PDA

View Full Version : I fully realized now that the bittorrent world is dishonest and full of hypocrisy

OlegL
03-06-2011, 05:54 PM
I fully realized now that the bittorrent world is dishonest and full of hypocrisy. I mean, staffers and non-staffers on most private trackers are hypocrites and dishonest. I don't know though if trackers like BCG, karagarga, and cinemageddon were also infected with hypocrisy and dishonesty. Let's hope that people on those trackers (including those people who staff those trackers) are better than people on other trackers. I hope I will never be disappointed with those sites in the future.

killercam101
03-06-2011, 06:02 PM
I fully realized now that the bittorrent world is dishonest and full of hypocrisy. I mean, staffers and non-staffers on most private trackers are hypocrites and dishonest. I don't know though if trackers like BCG, karagarga, and cinemageddon were also infected with hypocrisy and dishonesty. Let's hope that people on those trackers (including those people who staff those trackers) are better than people on other trackers. I hope I will never be disappointed with those sites in the future.

:ermm: you need a hug?

shipwreck
03-06-2011, 06:09 PM
The most valuable currency of our times is not money, nor time or even health. It's attention.

johhny
03-06-2011, 06:15 PM
i couldn;t agree more with olegl

anon
03-06-2011, 06:19 PM
What took you so long?

OlegL
03-06-2011, 06:29 PM
What took you so long?

Well, I eventually realized that. I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner.

IdolEyes787
03-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Just bt?:unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4uj5NZS7g8

:)

killercam101
03-06-2011, 06:30 PM
The most valuable currency of our times is not money, nor time or even health. It's attention.

What this guy? Nah, he's legit. God's on his side.

IdolEyes787
03-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Seriously , not be be dishonest or hypocritical or anything but if I side with everyone against OlegL will it increase my chances of getting invited to HDbots?

If that's the case then

http://mychinaconnection.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/thrown-under-the-bus.jpg

OlegL
03-06-2011, 06:36 PM
killercam101, how is it even relevant to the topic of this thread?

killercam101
03-06-2011, 06:41 PM
killercam101, how is it even relevant to the topic of this thread?

actually, I didn't care to know so i changed my statement. I'm just pointing out this is the person we're dealing with and you wanted attention. I'll give it to you but it may not be the attention you want.

IdolEyes787
03-06-2011, 06:42 PM
Can I have an uncensored copy of that post
Censorship is evil and God will:censored::censored::censored:

anon
03-06-2011, 06:46 PM

Apparently account trading is OK.

P2PDog
03-06-2011, 08:47 PM
I've heard that BT is full of trolls, too. Any thoughts on that, Oleg?

OlegL
03-06-2011, 08:57 PM
Oh boy, I keep making the same mistake, which is opening topics in the Bittorrent section. Forget about this topic and move on because you either don't understand me or pretend that you don't understand me. I won't make any more posts in this thread.

chrisbeebops
03-06-2011, 09:08 PM

Apparently account trading is OK.

Trading is OK so long as later you become a p2p staffer and ban the people doing now what you did only a little while ago.

anon
03-06-2011, 09:11 PM
I've heard that BT is full of trolls, too. Any thoughts on that, Oleg?

Oh boy, I keep making the same mistake, which is opening topics in the Bittorrent section. Forget about this topic and move on because you either don't understand me or pretend that you don't understand me. I won't make any more posts in this thread.

Timing couldn't have been better.

Daniel_30
03-06-2011, 09:54 PM
I fully realized now that OlegL is jackass and full of stupid.

ExtraDry
03-06-2011, 10:14 PM
The only time I came across corrupt staffer was when I had a server at Revtt and they weren't happy that i only seeded 1:1 to 1:5, so they took upload credit off me called me a leech
Haven't been back there since, but heard this happened to a lot of peeps.Not sure if it stills goes on was long time ago now.That kind of behavior brings shame to the site
Though have found new home at sites where staff are actual cool.fsc.Acid.Potuk plenty others I'm sure are like that.

Vorx
03-07-2011, 01:35 AM
I agree one hunderd percent with you olegl.

