PDA

View Full Version : Please, Darth Rings, I want the old you to return

OlegL
03-18-2011, 05:12 PM
Please, Darth Rings, start treating me nicely again. I just love it when people treat me nicely. I don't want to lose you as a friend. It always hurts when someone who you thought of as nice suddenly starts treating you badly...
I understand why it's possible to dislike me. I have no real goals in life and etc... But you accepted me before, so please accept me again.

mjmacky
03-18-2011, 05:15 PM
Oleg, this is an obsession now, you should never come back to this thread.
Don't say I didn't warn you

P2PDog
03-18-2011, 07:39 PM

Snee
03-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Please, Darth Rings, start treating me nicely again. I just love it when people treat me nicely. I don't want to lose you as a friend. It always hurts when someone who you thought of as nice suddenly starts treating you badly...
I understand why it's possible to dislike me. I have no real goals in life and etc... But you accepted me before, so please accept me again.

Really? This whole assburger-stereotype-fuckwit-troll thing may seem funny to you, but it's pretty boring at this point. Can't you do this in the BT section?

OlegL
03-18-2011, 08:32 PM
Oh my, some of you are weird.

KFlint
03-18-2011, 08:39 PM
Shite section, you are missed.

Snee
03-18-2011, 08:42 PM

Not as much as Oleg misses having a penis up his bum, experts say.

chalice
03-18-2011, 08:53 PM

This one is unworkable, mate.

There are no angles. It knows what it's at and it's pretty good at it. Pleasure to watch, as it happens.

megabyteme
03-18-2011, 09:10 PM
Unfortunately, his act lacks range. Seen it. He started out subtle enough that he seemed like a needy kid. Now that he's got some attention, he can't stop. He's tipped his hand enough that even the dimmer ones are getting tired of his act now...

If I had to guess, I'd say he's another dupe account of settin' dice, Benjamin, Ewwwyourface, et all. Not many go through such elaborate steps.

chalice
03-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Unfortunately, his act lacks range. Seen it. He started out subtle enough that he seemed like a needy kid. Now that he's got some attention, he can't stop. He's tipped his hand enough that even the dimmer ones are getting tired of his act now...

If I had to guess, I'd say he's another dupe account of settin' dice, Benjamin, Ewwwyourface, et all. Not many go through such elaborate steps.

I don't know any of those people, man.

I hesitate to compliment it, but fuck it. This kid is good. I can't get in. Normally, I can, but there are no openings.

Fair fucking play to it, says I.

Snee
03-18-2011, 09:20 PM

There are no angles. It knows what it's at and it's pretty good at it. Pleasure to watch, as it happens.

I know, but sometimes, I still dare to dream.

OlegL
03-19-2011, 10:30 AM

Really? This whole assburger-stereotype-fuckwit-troll thing may seem funny to you, but it's pretty boring at this point. Can't you do this in the BT section?

That's why I am constantly puzzled by people's behavior. What you said was weird, and I don't understand why you said it.

chalice
03-19-2011, 10:39 AM

That's why I am constantly puzzled by people's behavior. What you said was weird, and I don't understand why you said it.

It's quite simple. We don't want you here, amusing as you are.

Stay in the BT section and mind fuck them twats to the max. God speed.

Just don't do it here.

senegal
03-19-2011, 10:51 AM

I know, but sometimes, I still dare to dream.

a dreamer! it sounds so romantic!

bijoy
03-19-2011, 10:51 AM

yyou should study 'proposal techniques for duminnies'

chalice
03-19-2011, 10:55 AM

yyou should study 'proposal techniques for duminnies'

You should try learning to speak English.

enoughfakefiles
03-20-2011, 04:35 PM

I thought this was the BT section now:dabs:

IdolEyes787
03-20-2011, 05:03 PM
No to go there follow the trail of stupidity , take a right at insincerity ,a left at pointless elitism and go straight on until you start to feel warm and see the "Dear God I'm in Hell" signs.

Snee
03-20-2011, 09:35 PM
Isn't this thread like harassment really? All this stalking. Might be a reportable offense :smilie4:

OlegL
03-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Snee, why are you behaving in a confusing way now?...

Quarterquack
03-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Isn't this thread like harassment really? All this stalking. Might be a reportable offense :smilie4:

I have no gripes with taking this thread to court, but I need to find out if I have enough for a proper suit.

Should I wait for more opinions or just retaliate already?

And Oleg; Your act got old. Get a new one.

megabyteme
03-21-2011, 01:52 PM
Oleg is done, put a ban on him and be done with it. :ermm:

bijoy
03-22-2011, 10:07 AM
Oleg is done, put a ban on him and be done with it. :ermm:

no. Then he might become like j-dye.

OlegL
03-22-2011, 02:03 PM
megabyteme, why would you want me to be banned? what did I do wrong? I agree that my behavior is weird in some way because I don't have goals in life and have social problems, but still... Read my first post in this thread. It makes perfect sense.

