PDA

View Full Version : CHDBits VS HDBits

Pitch7
03-09-2011, 06:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/G88JR.png VS http://i.imgur.com/7MmbE.png

Which one is better in your opinion?

About HDBits:

I am not a member of HDBits, but I do follow them closely.

It seems that;

- ESiR isn't working anymore.

- CtrlHD isn't active as much as its used to be.

- EbP is fine.

- DON is having lots of nukes lately.

- Also they are all encoding slowly (which is normal actually, but CHD is both fast and good)

About CHDBits:

On the other hand CHD is doing lots of encodes everyday with great quality (they are also increasing their quality day by day, and sometimes their quality is unbeatable) and they are extremely fast about uploading new stuff.

They even beat scene by days; "TRON: Legacy 2010 BluRay 1080p DTS x264-CHD", "TRON: Legacy 2010 BluRay 720p DTS x264-CHD", "Gullivers Travels 2010 BluRay 1080p DTS x264-CHD", "Gullivers Travels 720p BluRay 1080p DTS x264-CHD", "The Fighter 2010 BluRay 1080p DTS x264-CHD", "The Fighter 2010 BluRay 720p DTS x264-CHD", "Black Swan 2010 BluRay 1080p DTS x264-CHD" and "Black Swan 2010 BluRay 720p DTS x264-CHD" are just few to mention.

I even heard that CHD releases are downloaded more than all the others at HDBits.org as well.

So; I don't know about the past, but I think CHDBits seems to be better than HDBits now, what do you guys think?

shipwreck
03-09-2011, 06:13 PM
It's not just CHDBits (which is a great site, no doubt). The other Chinese HD trackers are just as fast, and their internal encoders (especially WiKi) are excellent, too. There is a strong competition going on between the major Chinese HD trackers for the fastest Blu-ray release, and they do beat the traditional scene regularly indeed. There clearly has been a shift to China when it comes to HD movies, no doubt about it.

Pitch7
03-09-2011, 06:35 PM
It's not just CHDBits (which is a great site, no doubt). The other Chinese HD trackers are just as fast, and their internal encoders (especially WiKi) are excellent, too. There is a strong competition going on between the major Chinese HD trackers for the fastest Blu-ray release, and they do beat the traditional scene regularly indeed. There clearly has been a shift to China when it comes to HD movies, no doubt about it.

Actually, I follow all the sites. And CHD is clearly faster than all the others. Because they release Full-Bluray, 720p and 1080p consecutively.

Sometimes HDChina might be faster than CHD, but they don't release them all, and their quality is much lower for the time being. WiKi is somewhere in middle in my opinion.

So; CHD is both fastest and has the best quality compared to others that release around closely to CHD.

shipwreck
03-09-2011, 06:43 PM
How is the quality of the release different when it comes to full Bluray releases? HDRoad was actually faster than CHDBits on the Tron:Legacy Blu-ray.

WiKi is a well respected group, they have had excellent encodes for years. They are usually not as fast, but the quality of their encodes is clearly amongst the best. Not in the middle, but right up there.

I love CHDBits, I enjoy their releases a lot, it's probably my most used site these days. But your comments are not objective.

Cabalo
03-09-2011, 06:43 PM
I hope CHD is better than HDbits, so people can stop chasing it.
I'm only a member at hdbits, of the aforementioned, and for my needs, it is well suited.

OlegL
03-09-2011, 06:46 PM
For English-speaking people, hdbits is better because they have active forums where you can regularly post and they also have irc where you can interact with other English speaking people. Also, hdbits has more full blu-ray sources than chdbits does.

Pitch7
03-09-2011, 07:18 PM
How is the quality of the release different when it comes to full Bluray releases? HDRoad was actually faster than CHDBits on the Tron:Legacy Blu-ray.

WiKi is a well respected group, they have had excellent encodes for years. They are usually not as fast, but the quality of their encodes is clearly amongst the best. Not in the middle, but right up there.

I love CHDBits, I enjoy their releases a lot, it's probably my most used site these days. But your comments are not objective.

