based on the reason other trackers gave for banning that country as well, I suppose we can more or less know why they did this. It wouldn't have hurt to add something like "we're banning it because most users from there do this and that, which goes against our rules", however.

lol87
01-16-2011, 02:56 AM

I couldn't agree more. It's a little unfair to disable good users from Romania. They probably have been seeding hard and spent days and nights to support seeding and sharing. And some of them probably donated money as well. Now they're all disabled. Where is the justice?

However, I do understand why they closed new membership from Romania.

OlegL
01-16-2011, 03:12 AM

You wouldn't say that if he was the same person but an administrator of HDbits.:mellow:

Btw what's with all the hostility lately? First Rart now anon
I can understand disagreeing with someone ,even disliking the things they do or have done but to say that "you don't lke them as a person" when frankly you don't really know even the most basic thing about them in RL is extremely asinine and exceedingly small of you.

Btw instead of apologizing for your rudeness maybe better not being it in the first place .

I don't say it to hdbits staffers for one simple reason: THEY DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY ANYMORE!!! Didn't I already explain it in another thread? Though one admin, as I said before, still makes me angry sometimes; that's why I told him to stop klining me from the p2p irc network and told him that I was tired of that shit. anon-sbi did make me angry because he's just so completely dishonest. I used to like him, thinking he was nice, but now he disgusts me. Period.

anon
01-16-2011, 03:18 AM
anon-sbi did make me angry because he's just so completely dishonest.

Yeah, it's not like I told people what stuff I was up to in my second post ever here or something.

OlegL
01-16-2011, 03:35 AM
If you really told people what you were up to, how come you are complaining the whole Romania was banned? You are one of those people who told Romanians and people of other nationalities how to do bad things, and now they are suffering because of you!!! If you were more honest, you would have said, "Sorry that my deeds in some way contributed to their ban from Pedro's." If you had done it, at least you would have sounded like a nice person!

Solitude
01-16-2011, 03:43 AM
Totally off-topic note: I'm surprised that you seem to be member of HDBits again, OlegL. Knowing that you were banned multiple times, how did you manage to accomplish that?

OlegL
01-16-2011, 03:48 AM
Totally off-topic note: I'm surprised that you seem to be member of HDBits again, OlegL. Knowing that you were banned multiple times, how did you manage to accomplish that?

The answer is simple: I don't lie and don't do bad things; that's why I am a member there again.

anon
01-16-2011, 03:51 AM
If you really told people what you were up to, how come you are complaining the whole Romania was banned?

I never complained Romania was being banned per se, although I don't like that measure either. What I said was that it's bad that all Romanians (including the ones in good standing) were disabled just because of being from that country, and without Pedro's staff even giving a reason for the ban.

You are one of those people who told Romanians and people of other nationalities how to do bad things, and now they are suffering because of you!!! If you were more honest, you would have said, "Sorry that my deeds in some way contributed to their ban from Pedro's." If you had done it, at least you would have sounded like a nice person!

You talk as if I had put a gun on everyone's head and forced them to cheat, which is hardly true.

I don't lie and don't do bad things

Oh, the irony. :rolleyes:

OlegL
01-16-2011, 03:57 AM
You are so full of shit, anon-sbi.

anon
01-16-2011, 04:06 AM

The worst part is that you don't like me as a person anymore. :cry:

Intr4ns1t
01-16-2011, 04:12 AM

The worst part is that you don't like me as a person anymore. :cry:

Well, aside from the educated, helpful posts, and the general lack of an asshole attitude, in conjunction with the peripheral and unintentional side effect of helping trackers improve their cheat detection scripts, being open and up front in your posting, and almost always managing a civil attitude, you're a piece of shit anon. Didn't you know? Everyone, everywhere hates you unequivocally and without end. Dur. :rolleyes:

Intr4nsedit: On topic, the reason that Romania keeps getting banned is not so much about the users, but about the utter lack of control/oversight of internet usage in that country. By virtue of that, it is much easier for a few shitty users there to really wreak havoc, especially with the commonness of limited dynamic ip pools. It's makes it virtually impossible for staffers to hold anyone from Romania accountable, as they stand a good chance of getting an IP address that was abused by someone else. I do not, personally, agree with banning an entire country, but it is a easily demonstrable fact that there really is no way to know who is using what ip address with many of the isp's in Romania. It's pretty much the same story with most of the countries that have been banned. Until Romanian internet is better controlled, this will continue to happen.