Bionic
03-07-2011, 02:24 AM
wow dude, this guy

ca_aok
03-07-2011, 02:33 AM
I fully realized now that OlegL is jackass and full of stupid.
:yup:

megabyteme
03-07-2011, 02:44 AM
I would exaggerate this into a satire, but there seems little headroom to do so. :(

anon
03-07-2011, 03:41 AM
Just wait until page 27. No, it shouldn't take long.

bijoy
03-07-2011, 04:54 AM
Again anther stuipd thread?

he is god's advocate here.
The 2 things he needs are:
1. one girfriend/wife,
2 ban from fst and ther forums/trackers in which he is a member.

mjmacky
03-07-2011, 05:09 AM
Hurray, another thread. You know all this would make sense if Oleg was actually two people who use the same account and don't agree with each other. Hypocrisy isn't the whole picture, don't forget insecurity, intellectual handicap, and delusion (just to name a few).

I would exaggerate this into a satire, but there seems little headroom to do so. :(
I'll be eagerly waiting, it made reading all 50+ pages of the last thread worth every second.

ca_aok
03-07-2011, 05:10 AM
I think banning him from BT would probably be a good thing for him in the end, assuming he's not trolling. People that treat BT like life and death sometimes need a bit of a break from it all :P

megabyteme
03-07-2011, 05:48 AM
I'll be eagerly waiting, it made reading all 50+ pages of the last thread worth every second.

Thank you, kind sir. :happy:

Vorx
03-07-2011, 06:56 AM
Why do people feel the need to bash this guy everytime he posts?

th0r
03-07-2011, 07:10 AM
Though have found new home at sites where staff are actual cool.fsc.Acid.Potuk plenty others I'm sure are like that.rofl, acid-lounge and potuk are still around?

holy crap

whatcdfan
03-07-2011, 08:12 AM
@OP: I m kinda Sure now that you only used the trackers you did for hanging out in the communities, had you downloaded any movies/TV series ETC, You would have known that the new universal language that almost everyone speaks today is hypocrisy.

Quarterquack
03-07-2011, 08:18 AM
I'm seeing a pattern. All the gifted people agree with the OP.

Cut-Copy-Paste
03-07-2011, 09:52 AM

bcoz i Olege make sense? What the guy has said in few of his post is something every1 know but no one wants to talk about.

Just take for recent example. Just now Some1 at scc forum asked if it was possible to know the balance sheet of donation and apprently he was bashed and asked to stfu..

bijoy
03-07-2011, 10:35 AM

rare supporter of Oleg.
Congrats! :pinch:

:cry:

IdolEyes787
03-07-2011, 12:03 PM
I think banning him from BT would probably be a good thing for him in the end, assuming he's not trolling. People that treat BT like life and death sometimes need a bit of a break from it all :P

That's assuming a whole lot . A whole ,whole lot.

No need ,just a hobby. Also as alluded to in the statement above , who is really laughing at who is yet to be totally determined.

Though have found new home at sites where staff are actual cool.fsc.Acid.Potuk plenty others I'm sure are like that.rofl, acid-lounge and potuk are still around?

holy crap

Rofl th0r's still around .

Btw is it more idiotic to befriend a fake persona or somebody with real emotional/mental issues?
I thought so, that's why I'm pulling for fake persona.

mjmacky
03-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Btw is it more idiotic to befriend a fake persona or somebody with real emotional/mental issues?
I thought so, that's why I'm pulling for fake persona.
The safer bet is to avoid befriending anyone, ever. Chances are the disappointment in them will far outweigh the benefits. Keep everyone at acquaintance level. The question is, would it be idiotic to take the safe bet?

IdolEyes787
03-07-2011, 12:32 PM
A cautionary tale.
I once or rather was once, befriended by a similarly needy person and they ended up phoning me like nine times a day .
I tried to be nice and suggest that maybe they should cool it a little but in the end ,as I should have probably foreseen with their obvious emotional issues, that didn't work and I ended up just avoiding their calls until they simply found another outlet for their lunacy .

