PDA

View Full Version : LosslessWorld.info banned Romania

ScottK
01-19-2011, 11:57 PM
Hi guys, many problems in these 4 months with users in this country.
Traders, cheaters, scammers etc. Staff has decided to banned every Romanian including existing users.
We feel sorry for good users, but we had to make this decision for the future of LosslessWorld.

Best Regards,
LLW Staff.

:mellow:

pair20002000
01-20-2011, 12:06 AM
LOL 4 months age and start banned country
this is not good for LosslessWorld

I'm not from Romania :p

Cabalo
01-20-2011, 12:37 AM

Why is it not good for LLW? If they ban a country, usually there are strong reasons backing up such dcision.

anon
01-20-2011, 12:40 AM
Hi guys, many problems in these 4 months with users in this country.
Traders, cheaters, scammers etc.

Looks like they all decided to show up shortly after Pedro's took the exact same measure. :smilie4:

pair20002000
01-20-2011, 12:46 AM

Why is it not good for LLW? If they ban a country, usually there are strong reasons backing up such dcision.

Because sure there are many good users who would help the tracker
what.cd have very good script for cheating and they catch all traders no chance to run away from them :) they have the same problems in many countries but they didn't ban hole country

They do like some one who has some pain in his hand so he Decided to cut it !
It's run away from the problem as they can't solve it
I call this Weakness ?

ScottK
01-20-2011, 12:48 AM
Because sure there are many good users who would help the tracker
what.cd have very good script for cheating and they catch all traders no chance to run away from them :) they have the same problems in many countries but they didn't ban hole country

do you know they not publish those code anywhere? and do you know how many staff they have?

mrnobody
01-20-2011, 01:09 AM
I suppose too many Romanians were trying to migrate there after predros closed door?

maddoxro
01-20-2011, 01:19 PM
This is a lame attempt from this site to gain attention. Really pathetic if you know the facts like:
This site banned only 37 romanian members with their country ban, so think about their '' statistics '' and the decision to ban the .ro users =)))
As a matter of fact 1 was FLS and other staff member.

Next time when you want to join this tracker think about this and their their seriousness :)

You Cabalo take staff decisions too serious and in this times you believe everything what you hear from them. I don't know what you want to gain from this, maybe a little vip status on those sites, but, should i remember for example the staff member Serb from GFT and his history in p2p and his decision and how everything ended ? ;)

Expeto
01-20-2011, 01:23 PM
including existing users.
That is the saddest part

ScottK
01-20-2011, 01:30 PM
If i change my country flag (in profile) to Romania, would they ban me too? :cry:

johhny
01-20-2011, 01:34 PM
If i change my country flag (in profile) to Romania, would they ban me too? :cry:

increasing post count?:frusty:

this is serious..

maddoxro
01-20-2011, 01:43 PM

Yes :) Try it if you don't believe. Change your flag and post something in the forum :D

Bionic
01-20-2011, 02:25 PM

increasing post count?:frusty:

this is serious..

+1

whatcdfan
01-20-2011, 02:42 PM
Trackers infinite idiocy, If they think there is a problem then why dont they search for solutions which is definitely not a measure like this.It only goes to show, they are short on resources (scripts) and human labor (staff).

whats even more interesting, that they are now competing to beat the idiocy of the former

on this "country banning policy" i gotta give it to What.cd, they really have done a good job letting the equal opportunity for the whole world to join with an invite

bijoy
01-20-2011, 03:37 PM
Nice to see ScottK is back in action. :P

As a matter of fact 1 was FLS and other staff member.

Its lame. :P

:unsure:

P.S. I think they wanna be like pedros, cause $@!#%$^%%#@ simple.. :)

Solitude
01-20-2011, 03:48 PM
Interesting way to show their catching up with other lossless sites.

anon
01-20-2011, 05:43 PM
You Cabalo take staff decisions too serious and in this times you believe everything what you hear from them. I don't know what you want to gain from this, maybe a little vip status on those sites, but, should i remember for example the staff member Serb from GFT and his history in p2p and his decision and how everything ended ? ;)

Cabalo's pretty much the last person I'd expect to see kissing ass to climb up the ranks in trackers. :rolleyes:

Yes :) Try it if you don't believe. Change your flag and post something in the forum :D

They don't even check IPs? That's more stupid than the Romanian ban itself.

hagckz0r
01-20-2011, 05:45 PM
wtf... i .. had an account here and everything seemed ok. i even knew someone in staff (who is ro) and LW was getting appreciated by ro community after pedro's ban.

whatever, again i don't give a fack! potatoeheads :))

Daniel_30
01-20-2011, 10:16 PM

One thing I can confirm it in this world that "stupidity" coming from those douches :lol:.