Solitude
01-16-2011, 04:12 AM
The answer is simple: I don't lie and don't do bad things; that's why I am a member there again.
Lie and bad things are very loose and diverged concepts. Like, you were banned several times for being good? Ranting after being banned, putting all the staff members on the vote for the worst one, yet hypocritically saying "they don't annoy me anymore" after being invited again; attacking a person you most likely don't know at all just for being a cheater (what he doesn't seem to hide here). Yet apparently you consider yourself a person with undoubtfully good behaviour.

anon
01-16-2011, 04:19 AM
Well, aside from the educated, helpful posts, and the general lack of an asshole attitude, in conjunction with the peripheral and unintentional side effect of helping trackers improve their cheat detection scripts, being open and up front in your posting, and almost always managing a civil attitude, you're a piece of shit anon. Didn't you know? Everyone, everywhere hates you unequivocally and without end. Dur. :rolleyes:

Sucks, eh :dabs:

Just noticed your edit. I wasn't really aware of that issue with dynamic IP pools in Romania. :)

OlegL
01-16-2011, 04:35 AM
Lie and bad things are very loose and diverged concepts. Like, you were banned several times for being good? Ranting after being banned, putting all the staff members on the vote for the worst one, yet hypocritically saying "they don't annoy me anymore" after being invited again; attacking a person you most likely don't know at all just for being a cheater (what he doesn't seem to hide here). Yet apparently you consider yourself a person with undoubtfully good behaviour.

Well, I would say that this post is kinda ambiguous. What would you like to hear from me?

Solitude
01-16-2011, 04:41 AM
Well, I would say that this post is kinda ambiguous. What would you like to hear from me?
Now I guess nothing, since you asking.

OlegL
01-16-2011, 04:47 AM
You asked me a question and I responded to it; I don't know if you were satisfied with that answer or not. So...

Solitude
01-16-2011, 04:51 AM
You asked me a question and I responded to it; I don't know if you were satisfied with that answer or not. So...
Yeah, you don't lie and don't do bad things, anon lies and does bad things, all clear.

Cabalo
01-16-2011, 04:56 AM
Apart from the technical reasons pointed out by Intr4ns1t, speaking by my FST's personal experience, a large percentage of the troublesome traders at this forum (as in scammers, recurring dupers, liars) are Romanian. There are quite good people (as Magnum, for example), but unfortunately they are largely outnumbered by the bad apples.

If FST ever banned Romania and Egypt, our trade section would have a quick death. :dabs:

Intr4ns1t
01-16-2011, 05:07 AM
Like, you were banned several times for being good?

The question^^^^^^^

I fail to see where you answered him. Unless you count this:

In which case, your post was kind of ambiguous, and not an actual answer, merely a response.

Funkin'
01-16-2011, 05:17 AM
but find it really unprofessional that they disabled all existing Romanian users,

Definitely. They could have done a case by case thing and kept all the ones that have never caused any trouble on the site and are active. But then again, taking into account how many Romanian members there are(was) that probably would have been a pretty big job. But one that would have been worth it I would think...

OlegL
01-16-2011, 05:38 AM
Okay, why was I banned several times? I don't even know how to answer that. Maybe they felt I wasn't good enough for hdbits or any other private tracker? As you all remember, Mr. Lukee told me, "Go back to Mininova where you belong." He's on hdbits and he feels I am not good enough for private trackers. So, maybe the staffers felt the same way too? I don't know.

Intr4ns1t
01-16-2011, 05:52 AM
Okay, why was I banned several times? I don't even know how to answer that. Maybe they felt I wasn't good enough for hdbits or any other private tracker? As you all remember, Mr. Lukee told me, "Go back to Mininova where you belong." He's on hdbits and he feels I am not good enough for private trackers. So, maybe the staffers felt the same way too? I don't know.

Can I ask you a real, non-trolling, serious question OlegL? Why are you so fixated by this whole HD-bits thing? It can't be good for you, and all you've been doing is driving yourself nuts trying to figure out the why's and wherefors. I, much like many others here, still can't figure out why you would want to rejoin a tracker that treated you as you describe, let alone would rejoin such a tracker.

Waddafocky
01-16-2011, 05:55 AM

Can I ask you a real, non-trolling, serious question OlegL? Why are you so fixated by this whole HD-bits thing? It can't be good for you, and all you've been doing is driving yourself nuts trying to figure out the why's and wherefors. I, much like many others here, still can't figure out why you would want to rejoin a tracker that treated you as you describe, let alone would rejoin such a tracker.
How would you feel if the cool kids in school rejected you? You whimper a bit, slink around a little, but then the chance comes to go back to them so you end up sucking cock and eating shit but what does it matter? You're a part of the cool kids gang again.

Or you could look at it from a BDSM context, in which OlegL is sub and HDBits is dom.

Intr4ns1t
01-16-2011, 05:59 AM
How would you feel if the cool kids in school rejected you? You whimper a bit, slink around a little, but then the chance comes to go back to them so you end up sucking cock and eating shit but what does it matter? You're a part of the cool kids gang again.

Or you could look at it from a BDSM context, in which OlegL is sub and HDBits is dom.

I waited till my growth spurt hit, then whipped their asses, but that was a different time of my life. Personally, I'm not into grovelling.