Now the only needy things I befriend are cute furry little animals that I can always take to the animal shelter and have put down if they become a problem*. That and I don't try to make "friends" on the internet.

* Just kidding I belong to PETA and only believe in killing people .

megabyteme
03-07-2011, 02:12 PM
I never called more than 7 times a day*. Thanks a lot Mr. Imbusy (I'm beginning to doubt that is really your name). :dry:

*8 PM to noon counts as a "day", right? :idunno::

Daniel_30
03-07-2011, 02:26 PM
rare supporter of Oleg.
Congrats! :pinch:

:cry:

No it doesn't mean a rare support, I think Oleg n Vorx is two sides for one coin, every what they're seeking for is trouble n pay attention, Just ignore them they're just bunch of children

Quarterquack
03-07-2011, 03:31 PM
bcoz i Olege make sense? What the guy has said in few of his post is something every1 know but no one wants to talk about.

Just take for recent example. Just now Some1 at scc forum asked if it was possible to know the balance sheet of donation and apprently he was bashed and asked to stfu..

If you don't understand why either individual was slammed for their behavior, then heck, you deserve to be slammed with them. It's a given that at least the chap on SCC was being civil, but he was suggesting something rather insane.

The safer bet is to avoid befriending anyone, ever. Chances are the disappointment in them will far outweigh the benefits. Keep everyone at acquaintance level. The question is, would it be idiotic to take the safe bet?

I don't think it is. In fact, I honestly think it makes life easier on me. I don't get unsolicited PM's asking me how my day was, I don't get annoying PM's saying "Hey, I noticed you're helpful on the forums, can you tell me what LMFAO means?"; I don't get people expecting things from me, and I don't get dozens upon dozens of supporters to my every post (if I wanted someone agreeable, I'd just borrow IdolEyes 8 cats).

IdolEyes787
03-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Only one cat :(, the rest apparently used up their other 8 lives before coming to live with me.:(

Quarterquack
03-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Is anyone surprised that I could correctly guess you're a cat person?

IdolEyes787
03-07-2011, 03:44 PM
I'd own a dog but caring for one requires some non-self directed effort on my part.:idunno:

ElitUser
03-07-2011, 06:54 PM
edit my post.

anon
03-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Edit.

ElitUser
03-07-2011, 07:22 PM
:lol:

anon
03-07-2011, 08:18 PM
I can hardly see how my previous post could get your accounts in danger, but OK. :P

ElitUser
03-07-2011, 08:24 PM
:):):happy:

Daniel_30
03-07-2011, 08:34 PM
My post has been Edited due to Oleg's feeling.

shipwreck
03-07-2011, 08:40 PM
I can hardly see how my previous post could get your accounts in danger, but OK. :P

It seems being associated with OlegL in any way is the 'risk' involved here...

You can't possibly hurt his feelings by posting in his thread and giving him what he desires most.

anon
03-07-2011, 08:49 PM
It seems being associated with OlegL in any way is the 'risk' involved here...

Then we're all screwed.

We're all members of the forum he's, hm, having fun on.

ca_aok
03-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Seems he was true to his word that he wasn't going to post in the thread :o

I don't treat BT like life and death :)

shipwreck
03-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Then we're all screwed.

We're all screwed anyway. If only things in the bittorrent world were less complicated than they should be...

IdolEyes787
03-07-2011, 09:46 PM
The bt world as very simple. It is based on a hierarchical system where sellers< traders< hit and runners < people with lives < seedbox whores < irc regulars <FLS < uploaders<encoders < regular staff at lesser trackers< regular staff at l33t trackers< baboons.
Keep that straight and everything becomes clear.

ca_aok
03-08-2011, 12:50 AM
But where does your cat fit into that?

Vorx
03-08-2011, 01:03 AM
The bt world as very simple. It is based on a hierarchical system where sellers< traders< hit and runners < people with lives < seedbox whores < irc regulars <FLS < uploaders<encoders < regular staff at lesser trackers< regular staff at l33t trackers< baboons.

you forgot the Scene...