LeNoR
01-20-2011, 10:53 PM
Yeah, they banned the moderator too, at least there was a mail of recognition from the owner, who thanked for all the users who were brought there, for all the brought donators, and for all the work put in the tracker, but these are the circumstances, so even if you are good and you were there from the beginning, you are just another romanian.
Thanks a lot LW and Analog Kid

anon
01-20-2011, 10:57 PM
at least there was a mail of recognition from the owner, who thanked for all the users who were brought there, for all the brought donators, and for all the work put in the tracker

You've been permanently banned from LW for being Romanian.

PS: Thanks for the help and donations!

ScottK
01-20-2011, 11:26 PM
Yeah, they banned the moderator too, at least there was a mail of recognition from the owner, who thanked for all the users who were brought there, for all the brought donators, and for all the work put in the tracker, but these are the circumstances, so even if you are good and you were there from the beginning, you are just another romanian.
Thanks a lot LW and Analog Kid

Thank You So Much :yup:

LeNoR
01-20-2011, 11:33 PM
I would thank you too, so much that your head would be spinning in a Parkinson way, just like the emoticon you used, Scotty. But hey, this is a virtual world and you are just another fat kid licking his lollipop behind a monitor.
This is worthless, so i won't even spit on the ground, cause maybe you will jump on it thinking it's a donation.
Much love from Romania, my dear.

ScottK
01-20-2011, 11:58 PM
considering it come from someone who has membership for 2years (8posts too) and come to FST just for spreading his hateness, i'll say - Your Welcome LeNoR. may AVLossless stay there forever

LeNoR
01-21-2011, 12:23 AM
No "hateness" man. Just stay were your place is, aight? And yes, i am an old member in this "torrenting world" or w/e and that's why you should stay just were you are and don't try to stretch yourself too much.

Trackers come and go, but my friends stay eternal. Maybe you understand that cause i wouldn't want to draw it for you. ;)

Cheers mate

Oh, and why do i have only 10 posts now? because i don't post, i don't like to post, but today it was an exception, since it involved me too, so don't try to make cheap ironic jokes. Just fly to your recruitment thread and do your job, don't get into things which are too big for you.

Funkin'
01-21-2011, 12:29 AM
You've been permanently banned from LW for being Romanian.

PS: Thanks for the help and donations!

That's basically what the message is saying.

Eventhough I seriously doubt losing the membership wasn't a great loss for LeNoR, but it's still bullshit... I can understand banning future .ro's from gaining entrance. But keeping the existing ones that were in good standing would only benefit the site.

LeNoR
01-21-2011, 12:41 AM
I don't care about that, i don't usually give a big crap for a tracker, but i don't like when you do something for that tracker and after that you get a thank you + ban, just cause you are a romanian too, even if you were in the staff of the tracker. That's the thing i don't like.
In the past other trackers banned Romania too, big trackers not 4 months old trackers, but they decided to keep their good members. Anyway, try to help new trackers and after some months you'll get burned.

There are trackers like what/waffles which are very good alternatives so there is no problem. The situation can be handled anytime.

ScottK
01-21-2011, 12:48 AM
No "hateness" man. Just stay were your place is, aight? And yes, i am an old member in this "torrenting world" or w/e and that's why you should stay just were you are and don't try to stretch yourself too much.

Trackers come and go, but my friends stay eternal. Maybe you understand that cause i wouldn't want to draw it for you. ;)

Cheers mate

Oh, and why do i have only 10 posts now? because i don't post, i don't like to post, but today it was an exception, since it involved me too, so don't try to make cheap ironic jokes. Just fly to your recruitment thread and do your job, don't get into things which are too big for you.

Let just say i think we both knew each other, but not from here. I still cant recognise you because of your nick.
And i'm sorry for what happen, i'm not the one who make decision.

I'm doing this because i see Anon keep posting the same /signapp.php to every user who want music site. and i personally dont know how to make a good rip myself (didnt bother to read guides). the way i'm sharing is seeding back to same amount or more (sometimes less). So i go to their IRC, talk about this, and start doing recruitment. (i think 1st user i invite, is after 2-3hours i signup there myself).

So if "you are just another fat kid licking his lollipop behind a monitor" is what i'm doing now, you deserved to get ban, not matter who you are.