Waddafocky
01-16-2011, 06:01 AM
I personally grovel to anybody who is Level 5 or higher. It provides me with a sense of security and a feeling that everything is right with the world.

Intr4ns1t
01-16-2011, 06:02 AM
I personally grovel to anybody who is Level 5 or higher. It provides me with a sense of security and a feeling that everything is right with the world.
That's why you're not one of the cool kids :P

Waddafocky
01-16-2011, 06:09 AM
Oh yes I am. One time I even talked to somebody from Exigo! It was like talking to Obama I was so proud.

Intr4ns1t
01-16-2011, 06:25 AM
Oh yes I am. One time I even talked to somebody from Exigo! It was like talking to Obama I was so proud.

You are obviously lying, otherwise you would have asterisked the name of the site to protect your really cool friends really cool account.:shutup:

Waddafocky
01-16-2011, 06:28 AM
But sometimes a little backstabbing doesn't hurt.

Magnum
01-16-2011, 07:41 AM
Romania is just another country like other 192, with good and bad things. Nobody is perfect or special. I'm not ironic, sarcastic etc. I respect each and every staffer for what they're doing, and I will also respect their decision but it's painful...

OlegL
01-16-2011, 08:57 AM

I already explained this in another thread. Their forums are truly alive, and they speak the language that I am able to understand more or less - English. They have hd stuff. Anybody who watched hd stuff will tell you that hd stuff > sd stuff because of its higher quality picture and clarity.

Waddafocky
01-16-2011, 09:36 AM
No, HD stuff > SD stuff because the plot is better, as Idol has said time and again. I find that not only is the plot better, but the characters are more fully developed, if you know what I mean (i.e., Jessica Alba has bigger boobs in HD Sin City).

QPD
01-16-2011, 11:03 AM
my second ban after SCT!!! :(

xvm
01-16-2011, 11:20 AM
If i remember right SCT banned all bad users from Romania and kept the good ones instead Pedro´s tought it will be cool to ban all of them.Is they´re decision and i´m glad i wasn´t born in Romania no offence guys.

aly13
01-16-2011, 12:16 PM
Im not a member but really sad news and bad move to disable al romanian accounts...

maddoxro
01-16-2011, 02:39 PM
Finally

What? Please explain yourself.

Because not long ago, a exigo staffer came to the most known and prolific romanian p2p forum, and demanded that the exigo thread be deleted, the url changed, and to '' inspire fear'' he also banned members from exigo who posted on that thread. Then he said that if his demands will not be fulfilled, Romania will be banned from exigo, and all members disabled.

Naturally, because of his attitude and the way he expresed, he got bitch slapped from the members of that forum, and told to f0ck off.
So, as everyone knows, btmusic is basically exigo but without the l33t air, the ban was expected.

As for the disabled accounts,thats shitty from the btmusic staff, because there was lots of GOOD users who donated and also USED the tracker.

Anyway, it would be fun that those who got disabled and donated to btmusic to open a dispute for the btmusic paypal account.

Just for fun, to get it closed :)

IdolEyes787
01-16-2011, 02:44 PM
No, HD stuff > SD stuff because the plot is better, as Idol has said time and again. I find that not only is the plot better, but the characters are more fully developed, if you know what I mean (i.e., Jessica Alba has bigger boobs in HD Sin City).

If HD lends itself to better character then can someone please encode bt into HD.

Preferably iTunes as I hear they do the best work.

Btw Alba's a twin in the deleted scenes from Machete so more boob for the buck.

Intr4ns1t
01-16-2011, 02:49 PM

I already explained this in another thread. Their forums are truly alive, and they speak the language that I am able to understand more or less - English. They have hd stuff. Anybody who watched hd stuff will tell you that hd stuff > sd stuff because of its higher quality picture and clarity.

No, no, no. I didn't ask you why you wanted to rejoin. I asked you why you are fixated about it. What I don't get, is that you have already gotten back in there(a couple times apparently), and yet, in every topic you post in, you manage to bring up HDbits/SDbits. Most people would be satisfied after the fact, and drop the subject, but you carry on talking about them, and that is what I can't figure out. You seem like a genuinely nice kid, so it's kind of vexing to watch someone who is not a total asshole turn into one. How long ago did the whole "go back to mininova" thing happen?

OlegL
01-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Okay, let's continue talking about Romania.

Intr4ns1t
01-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Okay, let's continue talking about Romania.

I hear it's beeyoooteefull.

Cabalo
01-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Anyway, it would be fun that those who got disabled and donated to btmusic to open a dispute for the btmusic paypal account.

Just for fun, to get it closed :)[/B]

This is the exact kind of reply that makes me think they did the right option.
You just shot yourself in the foot with that post.

