PDA

View Full Version : Looking for seedbox

TheBenjamin
03-15-2011, 11:51 AM
Hi I look for cheap Dedicated/VPS with 100MBPS unmetered.
Hard drive - 100GB will do enough even less.
I want it to have Ubuntu for remote access

optiplex
03-15-2011, 11:57 AM
oh really

please explain me.

i interest it.

anon
03-15-2011, 04:38 PM
oh really

please explain me.

Cheap means he doesn't want to pay too much money for it. Dedicated means he'd be the only person using the server. VPS means he'd be using a fraction of a more powerful but shared server, instead. 100Mbps means he wants it to have a connection with a maximum data transfer rate of 100 megabits per second, which is 12.5 megabytes per second. Unmetered means the server shouldn't care about how much data he transfers, i.e. by not throttling his speeds after X terabytes transferred. A hard drive is a magnetic data storage support. 100GB means he's OK if the drive has a total capacity of 100 gigabytes, although he'll also settle for less. Ubuntu is a Linux operating system distribution which he wants the server to be running. And remote access means he should be able to control it directly from his home computer.

TheBenjamin
03-15-2011, 04:54 PM
oh really

please explain me.

Cheap means he doesn't want to pay too much money for it. Dedicated means he'd be the only person using the server. VPS means he'd be using a fraction of a more powerful but shared server, instead. 100Mbps means he wants it to have a connection with a maximum data transfer rate of 100 megabits per second, which is 12.5 megabytes per second. Unmetered means the server shouldn't care about how much data he transfers, i.e. by not throttling his speeds after X terabytes transferred. A hard drive is a magnetic data storage support. 100GB means he's OK if the drive has a total capacity of 100 gigabytes, although he'll also settle for less. Ubuntu is a Linux operating system distribution which he wants the server to be running. And remote access means he should be able to control it directly from his home computer.

wow you're awesome, you really got me laughing.

Has anyone got what I'm looking for?

Thelen
03-15-2011, 11:13 PM
You won't get 100Mbps unmetered for anything less than 50USD regardless of the rest of the server. A VPS you could be it would be shared 100Mbps, not dedicated.

heiska
03-16-2011, 12:48 AM
For an unmetered VPS:
fastsh.it (network by: server.lu)
evoboxes.net (leaseweb)
varsbox.com (softlayer)