PDA

View Full Version : CHDBits Birthday?

DarkestShine
03-17-2011, 06:44 AM
Hi, I remember reading somewhere that CHDBits might open registration on their birthday. However, I have no idea when that is, tried googling it, but no luck. If anyone can shed some details regarding their birthday, or any open registrations, that'll be awesome.

Didn't think I needed CHDBits when they opened their registration numerous times before, however after upgrading my internet, and getting into HD, CHDBits seems like a good tracker. Sucks they've followed HDBits example and becoming some super exclusive site with the sense of file sharing coming second, and exclusivity coming first -_-

Btw, I really just want CHDBits for the full bluray releases as I want to start encoding myself. If anyone can tell me of a good alternate, that'll be awesome.

Thanks guys.

bijoy
03-17-2011, 11:30 AM
there are countless other sites..and their names, not worth mentioning, as it will be a long list. :P

DarkestShine
03-17-2011, 12:15 PM
Ahk, so would you say joining several other sites with full bluray content can equal and perhaps even surpass CHDBits' content?

pastoral
03-17-2011, 02:40 PM
I have heard that bithq is also a good site for blu-ray.

Mokhtar
03-17-2011, 03:20 PM
dont bother register chdbits, hdbits or scenehd much better.

anon
03-17-2011, 03:30 PM

Yeah, why settle for l33t when you can go for ultra-l33t? :P

DarkestShine, apparently their birthday is on August 1st, from what I've found on T-I after a Google search. However, I'm not 100% sure of that as I'm not a member of the tracker.

Many people I know have complained about the speeds being very slow if you aren't geographically close to China, due to their poor routing. You may want to keep that in mind...

shipwreck
03-17-2011, 03:40 PM
Many people I know have complained about the speeds being very slow if you aren't geographically close to China, due to their poor routing. You may want to keep that in mind...

Not true. I can max out my 100Mbit line on a lot of torrents, and I'm nowhere near China (Europe). There are actually a lot of seedbox whores there (a lot of the usual (European) suspects), speeds are excellent.

anon
03-17-2011, 03:48 PM
There are actually a lot of seedbox whores there (a lot of the usual (European) suspects), speeds are excellent.

Okies. Looks like they found their way in at last. :D

IdolEyes787
03-17-2011, 05:59 PM
There are actually a lot of seedbox whores there (a lot of the usual (European) suspects), speeds are excellent.

Okies. Looks like they found their way in at last. :D

Bless their little level hunting hearts,I really don't know what filesharing bt would do without them.

johhny
03-17-2011, 06:32 PM

dude sceneHD is garbage....

bijoy
03-17-2011, 07:09 PM
Ahk, so would you say joining several other sites with full bluray content can equal and perhaps even surpass CHDBits' content?

I think everyone generally forget about bit-hdtv. That site is very much underrated. And yes, as I've said earlier, there are countless other sites to join.

kukushka
03-17-2011, 10:06 PM

I think everyone generally forget about bit-hdtv. That site is very much underrated. And yes, as I've said earlier, there are countless other sites to join.
with ultra poor retention and next to none original content - who needs it. sure, their torrent numbers look decent. because they just don't delete them for inactivity. chdbits have >3.5 times more peers

gamesover
03-19-2011, 08:34 AM
Really that's funny I don't remember chdbits opening registration; i do remember them giving out some invites.

CHDbits has closed its doors and the user limit is almost full. Don't see them opening up the floodgates like that.

bijoy
03-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Really that's funny I don't remember chdbits opening registration; i do remember them giving out some invites.

CHDbits has closed its doors and the user limit is almost full. Don't see them opening up the floodgates like that.

Are they trying to become like hdb by closing out their invites?? :unsure:

wazza100
03-19-2011, 11:25 AM
^ yep, harder it is to get into a site, the more people want to join and becomes more elite and more fanboys just want to join based on its hype.

for the average user one doesn't need hdbits and some of the lesser known trackers will suffice.

shipwreck
03-19-2011, 04:12 PM
Rating trackers by their "rarity" is retarded. CHDBits isn't a great tracker because it's "rare", it's because of the content, speeds and stability (basically never down) of the site. Add the excellent internal group, the relative ease to seed, and you have a winner combination.

A good site needs good users. Good users are rarely those who collect sites (to trade), who only care about exclusivity and e-penis. CHDBits can do without those for sure.

eridanus
03-19-2011, 04:16 PM
If you can speak chinese and find right place, chdbits is not that hard to join.

wazza100
03-20-2011, 04:50 AM
Rating trackers by their "rarity" is retarded. CHDBits isn't a great tracker because it's "rare", it's because of the content, speeds and stability (basically never down) of the site. Add the excellent internal group, the relative ease to seed, and you have a winner combination.

A good site needs good users. Good users are rarely those who collect sites (to trade), who only care about exclusivity and e-penis. CHDBits can do without those for sure.
a number of users do (just need to browse through the trading thread or the invite request thread), the no of requests for sites like hdbits, fsc, tt to name a few would reduce considerably if they weren't considered to be exclusive and hard to get into. Very few users who request those sites will not be able to find similar if not identical content on other sites but just want that site to say I'm part of that site.

shipwreck
03-20-2011, 08:36 PM
I am fully aware of that. The point is: how "attractive" are those kind of users for the tracker? Why would CHD want to attract those? A good number of those are traders anyway.

yamada
03-22-2011, 02:46 PM
Unfortunately, as I know, CHD has closed registration long time ago, and don't even expect they will open it on its birthday. Currently only VIP can give invites.

lisa2
03-25-2011, 12:17 AM
Yes only VIP and above. Good luck to rest of you to join to this great site :) Im lucky guy ^^