ScottK
01-16-2011, 03:47 PM
If i remember right SCT banned all bad users from Romania and kept the good ones instead Pedro´s tought it will be cool to ban all of them.Is they´re decision and i´m glad i wasn´t born in Romania no offence guys.

so QPD not a good guy :shifty:

hagckz0r
01-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Errr... who the fuck cares? As there are still trackers .. no problem amice :P

whatcdfan
01-16-2011, 04:22 PM

Some people have started taking this BT thing too seriously, thanks to the community effect

IdolEyes787
01-16-2011, 04:30 PM

No, no, no. I didn't ask you why you wanted to rejoin. I asked you why you are fixated about it. What I don't get, is that you have already gotten back in there(a couple times apparently), and yet, in every topic you post in, you manage to bring up HDbits/SDbits. Most people would be satisfied after the fact, and drop the subject, but you carry on talking about them, and that is what I can't figure out. You seem like a genuinely nice kid, so it's kind of vexing to watch someone who is not a total asshole turn into one. How long ago did the whole "go back to mininova" thing happen?

Nice but on his current trajectory better question is how long before he is the one telling people to "go back to Mininova"?

Slickerey
01-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Some people have started taking this BT thing too seriously, thanks to the community effect
A community? In BT?

No way!

ScottK
01-16-2011, 06:07 PM
A community? In

No way!

i used to read it many times in request section.. they lied? :O

bijoy
01-16-2011, 06:33 PM

:lol: Nice to see more peple thinking in this way!!

BTW, did I miss something here? :unsure:

Waddafocky
01-16-2011, 06:38 PM
Some people have started taking this BT thing too seriously, thanks to the R33t effect.

ScottK
01-16-2011, 06:41 PM
Some people have started taking this BT thing too seriously, thanks to the R33t effect.

wtf is R33t?

bijoy
01-16-2011, 06:51 PM

wtf is R33t?

latest & more secure version of l33t. :lol:

hagckz0r
01-16-2011, 08:01 PM
:)))))

anon
01-16-2011, 09:03 PM
my second ban after SCT!!! :(

I thought ScT allowed already registered Romanian users to remain on the tracker?

Stuff

OK, I see. I thought you were happy this "event" took place or something. I had read about that Exigo staffer on the .ro forum, also. :)

I can hardly agree about the comment regarding the PayPal disputes, though. Stuff like that would make people think the bans were warranted, in the end.

OlegL
01-17-2011, 07:15 AM

Nice but on his current trajectory better question is how long before he is the one telling people to "go back to Mininova"?

You know that I respect you, IdolEyes787.

bijoy
01-17-2011, 09:30 AM
why romania ?

why not india ?

how bout drop a fucking nuke and end all this shit .. right now ?

racism.. :-/

bijoy
01-17-2011, 11:34 AM
is that the reason ?

where is pedro from ?

nice start!! 16 posts useful :P

Capricorn
01-17-2011, 01:42 PM
a lot of sites are helped by ro users.
to ban a country because they have bad users is like saying that all people in US are black because the president is black.

chrisbeebops
01-17-2011, 02:50 PM
A community? In BT?

No way!In BT-speak, "community" is mostly a buzzword in order to convince users an inferior tracker is better than a superior (better speeds, more torrents, etc.) tracker. This in turn promotes more and more users to donate to the tracker while staff do less and less to promote and improve the tracker. There are very, very few true communities... most of the "community tracker" forums consist almost entirely of spam and trolls.

Tracker staff ban countries in the delusion that doing so will improve their site's security. Banning countries, especially Romania, is the cool thing to do in the bs politics of p2p staffing, all in the name of "security", "secrecy", and "eliteness", when in reality every p2p site is the opposite of all 3 of those things. Instead of trying to tackle the real problem (better anti-cheat, better staff tools to find dupe accounts, more staff/staff time towards looking for bad users, invite restrictions), they block huge IP ranges thinking that their problems will magically go away.

Well, they don't. If someone really wants to get on your tracker, banning their country isn't going to stop them. There are plenty of anonymous proxies, VPN's, etc. that most users can easily get around blocks. Once you've already been on a few p2p trackers it becomes trivial to rejoin most of them. Security in BT is a joke anyway... looking at all of the p2p trackers I actively use, it would take me about 1 month and no money spent to rejoin every site that I am currently a member of, except probably HDBits. And even that is assuming that I am starting completely from scratch, no invite forums, no trading, no buy/sell, etc.

While I'm here anyway I guess I'll ask the obligatory question... who gives a crap about Pedro's or Exigo? What.cd has a better collection of FLAC that is better seeded than these "elite" and "community" FLAC trackers. Also, What.cd doesn't ban any countries from the tracker or from signups (though they do ban some IP ranges from their irc interviews).

ca_aok
01-17-2011, 03:44 PM
I think I've summed it up pretty well in some of my previous posts on the matter, but there is a specific type of member who would prefer Pedro's/E over What/Waffles (it's quite easy to see reading their forums, most of their uploaders hate What/Waffles). However, this specific type of member doesn't generally overlap with the type of 1337-seeking member that requests these sites for their rarity, hence why most requests go unfilled and ignored.