I am not saying WiKi's quality is in the middle. Its their "speed + quality" that is in the middle.

I mean CHD's quality is the best among the encoders that encode it fast like CHD such as HDChina which isn't that good yet in my opinion.

Also I wouldn't say that CHD is worse than WiKi.

Plus; I think it would be fair to say that CHD has far more seeders/leechers than others.

Also, hdbits has more full blu-ray sources than chdbits does.

Wrong. ;)

shipwreck
03-09-2011, 07:29 PM
CHD encodes are excellent, too, no doubt. I'd like the Chinese encoders to add English subtitles and chapters on default, though. Especially the latter just takes a few seconds to implement.

The HD scene has changed over the last few years. There are more quality encoders now than there were a while ago, not just on the Chinese trackers. A-HD, HDTorrents etc. are other examples of sites with very, very good internal encoders. Times have changed.

OlegL
03-09-2011, 07:31 PM
I am not saying WiKi's quality is in the middle. Its their "speed + quality" that is in the middle.

I mean CHD's quality is the best among the encoders that encode it fast like CHD such as HDChina which isn't that good yet in my opinion.

Plus; I think it would be fair to say that CHD has far more seeders/leechers than others.

Wrong. ;)

Okay, but chdbits is not a good site for people who don't speak Chinese.

Di@monds
03-09-2011, 07:51 PM

Wrong. ;)

so you do speak korean?
comparing one site with full of korean v chinese...

Monaco
03-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Apparently I have been disabled for inactivity at both sites, so I cannot comment about their present state. Until ~2 years ago, there were very few, if any, p2p HD sites. HDBits has a great reputation because it was the first and best. Most people who float with the in crowd of the BT world are members there. This board is also old, a longstanding community hub for the same crowd (although it appears to be much more quiet lately). Even if other sites surpass HDBits in certain categories, you will still get the same answer from a forum full of people primarily from Europe/North America.

That said, all of the bullshit between p2p groups and the nitpicking of their fan base is one of the most annoying things about any HD site.

antrax34130
03-09-2011, 08:23 PM
CHDBITS is the best and the faster for popular movies like TRON etc.. they have FULL BR first most of the time, and encodes, their internal ftp is so good :w00t:

Sometimes TTG, HDROAD or HDCHINA beat them but it's rare now on popular rls. HDbits is too old...

hotshot6473
03-09-2011, 08:29 PM

Wrong. ;)

Wrong ;)

4052 vs 2721

antrax34130
03-09-2011, 08:31 PM

Wrong. ;)

Wrong ;)

4052 vs 2721

with 2000 full BR at 10 kb/s so useless ;) For old full BR, i suggest you newsgroups.

Monaco
03-09-2011, 08:36 PM
abhdtv.net, which has decent ties to HDBits, is the best if you're looking for full BR on usenet

Pitch7
03-09-2011, 08:52 PM

Why?

Most of the torrents are English.

I am not Chinese and It doesn't matter at all.

shipwreck
03-09-2011, 08:57 PM
It only matters if you're looking for some drama with the result of getting your arse banned in the end...

Daniel_30
03-09-2011, 09:33 PM
Thanks for advertising.

For English-speaking people, hdbits is better because they have active forums where you can regularly post and they also have irc where you can interact with other English speaking people. Also, hdbits has more full blu-ray sources than chdbits does.

I noticed for a while time that part you're repeat it again and over again "English" speaking ! so what the hell with you, I've a doubt you're a foreign man or something like that, anyway stop digging in your memories on here :lol:.

OlegL
03-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Also, Pitch7, let me repeat that hdbits has more full blu-ray sources than chdbits does. As hotshot said, hdbits has over 4,000 blu-ray sources, but chdbits has less than 3,000.

Di@monds
03-10-2011, 06:21 AM
It only matters if you're looking for some drama with the result of getting your arse banned in the end...
This

bijoy
03-10-2011, 03:51 PM
hdbits, not because of their l33tness or something, but because of their age, and 'excilent' quality.
The nearest relation between chdbits and hdbits is: c+hdbits = chdbits :P

And fast or slow don't matter, but all we need is some quality hd movies.

