PDA

View Full Version : havent seen fatcat and markupmaster in months ..

fatkat
02-07-2011, 08:20 AM
i wonder what they are doing now ?

:w00t:

xJohnxSmithx
02-07-2011, 09:58 AM
rehab

bijoy
02-07-2011, 10:07 AM
anally violating your mom :P

kingeater
02-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Pics or it didn't happen :P

bijoy
02-07-2011, 11:06 AM
Pics or it didn't happen :P

his mom is so odd looking fat chick that I never bothered to take a picture.. :P

IdolEyes787
02-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Question really is why would you want to ever see either fatcat or markupmaster ?:unsure:

Funkin'
02-07-2011, 12:18 PM
^ That. And another question...since he's so new, how would he even know of Fatcat or MM, let alone that they haven't been around in months?

fatkat
02-07-2011, 12:52 PM
it was so much fun ..

when those toes was around ..

especially the fat cat ..

i hope MM is doing alright ..

cant access his blog anymore ?

IdolEyes787
02-07-2011, 01:02 PM
^ That. And another question...since he's so new, how would he even know of Fatcat or MM, let alone that they haven't been around in months?

If you didn't realize it before that idiot is J-dye demonstrating once again that he has sadly nothing better to do than troll this board.

fatkat
02-07-2011, 01:04 PM
when real life gets better ... i troll the board ...

i live for sophisticated sex under the shower. .. that is what i live for ...

well ...

there will always be someone to screw everything ...

really ...

life can be so much fucking worse

wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh ...
max ramstein

Funkin'
02-07-2011, 02:36 PM
If you didn't realize it before that idiot is J-dye demonstrating once again that he has sadly nothing better to do than troll this board.

Nope. Definitely didn't realize it. And that definitely does explain it.

bijoy
02-07-2011, 02:36 PM
when real life gets better ... i troll the board ...

i live for sophisticated sex under the shower. .. that is what i live for ...

well ...

there will always be someone to screw everything ...

really ...

life can be so much fucking worse

wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh ...
max ramstein

what's your real name, J-dye?

anon
02-07-2011, 04:06 PM
since he's so new, how would he even know of Fatcat or MM, let alone that they haven't been around in months?

It's not his first account here. Nor the second one. Nor the 300th one. I'm glad the Mods didn't delete this thread, though - nothing like some J-Dye babblings to cheer you up on a Monday :)

respawn40
02-08-2011, 04:14 AM
Markupmaster is at boarding school. True story.

Vorx
02-09-2011, 06:21 AM
Markupmaster is at boarding school. True story.

Ofc he is...

IdolEyes787
02-09-2011, 01:15 PM
I remember a couple of years ago upon learning that a certain "well respected" bt staffer was actually only 15 how much the fool I felt.
Needless to say , other than prevailing illiteracy and an incomprehensible affection for How I Met Your Mother , I don't assume anything about people involved in this anymore .

Quarterquack
02-09-2011, 04:31 PM
Age is but a number. I've met people much younger than I and yet, twice the person I am emotionally/mentally. :idunno:

IdolEyes787
02-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Age is but a number. I've met people much younger than I and yet, twice the person I am emotionally/mentally. :idunno:

That's hardly comes as a shock.:unsure:

Btw people who say age is only a number are either very young or very delusional.

Quarterquack
02-09-2011, 05:04 PM
And using age as a quick assessment of people is...?

Surely that unless you have lived your entire life in a hick town, you have met but one remarkable person that defied the rules. I currently know a person who is 16, and yet supports a family of four (after his father passed away). Just because you think that the young are always naive, doesn't decidedly make them so. Experience is what forms character, and I assure you, somewhere out there, a 12 year old would scoff at you belittling what they've been through.

IdolEyes787
02-09-2011, 05:27 PM
And using age as a quick assessment of people is...?

Surely that unless you have lived your entire life in a hick town, you have met but one remarkable person that defied the rules. I currently know a person who is 16, and yet supports a family of four (after his father passed away). Just because you think that the young are always naive, doesn't decidedly make them so. Experience is what forms character, and I assure you, somewhere out there, a 12 year old would scoff at you belittling what they've been through.

No I meant that you can't ignore certain repercussions old aging like your eyesight is probably not as good and your body isn't as flexible .
Saying "age is just a number" certainly doesn't fall in line with those facts.:unsure:

As for" using age as a quick assessment of people " I admit that I'm pretty sure that I can still outrun most 80 year olds.

slocker
02-09-2011, 05:47 PM
Does running a bt site require a diploma?.or some type of wisdom?.What's so special about it?.

anon
02-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Does running a bt site require a diploma?.or some type of wisdom?

Nope (sadly?).

bijoy
02-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Does running a bt site require a diploma?.or some type of wisdom?.What's so special about it?.

Running a tracker is not like running a university.. So.. :cry:

Quarterquack
02-09-2011, 07:56 PM
You can't tell the difference in most Universities, though.

IdolEyes787
02-09-2011, 08:02 PM

I don't know I took drugs , drank to excess and had anonymous sex had fun at University but I can't say the same about most trackers.

Btw I'm serious about the fun part . :mellow:

bijoy
02-09-2011, 08:05 PM

Dunno about differences, but there are many similarities between uni & trackers..
l33t trackers & Universities,
Application based membership in trackers/fellowship in Uni.

And many more. :)

IdolEyes787
02-09-2011, 08:07 PM

Dunno about differences, but there are many similarities between uni & trackers..

I know that I got into Cambridge because I was friends with one of the upperclassmen there so he has a point.

Quarterquack
02-09-2011, 08:16 PM

You know, Bijoy. I don't like you. I honestly think that sometimes you say insipid shit that should never be spouted of a human. You're growing on me, though. You're really honest and I like that. So I won't make fun of you (this time). Let me explain:

You hinted that running a tracker requires no experience, while running a university with all its complexities would necessitate a person of above average capabilities to keep things in order. I replied by saying that the way most universities are run highlights no such capability, by saying there's almost no difference. In this case, the words "You can't tell the difference" meant that I think there aren't many differences/there are a lot of similarities.

On the other hand, no university is difficult to enter. If you're a person that knows what he wants, and has worked for it you'll get to where you want. I'm yet to be turned down by any university I applied to, and am shocked to hear of people who are, repeatedly.

bijoy
02-09-2011, 08:29 PM

You know, Bijoy. I don't like you. I honestly think that sometimes you say insipid shit that should never be spouted of a human. You're growing on me, though. You're really honest and I like that. So I won't make fun of you (this time). Let me explain:

You hinted that running a tracker requires no experience, while running a university with all its complexities would necessitate a person of above average capabilities to keep things in order. I replied by saying that the way most universities are run highlights no such capability, by saying there's almost no difference. In this case, the words "You can't tell the difference" meant that I think there aren't many differences/there are a lot of similarities.

On the other hand, no university is difficult to enter. If you're a person that knows what he wants, and has worked for it you'll get to where you want. I'm yet to be turned down by any university I applied to, and am shocked to hear of people who are, repeatedly.

thanks for the quick explanation.
I think it is clear from my posts that, I rarely make some serious posts here, and I reply to posts without thinking much, as I think internet is not the perfect placce to think much. Sometimes, my replies sounds stupid, sometimes, people tend to mis-understand those, but all of the these are part of posting...

Like here, you are thinking about some inner meaning of my post, which is not there while posting that from my end. So..

th0r
02-10-2011, 08:53 AM
i miss sear and mbucari1

gamesover
02-10-2011, 11:47 AM
i miss sear and mbucari1

I know who sear is, the other name I've never heard before. mbucari1??? :huh:

th0r
02-10-2011, 12:24 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/members/150504-mbucari1

super smart and sensible d00d when it came to bittorrent

Disme
02-10-2011, 01:03 PM

Equals trusted trader ...

IdolEyes787
02-10-2011, 01:42 PM

I don't remember much of him.I remember something about a member named mbu........66550

grimms
02-13-2011, 05:51 PM
Wow...Now we are talking about who we miss on these boards? Really?...

th0r
02-15-2011, 11:55 AM
Equals trusted trader ...are we still worrying about who trades and who doesn't trade around here still?

IdolEyes787
02-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Equals trusted trader ...are we still worrying about who trades and who doesn't trade around here still?

Only so far as some of us care about honesty and the ability to speak English.