If you're on What and you upload a decent amount of FLAC, it's really not that hard to find yourself an invite.

IdolEyes787
01-17-2011, 04:11 PM

You know that I respect you, IdolEyes787.

Thanks ,I on the other hand like you.

I think I've summed it up pretty well in some of my previous posts on the matter, but there is a specific type of member who would prefer Pedro's/E over What/Waffles (it's quite easy to see reading their forums, most of their uploaders hate What/Waffles). However, this specific type of member doesn't generally overlap with the type of 1337-seeking member that requests these sites for their rarity, hence why most requests go unfilled and ignored.

If you're on What and you upload a decent amount of FLAC, it's really not that hard to find yourself an invite.

Just curious , why do Pedro's/E uploaders hate What/Waffles? Because the quality varies ? If that is the only reason then what a load of horse poo poo and what a bunch of idiots .
It's OK to desire only the best but it's not alright to look down your nose at others that don't share your high standards .

Btw if I start uploading a lot of my own music rips to What can I one day qualify for admittance to such hallowed places or is being a total asshole also a requirement.

Seriously as I know several people whose music knowledge is no better than mine and who as far as I can tell have never encoded or uploaded anything and who are also members in good standing of Pedros/E I find the whole "you need to be a certain type " to belong ( as also btw with that other bastion of elitism HDbits) either terribly lame or terribly hypocritical .I 'm not sure exactly which but as I've previously stated ad nauseum none of that malarkey prevents anyone from being a genuinely good member , it only serves to show that the people in charge care more about maintaining their own effete elite status than anything else.

ScottK
01-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Btw if I start uploading a lot of my own music rips to What can I one day qualify for admittance to such hallowed places or is being a total asshole also a requirement.

how about totally avoid technical forum? where such v3, v6 vtec on discussion. save yourself a trouble

ca_aok
01-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Just curious , why do Pedro's/E uploaders hate What/Waffles? Because the quality varies ? If that is the only reason then what a load of horse poo poo and what a bunch of idiots .
It's OK to desire only the best but it's not alright to look down your nose at others that don't share your high standards .
They see them as having an emphasis on quantity over quality, having no regard for the uploaders or the music, filled with seedboxers and ratio whores, lacking in quality control and uploading standards, "stealing" the uploads that are marked as exclusive on the sites, people never leave thanks in torrent comments, the list goes on and on.

Personally I think it's a load of crap but everyone's entitled to their own opinions. It's got very little to do with the whole MP3 thing.

Solitude
01-17-2011, 04:21 PM
I don't know why would they hate W&W, some probably do (because according to policies of P&E uploader has right to chose to not allow re-upload of his rip, but some still leak and some uploaders get annoyed), most of them use What and Waffless as well. Using and hating is beyond my understanding.
Anyway, most of them are nice people, it doesn't seem elitist from inside.

IdolEyes787
01-17-2011, 04:30 PM

how about totally avoid technical forum? where such v3, v6 vtec on discussion. save yourself a trouble

I haven't got the slightest clue what any of that means .:mellow:

They see them as having an emphasis on quantity over quality, having no regard for the uploaders or the music, filled with seedboxers and ratio whores, lacking in quality control and uploading standards, "stealing" the uploads that are marked as exclusive on the sites, people never leave thanks in torrent comments, the list goes on and on.

All that is basically true but still "hate " is a pretty strong word to apply ,since as I tried to say tens of thousands of more people get enjoyment from those places than the more exclusive ones.:unsure:
Anyone if you get to hate anyone and everything that fails to meet your own idea of how ideally everything should be then I guess we are all doomed to hating everything.
Including ourselves .

ca_aok
01-18-2011, 12:30 AM
I wish I could say that "hate" was too strong of a word choice, but there are people on the lossless sites that would dance on the graves of the large music sites without a second thought. It's daunting to even attempt understanding their mentality and reasoning, but such is life. I'm sure the vast majority of users aren't like them, but as we all know, on internet forums it's the vocal minority that gets the most notice.

Waddafocky
01-18-2011, 12:46 AM
it's the vocal minority that gets the most notice.
Note: Tea Party

johhny
01-18-2011, 01:08 AM
f***** i hope they get a massive ddos attack for this

i'm sure if RNS [Romanian National Security] who hacked various site to defend Romania[google it for more info] will fuck their tracker in no time...

anon
01-18-2011, 02:11 AM
i'm sure if RNS [Romanian National Security] who hacked various site to defend Romania[google it for more info] will fuck their tracker in no time...

Yes, I think that if they're DDoSed to death by a group of Romanian hackers they'll swiftly consider reversing the ban. :yup:

ca_aok
01-18-2011, 02:18 AM
f***** i hope they get a massive ddos attack for this

Thanks for showing us all that the ban is just :lol:

TraNNNce
01-18-2011, 02:30 AM
They sucks

Cabalo
01-18-2011, 02:56 AM
This thread has been an unfortunate display of reasons that backup their decision.