I missed community thingy, anything else? :unsure:

with 2000 full BR at 10 kb/s so useless ;) For old full BR, i suggest you newsgroups.

seconded

Tokeman
03-10-2011, 04:08 PM
I'd love to use newsgroups for HD stuff, but is it just me, or are more and more HD releases on newsgroups password protected?
A quick search for 1080p on a few sites shows quite a few 'requires password' files, though the same release name on torrent sites do not have a password.
I haven't checked recently, but last time I downloaded a file from newsgroups with the 'requires password' flag, it did indeed have a password on the rar, and was useless to me.

Cut-Copy-Paste
03-10-2011, 04:34 PM

Just give a 720p rip @10kbps try u will know how Speed matter on Hd movies..

anon
03-10-2011, 04:40 PM

No shit.

Daniel_30
03-10-2011, 04:57 PM

No shit.

or no (bull)shit.

Pitch7
03-10-2011, 05:20 PM

Really? There is very very little quality difference between them (sometimes CHD is even better), and you have to wait at least an extra month for HDBits internals.

Btw; are we talking about the same tracker?:

http://tpspic.me/i/chd.png

OlegL
03-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Pitch7, on hdbits, you'll be able to speak English with the staff and with regular members, so who cares for how long you'll have to wait for hdbits internals. :)

shipwreck
03-10-2011, 06:51 PM
Pitch7, on hdbits, you'll be able to speak English with the staff and with regular members, so who cares for how long you'll have to wait for hdbits internals. :)

In your specific case, you wish the staff didn't speak English I guess...

bijoy
03-10-2011, 06:52 PM

Just give a 720p rip @10kbps try u will know how Speed matter on Hd movies..

No, Im not talking about downloading speed, but release times. :)

and you have to wait at least an extra month for HDBits internals.

that's what Im talking about. All we care is quality releases (not best quality, and if you want to watch best quality of movies, then I would suggest you to go to a store, but dvds/bluerays), not about times.
And if we do care about 'time' then we would not be here, in fst, in any other tracker. Hope my point is clear by now.

Pitch7
03-10-2011, 07:22 PM
that's what Im talking about. All we care is quality releases (not best quality, and if you want to watch best quality of movies, then I would suggest you to go to a store, but dvds/bluerays), not about times.
And if we do care about 'time' then we would not be here, in fst, in any other tracker. Hope my point is clear by now.

Of course HDBits internals are better 95% of the time, but there is only a very very little quality difference between them (although its not common; sometimes CHD is even better), and you have to wait at least an extra month for HDBits internals. For archiving it wouldn't matter to wait few more months, but for watching; I don't think its worth waiting for that very very little quality difference. Btw; you must be an expert to tell the difference between them; most of the people can understand the difference between Scene and Quality Non-Scene groups, but understanding the difference between Quality Non-Scene groups is extremely hard.

shipwreck
03-10-2011, 07:55 PM
And you need excellent AV gear to be actually able to tell the difference, hardware 99% of the torrenters don't have.

The best thing about the 'slower' encodes is not quality foremost, as 'faster' P2P encoding groups like CHD are very very good already. It's the 'extras' like integrated subtitles, chapters, commentary streams etc., all the stuff that the MKV format allows and which make it such a great container for video. But not just HDBits internals are very good in this regard, I mentioned other sites with excellent internal encoders earlier.

