PDA

View Full Version : HDBits.org: Moderated?

Tokeman
02-10-2011, 03:09 PM
I see in the torrent descriptions that some torrents are moderated, some are not. I don't understand what that means. Can't find anything in the rules or FAQ about this term.
Any one know for sure what they mean? I have some guesses (comments, hit and run, etc), but would just like to know for sure out of curiosity...

Fishy2
02-10-2011, 03:17 PM
When a torrent is moderated it is checked by staff to make sure descriptions posters links etc are as they should be, in line with the sites rules on uploading and quality

bijoy
02-10-2011, 05:02 PM
in torrents in which comments are moderated, your posted comment will not be visible directly untill any >= mod approves it.

Disme
02-10-2011, 05:27 PM
in torrents in which comments are moderated, your posted comment will not be visible directly untill any >= mod approves it.

I don't think that is what he meant. Fishy gave the correct answer.

Tokeman
02-10-2011, 05:30 PM
So from that I take it internal releases will generally be moderated to ensure complience, whereas scene releases would not? Or is it something else that determines weather its moderated or not...?

Fishy2
02-10-2011, 06:50 PM
depends on the tracker bud, sometimes its as simple as the staff keeping up, or just moderating certain kinds of files. Internal simply means for that tracker only, sometimes for a limited time sometimes for keeps.

hotshot6473
02-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Every torrent should get moderated, some slip through the tracks obviously but 99% get moderated.

bumrocks
02-12-2011, 05:57 AM
When a torrent is moderated it is checked by staff to make sure descriptions posters links etc are as they should be, in line with the sites rules on uploading and quality

As my Belgium homie stated, this is the correct answer...