PDA

View Full Version : RevolutionTT's 5th Birthday 31st of March 2011

robogo25
03-28-2011, 03:46 PM
RevolutionTT: https://www.revolutiontt.net/

RevolutionTT's 5th Birthday 31st of March 2011.

Five years ago a mighty tracker was launched providing the building blocks for the great community we love and know today. Hundreds of sites tried to copy us and our success over the years, most died within months, some lasted a couple of years and some even ran away with their members generous donations.

We wanted to do something special on our fifth Birthday for the members who stuck by us through the years as well as those who are still joining this great community today. We have given the site a refreshing makeover for starters, for those who for whatever reason don't like the modern style you can select classic style in your profile settings page. In addition to the new look, from 12:00am on the 28th of March to 11:59pm the 4th of April 2011:

We will activate Download Freeze on all request torrents, all torrent packs and any torrent 10 GB or over in size. This means your download counter will not be updated for any of those torrents, your upload will still count. This gives everyone a good chance to get on torrents they may have been too afraid to touch and to build a good buffer at the same time too.

Also, a Birthday gift awaits you on your user page, you will see a button to activate a free upload credit. The longer you've been here the higher the credit will be. From 5 GB for the newest members up to 30 GB for the oldest members. Just click on your user-name and you'll see the button just under your join date in the page, it will say how many GB's you are due, then you just click it to activate your upload credit.

Double Up Donation credits will also remain active during the Birthday promotion week too.
Here's to the past five years :beer2: and here's to the next five :beer: Happy Birthday to all the members of our community, we would like to thank you all for the support you have generously shown us throughout the years, from the staffing team at RevolutionTT.

Very good tracker ! Now everyone here is a good chance to build a buffer! :rolleyes:

Evelyn
03-28-2011, 04:17 PM
dont talk about those sukers ..
they banned my country & disabled my account

anon
03-28-2011, 04:27 PM
they banned my country & disabled my account

Those must have been separate incidents. RevTT allowed existing users to stay (although without invites) when they began banning countries.

Evelyn
03-28-2011, 04:31 PM
Those must have been separate incidents. RevTT allowed existing users to stay (although without invites) when they began banning countries.
in 2008/9, they ban.
even through proxy didn't allow to login, later disabled.

anon
03-28-2011, 04:47 PM
even through proxy didn't allow to login

Makes sense if you look closer.

EyeCandy
03-28-2011, 04:52 PM
I have to say the new style looks fuckin amazin

b3owulf
03-28-2011, 04:59 PM
I have to say the new style looks fuckin amazin
They only changed header, but that worked pretty good. The site looks a lot fresher.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2011, 05:08 PM
We will activate Download Freeze on all request torrents, all torrent packs and any torrent 10 GB or over in size. This means your download counter will not be updated for any of those torrents, your upload will still count. This gives everyone a good chance to get on torrents they may have been too afraid to touch and to build a good buffer at the same time too.

Very good tracker ! Now everyone here is a good chance to build a buffer! :rolleyes:Not to bite the hand that feeds but if you have a problem sometimes it's simply easier to feign magnanimity and momentarily placate the masses than to look for real lasting solutions to that problem.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but what will largely happen is that people with poor speeds will download what they can ,make minimal progress on their " all important "ratio whist most others will simply seize the opportunity to "buffer up" and hit and run even worse in the future .

Sorry for the poor analogy by this is like a government sanctioning a weekend of looting because the economy is bad.:mellow:

bijoy
03-28-2011, 08:19 PM
'another' scene (0day) reacker. Nothing special. May be better than ipt but not better than tl in any ways. :P

And for completing 5 years, congrats to them. And also wish good luck for those who want to signup in that tracker by any means even using proxy, vpn etc ;)

senegal
03-28-2011, 09:24 PM
Very good tracker ! Now everyone here is a good chance to build a buffer! :rolleyes:

They suck!

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn83/metro2525/jhgjkhv.jpg

motorsport1989
03-28-2011, 09:52 PM
very good tracker ! Now everyone here is a good chance to build a buffer! :rolleyes:

they suck!

:d:d:d:d:d:

Cabalo
03-28-2011, 10:06 PM
I got the same old message:

https://www.revolutiontt.net/pic/doubleup.jpg

:rolleyes:

Daniel_30
03-28-2011, 10:10 PM

They suck!

Actually you know inside yourself why they're did it.

motorsport1989
03-28-2011, 10:17 PM
So they are not serious?

anon
03-28-2011, 10:25 PM
So they are not serious?

Don't bother, they banned your country anyway.

Evelyn
03-28-2011, 11:15 PM
So they are not serious?

no, they hate romania & india :P
1/2 + 1/6 of the mankind :D

senegal
03-29-2011, 08:33 PM

No, actually I don't know.

susiserken
03-29-2011, 10:33 PM

youre a douche thats why! simple enough for you? dont think so but whatever...

IdolEyes787
03-29-2011, 10:46 PM

He's not a douche . Douche suggests a person is acting a certain way by choice.
I think in this particular case affable idiot would be more accurate.

