PDA

View Full Version : [ SUGGESTION ] what is good pre & scene site

Evelyn
03-28-2011, 06:22 PM
What you guys suggest for a good site for checking Pre's & scene releases.

i know only http://pre.corrupt-net.org/
shoot your suggestion please :)

Radon0r
03-28-2011, 06:26 PM
http://www.orlydb.com/
http://layer13.it.cx/?p=pre

anon
03-28-2011, 06:33 PM
http://scroogle.org/cgi-bin/nbbw.cgi?Gw=intitle:Pre+site:filenetworks.blogspot.com&n=2

ca_aok
03-28-2011, 07:28 PM
I usually just use an IRC channel when I need this sort of thing. There used to be a good one on irc.p2p-net.eu (not sure if it's still going), I think there's one on irc.p2p-network.net and irc.omgwtfhax.net as well.

Evelyn
03-28-2011, 07:49 PM
@Radon0r
@anon-sbi

Thanks

IdolEyes787
03-28-2011, 08:05 PM

Give me one possible, logical reason that you need to know any of that and I might be able to suggest something.
Btw "So I can have a really big ratio " doesn't count.

waffler
03-28-2011, 08:08 PM
You could also check out :

rlslog.net
afterpre.com

bijoy
03-28-2011, 08:22 PM
orlydb is good.
They are countless other scene sites. Found any user dealing with pre sites & you will get detailed list of those paid ftp sites.

ca_aok
03-28-2011, 08:22 PM
Give me one possible, logical reason that you need to know any of that and I might be able to suggest something.
It's useful for checking if whatever TV show/movie/game has been released by the scene yet in the format you're looking for. Especially handy for obscure stuff where you aren't sure if the scene's ever made a rip. No point in searching for something that might not exist.

IdolEyes787
03-28-2011, 08:28 PM
It's useful for checking if whatever TV show/movie/game has been released by the scene yet in the format you're looking for. Especially handy for obscure stuff where you aren't sure if the scene's ever made a rip. No point in searching for something that might not exist.

Sorry I mistakenly thought that's what the search function at your various trackers was for.

ca_aok
03-28-2011, 08:32 PM
You should really cut back on the drugs, they're clouding your judgement :noes:

IdolEyes787
03-28-2011, 10:58 PM
You should really cut back on the drugs, they're clouding your judgement :noes:

Mainly steroids so my judgement is fine . The only negative effects ( besides the acne, impotence , impaired immune system, man boobs , baldness, hepatitis and jaundice ) is that if I do pass a negative judgement on anything I tend to want to beat it to a pulp .
Which is fine when dealing with people but decidedly hard on my TV.:mellow:

Evelyn
03-28-2011, 11:12 PM
Give me one possible, logical reason that you need to know any of that and I might be able to suggest something. .

answer is already lies in the words of cs_aok here

handy for obscure stuff where you aren't sure if the scene's ever made a rip. No point in searching for something that might not exist.

i am looking for something which been released to world over months but not found in the tracker(s) i have access to. so i might check the pre's for any traces of existence.

Secondly, if i want to release some stuffs, its better to check its not out there.
i was learning fast, the technicality of torrents, but damn iTN was closed..... i miss that tracker a lot. The forum..... fully loaded with information.:(

anon
03-28-2011, 11:18 PM
The forum..... fully loaded with information.:(

So is FST and many other tracker forums.

Evelyn
03-29-2011, 01:38 AM
So is FST and many other tracker forums.

apart from FST, i dont believe in your later words.

i have'n member of other altest 5 so called big forums related to file-sharing, my experience was pathetic.
the older members will treat new members as their servant and bully new members. Threat them to ban for fu|<in no-reason
if you ask question in majority of (other) forums 10 member will mock on you, 15 will try to justify your question is right and wrong :P

FST is no-doubt good, and im building good friends here.

anon
03-29-2011, 01:58 AM
i have'n member of other altest 5 so called big forums related to file-sharing, my experience was pathetic.
the older members will treat new members as their servant and bully new members. Threat them to ban for fu|<in no-reason

I was talking about tracker forums, such as the one you enjoyed on ITN. Many of them have very useful tutorials and FAQs about torrenting.

Evelyn
03-29-2011, 02:18 AM
I was talking about tracker forums, such as the one you enjoyed on ITN. Many of them have very useful tutorials and FAQs about torrenting.
ahh .. not lucky enough to be a member of such trackers.
as i have mentioned in somewhere .. the tracker im into are basically fear to discuss anything related to tracker, these type of talk are straight ban :D

Cabalo
03-29-2011, 05:24 AM
The only one I use is dup3.me

pakito
05-01-2011, 04:09 AM
The only one I use is dup3.me

It seems dead since last year.

anon
05-01-2011, 04:27 AM
It seems dead since last year.

It's working here.

TONiC
05-01-2011, 12:04 PM
No new pres added since 2010-08-22?

Daniel_30
05-02-2011, 05:46 AM

What about who's speeder than others. Actually some people don't care about functions like " Oh I need to know my favorite movie/tv show/etc ... where were they realesed firstly.

staczma
05-02-2011, 08:46 AM
pre.corrupt-net.org