Magnum
01-18-2011, 03:46 AM
Staff answer : We banned .ro because the majority of them were traders and scammers. so we chosed to ban the hole country, no matter that we have 4000 users, and Romania has 21 milions people'. 90% of them are cheaters!!! WORD!!!

johhny
01-18-2011, 08:35 AM
typical....1337 tracker's are more safe go 4 it...:)

ScottK
01-18-2011, 09:02 AM
Yes, I think that if they're DDoSed to death by a group of Romanian hackers they'll swiftly consider reversing the ban. :yup:

:glagpinch:

Staff answer : We banned .ro because the majority of them were traders and scammers. so we chosed to ban the hole country, no matter that we have 4000 users, and Romania has 21 milions people'. 90% of them are cheaters!!! WORD!!!

:slap: how many i read this already? from SCC maybe..no? RevTT? no? from.. :pinch:

Intr4ns1t
01-18-2011, 09:35 AM

Please tell me that's not an exact quote:ermm:

Solitude
01-18-2011, 10:08 AM
Talking about millions. I've been on the site for few years and sometimes was checking amount of members from different countries. When it was fairly easy to join, it wasn't so popular amongst Romanians, but lately I saw plenty of newly registered people. Was that indeed some raise of interest to older or higher quality music, or Romanian torrent community takes any invite system complication as a dare?

bijoy
01-18-2011, 03:56 PM

@ that staff: racist.. :snooty:

whatcdfan
01-18-2011, 04:32 PM
wtf is R33t?

latest & more secure version of l33t. :lol:

:lol:

antrax34130
01-18-2011, 09:02 PM
From AV Lossless tracker on their homepage (hungarian):

http://avlossless.no-ip.org/shameofpedro.png

IdolEyes787
01-18-2011, 09:15 PM
From AV Lossless tracker (hungarian):

http://avlossless.no-ip.org/shameofpedro.png

No offense but where was all the like associated outrage when Pedro's and other sites previously banned whole countries ( some banning Romania also if I remember correctly).

Also seems to me that besides that tracker in the screenshot is being strangely equally as prejudice against people not from Romania ( life and favoritism are a strange thing) ,I think as most things in bt world the protest is being driven mostly from a standpoint of "level" and if some unassuming little tracker decided to do likewise you wouldn't be hearing nary a peep.

Of course unassuming little trackers by their vary nature are neither run or populated by the unreasonable.

ScottK
01-18-2011, 09:36 PM
how many torrent on AV Lossless?

senegal
01-18-2011, 09:52 PM
just a few I think.

Enlightened
01-18-2011, 09:58 PM

On the contrary, I TOTALLY disagree with u, I think he is a cool & helpful guy I do NOT have any problem with him,as I have been here.
We all can disagree due to difference in opinions, BUT to openly "attack" someone instead of a PM,is really "Disagreeable" & Rude & Distatsteful

Daniel_30
01-19-2011, 12:48 AM

On the contrary, I TOTALLY disagree with u, I think he is a cool & helpful guy I do NOT have any problem with him,as I have been here.
We all can disagree due to difference in opinions, BUT to openly "attack" someone instead of a PM,is really "Disagreeable" & Rude & Distatsteful

Save your words for yourself, I said that before to someone, I think OlagL had personal issue with anon, so he still put his shit gun to anon's head for silly reasons.

anon
01-19-2011, 01:32 AM
I think OlagL had personal issue with anon, so he still put his shit gun to anon's head for silly reasons.

Thankfully the chamber was empty, otherwise I wouldn't be typing this. :lol:

Waddafocky
01-19-2011, 03:05 AM
I think OlagL had personal issue with anon, so he still put his shit gun to anon's head for silly reasons.

Thankfully the chamber was empty, otherwise I wouldn't be typing this. :lol:
Well, it's a "shit gun," most likely you'd be towelling off.

whatcdfan
01-19-2011, 11:49 AM

Hay, If you speak for Anon, "Stoi" will drive some strange conclusions about your torrenting habits :D

Stating all good things about Anon and then telling him, he is shit, wasn't very smart actually, ofcourse if you have not realized it yet

btw let me tell you, you dont get to speak for "everyone", what you think about Anon is your personal perspective which comes with no assurance that everyone is in the agreement with you and my post is itself an evidence that you were wrong

ScottK
01-19-2011, 12:12 PM
Save your words for yourself

i'm agree with you for once

I said that before to someone, I think OlagL had personal issue with anon, so he still put his shit gun to anon's head for silly reasons.

not only anon, i've seen many :yup:

Intr4ns1t
01-19-2011, 02:12 PM

Stating all good things about Anon and then telling him, he is shit, wasn't very smart actually, ofcourse if you have not realized it yet

btw let me tell you, you dont get to speak for "everyone", what you think about Anon is your personal perspective which comes with no assurance that everyone is in the agreement with you and my post is itself an evidence that you were wrong

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that...:wacko: I obviously underestimated your intellectual capabilities, so I will abstain from elaborating further.

anon
01-19-2011, 05:46 PM

His last statement was sarcastic, hence the :rolleyes:-smiley. :P

Quarterquack
01-19-2011, 05:49 PM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that...:wacko: I obviously underestimated your intellectual capabilities, so I will abstain from elaborating further.