Wait let my rephrase that .
hes not a douche . douche suggests a person is acting a certain way by choice.
i think in this particular case affable idiot would be more accurate.

motorsport1989
03-29-2011, 10:46 PM
So they are not serious?

lol:))))))

anon
03-29-2011, 11:07 PM
hes not a douche douche suggests a person is acting a certain way by choice i think in this particular case affable idiot would be more accurate

fixd

susiserken
03-29-2011, 11:08 PM

He's not a douche . Douche suggests a person is acting a certain way by choice.
I think in this particular case affable idiot would be more accurate.

hes not a douche . douche suggests a person is acting a certain way by choice.
i think in this particular case affable idiot would be more accurate.

okay lets agree with idiot ;)

IdolEyes787
03-29-2011, 11:16 PM
hes not a douche douche suggests a person is acting a certain way by choice i think in this particular case affable idiot would be more accurate

fixd

thanx

cibu
03-29-2011, 11:39 PM
Are there any chances for a free sign up on the 31st ? I may be from Romania but I'll try my luck and see if they catch me :lol:

Radon0r
03-30-2011, 12:05 AM
So they are not serious?

They don't "hate" anywhere near that amount of people. More accurately, they don't want to deal with the majority of the pirates from those two locations. A very small number compared to the total population by any sensible person's estimation.

Anyway, grats to RevTT cause it's an excellent site.

anon
03-30-2011, 01:15 AM
Are there any chances for a free sign up on the 31st ?

No one but their staff knows. Stay tuned to the open signups thread here and the FILEnetworks blog around that date if your hopes are up :P

I may be from Romania but I'll try my luck and see if they catch me :lol:

You won't get past the signup form with a Romanian IP, and proxies are quite likely to be discovered, from what I've heard.

Cut-Copy-Paste
03-30-2011, 05:57 AM
You won't get past the signup form with a Romanian IP, and proxies are quite likely to be discovered, from what I've heard.

Nt actually. not 2 promote any unfair means but last time they open signup i used freeand popular proxy for signup and then used my own connection without any tunneling for 3 months without any problem

Daniel_30
03-30-2011, 07:47 AM
Are there any chances for a free sign up on the 31st ? I may be from Romania but I'll try my luck and see if they catch me :lol:

Sure you can try your luck, but don't bother us here when they're disable your account.

cibu
03-30-2011, 10:48 AM
I may be from Romania but I'll try my luck and see if they catch me :lol:

I belive that they catch you with free proxies but i'm gonna use paid socks5 :lol: . they can't be detected . I used to have an account there 2 years ago , but I think it was deletedd , I didn't login for like 1 year or so :lol: .

FACE_TO_FACE
03-30-2011, 10:52 AM

these is the favourite message of this tracker... they suck really...

b3owulf
03-30-2011, 12:54 PM

these is the favourite message of this tracker... they suck really...
And what about TL?

anon
03-30-2011, 04:40 PM
Nt actually. not 2 promote any unfair means but last time they open signup i used freeand popular proxy for signup and then used my own connection without any tunneling for 3 months without any problem

You were lucky I guess, specially considering it was a free proxy. Most people I know who did that ended up banned. ("onoez i is redirected to fsf blog wat happen to my acc ??")

Nice to see a quote by me is in someone's sig. That was my dream. :yup:

And what about TL?

What about ILT and Funfile :P

Chief_Garbonzo
03-30-2011, 04:55 PM

OMG, I HATE that msg! I get all excited to see I have a new pm, then when I click on it, its the dumb double up offer, BAH! Heheheh. /rant over

AleX0
04-02-2011, 03:47 PM
long live RevTT ! ! !

IdolEyes787
04-02-2011, 04:18 PM
long live RevTT ! ! !

I tired to send then a nice card , one with a rainbow and unicorns and a verse about "so glad that you're my friend <3<3" but all they wanted was money so fuck them.:mellow:

lol87
04-02-2011, 04:31 PM
RevTT sucks big time. RevTT is a TL wanna be. They copy all TL's content to their own tracker site. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it's a little bit unoriginal. What I hate most with RevTT is that they keep spamming their own users with their special 2x upload offers by donation. They constantly offer 2x upload by donation.

Anyway, I'm glad that I'm not a member of that site anymore.

tippertime
04-02-2011, 04:54 PM
I like how they didn't change the icons...I hate when sites do that, takes me forever to just browse the latest torrents....

wazza100
04-02-2011, 06:34 PM
RevTT sucks big time. RevTT is a TL wanna be. They copy all TL's content to their own tracker site. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it's a little bit unoriginal. What I hate most with RevTT is that they keep spamming their own users with their special 2x upload offers by donation. They constantly offer 2x upload by donation.

Anyway, I'm glad that I'm not a member of that site anymore.

as scene trackers by defn very little content is unique

senegal
04-02-2011, 08:36 PM
long live suck RevTT ! ! !

fixed

bijoy
04-02-2011, 08:49 PM
long live suck RevTT ! ! !

fixed

sadly don't have any meaning. :huh:

robogo25
04-02-2011, 10:40 PM
RevTT one of the largest and most active private tracker is about 47 thousand are no active torrents.

excellent tracker !