Di@monds
03-11-2011, 02:32 AM
Well what can you say, haters gonna hate
CHD rls are fast/quality...what else do you want from em? lets say if i want to dl The.Chronicles.of.Narnia.The.Voyage.of.the.Dawn.Treader.2010.Bluray.720p.DTS.x264-CHD, Shall i just w8 if some1 is kind enough to take a rls from CHD and upload to HDBits? or shall i w8 for another month and hoping for their "internal rls"?

kukushka
03-11-2011, 09:46 AM
Well what can you say, haters gonna hate
CHD rls are fast/quality...what else do you want from em? lets say if i want to dl The.Chronicles.of.Narnia.The.Voyage.of.the.Dawn.Treader.2010.Bluray.720p.DTS.x264-CHD, Shall i just w8 if some1 is kind enough to take a rls from CHD and upload to HDBits? or shall i w8 for another month and hoping for their "internal rls"?
wait? what for? it's been reupped to hdb 19 hours ago. sometimes chd releases are uploaded to hdb at the same time they're released at chd like it was with black swan

manhunt007
03-11-2011, 11:38 AM
HDBits

ElitUser
03-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Just like to know
I have full blu-ray of movie TRON: Legacy 2010 1080p Blu-ray US AVC DTS-HD MA 7.1-CHDBits
after that do I need to download the CtrlHD Encode release, they just release the Tron.Legacy.2010.BluRay.1080p.DTS-ES.x264-CtrlHD
I don't compare anything I just want to know I have the full blu-ray and CtrlHD is the best encoder for blu-ray disk so which one will be the best to see this movie. CtrlHD also mention their source is TRON: Legacy 2010 1080p Blu-ray US AVC DTS-HD MA 7.1-CHDBits.

shipwreck
03-11-2011, 01:20 PM
An encode can never be as good as the untouched full Bluray, no matter how skilled the encoder is. Encodes use lossy compression algorithms, so there's always a loss of (video) quality involved. How much depends on the settings, bitrate, skills of the encoder. The better the encoder, the more the encode is close to transparency (-> visually no difference to the original source). However, the quality can never be as good in principle.

If you prefer the MKV format, you can create your own remux from that CHD full Bluray release. Newbies can use automatic tools like MakeMKV. A remux has the same video (and nowadays usually audio) quality than the original source, since it leaves them untouched. The original video, audio and subtitle streams are muxed into a new container, MKV. There are groups that release remuxes, HiFi is the most active one, A-HD internal group.

ElitUser
03-11-2011, 04:52 PM
@shipwreck
Thank you very much for your reply :)

shipwreck
03-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Just remember that you need a properly configured, modern (HT)PC, or one of the newer, better media streamers on the market to fully enjoy 'untouched' Bluray releases, be it Bluray folders / ISO like that CHD release you mentioned, or remuxes. HD audio bitstreaming (DTSHD, Dolby TrueHD) is only supported by few HTPCs and media streamers, for example. And you need a newer AV receiver that supports HDMI 1.3 and can decode HD audio streams.

For instance, that Tron Bluray you mentioned has a lossless 7.1 DTSHD-MA audio stream, which sounds brilliant with the right hardware (most Blurays have lossless audio, but only a few have 24Bit 7.1 streams, it's usually 5.1). If you don't have HD audio compatible receiver and media player / HTPC, you can save the bandwidth and download an encode instead. Encodes usually only include lossy compressed audio streams (DTS Core, Dolby Digital), with few exceptions.

Furthermore, remuxes save you quite a lot of space and bandwidth, too, with no loss in audio and video quality that is. That's what more people are starting to realise now, and hence the popularity of remuxes is growing.

ElitUser
03-11-2011, 07:56 PM
HD audio bitstreaming (DTSHD, Dolby TrueHD) is only supported by few HTPCs and media streamers, for example. And you need a newer AV receiver that supports HDMI 1.3 and can decode HD audio streams.

AV receiver with HDMI 1.3 is very high price in my country, is it possible to use a sound card of sound blaster or asus with latest hardware to get the 7.1 DTS-HD MA.
http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=QY0Ud4MG0DMfXNiQ&templete=2

shipwreck
03-11-2011, 08:53 PM
You mean you want to let your sound card decode the HD audio stream and send the decoded, uncompressed PCM stream via HDMI to your receiver? If that's what you mean, then yes. For that, you don't need a HDMI 1.3 compatible AV receiver with HD audio decoding capability, an older (HDMI 1.2 and older) receiver is enough. You do need a receiver with HDMI input however, since older digital inputs like Coax or S/PDIF don't provide the necessary bandwidth for a uncompressed, decoded 5.1 or even 7.1 PCM stream.

