PDA

View Full Version : New Private Tracker .. TSH

vBooM
04-03-2011, 12:07 AM
Anyone got any info on this new tracker, google comes up nothing, seems very secret, and its beating the top trackers on tracers too, never bloudy heard of it ! :lol:

anon
04-03-2011, 12:49 AM
TorrentShack maybe?

pastoral
04-03-2011, 01:46 AM
TorrentShack maybe?
It seems that it will be a nice site.

eridanus
04-03-2011, 01:48 AM
The pre time actually not that fast.

wazza100
04-03-2011, 02:06 AM
Anyone got any info on this new tracker, google comes up nothing, seems very secret, and its beating the top trackers on tracers too, never bloudy heard of it ! :lol:

take it you are the owner and have used this as a way of recruiting new members "very secret"

buggyfresh
04-03-2011, 03:39 AM

take it you are the owner and have used this as a way of recruiting new members "very secret"

lol

vBooM
04-03-2011, 07:44 AM
yes of course i am wazza you idiot how did you know? Retard

ElitUser
04-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Some torrent in TSH bet the SCC pretime.

shipwreck
04-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Pretimes are just one aspect, especially when we're talking about seconds here. It's pretimes and download speeds that make an 'elite' 0day / general scene tracker, only that combination, otherwise the best pretimes are worthless.

I don't know 'TSH' and can't comment on that specific tracker, just a general thought.

atrwz
04-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Pretimes are just one aspect, especially when we're talking about seconds here. It's pretimes and download speeds that make an 'elite' 0day / general scene tracker, only that combination, otherwise the best pretimes are worthless.

I don't know 'TSH' and can't comment on that specific tracker, just a general thought.

indeed!
pre times without DL speed are useless.

TONiC
04-03-2011, 03:22 PM
yes of course i am wazza you idiot how did you know? Retard

The first poster almost always is. Sorry, you fell in a trap countless other owners have.

Now to tear you a new one. You're pretimes aren't bad. But they're aren't all good; I think those GROUPFAiL DVDR fixes which are less than 1mbyte took around 2 minutes. However, as usual the rest of your pretimes are similar to the 15+ other sites racing scene content, which begs me to wonder two things:
You're probably leeching from the same P2L site as most other small sites.
You're probably not going to be much different from those 15 other small sites :/

Disme
04-03-2011, 05:07 PM
You're probably not going to be much different from those 15 other small sites :/

This.

anon
04-03-2011, 05:29 PM

Cool. I'm sure I can watch that movie in those 20 extra seconds it'd take SCC or any other site to post it.

TONiC
04-03-2011, 06:09 PM

This.

http://i54.tinypic.com/144nic.png

IMO, They're all leeching from the same site... this coincidence happens over and over, and shouldn't happen if each site were to be leeching from it's own scene site. With this in mind, those other sites should be providing the exact same content within say 30 seconds of each other.

Quarterquack
04-03-2011, 06:24 PM
IMO, They're all leeching from the same site... this coincidence happens over and over, and shouldn't happen if each site were to be leeching from it's own scene site. With this in mind, those other sites should be providing the exact same content within say 30 seconds of each other.

You know you're wrong, right?

TONiC
04-03-2011, 06:31 PM
You know you're wrong, right?

Yeh I must be, considering all the possible variables involved: group affil site speed, amount of racers, place of p2l site in scene hierarchy, P2L site speed, not to mention the hardware variations [RAM, HDD Vs SSD] of all the servers inbetween. Surely there has to be a greater amount of variation in pre-time if each BT site had it's own topsite? Ofcourse there should[!], but this is not the case - the only real variation that occurs is within the "final" leg of the race when all the BT auto-seedboxes are leeching and racing against eachother... *Waits for counter argument, expects none.*

[Edit - thought of yet more points in my argument]
Hell, you're even forgetting the basic property of a P2L site: it has multiple customers if it wants to remain profitable. By defacto this must be a lot of "customers"/people/seedboxes leeching according to the finish times of the P2L site.

IdolEyes787
04-03-2011, 06:53 PM
I just want to be clear on this before I spend any more time on this tracker.
Are the pretimes AWESOME!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::thumbsup::thumbsup::clap::clap::clap: , AWESOME! or merely Awesome ?

Evelyn
04-03-2011, 07:07 PM
what is TsH.. please tick one from below

TSH Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone
TSH Tanzanian Shilling
TSH Taru Sormusten Herrasta
TSH Transsphenoidal Hypophysectomy
TSH Topeka State Hospital
TSH The Slaughter House
TSH Target Sleeve Housing
TSH Teknisk Skole Hillerød
TSH Tennessee Soldier's Home
TSH Tripping So Hard

Quarterquack
04-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Yeh I must be, considering all the possible variables involved: group affil site speed, amount of racers, place of p2l site in scene hierarchy, P2L site speed, not to mention the hardware variations [RAM, HDD Vs SSD] of all the servers inbetween. Surely there has to be a greater amount of variation in pre-time if each BT site had it's own topsite? Ofcourse there should[!], but this is not the case - the only real variation that occurs is within the "final" leg of the race when all the BT auto-seedboxes are leeching and racing against eachother... *Waits for counter argument, expects none.*

[Edit - thought of yet more points in my argument]
Hell, you're even forgetting the basic property of a P2L site: it has multiple customers if it wants to remain profitable. By defacto this must be a lot of "customers"/people/seedboxes leeching according to the finish times of the P2L site.

You know that some sites intentionally slow down their pretimes, in order not to get caught, right? You realize that the "scene" pretty much has an empirical courier-time when things spread because of their racing ability, and depending on the level of access, the bittorrent sites have to hide what they're doing based on using more than one re-upload or more than one site, right? You realize that some sites run their own topsites, right? You realize that some sites have uploaders with their own respective access, right? You realize that the limiting factor isn't on the topsite end or the racing end, but is on the auto-upload and torrent creation end, right? You realize that some site-ops take pride in being on "the maximum amount of topsites" while providing for their own site, right?

Matter of the fact is, courier groups do a fantastic job, and if you think that just because bittorrent sites seem to be "close" to one another on pretimes, then they are supported by the same site/group then you have a lot more to find out/learn about how pretimes work.

TONiC
04-03-2011, 07:51 PM
You know that some sites intentionally slow down their pretimes, in order not to get caught, right? You realize that the "scene" pretty much has an empirical courier-time when things spread because of their racing ability, and depending on the level of access, the bittorrent sites have to hide what they're doing based on using more than one re-upload or more than one site, right? You realize that some sites run their own topsites, right?

Once again, surely the greater variation in pretimes is an indicator in the use of seperate scene sites? Yes BT sites may slow down their pre-times - especially for affild groups [wouldnt want another SCC before pre would we?], but this is going on the basis each BT site has it's own topsite behind it, so as to slow down releases specific to it.
If bt site 1 uses a ranked top site [Leased line/high quality BW + quality hardware] it is going to have much faster pre times than bt site 2, who uses a rented-OVH P2L site [low quality BW, less security = lower respect = less quality affils and racers, possibly worse hw]. But what we see is that there is, in the example I used, a mere 20 second gap [between winner and loser] on a DVDR release [where these variables are sure to have a greater impact due to the size of the data being transferred.]

You realize that the limiting factor isn't on the topsite end or the racing end, but is on the auto-upload and torrent creation end, right? You realize that some site-ops take pride in being on "the maximum amount of topsites" while providing for their own site, right?
Limitting factors exist through out; releases dont just appear out of thin air, they have to start at only a few sites and spread as such. In between all this spreading you have to get variation. HAVE TO, ie, poor routing between sites [OVH to a .kr wont compete against a .ch to .kr], low amount of racers, SSDs Vs HDDs [there is a fucking lot of difference between these two.] This all builds up into a vast difference between pretime if each bt site were to use its own site, but as far as I can see this is practically none existant.

Matter of the fact is, courier groups do a fantastic job, and if you think that just because bittorrent sites seem to be "close" to one another on pretimes, then they are supported by the same site/group then you have a lot more to find out/learn about how pretimes work.
Curry groups are no more than people with auto-traders. And I'm not talking about publicly released scripts or programs like Preee, but custom programmed specific for their use. I agree this automation removes the human error, but it cannot counter, say, hardware limitation of read/write rates. I think you forget that the scene has a ranking system do demonstrate which sites the "best" and "worst" so to speak, and that this in itself shows that variation must occur as not all sites are equal. If anything, I've demonstrate I know how pre times work, now cut the scare tactics.

Quarterquack
04-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Many many curry groups do not have "scripts". That's the whole point of having curry groups with many members, in case you didn't know. Otherwise topsites can race amongst one another without problems. They may have a script for the "to" end of the race, but they don't really want to linkback between the different sites. Moreover, curry groups race amongst themselves, any variation is simply annihilated based on the fact that the person with the most adept (read: fat) pipe is going to win in the end. When you have groups that do their shit right, that turns the race into an almost robotic deed.

Limiting factors are overcome all the time. Some sites in the torrent world even beat actual topsites for some races, that's how limited everything is. However, to reach the assumption that the entire scene-p2p leak is actually ONE site is rather humiliating, to be honest. How come some sites are still racing full throttle today? How come whenever topsite busts happened in the past for sites like SCC/ScT/TL none of the others were affected? You realize that even within sites like SCC itself many members upload using their own access, and the different uploaders have different responsibilities depending on what their access specializes in? At the very least acknowledge that very few people in the scene are scene only nowadays, because put simply, it's rather easy proving how many "famous" groups actually have p2p influence. This isn't the first (is it even?) p2p site bust, and it won't be the last because there's more out there.

I actually had a much longer response typed out but I'll shorten it to: Please don't revel in your own ignorance, you seem reasonable enough, and for you to reach an assumption such as this is a true testament to what BT makes of the intelligent mind.

TONiC
04-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Busts may have little affect due to the decentralisation of the scene - groups are on multiple sites, protected by encryption at every step of the way [truecrypt + FiSH + BNC + FTP SSL] but it may further depend on the type of the investiagtion such as Operation Site Down [FBI ran two topsites]. But still, this decentralisation, in that there are certainly over 120 topsites in the world, only guarantees variables in how sites are set up and operated.

Agreed, some BT sites beat scene sites. With the variation I've been talking about this is sure to occur some time naturally (that a release following a certain path of sites hit BT before say some lowly rented crap], but even more so for BT sites which own/run the scene site behind it. But this is an expensive and complicated task; you need a sysop and coders who know what they are doing, if they are not only going to turn the BT site into a desired place, but the scene site itself [believe it or not you really can do marvelous things with an IRC chan ]. P2L is merely the cheaper and easier option [especially when SpX21 is selling axx and autoscripts at the same time], but those wishing to put in the extra investment like SCC will see the benefits -> faster pre times and are able to guarantee their own security (which has been tested before in SCC's case, when BREIN confiscated servers).

I'll accept it's not just one scene site leaking content, as to say there is a limitation on the number of sysops who could sell leech slots would be incorrect. However, when you consider that most sysops do not want to get busted easily, that immediately puts the number of P2L sites as the minority of scene sites. When you combined lasy BT site sysops [with the motivation of making a quick buck] with easy accessibility of content [which they distribute through a BT site, and receive donations in return], all you get is a whole bunch of shit BT 0-day sites. And this thread is witness to that.

[Editted: you used testament in your last sentence first... thesaurus'd it, chose witness instead :P]

vBooM
04-04-2011, 01:13 AM
I realy aint the owner mate so dunno wtf your talking, oh wait your talking shit.

Common sense, pre times are based on quality of the scripts used, the servers used, connections etc, anyone with half a brain could do it.

Bionic
04-04-2011, 01:41 AM
fuckin guy just comes out of the blue and talks about his site like he ain't one of 'em

vBooM
04-04-2011, 01:43 AM
fuckin guy just comes out of the blue and talks about his site like he ain't one of 'em

Yes because 0day trackers are looking for idiots like you to join

Look home you soft cunt

Bionic
04-04-2011, 02:40 AM
:)))) so who is spammin his good-less site now ;p

Quarterquack
04-04-2011, 02:41 AM
You're a fucking idiot, Bionic.

Stankia
04-07-2011, 01:27 AM
Actually rarely people care about pre-times, it's all about content, finding some old, rare Movie/TV Show/ETC which has enough seeds to download at reasonable speeds is what makes a good tracker to me.

shinoda
12-08-2011, 01:49 AM
good tracker

gamesover
12-08-2011, 05:09 AM
good tracker

Good bump.

anigav
12-08-2011, 05:33 AM
good tracker

Good bump.
+1

temisturk
12-08-2011, 05:55 AM

Cool. I'm sure I can watch that movie in those 20 extra seconds it'd take SCC or any other site to post it.

The only really sensible thing that's been posted in this thread.

anon
12-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Thank you, I'll be here all week...

mjmacky
12-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Thank you, I'll be here all week...

Where will you be next week?

vBooM
12-09-2011, 07:22 AM

Heard of tracers?

.... Thought not.

Di@monds
12-09-2011, 09:09 AM

Heard of tracers?

.... Thought not.
All i heard is BS from you....

There coming back soon.

How soon?

vBooM
12-09-2011, 10:49 PM
Heard of tracers?

.... Thought not.

There coming back soon.

How soon?

soon (sn)
adv. soon·er, soon·est
1. In the near future; shortly.
2. Without hesitation; promptly: came as soon as possible.
3. Before the usual or appointed time; early.
4. With willingness; readily: I'd as soon leave right now.
5. Obsolete Immediately.

Now shhh little boy.

anigav
12-10-2011, 01:37 AM

There coming back soon.

How soon?

soon (sn)
adv. soon·er, soon·est

Hey toddler, define How in terms of hours, days of month or days, else don't shit around. :huh:

mjmacky
12-10-2011, 01:45 PM
There coming back soon.
How soon?

soon (sn)
adv. soon·er, soon·est
5. Obsolete Immediately.

Now shhh little boy.

there
adverb
1. in or at that place ( opposed to here): She is there now.
2. at that point in an action, speech, etc.: He stopped there for applause.
3. in that matter, particular, or respect: His anger was justified there.
4. into or to that place; thither: We went there last year.
5. (used by way of calling attention to something or someone): There they go.

Those who live in glass houses should equip wooden doors.

ExtraDry
12-10-2011, 06:24 PM
I didn't notice it gone, take your time

extractor
12-12-2011, 05:10 AM
lol. the secret tracker is

http://thesecrethq.org/

its shit.

Progress
12-12-2011, 06:00 AM

its shit.
This thread its about TSH - TorrentShack.net a scene tracker, that's why the reference to pretimes, and other scene terms. not a apple and comics tracker, read the thread before you post.

mjmacky
12-12-2011, 09:06 AM

its shit.
This thread its about TSH - TorrentShack.net a scene tracker, that's why the reference to pretimes, and other scene terms. not a apple and comics tracker, read the thread before you post.

I read this thread and instead of finding a clear communication of which TSH it's supposed to be (like anyone would give a shit what a tracer is supposed to be), it derailed into a rather boring conversation about pre times. May we redirect this to a conversation of "stop expecting me to know what your retarded fucking abbr./acronym stands for"? They're not ubiquitous, gain a perspective.

-mjm

vBooM
12-12-2011, 12:21 PM
How soon?

soon (sn)
adv. soon·er, soon·est
5. Obsolete Immediately.

Now shhh little boy.

there
adverb

You realy are the perfect cure to insomnia, thank you. zz

anigav
12-12-2011, 12:31 PM
soon (sn)
adv. soon·er, soon·est
5. Obsolete Immediately.

Now shhh little boy.

there
adverb

Be careful of the falling stones on your glass house :ermm:

anon
12-12-2011, 04:43 PM

You lie. That was the cheekychap thread.

mjmacky
12-12-2011, 05:06 PM
You realy [sic] are the perfect cure to insomnia, thank you. zz

Do you drop to the floor every time someone points out your ironic shortcomings?

garbage
12-15-2011, 07:24 AM
is it opne right now? ive never heard of this site