LeNoR
01-21-2011, 12:55 AM
Ok dude w/e, my problem is not with you cause i know who you are and that's why you shouldn't jump into a hole which is not meant for you. So just stop being the official voice of LW, ok? lol

ScottK
01-21-2011, 01:00 AM
Ok dude w/e, my problem is not with you cause i know who you are and that's why you shouldn't jump into a hole which is not meant for you. So just stop being the official voice of LW, ok? lol

i'm not. i just speak my opinion. and i cant said i didnt think this is stupid move. i once offer to Romanian to join LLW after Ps ban them (in thread on other forum). but this decision come up 2days later :(
no offence take :)

Solitude
01-21-2011, 04:34 AM
So if "you are just another fat kid licking his lollipop behind a monitor" is what i'm doing now, you deserved to get ban, not matter who you are.
I'd say calling people fat deserves global ban (and hopefully breaking a knee).

lol87
01-21-2011, 06:25 AM
Isn't LosslessWorld a very tiny tracker? Anyway, I'm not surprised to hear another tracker site banning Romania.

Solitude
01-21-2011, 06:28 AM
Was somewhere over 500 members last time I logged on.

Intr4ns1t
01-21-2011, 10:00 AM
This site banned only 37 romanian members with their country ban,

hehehe, I've banned that many members in one day before :01: (granted, they weren't all romanian, so it's probably off topic)

bijoy
01-21-2011, 01:37 PM
considering it come from someone who has membership for 2years (8posts too) and come to FST just for spreading his hateness, i'll say - Your Welcome LeNoR. may AVLossless stay there forever

well, scott, lemme ask one question to you (if you don't mind).. Are you staffing at losslessworld?

RasistRipper
01-21-2011, 07:19 PM
http://avlossless.no-ip.org/shameofpedro.png
http://avlossless.no-ip.org

bijoy
01-21-2011, 08:21 PM
QUOTE=RasistRipper;3551225]http://avlossless.no-ip.org/shameofpedro.png
http://avlossless.no-ip.org[/QUOTE]

lol :boxing::smartass:[

Cabalo
01-21-2011, 08:30 PM
This is so ridiculous. :blink:

Can't we all see that no matter how much we agreed or disagreed with their decision, all these manifests are just supporting their reasons?

The BT world is in fact filled with imbeciles.

bijoy
01-21-2011, 08:43 PM
This is so ridiculous. :blink:

Can't we all see that no matter how much we agreed or disagreed with their decision, all these manifests are just supporting their reasons?

The BT world is in fact filled with imbeciles.

Well, this incident explicitly proves the stupidity of some people assosiated with bt. :P

Intr4ns1t
01-21-2011, 09:25 PM
Hmm, so, bear with me for a moment, but, like, is it "Romanian"... or "Romainian"?

senegal
01-21-2011, 09:32 PM
Hmm, so, bear with me for a moment, but, like, is it "Romanian"... or "Romainian"?

:offtopic::spam:

Intr4ns1t
01-21-2011, 09:39 PM

:offtopic::spam:

Is it?

senegal
01-21-2011, 09:41 PM
is it "Romanian".
and stop spamming!

Intr4ns1t
01-21-2011, 09:45 PM
is it "Romanian".
and stop spamming!

It was a direct reference to the alternate spellings used by ALVINO.. AVLINO...AVLNIO. So, on topic.

senegal
01-21-2011, 10:00 PM
please, don't try to use your argumentation techniques on me.

Intr4ns1t
01-21-2011, 10:05 PM

Does Senegal even have internet? I know they make FANTASTIC hand drums, but I dunno about the whole interwebs thing.

RasistRipper
01-21-2011, 10:27 PM

Does Senegal even have internet? I know they make FANTASTIC hand drums, but I dunno about the whole interwebs thing.

loool... :lol:

anon
01-21-2011, 11:34 PM
Does Senegal even have internet?

Judging from the screenshot he posted on his other thread, I'd say they have some fast Internets. :smilie4:

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn83/metro2525/untitled-13.jpg

Funkin'
01-21-2011, 11:46 PM

:lol:

Intr4ns1t
01-21-2011, 11:53 PM
Does Senegal even have internet?