kookwiz
03-14-2011, 01:29 PM
HDbits

Disme
03-14-2011, 02:53 PM
The mature question would be: If you are a member at HD-Bits or CHD-Bits, do you need another tracker to get your HD-needs filled?

shipwreck
03-14-2011, 02:59 PM
HDBits is actually about the only HD tracker I'm not on, so I can't comment on it. However, I definitely need more than two very good HD sites. More often than not, one site has a certain older release other sites don't have, this is particularly the case when it comes to full Blurays. Not to mention all the internal groups whose releases remain 'internal' more often than not - there are at least half a dozen HD sites that have very good internal groups, releases I wouldn't want to miss.

Disme
03-14-2011, 03:06 PM
I've been using HDBits, the Usenet and occasionally DDL-boards for all my full Blu-ray needs and am more than satisfied with it.

The question is how much HDD-space, bandwidth and or Blu-Ray-discs one wants to fill.
I sometimes wonder what people do with all those untouched blu-ray, considering to are up to 50 GB a piece.
Do you people have unlimited HDD-space, unlimited internet quota's and unlimited empty blu-ray-discs and tons of spare time or am I missing something?

shipwreck
03-14-2011, 03:14 PM
One word: NAS.

Hard disk space is dirt cheap, the challenge is to have a certain degree of protection and redundancy of your data. This can be achieved with a NAS and RAID (level 1, 5 ,6 etc.), or specialised storage distributions like unRAID etc. unRAID currently allows you expandability up to 40TB of protected hard disk space (2TB drives).

A cheap mans storage solution would be those multi bay hard drive enclosures that allow RAID / JBOD.

Bandwidth is no problem over here, and optical media is dead.

Disme
03-14-2011, 05:09 PM
One word: NAS.

Hard disk space is dirt cheap, the challenge is to have a certain degree of protection and redundancy of your data. This can be achieved with a NAS and RAID (level 1, 5 ,6 etc.), or specialised storage distributions like unRAID etc. unRAID currently allows you expandability up to 40TB of protected hard disk space (2TB drives).

I own a NAS myself ... nothing fancy, just a synology 411j with 4 X 2 TB HDD's in raid 5, and another 3 X 2 TB HDD's in my desktop. All my torrenting and usenetting is done on the NAS since some weeks so my desktop can finally be powered down after years of seeding 24/7.
Currently +- 10 TB of storage, unlimited internet-quota and download untouched Blu-ray's that I remux myself, stripping language soundtracks and menu's and the likes. But a decent stripped blu-ray still is around 30 GB (varying from +20 to +40 GB in general) ... a 2TB HDD still costs about € 70,00 or 80,00, and I can easily download +2TB a month, meaning I would have to a new HDD every month.

I do like movies and tv-shows, but I frankly won't spend that kind of money, nor time to watch all of that without having no real life left.

When I look at many members at HD-trackers I cannot shake the feeling most of 'em just use their seedbox to build massive buffers (like 10's or 100's of TB's) but they would have to invest a fortune if they would store all the blu-rays they downloaded.

shipwreck
03-14-2011, 05:20 PM
I do remuxes myself, too, so I do feel your pain. However, not every single movie out there deserves 30 and more GB of space. Often, the original transfer is simply not good enough to justify the download, or the movie itself is not good enough, or both, so an encode is more than sufficient. I definitely don't download full Blurays or remuxes exclusively, that would be madness. Most of my downloads still are encodes.

However, once in a while I do look for an older full Bluray I like, e.g. when a proper remux hasn't been released yet. That's when having a number of HD sites to search comes in handy. As I said, I'm not on HDBits, but I heard that retention of full Blurays is very good there in particular. The same supposedly applies to newsgroups, too, so that probably explains why you don't see the need.

IdolEyes787
03-14-2011, 05:28 PM
I do remuxes myself, too, so I do feel your pain. However, not every single movie out there deserves 30 and more GB of space. Often, the original transfer is simply not good enough to justify the download, or the movie itself is not good enough, or both, so an encode is more than sufficient. I definitely don't download full Blurays or remuxes exclusively, that would be madness. Most of my downloads still are encodes.