Barbarossa
03-22-2011, 02:08 PM
megabyteme, why would you want me to be banned? what did I do wrong? I agree that my behavior is weird in some way because I don't have goals in life and have social problems, but still... Read my first post in this thread. It makes perfect sense.

What social problems do you have?

OlegL
03-24-2011, 03:21 AM

Well, people get annoyed by me, and that's one of the problems.

mjmacky
03-24-2011, 12:11 PM

Well, people get annoyed by me, and that's one of the problems.
It's a problem only because you say it's a problem. Don't generalize, for I rather enjoy annoying people, and it's not one of my problems.

OlegL
03-25-2011, 05:42 PM

What the fuck is wrong with you? You know, I re-read this statement again, and it seems to me you tried to make fun of me. Don't make weird comments. I already told you that when I made the comment that "some of you are weird".
Some of you folks don't even understand how stupid you sound sometimes. Seriously.

IdolEyes787
03-25-2011, 05:49 PM
I'm not a rich man but I'm willing to give the staff at HDbits whatever meagre funds I can manage if they will unban OlegL on the off chance he will resume posting there and leave this simple place alone.

OlegL
03-25-2011, 06:53 PM
Oh boy, I don't even know what's going on anymore. I don't even understand anymore why you people say the things that you say; don't understand who likes me and who doesn't like me; I feel confused and mentally retarded...
Forget about this thread. Let's get back to discussing Ted Bundy in the other thread that I started.

iLOVENZB
03-26-2011, 01:36 PM
OlegL how old are you?

IdolEyes787
03-26-2011, 01:55 PM
Oh boy, I don't even know what's going on anymore. I don't even understand anymore why you people say the things that you say; don't understand who likes me and who doesn't like me; I feel confused and mentally retarded...
Forget about this thread. Let's get back to discussing Ted Bundy in the other thread that I started.

I suggest you avoid all comedy then especially metaphysical absurdist stuff like Steven Wright or sarcastic humour like Lewis Black because your head might explode.

OlegL
03-26-2011, 04:47 PM
OlegL how old are you?

I am 29.

A
03-26-2011, 05:32 PM
OlegL how old are you?

I am 29.
Typical 13 year old exaggerating his age. doh.

Snee
03-26-2011, 05:47 PM
OlegL how old are you?

I am 29.

He's asking for your age, not your IQ, fool.

OlegL
03-26-2011, 05:56 PM
man... you guys are weird.

IdolEyes787
03-26-2011, 06:06 PM
Unbanned on hdbits, bitme, and bitmetv; however, I was told I was not allowed to join hdbits irc and post on hdbits forums. I am still allowed to post on the bitme and bitmetv forums and join their irc.

I'm sure that's of great comfort to all the honest,decent likable,rule abiding people who by whim of staff or fate aren't allowed entry to those sites.
Btw could anyone tell me if my respect for the contrivances of bt could fall any lower?
Just need to brace myself in case .

OlegL
03-26-2011, 07:15 PM
Well, I am also honest.

IdolEyes787
03-26-2011, 08:11 PM
Well, I am also honest.
Honesty like intelligence is relative especially as concerns bt .
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king".

OlegL
03-27-2011, 06:57 AM
Yes, a lot of things are relative; we want absolute morality to exist in this world, but, unfortunately, only relative morality exists...
Maybe honesty is just relative in the bt world, but bt trackers are about sharing pirated material, which is a good thing. And, of course, no one needs a lot of intelligence to simply download/upload stuff.

IdolEyes787
03-27-2011, 12:00 PM
How is sharing pirated material a good thing exactly ?
Btw I looked in the dictionary and nowhere did I see "because I can get stuffs for free " listed under the definition of good. Likewise " I know it's stealing but it's so simple and relatively risk free it doesn't trouble my conscious at all" . Or my personal fav " I'm 14 and I feel sooo grownup now.Maybe next I'll post a video of me drinking Mountain Dew through my nose on youtube lol lol ".

clocker
03-28-2011, 04:36 AM
How is sharing pirated material a good thing exactly ?

1. Gnomes
2. Underpants
4.PROFIT!

A business plan so elegant and obvious that even an elderly Canadianian should be able to grasp it.

OlegL
03-28-2011, 09:50 PM
Anyway, Darth Rings, why did you change your behavior so suddenly?.. Can you explain to me what you don't like about me? You called me a "two-faced idiot". What did you mean by that? You implied that I was a hypocrite? That's what "two-faced" means? In what way am I a hypocrite?.. You told me that I victimize myself. Can you explain to me what makes you think that I victimize myself?.. Hold on, let me re-read that post in which you said that I victimize myself.

iLOVENZB
03-30-2011, 11:38 AM
OlegL, I find it hard to believe that at the supposed age you are that you don't have the mental capacity to know what a "two faced" twat means ... either that or you're a very bad troll.

OlegL
03-30-2011, 02:58 PM
English is not my first language... I looked up that word in an on-line dictionary and yes, it means hypocrite or insincere.

bijoy
03-31-2011, 08:11 PM
English is not my first language... I looked up that word in an on-line dictionary and yes, it means hypocrite or insincere.

at last you come to basic point.