PDA

View Full Version : SCC.torrent.tracker.and.their.source .ftp.site.called.AR.README-4CLEANERSCENE

antrax34130
04-03-2011, 02:34 PM
SCC.torrent.tracker.and.their.source.ftp.site.called.AR.README-4CLEANSCENE
Maybe you noticed that p2p is getting/running more into scene ftps.
One from fastest torrent trackers lately is sceneaccess.org also known as SCC.
SCC complete times on most races ware pretty amazing.
After few days of testing we did find source ftp.
We also got invited to their tracker and collected ips of their sub seed boxes.
Site which is directly also seeding all to SCC tracker is
AR - 4gbit located in Netherlands
affils:
7sins, aaf, barge, besthd, bff, bov, defect, fico, hd4u, kaka, lap, momentum,
nano, pspking, seventwenty, sprinter, taste, terra, vild
staff:
retro ([email protected])
IP addresses:
There is highly likely also one or more 0day/mp3 source ftps. There are also
german source ftp and nordic source ftp.
SCC dedicated subtracker boxes are located at OVH, LeaseWeb, Nforce
Their IP addresses you will find in attached screen shots and txt files
P2P torrent people - please stay out from scene. You arent wanted or welcomed
Make your own rips, do your own rules. Scene doesnt release for massive
spread between public population.
For scene people who care about safety - start testing all sites.
Im sure none will complain when you do tests.
If you need help or guidance how to test - msg you know who.
Thanks to everyone who joined this my seach
Fighting the Evil since last century

http://scenenotice.org/details.php?id=1939
with proofs: http://depositfiles.com/en/files/f0s4edhyt/SCC.torrent.tracker.and.their.source.ftp.site.called.AR.README-4CLEANERSCENE.rar
no new uploads for non spam content since this morning :unsure:

predateur
04-03-2011, 03:08 PM
CIA rocks!

shipwreck
04-03-2011, 03:15 PM
"4CLEANSCENE"

Oh the irony. If a 'clean scene' and 'security' really is their goal, why not start with those numerous scene FTP admins who sell leech accounts? Or scene groups who intentionally postpone releases to sell them to chinese or russian pirate disc duplication companies first for mass production?

The hypocrisy of the traditional scene really knows no boundaries.

TONiC
04-03-2011, 03:30 PM
Money breeds corruption. This is the same in the P2P scene.

bijoy
04-03-2011, 08:07 PM

ironic though.

TONiC
04-03-2011, 08:11 PM

ironic though.

At least someone in the scene is acting as police; I don't think I can say there is an equivilent for the P2P groups who sell their cams...

shipwreck
04-03-2011, 09:10 PM
"Police"? That's ridiculous. By what authority? And what are the criteria (see above)?

Most of the time, it's some low level lamers trying to suck up to those higher in the food chain, usually for their own personal gain. P2P actually has an equivalent, albeit a rather different one. They're called 'anti-traders'.

TONiC
04-03-2011, 09:20 PM
"Police"? That's ridiculous. By what authority? And what are the criteria (see above)?

Most of the time, it's some low level lamers trying to suck up to those higher in the food chain, usually for their own personal gain. P2P actually has an equivalent, albeit a rather different one. They're called 'anti-traders'.

:P
Meant "police" in a very light way, but to disregard some of the investigatory work in some scene notices would be very rude. I would say most scene notices aren't done to the quality they could... try linking wide ranges pieces of info together and come to a conclusion, and you'd be doing the same as any university history student, so perhaps it shouldn't be expected.

And yes, you are right I had forgot about P2PG [P2PGroup], as well as the forums which work tirelessly to ban invite sellers and traders, so yah, some props shouted out to them.

IdolEyes787
04-03-2011, 10:45 PM
I'm trying but finding it very hard to care about any of this . Not saying that the whole thing is juvenile , petty,egotistical and pointless but this opinion coming from someone who regularly watches TMZ mind you.
Btw could someone please put in in contact with these people as I am interested in work as a babysitter.

UncleBob
04-03-2011, 11:28 PM
LOL

Scene ppl, plz stay out of torrent trackers, they were created not for spying and ip logging, but for exchange the data, no matter where this data came from.

:lol:

Or just stop whimpering and quit releasing for massive spread?

Whatta fail notice 4CLEANERSCENE

gamesover
04-04-2011, 06:50 AM
no new uploads for non spam content since this morning :unsure:

Just checking my other 0day trackers and comparing SCC's browse page to all the others it seems like they are up to date. I don't know what new releases they are missing, looks normal so far. Unless all the other trackers rely on SCC to get their torrents or they got their scene axx taken away too I would say everything is normal. If you see a massive dropoff over the next day or two then you should start worrying.

vBooM
04-04-2011, 11:14 AM
They will just get a new source for mp3 and 0day, you realy think SCC had one site to leech from?

shipwreck
04-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Read more carefully. That site mentioned is not just a mp3 / 0day site, pretty obvious by looking at the affils list alone. So if SCC were affected by this, it would have already shown by now, not just as far as mp3s and 0day is concerned.

Cut-Copy-Paste
04-04-2011, 12:12 PM

What is so FAIL in it/??

Scene released are idealy not meant to spread to p2p.(Although i m nt complaining abt it) So if they highlighted scenexxx of a tracker what is Fail in it? :huh:

Tokeman
04-04-2011, 02:34 PM

What is so FAIL in it/??

Scene released are idealy not meant to spread to p2p.(Although i m nt complaining abt it) So if they highlighted scenexxx of a tracker what is Fail in it? :huh:

Because they didn't stop anything. At least when the riaa shuts down a tracker, it goes away, some effect there. Here nothing happened. Releases are still appearing on SCC, so what was the point? Not to mention, as with the riaa shutdowns, there are still thousands of other sites releasing the same scene stuff.
Yea, fail.

ElitUser
04-04-2011, 10:13 PM
can anyone upload that rar file to rapidshare or hotfile
I cant download that file from the mention address.

anon
04-04-2011, 10:36 PM
I know how you feel. Sometimes DF refuses to give me a captcha, meaning I can't download anything (neither with jD nor my browser) until they feel like working properly again. :dabs:

Here you go, a Mediafire mirror. When you see those uTorrent screenshots and realize you've just wasted 5 minutes of your life, remember who made it possible!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ngl2nowoccbyzqz

UncleBob
04-04-2011, 10:37 PM

What is so FAIL in it/??

I'm not gonna discuss about the scene in general, as it's a bit offtopic of this thread, but my personal opinion is that it seems they're making new friends now the same way bad they do rips nowadays. All these nukes, repacks, propers, real propers, etc never ending story, hardly can't see a rip released from the first attempt... And now they start blaming p2p for spreading scene releases because they made it available themselves by buying servers from guys who sell slots there to p2p. ROFL, pretty much pathetic, like they run back home to mommy (obviously her name is 'you know who') crying about other neighbor kids coming to play in a public sandbox...

Even this note itself got spread around the globe immediately :lol:

That's why it's fail. Instead they should blame themselves for spreading their releases in a public way.

ElitUser
04-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Here you go, a Mediafire mirror. When you see those uTorrent screenshots and realize you've just wasted 5 minutes of your life, remember who made it possible!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ngl2nowoccbyzqz

Thank you very much for your upload :), I just download the file from that link which you made for me :yup:

I feel really glad for giving your time for me :happy:

Hitsu
04-10-2011, 10:02 AM
In reply to: SCC.torrent.tracker.and.their.source.ftp.site.called.AR.README-4CLEANERSCENE
The only proof provided by that bullshit nfo is that the author is an insecure p2p user.
Not only he risked the site and its users by including ips/affils which was unnecessary,
but he also seems to actively monitor torrent sites and their pretimes.
Regarding the proof, few releases with similar complete times isnt a proof, many other sites had
similar complete times on the same releases (when 0byte/slowfile hits one site, it hits many
others as well). Its commonly known that sites complete times are similar to each other and dependent
on couriers chains.
Anyway, Im just going to use one of the proof pictures to prove that this nfo is complete nonsense.
Proof.jpg (attached):
The.Green.Hornet.PROPER.REPACK.720p.BluRay.x264-TWiZTED
AR: 4m 15s SCC: 1m 33s
10.O.Clock.Live.S01E12.720p.HDTV.x264-SATV
10.O.Clock.Live.S01E13.720p.HDTV.x264-SATV
MiniSquadron_v2_EUR_PSN_PSP-ABSTRAKT
Not shown on that trace website, yet complete on AR.
Users/affils safety were always in the highest priority. It was stated in the nfo that
SCC uses OVH boxes to upload scene releases, OVH ranges were blocked from the site since day one,
which makes it very unlikely that the leak came directly from any of the site users.
Nevertheless, Ive searched the logs for all the ip ranges listed in the nfo, but couldnt find anything.
Measures taken: site IPs were changed, udb was massivly cleaned and all ip ranges listed in the nfo were
blocked.

PROOF - http://i52.tinypic.com/29z1wuw.png
Interesting...

iLOVENZB
04-11-2011, 01:13 PM
Doesn't take much to work you p2pers does it. Most hardcore p2pers have no morals and are more insecure than a horny bux party.

Chief_Garbonzo
04-13-2011, 06:15 AM
When you see those uTorrent screenshots and realize you've just wasted 5 minutes of your life, remember who made it possible!

LOL!! Chief loves it! :stuart:

anon
04-13-2011, 03:55 PM
Haha, you're welcome! Hope things are fine around there, man. :happy:

arinz
07-02-2012, 03:11 PM
wow 4CLEANERSCENE, included the site-IPs and a list of the affils in the nfo. wtf...

smcewa11
07-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Only thing this necro did was show how little effect this had on SCC.

Thelen
07-11-2012, 01:32 PM
It even had an effect on SCC? We didn't notice...