However, once in a while I do look for an older full Bluray I like, e.g. when a proper remux hasn't been released yet. That's when having a number of HD sites to search comes in handy. As I said, I'm not on HDBits, but I heard that retention of full Blurays is very good there in particular. The same supposedly applies to newsgroups, too, so that probably explains why you don't see the need.

No offense but after you like watch a movie whot's the point of having a copy of it?
Especially since you apparently are never at a loss to have something else to watch.:unsure:

shipwreck
03-14-2011, 05:32 PM
I don't live alone, my girlfriend may want to watch it, too. And I actually like watching certain movies more than once. However, I do delete a lot of crappy movies, too. Not everything deserves to be stored, let alone bought...

Disme
03-14-2011, 06:07 PM
No offense but after you like watch a movie whot's the point of having a copy of it?
Especially since you apparently are never at a loss to have something else to watch.:unsure:

Can't speak for anyone else, but I for one have a large collection of kids-movies and kids-tv-series. My kids can watch a movie over and over again, same thing with tv-shows.

I myself keep some movies that I find exceptionally good for 'collection'-purposes. I doubt I will watch them in the near future, but there might come a time I'll have some more spare time and feel like watching a particular movie again.

mjmacky
03-14-2011, 11:30 PM
BINGO!
There are only a few series I keep around out of simple adoration, and to have available to force my new young mistress to watch when I find her. Most the stuff is in and out, I mean with Usenet, it's all pretty much On Demand, why store all of it yourself? Oh wait, right, this is a BT thread, why am I here?

johhny
03-15-2011, 11:35 AM
that's how is going at me..download watching deleting :)
unlimited bandwith on internet and blazing speeds...

kingeater
03-15-2011, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I have a pretty ridiculous collection of TV shows and that, and I really can't justify the reason of having it all. Compulsion? Addiction? Boredom? Mental illness? Probably a combination of the above.

/Hehehe thank fuck for cheap HDD's, or I would be on an episode of Hoarders :P

dzamba
03-15-2011, 05:31 PM
CHDBits >>>> HDBits for sure for me. Have both tracker and also SceneHD but this fight win CHDBits !! Great content a lot of seders and speeds just are amazing. Love their stuff

IdolEyes787
03-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Yeah, I have a pretty ridiculous collection of TV shows and that, and I really can't justify the reason of having it all. Compulsion? Addiction? Boredom? Mental illness? Probably a combination of the above.

/Hehehe thank fuck for cheap HDD's, or I would be on an episode of Hoarders :P

You're still young so don't lose hope.

subzero2011
03-15-2011, 10:13 PM
i prefer HDBits.org

Daniel_30
03-15-2011, 10:42 PM
i prefer HDBits.org

But your country is banned :lol:.

anon
03-15-2011, 11:40 PM
But your country is banned :lol:.

Predicting a "[WANT] HDBits account" thread as soon as he can access the invite section.

kingeater
03-16-2011, 05:39 AM

I know, I could be famous and be buried in paperwork. I would bo on TV, and people would feel sympathy for me, and I heard those guys who are on that show get laid constantly :P

/Also, Intervention is a great show to drink to

IdolEyes787
03-16-2011, 05:58 PM

I know, I could be famous and be buried in paperwork. I would go on TV, and people would feel sympathy for me, and I heard those guys who are on that show get laid constantly :P

I think it also helps if you are mental but from what little I've seen you probably already have that part covered.
Also if you ever got on TV think how cool it would be that somewhere on the internet people would be arguing about which site is the better source to get the HD files of your episode from.
Win and win.

theshadow1234
03-17-2011, 02:20 PM
I have both. Here are the differences IMHO.