IdolEyes787
03-08-2011, 01:57 AM
But where does your cat fit into that?

Since cats have at various times throughout history been worshiped as gods probably on a par or just below staff at l33t trackers.

you forgot the Scene...

There feel better ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8uPvX2te0I&feature=relmfu

mjmacky
03-08-2011, 02:06 AM
A cautionary tale.
I once or rather was once, befriended by a similarly needy person and they ended up phoning me like nine times a day .
I tried to be nice and suggest that maybe they should cool it a little but in the end ,as I should have probably foreseen with their obvious emotional issues, that didn't work and I ended up just avoiding their calls until they simply found another outlet for their lunacy .

Did this seriously happen to you? I've had an eerily similar experience, except it was to the point where the dude would come looking into my back window... the lunacy was creepy. I also had another "friend" take advantage of my kindness to the point where I only came to the sudden realization I was being worked over. Some of the more anecdotal experiences that have drained my faith in homo sapien

I don't think it is. In fact, I honestly think it makes life easier on me. I don't get unsolicited PM's asking me how my day was, I don't get annoying PM's saying "Hey, I noticed you're helpful on the forums, can you tell me what LMFAO means?"; I don't get people expecting things from me, and I don't get dozens upon dozens of supporters to my every post (if I wanted someone agreeable, I'd just borrow IdolEyes 8 cats).
It was more rhetorical, at least from a personal standpoint. I too have made things much easier on myself by keeping people out in all aspects. My personal life has been burned like crazy. And the idiots that roam cyberspace makes me tread cautiously as well. I can't stand it when I get mixed up with them, it really irritates me when an idiot thinks they're making a point. But who am I to tell others the right way, I keep my perfect record on the other side, I just don't care what happens to people in the pipes and tubes.

Is anyone surprised that I could correctly guess you're a cat person?
I'd own a dog but caring for one requires some non-self directed effort on my part.:idunno:
I second this, dogs are cool, but fuck their shit and their regiment schedules. Cats meet my expectation to maintain a low level of home activity. If I owned a dog, I'd probably try to litter train the bastard.

I propose a totally novel system, pushing the societal norms...
mentally weak < mentally strong

megabyteme
03-08-2011, 08:01 AM
I propose a totally novel system, pushing the societal norms...
mentally weak < mentally strong

Darwin Tracker- prove your worth, or perish...

It could be fun, in concept, but it would more than likely end up filled by elitist, snob, douche bags. Come to think of it, don't we already have HDBits for that? :idunno:

mjmacky
03-08-2011, 11:42 AM

It could be fun, in concept, but it would more than likely end up filled by elitist, snob, douche bags. Come to think of it, don't we already have HDBits for that? :idunno:
Yes yes intellectual elitism, I don't have a problem with that. Snob, depends on the kind of snob, intellectual snob, yes, social snob, no. And douche bags, well, douche bag is a relative term based on who you are as a person evaluating the rinsing strength of others.

But this Darwin tracker could do things like autoban everyone that posts "happy birthday Darwin tracker, you're the greatest" and "hey guys how do I get quicktime to...". They could also have a panel of judges deciding who wins each argument, and it rotates every day (that way you can still lose an argument even if you're right, it would be boring any other way). Then the next day you could argue with the previous day's panel to have their decision overturned. I mean, there are a lot of idiot trackers out there, how many more of them do we need? Intellectuals need something a little more, I get sick of the brain dead at these other places I've joined, I get more interesting conversations at nzbindex.

I would like FST more, but there are just so many posts of HAVE this, WANT this, it's just too spammy

bijoy
03-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Here it goes, page no: 6. :lol:

mjmacky
03-08-2011, 12:14 PM
did I miss something, don't you mean no. 7?

Daniel_30
03-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Here it goes, page no: 6. :lol:

Shit ! these are topics belong to Oleg must be put it on tag n archive at FST under "How to get fun-The seventh edition" blah blah blah blah

You can't possibly hurt his feelings by posting in his thread and giving him what he desires most.