I'd ignore it. He has an anti-authoritative complex. He hates you just because of what you do.

Intr4ns1t
01-19-2011, 05:52 PM

I'd ignore it. He has an anti-authoritative complex. He hates you just because of what you do.

I guess he is unaware that I haven't been a staffer in a while then. :idunno: everyone else on earthAnon got it, and that's all that matters :P

ScottK
01-19-2011, 06:08 PM
I guess he is unaware that I haven't been a staffer in a while then. :idunno: everyone else on earthAnon got it, and that's all that matters :P

lea88 responsible for what happen to him :angry:
i once enjoy reading his comment

IdolEyes787
01-19-2011, 07:12 PM
I guess he is unaware that I haven't been a staffer in a while then.... :idunno:

That would have explained why you now sit around drinking all day if you hadn't already been going that all along.
Btw you should probably put the "no longer staff" thing somewhere on your profile so no one else wastes any more time sucking up to you.

PS Please don't be insulted if I delete you from my friends list , I'm merely taking Jimmy Kimmel's advice and cutting back on cyber-relationships and the timing and the fact that you are so far the first and only one is purely coincidental.

PPS Please disregard the above if you can still get me into Pedro's I'm not Romania and firmly believe they are all evil!!!!! cool places since it might have been the the fever talking.

Intr4ns1t
01-19-2011, 07:32 PM
I guess he is unaware that I haven't been a staffer in a while then.... :idunno:

That would have explained why you now sit around drinking all day if you hadn't already been going that all along.
Btw you should probably put the "no longer staff" thing somewhere on your profile so no one else wastes any more time sucking up to you.

PS Please don't be insulted if I delete you from my friends list , I'm merely taking Jimmy Kimmel's advice and cutting back on cyber-relationships and the timing and the fact that you are so far the first and only one is purely coincidental.

PPS Please disregard the above if you can still get me into Pedro's I'm not Romania and firmly believe they are all evil!!!!! cool places since it might have been the the fever talking.

Now, if I did that, what would my poor psyche use to give me a reason to wake up in the morning, other than the Mohawk Vodka at least? And dammit Idol, I was just hoping to get a date soon, being as we're so intimate and all:inlove:

PS. why else would I be so annoyingsmitten with those stinking strikethroughs?

Quarterquack
01-19-2011, 07:38 PM
I swear upon the grave of black Jesus Christ, that if you make one more move closer to Idol (back on his friends list, even) I will hunt you down and degauss your hard drives. He finally opened up to me and decided to invite me to his private Broadway sidewalk show (which isn't all that private, but it involves a lot of private things) and I'm not losing the ground I've gained because you decided to waltz into this conversation and sweet talk yourself back into his life.

Intr4ns1t
01-19-2011, 07:41 PM
I swear upon the grave of black Jesus Christ, that if you make one more move closer to Idol (back on his friends list, even) I will hunt you down and degauss your hard drives. He finally opened up to me and decided to invite me to his private Broadway sidewalk show (which isn't all that private, but it involves a lot of private things) and I'm not losing the ground I've gained because you decided to waltz into this conversation and sweet talk yourself back into his life.

*This post is awaiting pending moderation on the part of the replier, please be patient while we deal with your issue.

PS. that helmet's pretty sexy, my bejeweled nemesis :naughty:

IdolEyes787
01-19-2011, 07:41 PM
I hear this guy named Waldo something or other on FSC is a terrific guy and badly in need of some intelligent conversation before he forsakes the place again*.

*Or after the 24th in case there's cake.

Sorry for the strikethroughs I would really prefer something awesomer like fresh air anyway but some dreams are too big for simple folk :cry:

Quarterquack
01-19-2011, 07:47 PM
I've heard that SCC's intelligent discussion section is ripe with 6 topics and loads of pictures to fortify people's opinions. :dunno: (bleh screw it, I give up on smiley codes that make no sense).

Also, you should just do what I do. Forget about intelligent, unbiased discussion on bt forums, and find a nice personality based website for such conversation. My favorite are the INTP and Eharmony forums. Mainly because of the irony of the idiots who visit those forums calling themselves intelligent, while saying everything that can possibly disprove who they say they are.

Intr4ns1t
01-19-2011, 07:49 PM
I hear this guy named Waldo something or other on FSC is a terrific guy and badly in need of some intelligent conversation before he forsakes the place again*.

