PDA

View Full Version : THDBITS question

cibu
03-21-2011, 12:39 AM
hy guys . I'm back with a question , I don't seem to understand something .
So here it is , I just made an account at THDBIts ( thai hd tracker ) and I saw that almost all of their content is freeleech , which I tought it was great . But then I tried to download some of the freeleech content ( the torrents marked with yellow ) and I received a notification which said that I need to be a VIP in order to download that torrent .
Then I went to the browse page again and I noticed that there was a category of torrents ( besides the freeleech ) that can only be downloaded by VIP members( the torrents who have some green label next to the category ) .
So my question is : Why do they have special torrents that can only be downloaded by VIP , and then set all of the other torrents non-downloadable by regular users ?
From what I can see I can only download small torrents and read-marked torrents . the problem is almost all of the content ( 90% ) is only for VIP's .
Is anyone familiar with this tracker ?
Can someone tell me what can I download and what can't I download without a paid VIP ?
Thanks

P.s This thing is driving me insane !!!!!!! They seem to have some awesome movies here in perfect quality ( what I can see from the pics ) and I can't download anything !!!!!! :shutup::shutup::blink:

anon
03-21-2011, 01:49 AM
So my question is : Why do they have special torrents that can only be downloaded by VIP , and then set all of the other torrents non-downloadable by regular users ?

P.s This thing is driving me insane !!!!!!! They seem to have some awesome movies here in perfect quality ( what I can see from the pics ) and I can't download anything !!!!!! :shutup::shutup::blink:

Do you need to donate to become a VIP?

If so, I think you've answered your question yourself.

cibu
03-21-2011, 08:34 AM
Yup , I need to donate and the smallest ammount is 50$/5months VIP

EDIT : This tracker seems to be a copy of HDStar , they have the same style , same icons on cats ..everything .

bijoy
03-21-2011, 02:53 PM
EDIT : This tracker seems to be a copy of HDStar , they have the same style , same icons on cats ..everything .

Nope, just the opposite. hdstar started 5 months after thdbits started.
And for torrents part: almost all the movies have 7-8 versions, and among them at least 1 version is avilable to every user (non-vip).

cibu
03-21-2011, 09:00 PM

Nope, just the opposite. hdstar started 5 months after thdbits started.
And for torrents part: almost all the movies have 7-8 versions, and among them at least 1 version is avilable to every user (non-vip).

what torrents can I download exactly ? what is the criteria ? cause I don't seem to understand , what is free is for vip's , what is rated as "hot" is for vip , what is rated as 2x upload is for vip ...