PDA

View Full Version : Sorting by two condition / Alternate "Files" UI - uTorrent

iLOVENZB
03-23-2011, 12:56 PM
I'm get a pack from somewhere and I've sorted by percentage completed and there's heaps of "100%" marked as skipped. Is it possible to sort by percentage and filesize?

Also when adding a torrent with sub-dirs the dirs/contents in dirs are shown (screen added). Is it possible to have this as the default view in the "Files" tab?

I'm willing to change clients if they support these two features.

anon
03-23-2011, 04:04 PM
The first one isn't possible as far as I know. Usually sorting by one criteria and then the other tries to keep both in mind, but not here.

In the second one, are you talking about having directory trees expanded by default? In that case, I think it's a no-go either, but if I remember correctly Azureus could do that.

iLOVENZB
03-25-2011, 09:45 AM
I just installed Azureus and couldn't believe how bunch of bundled crap that came optionally. Looks like that's the closest I'll get as a solution though :(.

Thanks anon :D.

anon
03-25-2011, 05:33 PM
You're welcome!

The first thing you should do is switching to the Classic UI, and setting the user mode to "advanced". This will make the program go from noob mode to unleashing its true power. :D From my experience, you can also disable every optional plugin without a great loss of functionality. If you find it consumes too much CPU or RAM (Azureus requires more memory than uTorrent due to its Java codebase, remember that), there are tutorials about solving that in the Vuze Wiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Main_Page).