Are you serious .. :lol:

ok I got another Oleg.

IdolEyes787
03-08-2011, 12:39 PM

Yes yes intellectual elitism, I don't have a problem with that. Snob, depends on the kind of snob, intellectual snob, yes, social snob, no. And douche bags, well, douche bag is a relative term based on who you are as a person evaluating the rinsing strength of others.

But this Darwin tracker could do things like autoban everyone that posts "happy birthday Darwin tracker, you're the greatest" and "hey guys how do I get quicktime to...". They could also have a panel of judges deciding who wins each argument, and it rotates every day (that way you can still lose an argument even if you're right, it would be boring any other way). Then the next day you could argue with the previous day's panel to have their decision overturned. I mean, there are a lot of idiot trackers out there, how many more of them do we need? Intellectuals need something a little more, I get sick of the brain dead at these other places I've joined, I get more interesting conversations at nzbindex.

I would like FST more, but there are just so many posts of HAVE this, WANT this, it's just too spammy

Your post has both "Have" and "Want" in it filthy, elitist , intellectual, douchebag snob. :angry:

Not that you don't have point ,I have reached a place where I basically just disagree with everything to break up the endless stream of thanx or variations thereof ( Why does anyone write thanx when the actual word isn't much extra effort to write?) and hopefully get some honest ,if hostile, thought from someone.
Of course that leaves most people thinking I'm a son of a bitch but small price in my mind to pay for my mental health .

Seriously if you have nothing better to contribute to a thread than getting your username public by the nothingness of "yeah i agree that was kool lol :cool:" then please do everyone else a favour and stay anonymous.

Did this seriously happen to you?
Yes it did .I only do two things on the internet, tell the truth and lie.

mjmacky
03-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Yes it did .I only do two things on the internet, tell the truth and lie.
No but seriously seriously. Because if yes, I was hoping to sit down and talk about it right now, and later tonight, and tomorrow morning, and tomorrow afternoon, and tomorrow night. Oh and can I stop by the day after tomorrow, I was kind of hoping we could sit down and talk about these experiences we share. Hey this weekend, you want to talk about it? Hey new best friend I heard about this new yogurt place, you go in there and make your own yogurt, like the actual work. You only pay by weight, the more you weigh, the more you pay, it's really cool and I was thinking we can both go there. We have to go early though to harvest the crops in the field, and I need to schedule an appointment now. Hey can I stop by later? Don't worry if you're not home, I'll just check all the windows and find you, so no probs. Hey, I just want to make sure I have all your phone numbers, is it your mother-in-law's phone number that ends in 7255?

IdolEyes787
03-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Before I answer any of that ,do you have any sisters and if so what do they look like?

ca_aok
03-08-2011, 04:48 PM
Been there, done that. Trust me, you want no part of that/them/it :(

A
03-08-2011, 05:19 PM
OlegL should start a blog. He has a knack of getting ridiculously high page views with no effort at all from his part.

So is the internet, yet, we all like it.

anon
03-08-2011, 05:51 PM
Stuff

Stuff

Stuff

Those posts make this kind of thread worthwhile. That and MBM's new avatar and title. :D

OlegL should start a blog. He has a knack of getting ridiculously high page views with no effort at all from his part.

Put some ads and we may actually get something useful out of that.

KFlint
03-08-2011, 06:10 PM
... MBM's new avatar and title. :D

Unibrow ftw Ted! :01:

Quarterquack
03-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Before I answer any of that ,do you have any sisters and if so what do they look like?

Good afternoon, David! I... don't know what else to say...

A
03-08-2011, 07:03 PM
Those posts make this kind of thread worthwhile. That and MBM's new avatar and title. :D
MBM means Idol is for OLeg. kinda creepy if you ask me.

Put some ads and we may actually get something useful out of that.
Considering the majority of the readers, ads must be full of "treat mental issues" type. hmm interesting thought there anon.

anon
03-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Considering the majority of the readers, ads must be full of "treat mental issues" type. hmm interesting thought there anon.

