PDA

View Full Version : BITMETV ever had freeleech.......??

robisoare
04-02-2011, 05:05 AM
most of the trackers has a freeleech section or a period of time............never seen it on bitmetv

DeadPoet
04-02-2011, 10:39 AM
There had been site wide freeleech on bitmetv few years ago at the christmas.

johhny
04-02-2011, 10:42 AM
last year it was freeleech....

IdolEyes787
04-02-2011, 11:48 AM
most of the trackers has a freeleech section or a period of time............never seen it on bitmetv

Getting harder to buffer multiple accounts all the time isn't it? :dabs:

Or in the case that all your accounts are transitory what real difference does it make anyway?

I would suggest that you stop being such a total an unfathomable douche and simply use another TV tracker like BTN or TVT.com but I think in your particular case I'd just as soon if you weren't associated with anyplace that I might use.

aaaa almost forgot
@ringhunter robisoare "RETARD IS YOUR MAMA"

EvilWalks
04-02-2011, 01:34 PM
What do you need freeleech for anyway? Just seed the stuff you download. Simple.

AleX0
04-02-2011, 03:32 PM
around x-mas..

anon
04-02-2011, 03:46 PM
What do you need freeleech for anyway?

Seedbox + freeleech = buffered account that's worth trading.

EvilWalks
04-02-2011, 04:19 PM
What do you need freeleech for anyway?

Seedbox + freeleech = buffered account that's worth trading.

I see. There's always a motive.

whatcdfan
04-02-2011, 04:25 PM
I see. There's always a motive.

Buffering accounts to get hold of the invites.....................

On a side note, I guess TL also never had a freeleech but doesn't matter as much as it does on Bitmetv.

Frankthetank1
04-05-2011, 02:55 PM
TL is so much better then bitmetv you should even compare.

EyeCandy
04-05-2011, 04:43 PM

Go to TL, and download Punky Brewster or the entire series of X-Men

There is no comparison...

IdolEyes787
04-05-2011, 05:36 PM

Go to TL, and download Punky Brewster....

There is no comparison...

Yes but the question remains why would anyone really want to ?:P

Note PB is better seeded on both BTN and TVTorrentz .:unsure:

Tokeman
04-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Everytime I turn around its BTN this and TVT that...
Am I really missing out?
Guess theres only one way to find out :D

EyeCandy
04-05-2011, 07:31 PM
I have TVT and BMTV...Been with BitMeTV, since 05....

With the mentality, thinking they are leet and shit....

But TVT blows them out of the water...(The just need to work on the interface, make it more aesthetically pleasing)

That site is dieing, its 'too leet'....I recall they had to extend their recent Christmas banner contest, because they didnt have enough particpants...

skooter
04-05-2011, 07:32 PM
bitmetv is a nice tracker but a bit hard to seed

IdolEyes787
04-05-2011, 09:34 PM
I have TVT and BMTV...Been with BitMeTV, since 05....

With the mentality, thinking they are leet and shit....

But TVT blows them out of the water...(The just need to work on the interface, make it more aesthetically pleasing)

That site is dieing, its 'too leet'....I recall they had to extend their recent Christmas banner contest, because they didnt have enough particpants...

It's hard not to fall into that trap when you've been the best for so long with little apparent competition .Happens to sports teams all the time most always to their undoing.

As for TVT's interface ,I was initially put off by it's sparseness but now I sort of appreciate the simplicity .

stoi
04-06-2011, 12:38 PM
I recall they had to extend their recent Christmas banner contest, because they didnt have enough particpants.

if you are taking something like that, as to whether the site is good or not, we would be the crappest site on the net, I have give up trying to get members to do soething other than tracker side, luckily though, the tracker side is what counts. I dont think we are l33t or even the best tracker for games, but just because we only get 100 in IRC and only 20 talk, or 100 members in the forums and only 10 post regular, doesnt make us crap either.

EyeCandy
04-06-2011, 03:39 PM
I recall they had to extend their recent Christmas banner contest, because they didnt have enough particpants.

if you are taking something like that, as to whether the site is good or not, we would be the crappest site on the net, I have give up trying to get members to do soething other than tracker side, luckily though, the tracker side is what counts. I dont think we are l33t or even the best tracker for games, but just because we only get 100 in IRC and only 20 talk, or 100 members in the forums and only 10 post regular, doesnt make us crap either.

No it just means no one joins your site for the community...just a well seeded pirate bay for games

shipwreck
04-06-2011, 03:45 PM
No it just means no one joins your any site for the community...

Fixed. If claimed otherwise, it's either a lie or a lousy attempt to get an invite.

IdolEyes787
04-06-2011, 03:53 PM
No it just means no one joins your any site for the community...

Fixed. If claimed otherwise, it's either a lie or a lousy attempt to get an invite.
That's not entirely true but as see my thread http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432271-Which-tracker-forum-has-the-most-quot-regular-quot-posters it's sort of difficult to maintain a dialogue with yourself.
Btw I'm not saying that it's smart thing to do - join for the perceived community I mean.:pinch:

EyeCandy
04-06-2011, 03:57 PM
That's not entirely true but as see my thread http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432271-Which-tracker-forum-has-the-most-quot-regular-quot-posters it's sort of difficult to maintain a dialogue with yourself.
Btw I'm not saying that it's smart thing to do - join for the perceived community I mean.:pinch:

That was a lame attempt of hijacking this thread to get people on your post which everyone has already ignored, and skipped lol

shipwreck
04-06-2011, 03:59 PM
It is true. A great community is a bonus, but nothing more. Communities like that evolve naturally. The foundation always is the content of the tracker, that's what attracts the users. Without the content, the community wouldn't exist to begin with.

Some tracker admins seemed to believe otherwise and their trackers more or less went AWOL over the years. First you build the foundation (-> content), then you let the community grow itself.

IdolEyes787
04-06-2011, 04:13 PM

That was a lame attempt of hijacking this thread to get people on your post which everyone has already ignored, and skipped lol
Retarded much?
Although I did ask a question elsewhere and therefore obviously would appreciate some answers the fact that you think that I posted the link here for anything other than clarification to my post in this thread speaks volumes about your antisocial witlessness.

EyeCandy
04-06-2011, 04:21 PM
That's cute....first of its an alias...second of all...I seriously doubt very much, I don't care what you consider of my social skills, coming from a person who has close to 15,000 posts...that's 5000 posts a year, 400 posts a month....Wow I seriously doubt you have a life, let alone social skills...and this is one out of many forums you are a part of...

anon
04-06-2011, 04:45 PM
400 posts a month....Wow I seriously doubt you have a life, let alone social skills...and this is one out of many forums you are a part of...

Are you sure you didn't confuse him with me? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
04-06-2011, 04:47 PM
That's cute....first of its an alias...second of all...I seriously doubt very much, I don't care what you consider of my social skills, coming from a person who has close to 15,000 posts...that's 5000 posts a year, 400 posts a month....Wow I seriously doubt you have a life, let alone social skills...and this is one out of many forums you are a part of...

That's brutal .Witless, totally lacking in originality and insight but brutal .:mellow:
I haven't been this hurt since the last time another anonymous, angry at his lot in life , teenage internet troll insulted me. :cry:

Btw what the fuck are you on about ?An alias ? Wha... ?

lisa2
04-07-2011, 04:21 PM
why you need freeleech on BitmeTV? See on ratio and blow yourself? I dont get it. There isnt hard to seed like ppl think :)

EyeCandy
04-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Btw what the fuck are you on about ?An alias ? Wha... ?

An alias, it means using a user name other than the one I user on bittorrent trackers...

Back, when we were enforcing rules of not even using acronyms to mention certain stupid ass leet sites, and certain admins of torrent sites were threatening to ban people if they found out, they were members of this site...

Serious, behind the scenes bad blood back then...think its all gone now...

soulreaper
04-08-2011, 01:34 PM
It'll probably never have freeleech. That site is just after your wallet. After completing 5 years they had a bonus for their donation amount, are you kidding me?

EyeCandy
04-08-2011, 02:34 PM
It'll probably never have freeleech. That site is just after your wallet. After completing 5 years they had a bonus for their donation amount, are you kidding me?

That site has always had a bonus for donation amounts. Anyways that comparison is just wrong anyways, RevTT has freeleech, just they have a bonus for their donation every other day....