*Or after the 24th in case there's cake.

Sorry for the strikethroughs I would really prefer something awesomer like fresh air anyway but some dreams are too big for simple folk :cry:

He's a pretty spicy individual from what I recall.

At least you don't obsessively use the spoiler tag, which would, of course, start a trend of millions of "spoilers" everywhere. I mean, spoilers, within spoilers, within spoilers, within spoilers, can you imagine? It would spoil my mood for sure. At least it's not the "[you]" tag though.

IdolEyes787
01-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Are the pictures .........dirty ?

Btw Jesus being Black is the reason that I'm a Scientologist .

maddoxro
01-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Isn't Scientology for gay people pretending to be heterosexual, in the words of Rick Gervais ?

senegal
01-19-2011, 08:52 PM
definitely not!
Scientology require more brain then genital organs.

Cabalo
01-19-2011, 10:26 PM
Somehow this reminded me of Ricky Gervais' performance at the Golden Globe awards. :eyebrows:

IdolEyes787
01-20-2011, 02:33 AM
I love Ricky Gervais but then again I'm a Scientologist and therefore most likely gay.:mellow:

@senegal Scientology doesn't require brains it only requires the belief that Tom Cruise and John Travolta are mere meat puppets to the essences of space aliens which as any simpleton can see is hardly a stretch.

OlegL
01-20-2011, 03:41 AM
By the way, anon-sbi, I need to apologize to you for the way I acted. It was wrong of me to act the way I acted. I feel a bit disgusted with myself now.

anon
01-20-2011, 03:50 AM
I feel a bit disgusted with myself now.

No need to. It's all cool. :P

Waddafocky
01-20-2011, 04:23 AM
I feel a bit disgusted with myself now.

No need to. It's all cool. :P
It's a come-on man he wants you to take dom position.

anon
01-20-2011, 04:44 AM

But if I'm not staff at HDBits...

johhny
01-20-2011, 11:38 AM
exigo the final refuge :D

johhny
01-20-2011, 12:13 PM
go away...kid :yup:

bijoy
01-20-2011, 03:46 PM

But if I'm not staff at HDBits...

I wish you were.. :lol:
Unimited invites for fst members :w00t: !!!

whatcdfan
01-20-2011, 04:08 PM

yeah, we all would have made hdbits forums more interesting all together :P

hagckz0r
01-20-2011, 04:30 PM
Yea, I'm in for anon as Hdbits staff although he doesn't need such e-peen tracker. I believe.. :p

whatcdfan
01-20-2011, 04:52 PM
A thought from a regular torrenter:
What.cd for music
BitmeTV for TV stuff
SCC for scene stuff
HDbits & FTN for hardest and longest e-peen, i get all the HD content from CHDbits, that is a different story

anon
01-20-2011, 05:47 PM
I wish you were.. :lol:

I'm pretty sure the rest of the staff would really like it if I gave unlimited invites here. :lol:

Yea, I'm in for anon as Hdbits staff although he doesn't need such e-peen tracker. I believe.. :p

I don't "need" any tracker. :P

ScottK
01-20-2011, 06:06 PM
I don't "need" any tracker. :P

yes you are. to try your "stuff" :shifty:

anon
01-20-2011, 06:10 PM
to try your "stuff" :shifty:

I've already tried it. Everywhere.

And my results are, turns out you can't get torrents with jDownloader. So I desisted. :dabs:

Intr4ns1t
01-20-2011, 06:22 PM
to try your "stuff" :shifty:

I've already tried it. Everywhere.

And my results are, turns out you can't get torrents with jDownloader. So I desisted. :dabs:

Erm, if you use flashget you can...

anon
01-20-2011, 06:26 PM

FlashGet turned into crap when they added P2P support. I want a download manager, not a DDL-BT-eD2K hybrid that doesn't even work to download private tracker torrents anyway.

Intr4ns1t
01-20-2011, 06:27 PM

FlashGet turned into crap when they added P2P support. I want a download manager, not a DDL-BT-eD2K hybrid that doesn't even work to download private tracker torrents anyway.

But, the flashget community is so l337! How could you argue with that?

anon
01-20-2011, 06:38 PM
They have a community? :unsure:

johhny
01-20-2011, 09:49 PM
this thread got almost 5 stars nice nice....

ScottK
01-20-2011, 09:54 PM

you mean so many support or the opposite?

Daniel_30
01-20-2011, 10:07 PM

you mean so many support or the opposite?

The second :whistling.

bijoy
01-21-2011, 01:39 PM
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/7130/3740dw8.gif

anon
01-21-2011, 04:43 PM
Classic. Although from my experience "Admin" and "Mod" should exchange positions in that GIF. :D

senegal
01-22-2011, 12:09 PM
Somehow this reminded me of Ricky Gervais' performance at the Golden Globe awards. :eyebrows:

http://www.tti.nu/details.php?id=130985