HDbits- Fast Servers - Even if there is one seeder it's fast. CHDbits- Slow - But if you have enough seeders No worries.
HDbits - Excellent Database - You'll find almost every show, movie, etc in HD that's ever been released... CHD - Fair database. NOt all shows are accounted for.
Hdbits- Internal INcoders - MIA? CHDbits - Internal Encoders Are On top Of It.
HDbits - Slow Scene Releases - CHD - Fast but takes about 24-48 hour to complete download
Hdbits - Navigation is easy to use CHD - If you can find the english text settings then no problem.
Hdbits - Community is real cocky. Chdbits - Good community. Use a translator.
Hdbits - Point System is useless CHDbits - Point system is great but takes a while to build up.

I prefer chdbits. I think hdbits is very overated. The reason why its a rare tracker is because thier invite and registration system is closed and no one can get it unless you buy an account (70 - 150 euros) which most of the times is shared with more users or you know an admin and he\she gets you in. But once your in it's not that big of a deal. This site should really be in a lower tracker level. I have more fun with my HD-Torrents account than hdbits.

Anyway Chdbits is the WTG.

Thanks

shipwreck
03-17-2011, 03:44 PM
Speeds have improved quite a lot on CHDBits in the past year or so. The reason for this is likely the growing popularity of the tracker, especially amongst users with seedboxes. Either that, or CHD have a few (European?) seedboxes on their own, which also explains why their releases get spread quicker than their Chinese competiton. I max out my 100Mbit link on many torrents there these days.

speedtouch
03-19-2011, 05:46 AM
CHDBits

Supervisor
03-19-2011, 06:23 AM
Hdbits - Community is real cocky

This one on its own kills the rest of your post. I have been in loads of sites (not really proud of saying it) and it's clear to me HDB has one really helpful userbase. I don't see the need in criticizing it. So yea HDB users are proud of their site, how else could it be? They have been the best HD site in like forever. Even if now there are other good HD sites they should still be proud. It's a proud userbase :)

Also, not at CHDbits but how do their caps compare to HDB's caps?

OlegL
03-19-2011, 10:41 AM
Hdbits - Community is real cocky

and it's clear to me HDB has one really helpful userbase.

As I keep saying, it's interesting that they are actually nice people. A few years ago, I never thought that I would actually be saying it now.

IdolEyes787
03-19-2011, 01:09 PM
and it's clear to me HDB has one really helpful userbase.

As I keep saying, it's interesting that they are actually nice people. A few years ago, I never thought that I would actually be saying it now.

Ffs it's an internet website .The particular tone of the majority of the postings( I assume) like anyplace else is more a reflection of what is "excepted " than anyone being in actuality " nice" or not.

ose
03-19-2011, 08:49 PM
HDbits - Slow Scene Releases - CHD - Fast but takes about 24-48 hour to complete download

that's 100% opposite mate

IdolEyes787
03-19-2011, 11:00 PM
I know, given whose likely to browse this thread ,that I'm beating a dead horse but what difference does it make?

killercam101
03-19-2011, 11:16 PM
I know, given whose likely to browse this thread ,that I'm beating a dead horse but what difference does it make?

None. :unsure: It's more about egos. There will always be people who complain about free shit.

IdolEyes787
03-20-2011, 12:31 AM
Strange that it happens in all the time in bt since I can't remember anyone ever complaining about how shitty a movie was that they snuck into.

anon
03-20-2011, 12:53 AM
Maybe you just need to talk to more potential movie sneakers. :unsure:

IdolEyes787
03-20-2011, 02:06 AM
Maybe you just need to talk to more potential movie sneakers. :unsure:

Tried to think of something half- witted to go with this (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105435/) but couldn't . Maybe I'll just join the club and ask if it's on either CHDBits or HDBits .:unsure:

anon
03-20-2011, 02:14 AM
It's on both, but you must wear movie sneakers to see it. :shifty:

Alternatively, you can donate.

IdolEyes787
03-20-2011, 02:43 AM
It's on both, but you must wear movie sneakers to see it. :shifty:

Alternatively, you can donate.