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/129204628405296800.jpg

Not even Google is perfect...

mjmacky
03-08-2011, 07:43 PM
and if so what do they look like?
they look like sweet and taste like yellow

IdolEyes787
03-08-2011, 08:34 PM
and if so what do they look like?
they look like sweet and taste like yellow

Next to seven, yellow is my favorite flavour.

n00bz0r
03-09-2011, 01:17 AM

Good fuckin morning. :snooty:

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 01:54 AM

Ban him simply because you can, n00bz0r. :D

n00bz0r
03-09-2011, 04:41 AM

No.. that wouldn't be fair.
The last thing I want to worry about (other than Anti P2P agencies) are the internet freedom activists, mental harassment suits et al.. (If you thought things were bad, read this:: http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2009/05/trolling-someone-online-bill-would-slap-you-with-jail-time.ars)

on the side note, how have you been MBM?

megabyteme
03-09-2011, 05:51 AM

No.. that wouldn't be fair.
The last thing I want to worry about (other than Anti P2P agencies) are the internet freedom activists, mental harassment suits et al.. (If you thought things were bad, read this:: http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2009/05/trolling-someone-online-bill-would-slap-you-with-jail-time.ars)

on the side note, how have you been MBM?

I was good until I read that link. Now I feel like a felon. It seems everything I enjoy online is illegal. :(

The short story is: the twins just turned 1, and have been sick with relentless colds for the past month. I am trying to put together my Master's thesis, and am usually just too shot by the time all quiets down for the night. That AND my inherent lack of motivation... *Sigh*

We are also doing some home renovations that are kinda cool- when completed, I should have a fairly cool Mancave style shop (garage) to retreat to when necessary.

How's school/life treating you, noobz?

whatcdfan
03-09-2011, 04:26 PM

The most of the replies in OlegL threads are like torrenters are taking time off torrenting and missing the fact that this board has a lounge section.

YoYoY
03-09-2011, 05:16 PM

The most of the replies in OlegL threads are like torrenters are taking time off torrenting and missing the fact that this board has a lounge section.

The whole board has become a lounge if you ask me.

Quarterquack
03-09-2011, 05:32 PM
I'm sure I'm about to sound like IdolEyes, but so fucking what? The whole point of a board is discussion and if people cannot discuss freely, then what the heck is the point of a board?
It's like you're arguing that the ideals of a discussion is that people should only say what you think is suitable.

Fucking retarded.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2011, 06:01 PM
The whole point of a board is discussion and if people cannot discuss freely, then what the heck is the point of a board?

Begging for invites.Trades . General subterfuge including but not limited to account selling and info stealing . Making money for whoever the current absentee anonymous owner is. Imparting wisdom in a respectful manner. Ragging on people like OlegL .Witty bon mots Friendship.:)

YoYoY
03-09-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm sure I'm about to sound like IdolEyes, but so fucking what? The whole point of a board is discussion and if people cannot discuss freely, then what the heck is the point of a board?
It's like you're arguing that the ideals of a discussion is that people should only say what you think is suitable.

Fucking retarded.

Calm down buddy. It's really amusing how people get angry very fast around here, and apparently for no reason.
I never said that you shouldn't speak freely. I also never said that you or everyone should say what I see suitable. You are really assuming all this.
The point is that in every 10 posts, there is only one post that make sense. It's pretty obvious that this thread -for example- has become more of a mess than a free discussion.
Most of the topics here are full of people making fun of others, nothing more. I'm not against little fun but sometimes enough is just enough. And by the way, I don't think speaking freely includes calling others "Fucking retarded", does it ?.

Anyway, you just do what you want to do, I'm not judging you and I'm asking you to do the same.
Good luck,,,,

shipwreck
03-09-2011, 08:05 PM
I'm with you on that, it's clearly getting out of hand. You can't even properly debate tracker levels anymore without some random off-topic stuff diluting the discussion.

I'm all for absolute discipline and putting all the offenders in the forum concentration camp, namely the Bittorrent trading section.

