PDA

View Full Version : Looking for specific games.

Quarterquack
02-28-2011, 04:43 AM
Here's the list, that I've been shortening down (partially successfully) all day until it became this long:

Dawn of Magic: Blood Magic
ETROM: The Astral Essence
Star Heritage 1: The black Cobra
Stranger (2007)

For the mentally astute amongst you all; no this is not for a pack, if you figure out the connection between all these games. This is simply for my personal archival purposes. I'll be incredibly indebted to anyone who can help me with any of these four games. I may provide fellatio in return, but that depends on the amount of help the cunnilingus requester has provided.

Vorx
02-28-2011, 05:40 AM
Have a look at DDL's, BCG and BG.
If not, request them on RevoTT

megabyteme
02-28-2011, 05:53 AM
Vorx- while it is obvious you got excited by the potential offering of fellatio, if you were to read Ring's post again, you would probably possibly gather that he is looking for sites that are known to have these games, or seek individuals who have them in their own collections. In the history of filesharing, has anyone ever benefited from, "I don't actually know anything, but you should look at [name of site the poster has no definite knowledge of, or is too lazy to check before posting]"? I didn't think so.

You receive NO fellatio for you pointless answer. :no:

Vorx
02-28-2011, 06:14 AM
Vorx- while it is obvious you got excited by the potential offering of fellatio, if you were to read Ring's post again, you would probably possibly gather that he is looking for sites that are known to have these games, or seek individuals who have them in their own collections. In the history of filesharing, has anyone ever benefited from, "I don't actually know anything, but you should look at [name of site the poster has no definite knowledge of, or is too lazy to check before posting]"? I didn't think so.

You receive NO fellatio for you pointless answer. :no:

A better question would be...shut up.

megabyteme
02-28-2011, 06:28 AM
A better question would be...shut up.

Again you FAIL at being of value.

Cabalo
02-28-2011, 06:37 AM
Dawn of Magic - posted on usenet
ETROM - deviance's release is on the usenet
Star Heritage - posted on the usenet around a month ago
Stranger - Could you provide me with the release group you're looking for ? Stranger is a too common term to be easily filtered out.

Ooops, this is the bittorrent section.

Quarterquack
02-28-2011, 06:52 AM
After putting 2 more hours into a simple search for four games, I have come out successful with 3 of them.

The only remaining game that evades my grasp is "Star Heritage 1: The black Cobra". At this point I'm almost giving up. I can't even find a place that will sell it, let alone download it. Any helpful help is appreciated. I can search all the torrent sites that you want, but at the end of the day, you should assume I already have, Vorx. And I could put in a request, but unless a release exists, it's not like someone is going to make the files magically appear out of nowhere.

Again, any help highly appreciated, as by this point, my archival habits are eating away at my soul for not finding this game.

EDIT: Should have refreshed the thread/read Cabalo's post before I hit reply. I'll get a usenet subscription right away, then. And for future records, the group I picked Stranger (2007) from is called PROCYON.

IdolEyes787
02-28-2011, 12:37 PM
For the mentally astute amongst you all; no this is not for a pack, if you figure out the connection between all these games.

The are all enjoyed by nerds of the highest order?
I was going to put gheys but I didn't want to encroach on Vorx's bigotry.

Edit: Decided to split the difference and go with "They are all enjoyed by ghey nerds of the highest order"
Edit 2 : Actually I'm lying I found that phrase on usenet ,thought it was cool and stole it.

Quarterquack
02-28-2011, 12:41 PM
You shouldn't aim for the Mentally Astute award without being capable of handling the competition. Now your and Vorx's posts are both shooting for the stars.

IdolEyes787
02-28-2011, 01:19 PM
You shouldn't aim for the Mentally Astute award without being capable of handling the competition. Now your and Vorx's posts are both shooting for the stars.

Sorry I'm still upset about Inception winning the Best Cinematography Award.

Edit : Forget what I wrote in my previous post I thought that it was the Most Mentally Hirsute Award and being harebrained figured it was worth a shot.
Edit 2 again : Hare and hair are the same thing aren't they?Please let me know because I'd like to archive it.:)

Cabalo
02-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Stranger-PROCYON is also available on the usenet.
If you need it, I'll gladly upload the NZBs to our section here at FST.

Quarterquack
02-28-2011, 01:46 PM
The awards were by far the funnies thing this year. I love how drones of idiots are dismayed at Inception not winning more than it did, given that it was such a great movie, and all. Blah. Waste of time those 2 hours were, just to hear people complain about a non-existent open ending.

Also, as Picasso once said, Hare is what Elmer Fudd wanted to have, Hair is what Elmer Fudd needed to have. I assure you, if you aren't already in Elmer's situation, you're getting there.

EDIT: As for Cabalo, if you don't mind, I'd love it if you uploaded just Star Heritage. It's the one I'm still missing. :happy:

stoi
02-28-2011, 02:05 PM
well star heritage is only 586kb on usenet, shouts virus to me tbh

http://www.nzbindex.com/search/?q=star+heritage+black&age=&max=25&sort=agedesc&minsize=&maxsize=&dq=&poster=&nfo=&hidespam=0&hidespam=1&more=0

maybe cabelo has found a different version though and that search engine is just pants lol

but you could request it on BCG, someone is bound to have it.

same as stranger as well all 586kb

http://www.nzbindex.com/search/?q=stranger+procyon&age=&max=25&sort=agedesc&minsize=&maxsize=&dq=&poster=&nfo=&hidespam=0&hidespam=1&more=0

Chief_Garbonzo
02-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Sooo... just curious, who wins the fellatio?!? :)

brento
02-28-2011, 07:04 PM
doubt this will be much help but there is a scene release of the game you're looking for titled:
STAR.HERITAGE.THE.BLACK.COBRA.GERMAN-POSTMORTEM

megabyteme
02-28-2011, 09:23 PM

Cabalo was very helpful, but stoi earns point for his concerns of virus transfer. Tough call. :idunno:

Quarterquack
02-28-2011, 09:31 PM

Hiya bro, long time no see. Out and about with the Mrs? I'll try to catch you around sometime. :)

And currently no one wins any free fellatio. I'm going to take up stoi's word for it, and request it on BCG later on tonight, because I know for a fact that the game was never <500mb in size, let alone 500kb. A lot of the other "nerd games" as people would put it were found from requests there, so I'll keep my hopes up.

And brento - thank you for that suggestion very much, kind sir. I had already found that release, but found no seeds or hosts for it. You wouldn't have by any chance been able to locate a source for it, would you? Mein Deutsch isn't the greatest, but I'm sure I can trek through the game fairly easily.

anon
02-28-2011, 09:50 PM
And brento - thank you for that suggestion very much, kind sir. I had already found that release, but found no seeds or hosts for it. You wouldn't have by any chance been able to locate a source for it, would you? Mein Deutsch isn't the greatest, but I'm sure I can trek through the game fairly easily.

I found a site offering working RS and MU links (plus two other less-known hosters) for the German version. Can PM you the link if desired. :)

Quarterquack
02-28-2011, 09:56 PM
That would be fantastic if they're still alive. :D

OlegL
03-12-2011, 06:30 PM
I may provide fellatio in return, but that depends on the amount of help the cunnilingus requester has provided.

Why do you sometimes say strange stuff?