I give to Habitat for Humanity and sometimes the World Wildlife Fund .

pastoral
03-20-2011, 06:03 AM
Which tracker is better depends on where people are located? For example, it is very difficult for some people from particular countries to seed back up to ratio 1 to 1 because the connection of those countries to Hong Kong or China has been throttled by HK or CHina. Even if you have very great bandwidth. For those people, HDBits could be better for them.

shipwreck
03-20-2011, 08:31 PM
That's a valid point. But seeding back isn't that difficult on CHD, even for "foreigners" like us. Besides, all the internal releases, the major attraction of the tracker (any tracker actually) are 50% or even full free leech, hence keeping a good ratio there isn't that much of a challenge.

Pitch7
11-30-2011, 12:15 PM
I really wonder how things will shape up after CHDBits opens their invite system tomorrow.

This time, it seems that they will accept more members since the requirements are easier.

HDBits continues keeping it closed, I wonder how will they compete.

stan
11-30-2011, 01:25 PM
As a guess. CHD are aiming more after the Chinese user market than taking on HDBits. Their foray in taking onboard a lot of European seed whores earlier in the year might of put them off. Remember their natural rivals HDC doubled in size a couple of months ago.The first month requirements are more tailored to Chinese home users as well. No 1TB upload this time.

With a bit of luck even IdolEyes787 might join.:whistling

n00bz0r
11-30-2011, 01:28 PM
Geez, how many forums are you going to continue this discussion on?

Pitch7
11-30-2011, 02:47 PM
As a guess. CHD are aiming more after the Chinese user market than taking on HDBits. Their foray in taking onboard a lot of European seed whores earlier in the year might of put them off. Remember their natural rivals HDC doubled in size a couple of months ago.The first month requirements are more tailored to Chinese home users as well. No 1TB upload this time.

Open signups will do no good to HDC, they did gain many users, but shortly most of them started being inactive already.

European users didn't put CHD off :P, their retention greatly increased.

mjmacky
11-30-2011, 04:28 PM
Diversity helps with any culture, whores are useless if there aren't any johns to fuck them.

klaudiu
11-30-2011, 05:00 PM
wich one's better for full blurays?

IdolEyes787
11-30-2011, 05:28 PM

I had an account at some Asian HD tracker years ago but I decided that it was less work to simply quit than to learn the language.
I'm inscrutable like that.

I really wonder how things will shape up after CHDBits opens their invite system tomorrow.

This time, it seems that they will accept more members since the requirements are easier.

HDBits continues keeping it closed, I wonder how will they compete.

Oddly I hadn't realized that filesharing was a competition.
That's probably why I suck at it that I don't train enough.

Stabber
11-30-2011, 05:42 PM
hdbits is much better , i prefer to see the design in english , it's easier for my eyes . And the content is better , although it think chdbits has more full blurays

mjmacky
11-30-2011, 05:53 PM
Oddly I hadn't realized that filesharing was a competition.
That's probably why I suck at it that I don't train enough.

Of course it is, all of these sites are vying for either our affection, money or perceived status. Do you expect these people to go at the effort with no ulterior motives?

IdolEyes787
11-30-2011, 05:55 PM
Only four posted trade attempts so far .It's going better than I expected.

Edit: that make that ten and I'm bet everyone single one of them want it for the love of movies.

Pitch7
11-30-2011, 09:28 PM
hdbits is much better , i prefer to see the design in english , it's easier for my eyes . And the content is better , although it think chdbits has more full blurays

CHDBits have an English Design.

mjmacky
11-30-2011, 11:33 PM
Alright, what the fuck is an English design? If it's anything like this, I think it's best left out:

93782 or 93783

CleverMan
12-01-2011, 11:34 AM
:O :lol: nice hat
that black one i mean

IdolEyes787
12-01-2011, 01:09 PM
They're called bearskins being made as they are from the skin of a bear. They originally were made of orphaned puppy but the recent monarchy 's affection for corgis made them change it to something more acceptably cruel.

Btw silly hats like the queen wears are no longer hats but are now referred to as fascinators because just being a silly hat apparently wasn't silly enough for some people.

Stabber
12-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Now this seems like a design i would like to use