Quarterquack
03-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Calm down buddy. It's really amusing how people get angry very fast around here, and apparently for no reason.
I never said that you shouldn't speak freely. I also never said that you or everyone should say what I see suitable. You are really assuming all this.
The point is that in every 10 posts, there is only one post that make sense. It's pretty obvious that this thread -for example- has become more of a mess than a free discussion.
Most of the topics here are full of people making fun of others, nothing more. I'm not against little fun but sometimes enough is just enough. And by the way, I don't think speaking freely includes calling others "Fucking retarded", does it ?.

Anyway, you just do what you want to do, I'm not judging you and I'm asking you to do the same.
Good luck,,,,

I learnt something new today. I give up on forums. Peace.

YoYoY
03-09-2011, 08:12 PM

Good luck,,,,

I'm happy for you.

Quarterquack
03-09-2011, 08:15 PM

I'm happy for you.

For the record. And I'm sure in your head this will seem completely abrasive and uncalled for:
I am truly, truly saddened that you and I live on the same planet.

Now I'm really over and out.

YoYoY
03-09-2011, 08:17 PM
I'm happy for you.

For the record. And I'm sure in your head this will seem completely abrasive and uncalled for:
I am truly, truly saddened that you and I live on the same planet.

Now I'm really over and out.

Ok.

Monaco
03-09-2011, 08:19 PM
1. Oleg should really stop thinking so much about BT and the internet in general.
2. Since discussing trackers and exchanging invites is no longer cool and BT has stagnated, this place has become a lot like the lounge.
3. I would be truly shocked if jojo stopped posting on forums.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2011, 09:50 PM
And by the way, I don't think speaking freely includes calling others "Fucking retarded", does it ?.

Actually it does..............:unsure:

Btw this thread even with all the off topic comments and name calling is still more intelligent , mature and meaningful than this one http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/431447-CHDBits-VS-HDBits

Actually I could create a thread about why Tickle Me Elmo is cooler than Knows Your Name Elmo and only have responses like "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" and " :mellow:" and it would still be more mature and interesting than worrying about which HD site is better .

shipwreck
03-09-2011, 09:52 PM
You anti-HD stance is shocking. Reminds of me die-hard tree-huggers and technology. Go with the times, the Betamax ship has sailed!

IdolEyes787
03-09-2011, 10:00 PM
I have nothing against HD . My ire , if any (none ) is directly entirely against people worrying about or having to always prove that one site is better than another.
All they are in actuality doing is showing they have a very small sense of self-worth if it is primarily based on belonging to a particular torrent tracker.

YoYoY
03-09-2011, 10:01 PM
And by the way, I don't think speaking freely includes calling others "Fucking retarded", does it ?.

Actually it does..............:unsure:

Btw this thread even with all the off topic comments and name calling is still more intelligent , mature and meaningful than this one http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/431447-CHDBits-VS-HDBits

Actually I could create a thread about why Tickle Me Elmo is cooler than Knows Your Name Elmo and only have responses like "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" and " :mellow:" and it would still be more mature and interesting than worrying about which HD site is better .

I don't see how insulting people is part of speaking freely. You can speak about whatever you want without showing disrespect or insulting others easily. Most people here don't know each other so if they are going to start conversations with insults, most people won't take it in a friendly way.

Edit : And I think this explains the too much fights between members here.

shipwreck
03-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Well, that goes for roughly 70% of all discussions on here. Not a very polite thing to say, even if very honest.

But let's face it, what is left to discuss about private torrent trackers anyway?

YoYoY
03-09-2011, 10:13 PM
Well, that goes for roughly 70% of all discussions on here. Not a very polite thing to say, even if very honest.

But let's face it, what is left to discuss about private torrent trackers anyway?

Well, you are actually right about that. Even though there is nothing left to discuss, these kinds of threads are really annoying and useless too.
I guess we need something new :D.

IdolEyes787
03-09-2011, 10:17 PM
There are other sections you know or if they don't interest you I've got a frisbee that we could throw around.

anon
03-09-2011, 10:39 PM
The whole board has become a lounge if you ask me.

2. Since discussing trackers and exchanging invites is no longer cool and BT has stagnated, this place has become a lot like the lounge.

