PDA

View Full Version : Kimsufi Transfer

DarkestShine
02-28-2011, 10:40 AM
Hi, I am looking at getting a seedbox for a few months, and wish to keep cost to a minimum. I find the Kimsufi 100mbit dedi for 15euro pretty good:

http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/ks/

The problem is that I am from Australia and cannot purchase it. Is there anyone with an existing subscription that no longer wishes to renew? I prefer this as to avoid setup fee, and instead offer some of it as a 'thankyou' for the transfer.

If not, then I'm also interested if you could purchase it on my behalf if that's possible.

Thanks

Thelen
02-28-2011, 11:11 PM
There are heaps of resellers, the only problem is if you wanted a transfer you'd have to pay the setup but after that you could pay direct.

You'll probably have more luck posting on ovh forum.

lmn8r
03-02-2011, 02:17 AM
You can buy from kimsufi.ie from any location. You would still have to pay a setup fee, and it's limited to 3TB/mo. Only French citizens can purchase from kimsufi.com. You have to have access to a French phone # and VAT id to buy.

Rapidpeer.com sells the c250g kimsufi package for $35/mo which is a decent price, but your paying a markup. To be honest, you'll be lucky to find someone freely giving away a takeover their French kimsufi server. I see it from time to time, but usually there are 100x more people asking then offering.