Judging from the screenshot he posted on his other thread, I'd say they have some fast Internets. :smilie4:

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn83/metro2525/untitled-13.jpg

That's in exibytes right? (completely off topic, and totally irreverent question, but have you ever seen someone cheat an exibyte on a site? I've seen a petabyte, but that was a terrible cheating client apparently. I just like to know the reaches of human greed/stupidity :sick: )

anon
01-22-2011, 12:03 AM
(completely off topic, and totally irreverent question, but have you ever seen someone cheat an exibyte on a site? I've seen a petabyte, but that was a terrible cheating client apparently. I just like to know the reaches of human greed/stupidity :sick: )

http://image.bayimg.com/kadghaadh.jpg

Some people are idiots. Not much that can be done about it. :idunno:

whatcdfan
01-22-2011, 05:55 PM

Bring them to FST :lol:

senegal
01-22-2011, 07:19 PM
(completely off topic, and totally irreverent question, but have you ever seen someone cheat an exibyte on a site? I've seen a petabyte, but that was a terrible cheating client apparently. I just like to know the reaches of human greed/stupidity :sick: )

someone wake me up if the war breaks out, cuz I came a little tired from the office.

PS: besides you, someone else believes that you have something (intelligent) to say? Anyway, in addition to your colleague treatment?
you guys can not fool me. it would be a surprise to hear, even accidentally, something clever.

bijoy
01-22-2011, 08:52 PM

someone wake me up if the war breaks out, cuz I came a little tired from the office.

PS: besides you, someone else believes that you have something (intelligent) to say? Anyway, in addition to your colleague treatment?
you guys can not fool me. it would be a surprise to hear, even accidentally, something clever.

well, he may do something about it in some other places, but not here :naughty:

anon
01-22-2011, 08:55 PM

Hey, at least I try. :(

There you go, you started it. :snooty:

ScottK
01-22-2011, 11:13 PM

you got ban in CN ? :( Edde said you sell their invites. which tracker Edde owns?
sad when you said you want to stay only in CN and puff..

mysoogals
01-29-2011, 03:23 PM
whats the point of blocking when users can simply use proxy or vpn to hook back into the system ?

bijoy
01-29-2011, 05:07 PM
you got ban in CN ? :( Edde said you sell their invites. which tracker Edde owns?
sad when you said you want to stay only in CN and puff..

Sorry that I'm late in posting. I overlooked this thread for some days. But I think you might already notice that my account was re-enabled in cn, and

which tracker Edde owns?
ask him..
And you know in recent times some kid buy tracker script from xam@templateshares for about $160 or so (I dunno the amount), and they(people@templateshares) even indtall their script in the server for some extra $$. New tracker started with a sysop , who don't even know how a tracker works. Then he go everywhere, and cry about the fact that he owns a tracker and he should be given vip userclass or something like that...
End of story..

Edit: I guess I know that 'Edde' guy. If I'm right, I've trouble with only 1 guy in bt, and fyi: his username in t-r is: studd, uses saveral usernames everywhere, have 2 gft accounts, one of his username is: 'yopesh'. <-- search in bcg for more info. I just done that. :D

If he likes me so much, and always tries to give me shit about everything I do, even outside 'bt', I would love to give out more info about him in other appropriate places , but humanity stops me.. *peace*

anon
01-29-2011, 05:48 PM
whats the point of blocking when users can simply use proxy or vpn to hook back into the system ?

Browsing the site from behind a proxy or VPN is forbidden by just about every tracker, and will result in a ban if caught. Plus with proxies you can never know if someone else's using the same one, or the proxy is a honeypot to steal your login credentials.

So, it's possible, but bleh. If my country was banned, I'd just forget about the place, since they obviously don't want me around.

ScottK
01-29-2011, 09:44 PM
Edit: I guess I know that 'Edde' guy. If I'm right, I've trouble with only 1 guy in bt, and fyi: his username in t-r is: studd, uses saveral usernames everywhere, have 2 gft accounts, one of his username is: 'yopesh'. <-- search in bcg for more info. I just done that. :D

now are you sure about this? i know studd for a long time. in fact, he is one of my first buddy. we used to hanging in bcg irc together a year ago

bijoy
01-30-2011, 12:04 PM
now are you sure about this? i know studd for a long time. in fact, he is one of my first buddy. we used to hanging in bcg irc together a year ago

simply because of the fat that:

I've trouble with only 1 guy in bt,

And to be very honest: I'm amost 90% sure. :|
and why anyone will try to accuse me of trading without any reason, if I don't have any (personal) problem with that guy? :unsure:

DuneCat
02-24-2011, 05:44 AM
That place is desperate for money now. They are asking for donations all the damn time sending one pm after another. :naughty:

Cut-Copy-Paste
02-24-2011, 06:05 AM
Currently we have some membership slots reserved for Donors. Check HERE
:w00t: