PDA

View Full Version : XS -Great Tracker

Enlightened
02-08-2011, 10:31 PM
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/295/27680542.jpg (http://img199.imageshack.us/i/27680542.jpg/)

Not a Staff or here to Promote this Tracker, I was really impress with the Great "Swamp",Great speed, and Pre-times,with this Tracker, and If you have a chance to get your foot in the door with this Tracker,it is really worth it. Keep your eyes peel for Open Sign up.:D

Vorx
02-09-2011, 01:47 AM
used to be part of it. personally, it was nothing special.

Enlightened
02-09-2011, 02:18 AM
used to be part of it. personally, it was nothing special.

Compare to what?...FTN,FSC,IPT,TL?

Vorx
02-09-2011, 06:20 AM
TL, RevTT, SPEED.CD...

TONiC
02-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Templateshare tracker.

'Nuff said.

Enlightened
02-09-2011, 07:13 PM
'Nuff said. Says who, U do NOT detrmine that, unless u are so arrogant to have the LAST Word in?.only Moderators, have that power, and the last time I check, U are not onE.!

I was just trying to share a Tracker, that some one else, is NOT aware of, and If U have NOTHING Nice to say, U DO NOT have to comment or STFU

bijoy
02-09-2011, 07:53 PM
From design it looks like a tracker created from stupid template shares code.
Now,
templateshares means a fucking n00b sysop (generally, 14-16 year olds) suddenly plan to create a tracker & result = these trackers.
As I didn't see this tracker at all, so I'm not going to comment specially, on this tracker, but overall scenario is nothing better than this.. :(

TONiC
02-09-2011, 08:26 PM
templateshares means a fucking n00b sysop (generally, 14-16 year olds)

Looks like we found our sysop:

Says who, U do NOT detrmine that, unless u are so arrogant to have the LAST Word in?.only Moderators, have that power, and the last time I check, U are not onE.!

Bro, I only insinuated that TS = shite. I never went beyond "'Nuff said". You're angry reply however, tells me that you atleast understand the correlation between TS and Shit, and that you are angry at how I dismiss it because of the use of TS. Maybe I'm wrong to assume it's shit without signing up, or am I right because I made the assumption based on the many other shit low level trackers ive been on which use TS? But don't worry, I know deep down you agree with me ;)

bijoy
02-09-2011, 08:35 PM
Caution for all trackers who are using templateshares::
http://www.bvlist.com/tsse/5932-what-wil-happend-if-xam-dies.html

^^ funny, but it is true

anon
02-10-2011, 12:02 AM
Caution for all trackers who are using templateshares::
http://www.bvlist.com/tsse/5932-what-wil-happend-if-xam-dies.html

^^ funny, but it is true

Nulled versions aren't affected, and as far as I know TS uses lots of ripped off code... who would pay for that in the first place? :mellow:

bijoy
02-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Looks like we found our sysop:

[QUOTE=Enlightened] Says who, U do NOT detrmine that, unless u are so arrogant to have the LAST Word in?.only Moderators, have that power, and the last time I check, U are not onE.!

Bro, I only insinuated that TS = shite. I never went beyond "'Nuff said". You're angry reply however, tells me that you atleast understand the correlation between TS and Shit, and that you are angry at how I dismiss it because of the use of TS.QUOTE]

This reply is not an angry reply. I was talking abut a general fact.
Btw, who is moderators in a new tracker? :shutup:
I'll not comment anything more than that.. :P

As I didn't see this tracker at all, so I'm not going to comment specially, on this tracker
^^
look at this comment. He might have missed this one.

TONiC
02-10-2011, 11:14 AM
This reply is not an angry reply

Fair enough, but it was a defensive reply, using the ol' "Who the heck are you...?" technique.

bijoy
02-10-2011, 11:51 AM
This reply is not an angry reply

Fair enough, but it was a defensive reply, using the ol' "Who the heck are you...?" technique.

not really.
As you can see in my post, I quoted one part of my previous post, which tells you all.

TONiC
02-10-2011, 12:25 PM
Dude I meant Enlightened replied in a defensive tone... I think you think that I called your post angry, in which case I didn't.

In any event I think he's realised this was a bad place to promote the tracker, irrespective of whether he has connections or not:

I was just trying to share a Tracker, that some one else, is NOT aware of, and If U have NOTHING Nice to say, U DO NOT have to comment or STFU

See how that gives off a defensive tone, with hints of anger? Enlightened, if you don't like my opinion, you shouldn't have posted in the forum (Id suggest you look up the definition and its origins).

bijoy
02-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Dude I meant Enlightened replied in a defensive tone... I think you think that I called your post angry, in which case I didn't.

In any event I think he's realised this was a bad place to promote the tracker, irrespective of whether he has connections or not:

See how that gives off a defensive tone, with hints of anger? Enlightened, if you don't like my opinion, you shouldn't have posted in the forum (Id suggest you look up the definition and its origins).

:lol:
:fst:

Enlightened
02-13-2011, 07:17 PM

:lol:
:fst:

Whatever..........