PDA

View Full Version : looking for Album

mati
03-09-2011, 12:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvRHmadSjMI

i'm looking for Miliana album, i've search almost 1 years but still no luck :(

if someones here have this album, could you please upload in FIlehoster :whistling

I will be grateful :)

Tia

anon
03-09-2011, 01:11 AM
if someones here have this album, could you please upload in FIlehoster :whistling

I'm not sure that's allowed. By the way, how do you say the artist and album are called? I did a search for "Miliana", but only found a MySpace page at best.

Vorx
03-09-2011, 01:15 AM
If not on waffles or what, have a look at more "prestige" sites such as exigo, skittles and pedros.

mati
03-09-2011, 01:57 AM

I'm not sure that's allowed. By the way, how do you say the artist and album are called? I did a search for "Miliana", but only found a MySpace page at best.
i dont know the name of their album, what i do know "Miliana" is a band from france thats all :D

If not on waffles or what, have a look at more "prestige" sites such as exigo, skittles and pedros.

maybe u can lookup for me :whistling

and if exist, u can upload in what or waffles so i can download :)

mike160
03-09-2011, 02:29 AM
no body must like this band caues i cant find any Miliana album or single song no were and @ Vorx waffles does not have this band on there site i check

Quarterquack
03-09-2011, 05:05 AM
It's on rutracker.

mati
03-09-2011, 10:52 AM
It's on rutracker.

can you paste the links here :)

coz when i try search on their site, nothing found :(

Thanks

optiplex
03-09-2011, 11:00 AM
hi

how can it.

Cut-Copy-Paste
03-09-2011, 12:06 PM
no body must like this band caues i cant find any Miliana album or single song no were

Most of people dont like REAL music..

Unless Lady Gaga her Pop classify as gud music to u

IdolEyes787
03-09-2011, 12:31 PM
It's on rutracker.

No ,read the site rules .

mati
03-09-2011, 01:20 PM

or u can send me the links via pm :)

i try to search, but always nothing found in rutracker search engine :(

http://lulzimg.com/i14/aeb42e.jpg

IdolEyes787
03-09-2011, 04:03 PM

or u can send me the links via pm :)

If you mean me specifically, I have a strange but iron-clad rule about avoiding anyone who substitutes " u " for " you " and doesn't at least make some sort of brave attempt at capitalization.
I know that's pretty Nazi of me but last time I checked this is still a forum and therefore words are the only real currency here .

shipwreck
03-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Pictures are a real currency, too. Stable as the Swiss Franc. Pictures or it didn't happen.

whatcdfan
03-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Have you tried searching blogs and forums?

Quarterquack
03-09-2011, 04:35 PM
If you mean me specifically, I have a strange but iron-clad rule about avoiding anyone who substitutes " u " for " you " and doesn't at least make some sort of brave attempt at capitalization.
I know that's pretty Nazi of me but last time I checked this is still a forum and therefore words are the only real currency here .

This comment is rather exemplary in what you would want in such:

i love rihanna and nicki minaj song but why be inluminati its bad god could punish u if i was u i would not do that becuase u can go to hell when u die becuase god do not allow that im soorrry but its true and please reach me i can sing i want to get rich...from sexy girl go crazy...

IdolEyes787
03-09-2011, 06:26 PM
This comment is rather exemplary in what you would want in such:

i love rihanna and nicki minaj song but why be inluminati its bad god could punish u if i was u i would not do that becuase u can go to hell when u die becuase god do not allow that im soorrry but its true and please reach me i can sing i want to get rich...from sexy girl go crazy...

I would probably take those words to heart if I understood them.

anon
03-09-2011, 07:28 PM
hi

how can it.

What?

shipwreck
03-09-2011, 07:37 PM
optiplex perplexed me with that, too.

Chief_Garbonzo
03-10-2011, 06:31 AM
hey mati, I'm curious about this uber hard-to-find album. Can you use a cam to make a vid of you singing and dancing to one of their songs and give us the link so we can listen and enjoy too??! :clown:

zot
03-10-2011, 08:06 AM
Is this the one?

http://www.last.fm/music/Miliana

Just be sure to spread it around when you finally get it. :)

DeadPoet
03-10-2011, 08:25 AM
It's on rutracker.

That's odd since I couldn't find it on rutracker.
Tried search for artist/song title/album, nothing found.
Maybe you could explain me how did you found it?