I prefer this lounge more. Heh.

ca_aok
03-10-2011, 04:56 AM
I'm with you on that, it's clearly getting out of hand. You can't even properly debate tracker levels anymore without some random off-topic stuff diluting the discussion.
Since when was discussing a useless idiotic topic considered proper debate? ZOMG E**** IS LEVEL 10000000 IT MUST HAVE THE BEST TORRENTZ ON THE INTERNET I'LL TRADE DEMONOID FOR IT KTHXZ is not stimulating debate. The entire level system is largely propagated by people with a collective IQ below my age.

I think it's indicative of a larger shift in thought from the BT world, which I find fairly interesting. Whether or not it's a good thing for the BT section of this forum is up in the air.

megabyteme
03-10-2011, 05:26 AM

Not only does calling someone "fucking retarded" fall under free speech, often times, it is accurate speech as well. You may not think it is polite, nor may appreciate the tone, but there are very appropriate times to use such wording. By trying to silence the freedom to do so, you take from the true organic nature of our discussions on this site.

The best defense against such name calling is in the hands of the poster- put some thought into your posts, and if you don't, perhaps it is time to put some thought in the responses of others.

shipwreck
03-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Since when was discussing a useless idiotic topic considered proper debate? ZOMG E**** IS LEVEL 10000000 IT MUST HAVE THE BEST TORRENTZ ON THE INTERNET I'LL TRADE DEMONOID FOR IT KTHXZ is not stimulating debate. The entire level system is largely propagated by people with a collective IQ below my age.

I think it's indicative of a larger shift in thought from the BT world, which I find fairly interesting. Whether or not it's a good thing for the BT section of this forum is up in the air.

Since irony detectors went out of fashion...

cinephilia
03-11-2011, 09:56 PM
i've been away for quite some time now - i think this is the ideal moment for me to start a huge thread about how life is great and how torrenting is bad.

what do you guys think ? :unsure:

ps: idoleyes suggestions will be automatically rejected

megabyteme
03-11-2011, 11:16 PM
i've been away for quite some time now - i think this is the ideal moment for me to start a huge thread about how life is great and how torrenting is bad.

what do you guys think ? :unsure:

ps: idoleyes suggestions will be automatically rejected

Welcome back, cine! Good to see you. :happy:

How about a thread saying life AND torrenting are good; Idol is bad. Just a thought. :D

IdolEyes787
03-11-2011, 11:25 PM
What's the point in another thread stating the obvious? :unsure:
My suggestion is if you really what to be a thoughtful and productive member of this forum create a thread comparing all the HP and FLAX sites being sure to include names of various "groups " and why one is superior to another so that anyone ,though unable to join, with still be astounded by your coolness .
Btw I would welcome you "back" but honestly besides the fact I hadn't realized that you'd "gone" that's like welcoming you back to prison.:mellow:

anon
03-12-2011, 01:15 AM
My suggestion is if you really what to be a thoughtful and productive member of this forum create a thread comparing all the HP and FLAX sites being sure to include names of various "groups " and why one is superior to another so that anyone ,though unable to join, with still be astounded by your coolness .

No mention of the words "encode" and "untouched Blu-Ray"? You fail.

Hey there cine, long time no see!

IdolEyes787
03-12-2011, 02:26 AM
No mention of the words " ........untouched Blu-Ray"? You fail.

Since I assume you have to touch some to make a copy of it isn't that sort of a contradiction in terms ?
Did the same brilliant minds coin that phrase as came up with "she'd be really good looking if only she weren't so ugly".

megabyteme
03-12-2011, 03:58 AM
isn't that sort of a contradiction in terms ?
Did the same brilliant minds coin that phrase as came up with "she'd be really good looking if only she weren't so ugly".

If we can find that woman, perhaps Oleg has a shot at getting laid. :mellow:

brento
03-12-2011, 08:54 PM
what a stupid thread

megabyteme
03-12-2011, 10:39 PM
what a stupid thread

Thanks for making it better. :ermm: