PDA

View Full Version : CHDBits open interview!

xisabella
04-05-2011, 04:21 AM
CHDbits is now opening the door and warmly welcome all the international HDfans

To keep our healthy user base and cozy community environment, we will take the interview procedure to get the real HD fans in. the interview will ended on may 5th, 2011.

Note: This is only for foreigners, and Chinese guys should go http://www.chdtv.net to take the chance. The Chinese guys who mess up with this procedure will be banned for sure.

To improve the transfer speed, we only accept the HD fans, who have fast internet connection this time. You have to upload more than 1TB, and keep your ratio higher than 2.05 within the first month. Remember, CHDbits has bonus system to help you improve your upload and keep good ratio; or you can donate to the site, and get not only upload reward, but also lots of other privilege. If you need donation help please send email to [email protected]

This is maybe the last chance, we will close our normal invite system later, and only the staffs and VIPs have the invite privilege.

Please answer the questions frankly and send the copy to [email protected] .

Please be patient and give us up to 1 week to process applications. All accepted applicants will find an invite in your email inbox (Be sure to check the junk mail just in case), otherwise, you are mostly been rejected.Good luck to all!

1.) What have you heard about CHD and why do you want to join?

2.) How old are you and where are you from?

3.) List your home IP and any other IPs you usually access trackers with (work IP, seedbox IP).

4.) How many movies a week do you watch on average?

5.) What are some of your favourite movie genres?

6.) How big is your movie collection? (Digitally and Physically).

7.) How many movies are you seeding on your torrent client right now?

8.) How long do you usually seed your movie torrents on average?

9.) Provide me with all your movie tracker profiles. Additional profiles of your most used trackers would also help. (At least 4 profiles are preferred, more would be better of course).

10.) Post a website that you would like to be a member of and reasons why. Excluding CHD of course.

11.) What are your views on account /invites trading?

12.) Have you ever traded before? If so, when was your last trade?

13.) What are you looking for in a good movie tracker/community?

14.) Please provide your email address for invite to be sent to. Gmail is preferred.

----------------
And We are looking for the following people
1. People who would like to release Blu-ray disks (American edition, British edition, Hong Kong edition, Korean edition, etc.). Please contact us if you are interested. If your release is not original, please let us know your source. Bandwidth and hard drive space info would be appreciated.
2. Release groups partners. (Blu-ray encoder, TV show encoder, etc.)
Those who join us will enjoy certain privileges. Please apply through [email protected]
Thanks!
------CHDBits Staff-------
If interested, please

2011-4-5
CHDBits.org

post this to all communities you have ,let more your friends to read

whatcdfan
04-05-2011, 05:44 AM
Perhaps the last opportunity to get into this quality tracker without knowing a V.I.P or a staff member, worth an effort for the people who have 52 inch LCD Tv's and running computers 24/7 :P

megabyteme
04-05-2011, 08:13 AM
you must get 1TB uploaded after 1 month.of course you must keep CHD rules.Mustn't let your ratio below 2.05 if you will be BANNED!

:O

So, everyone must upload twice as much as they download? Why not just say donation is REQUIRED? :unsure:

Cut-Copy-Paste
04-05-2011, 10:11 AM
So, everyone must upload twice as much as they download? Why not just say donation is REQUIRED? :unsure:

I think this meant Either donated of be a Seedbox whore and set everything 2 auto download.

I think any1 with little self respect would pass this and show a$$ to CHD staff..

mjmacky
04-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Let the interview begin.

1. CHDBits, what incentives could you offer me to join your tracker?
2. Do you have exclusive content that is more than marginally higher quality of what is available in newsgroups, or perhaps missing there altogether?
3. Do you actively shave off staff members that consistently demonstrate a real difficult time while attempting to think or process information?
4. Is your upload torrent process simple, intuitive, and allowing of simple editing? Also, is it limited to only an inner circle jerk?

Thank you for your expedient response, and if I'm interested, I may respond to an invite.

Hypatia
04-05-2011, 10:36 AM
I think this meant Either donated of be a Seedbox whore and set everything 2 auto download.
I think any1 with little self respect would pass this and show a$$ to CHD staff..

Hear, hear..

and the purspose of all this("closed forever" etc) is to deceive naive wannabe chdbits users that it is somewhat "elitist" like hdbits :D

shipwreck
04-05-2011, 10:49 AM
It's pretty obvious in the initial posting that they are not looking for "normal" users, but people who have something to offer to the tracker.

A seedbox can help to spread releases faster, especially when it comes to relatively huge HD releases. Knowing that CHDbits internal group is the most active HD group out there these days, releasing a ridiculous number of movies each week, consistently that is, it's not difficul to figure out where they come from.

CHDbits is an excellent tracker, they have a big userbase that makes seeding relatively easy, so they simply don't need "normal" users anymore. 1TB upload in a month can be achieved without a seedbox even, although that's quite a challenge depending on the bandwidth available.

If you meet the criteria, definitely go for it, it's worth it.

Evelyn
04-05-2011, 10:57 AM
for the people who have 52 inch LCD Tv's and running computers 24/7 :P

lol, no need 52in TV, just running computer 24/7 & monitoring seedboxes/torrents :angry:

you must get 1TB uploaded after 1 month.of course you must keep CHD rules.Mustn't let your ratio below 2.05 if you will be BANNED!

1TB :shutup: you mean a fu|<in terror byte :w00t:

i=i+1
where i=(buy 1Tb HD every month -------------> Download )

do they have any tie-up with HD companies ? :lol:
i will think to register when i have 1 Peta-byte HD & at-lest 24mbps dedicated line without FUP :cry:

simple they want members from Sweden with 100mbps up-speed

Cut-Copy-Paste
04-05-2011, 11:19 AM
It's pretty obvious in the initial posting that they are not looking for "normal" users, but people who have something to offer to the tracker.

I think that has already been pin pointed as huge donors and People who download whatever get upload irrespective of whether needed or not

A seedbox Of uploader can help to spread releases faster, especially when it comes to relatively huge HD releases.

FIXED
If u think a bit u realize that any new person who will join now will have focus to download everything and will delete it immediately as soon as initial activity passes away.

it's not difficul to figure out where they come from.
Mars?

1TB upload in a month can be achieved without a seedbox even, although that's quite a challenge depending on the bandwidth available.
For users of most part of world no its not with NORMAL activity (Unless u term 24x7 running normal)

If you meet the criteria,
Already specified

PS : Any one knw hw much GB dey are offering per $? Since i did'nt have fast connection I was thinking of buying few TB upload :lol:

shipwreck
04-05-2011, 11:45 AM
*redundant crap cut*

A seedbox Of uploader can help to spread releases faster, especially when it comes to relatively huge HD releases.

FIXED
If u think a bit u realize that any new person who will join now will have focus to download everything and will delete it immediately as soon as initial activity passes away.

That's a pretty clueless statement and doesn't "fix" anything. A seedbox helps spreading releases faster even if the user is not the original uploader. The more upstream bandwidth the swarm has at its proposal, the better.
And with a seedbox, a new user does not have to download every release, that's nonsense, especially when it comes to HD releases. Some upload 1TB in a few days with a seedbox, that can be easily done on CHDBits knowing that seeding is relatively easy there.

1TB upload in a month can be achieved without a seedbox even, although that's quite a challenge depending on the bandwidth available.

For users of most part of world no its not with NORMAL activity (Unless u term 24x7 running normal)

Didn't you already figure out yourself that "normal" users isn't what CHDBits are looking for? Of course that's not 'normal activity' in most parts of the world, but why should CHDbits care? They have more than enough 'normal' users already.

Already specified

PS : Any one knw hw much GB dey are offering per $? Since i did'nt have fast connection I was thinking of buying few TB upload :lol:

So basically, your problem is that you don't meet the criteria and it pisses you off so much that you have to badmouth the tracker. Well, tough luck.

snap3r
04-05-2011, 11:54 AM
Is there a review besides the one year old to this tracker ?? I want to apply but first i want to know a little bit more about it.

shipwreck
04-05-2011, 12:03 PM
It's one of the very best dedicated HD trackers around. Their internal group is the most active HD group out there these days, releasing a number of encodes, remuxes and full Blu-rays every day, often the first to do so, beating the traditional scene more often than not, too.

All internal releases are 50% or even full free leech. Speeds are excellent on new releases, and retention is very good also (especially when it comes to internal releases), although speeds can vary on older releases depening on your whereabouts.

IdolEyes787
04-05-2011, 12:20 PM
*redundant crap cut*

FIXED

That's a pretty clueless statement and doesn't "fix" anything. A seedbox helps spreading releases faster even if the user is not the original uploader. The more upstream bandwidth the swarm has at its proposal, the better.
And with a seedbox, a new user does not have to download every release, that's nonsense, especially when it comes to HD releases. Some upload 1TB in a few days with a seedbox, that can be easily done on CHDBits knowing that seeding is relatively easy there.

For users of most part of world no its not with NORMAL activity (Unless u term 24x7 running normal)Didn't you already figure out yourself that "normal" users isn't what CHDBits are looking for? Of course that's not 'normal activity' in most parts of the world, but why should CHDbits care? They have more than enough 'normal' users already.

Already specified

PS : Any one knw hw much GB dey are offering per $? Since i did'nt have fast connection I was thinking of buying few TB upload :lol:So basically, your problem is that you don't meet the criteria and it pisses you off so much that you have to badmouth the tracker. Well, tough luck.

No "the problem" is that it's just silly and he felt like saying so.:ermm:
As for the rest of the questionable questionnaire why even bother asking for movie preferences ( or if you even watch what you download for that matter ) ,your age ( unlikely anyone truly mature is going to be running a seedbox on a bt tracker :unsure:) and the like when obviously it makes not one whit of difference in the outcome ?

Like you astutely noted "they " aren't looking for "normal" users in this "open " application anyway .. normal presumably being someone who just likes movies and wants to actually watch what they download( 1Tb :unsure:)-not make a occupation of it - ridiculous things like that ) .

Btw I do realize that they just stole the gist of the application from more sane other places before you regale me with a counter argument.

One last thing

http://www.shoutdocuments.com/dwayne_mooning1233764321.jpg

shipwreck
04-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Well, I just don't see the problem for the simple fact that they actually give users an opportunity to join (while many other 'rare' trackers don't). You may not like their criteria, but nobody forces you to accept them right? Nobody forces you to join the tracker either. It's their tracker, their rules.

CHDBits has over 30,000 users, the tracker is very active and they don't need an influx of new users to 'revive' it, far from it. What they do need / want is seedboxes to help spreading their releases faster. This is an opportunity for those users, or other users who meet the high bandwidth criteria (theoretically, 3.5-4Mbit/s upstream bandwidth is enough to upload 1TB in a month if seeding 24/7 - difficult, but not impossible to achieve without a seedbox, depending on your connection). I can't see what's wrong with that. Should they just keep their doors shut instead?

Disme
04-05-2011, 12:44 PM
Why not ask for new members that seed their files for months/years/ever ... and make that a critical aspect of the recruiting process.

From what I've heard CHDBits has good, to excellent speeds on new releases, but on the older releases they sometimes lack speed and retention.

So they don't need more users picking up everything with their seedboxes, and seeding 2 days and thus deleting their files.

Anyone can rent a GBIT-seedbox for 1 month and upload multiple TB the first month and than get rid of the seedbox :rolleyes:

shipwreck
04-05-2011, 12:49 PM
That's actually an argument that makes sense.

Still, seeding HD content over a long period of time is probably an even more demanding criteria than the bandwidth one. Very few users actually do that (-> space necessary), and how are you going to verify that? Just add an user and wait a year to see how he has done?

predateur
04-05-2011, 01:52 PM
i think its the end of this tracker , they want make money as fast as they can then run run...

megabyteme
04-05-2011, 02:35 PM
No, it is obvious they are NOT looking for "normal" movie watchers...

http://dangerouslyawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/head-up-ass.jpg

In fact, the "type" of member they are looking for may have difficulty viewing the files. :ermm:

whatcdfan
04-05-2011, 03:19 PM
simple they want members from Sweden with 100mbps up-speed

I think the applicants without having a seedbox are likely to be rejected...............

hotshot6473
04-05-2011, 03:34 PM
they limit their upload bandwidth on new releases anyway so seedboxes are pointless. On my home connection I can seed almost 200GB for a full BD because it is seeding for 3 days before it even finishes

CHD should only really be joined if you want to download full BD sources or Chinese TV shows

shipwreck
04-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Instead of blaming them (why should they limit their upstream bandwidth? makes no sense whatsoever), you probably should blame the routing of your provider to overseas locations instead. On quite a lot of new releases on CHD, I have no problem whatsoever to max. out my 100Mbit link.

On other, older releases, speeds can be a lot lower, but that depends, too. A few weeks ago, I downloaded a 2 year old full Bluray at max speed, for example. Retention on popular, major releases in particular is very good.

hotshot6473
04-05-2011, 03:50 PM
I have spoken with their uploaders. They limit their full BD sources during initial seeding. It is usually 150 KB/s but can change depending on the size of the disk to make sure it takes 3 days

They unlimit it if a another site uploads the same disk at a faster speed.

shipwreck
04-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Depending on size, their releases pop up on many other trackers usually minutes or hours after they were uploaded there, even if their rules don't allow that on certain exclusive releases. I have never seen any release to take 3 days to pop up somewhere else, and I have never needed that long to download anything there myself, including old releases.

hotshot6473
04-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Are you really this dense?

If it hasn't finished seeding on their site it can't be uploaded anywhere else yet(except for HDB because we have one of the uploaders for CHD on the site but even then it doesnt seed any faster than on CHD). Almost every one of their full BD releases takes 3 days to seed to 100% which they do on purpose

shipwreck
04-05-2011, 04:03 PM
See above (read and comprehend). Give me an example of a new Bluray that needs 3 days to be finished on CHD. I've been member there for years and this has never happened to me. Not once.

IdolEyes787
04-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Well, I just don't see the problem for the simple fact that they actually give users an opportunity to join (while many other 'rare' trackers don't). You may not like their criteria, but nobody forces you to accept them right? Nobody forces you to join the tracker either. It's their tracker, their rules.

CHDBits has over 30,000 users, the tracker is very active and they don't need an influx of new users to 'revive' it, far from it. What they do need / want is seedboxes to help spreading their releases faster. This is an opportunity for those users, or other users who meet the high bandwidth criteria (theoretically, 3.5-4Mbit/s upstream bandwidth is enough to upload 1TB in a month if seeding 24/7 - difficult, but not impossible to achieve without a seedbox, depending on your connection). I can't see what's wrong with that. Should they just keep their doors shut instead?

Remind me exactly where I said that they shouldn't allow new users .

All I said (more or less ) was that creating an application form asking a lot of questions that have (apparently ) nothing to do with the resulting acceptance or failure seems a little silly. That and ( regardless of their ips speed) forcing people to download a lot of files that they probably have no interest in is pretty asinine .:unsure:

Also it's idiotic to suggest that just because someone sees fault in something that it's because they are "jealous" that they personally can't fill the criteria .:mellow:

Anyway I pretty much knew this thread was going to turn into egotist , "I know/I''m better" bullshit as soon as I saw the letters HD in the title .
That and hotshot was going stop lurking and post to try and again prove his superiority .

Monaco
04-05-2011, 04:15 PM
CHD does seem to get a lot of releases pretty early. I've downloaded a few of their encodes. Seemed good enough.

I don't see the point in going through the whole process to sign up. I guess they could be responding to demand on their affiliated forum. * The requirements after signing up are pretty ridiculous though. It shows an official encouragement of one of the most discouraging trends in BT, i.e. downloading more than you need and seeding more than you should.

* edit: apparently I'm confused between HDChina and CHD. Either way, I feel most of my point stands.

On a related note, requiring users to be a member of several other trackers and have a sufficient amount of torrents in their clients already (although no minimums are set, surely they must judge a user based on their epenis) is a pretty foolish way of attracting users who will use your site for the content.

shipwreck
04-05-2011, 04:32 PM

Remind me exactly where I said that they shouldn't allow new users .

All I said (more or less ) was that creating an application form asking a lot of questions that have (apparently ) nothing to do with the resulting acceptance or failure seems a little silly. That and ( regardless of their ips speed) forcing people to download a lot of files that they probably have no interest in is pretty asinine .:unsure:

Also it's idiotic to suggest that just because someone sees fault in something that it's because they are "jealous" that they personally can't fill the criteria .:mellow:

Anyway I pretty much knew this thread was going to turn into egotist , "I know/I''m better" bullshit as soon as I saw the letters HD in the title .
That and hotshot was going stop lurking and post to try and again prove his superiority .

When did I mention "jealousy"? Please stop talking out of your arse, you can do better than that.

All I see is a lot of moaning and bitching about an opportunity given to some to join a tracker that usually is closed. Well, go on if that makes you feel better.

Disme
04-05-2011, 04:43 PM
That's actually an argument that makes sense.

Still, seeding HD content over a long period of time is probably an even more demanding criteria than the bandwidth one. Very few users actually do that (-> space necessary), and how are you going to verify that? Just add an user and wait a year to see how he has done?

For me, but that is personal off course, a brilliant tracker has great content, great speeds and great retention (including great speed, even on old releases).
Since CHDBits has good speeds on newer files and a great flow of new releases I guess the only thing that prevents them from being a super tracker (this does not equal a hard to get into tracker) is the retention and speeds on older files.

And yes, the new users should be evaluated after 6 months/a year to see if they would meet the seeding requirements ... if not ... they should be banned.
It would also be a great weapon against traders ... you can't continue seeding files when trading an account, can't you :)

IdolEyes787
04-05-2011, 05:49 PM
When did I mention "jealousy"? Please stop talking out of your arse, you can do better than that.

IdolEyes' ass " Where did I say that you did"?
IdolEyes' ass " I don't see anyone bitching or moaning about the opportunity":unsure:

shipwreck
04-05-2011, 06:20 PM
I see a lot of bitching and moaning. Just waiting for someone to mention the lack of 'community' criteria, since they always wanted to polish their Mandarin and communicate with 99% of the user base in their native tongue.

Disme
04-05-2011, 06:35 PM
I see a lot of bitching and moaning. Just waiting for someone to mention the lack of 'community' criteria, since they always wanted to polish their Mandarin and communicate with 99% of the user base in their native tongue.

Don't take it personal shipwreck ... this is FST ... people express their opinions how they see fit. Most 'residential' posters have tons of experience in the BT-scene and try to give 'positive' feedback and criticism ... try to see past the negative comments and pick up on the good suggestions that sometimes a wrapped in harsh words.

shipwreck
04-05-2011, 06:41 PM
I really don't. Why should I? It's not like it's my tracker or I'm staff there.

I just don't see the fuss about this. People continously moan about how those 'elite' trackers have closed their doors for good and don't allow any new users, good and experienced ones even, in. And now one of these so called 'rare' trackers offers a way to join, but the moaning doesn't stop, on the contrary. I wish other trackers would follow their example and offer interviews, not necessarily using the same criteria, of course, too.

hotshot6473
04-05-2011, 07:19 PM
See above (read and comprehend). Give me an example of a new Bluray that needs 3 days to be finished on CHD. I've been member there for years and this has never happened to me. Not once.

Every single one with a CHDBits tag

megabyteme
04-05-2011, 07:26 PM
Can ANYONE explain the benefit of joining a site which requires you to download, and seed files you will never use? BT was designed for efficiency- this sort of membership is SOOO counter to efficiency that it is painful for anyone with a shred of intelligence.

Please, also explain why one needs to do it with such quantity AND speed... :frusty:

hotshot6473
04-05-2011, 07:42 PM
uploading a TB is very easy if you download the full BD disks. There is no point on trying to join the site you don't plan on downloading those

snap3r
04-05-2011, 07:44 PM
I submit my review.This tracker seems to have the same content as hdbits and im interested in that.From what i download daily in HD content if i download and seed just from there ill do fine with the 1 tb upload requirement.I hope ill get invited though.

ElitUser
04-05-2011, 08:04 PM
Where are this news from ?
I don't see this news in Chdbits web sites.

cibu
04-05-2011, 09:02 PM
I'm affraid to try :lol: , if I don't meet the requirements and I don't upload 1 tb I'm gonna be banned ? has anyone tryied to send an email and answer the questions ? Did you get in ?

snap3r
04-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Waiting for answer.

IdolEyes787
04-05-2011, 09:08 PM
uploading a TB is very easy if you download the full BD disks. There is no point on trying to join the site you don't plan on downloading those

Yeah fuck off megabyteme , why can't you be more like snap3r and want it because it like another site.
Just because you don't have an unlimited bandwidth , fail to see the point of belonging to a place where Chinese is the language of operation and generally have too much of a life to want to waste a portion of it dealing with idiots with delusions of grandeur doesn't mean that no one else does.:snooty:

Btw not that anyone cares but it took me over three years to make 1 TB on araditracker and though pointless when I managed it I felt a certain satisfaction .
Alternately it took me 2 weeks on IPT with a seedbox and all I experienced from that was the feeling of needing to get more so I could further show how "cool" I was.
Glad to see that others follow resolutely in that path of stupidity .

Also when HD ceases to be the overriding passion of the bt social climber I wonder what they will turn to next .

megabyteme
04-05-2011, 09:09 PM

That does not even come close to answering my questions...

I'll repeat:

Can ANYONE explain the benefit of joining a site which requires you to download, and seed files you will never use? BT was designed for efficiency- this sort of membership is SOOO counter to efficiency that it is painful for anyone with a shred of intelligence.

Please, also explain why one needs to do it with such quantity AND speed...

IdolEyes787
04-05-2011, 09:18 PM

I'll repeat:

Don't look at me , Last 2 months everything I've downloaded has been off of Demonoid.:unsure:

snap3r
04-05-2011, 09:24 PM

Yeah fuck off megabyteme , why can't you be more like snap3r and want it because it like another site.
Just because you don't have an unlimited bandwidth , fail to see the point of belonging to a place where Chinese is the language of operation and generally have too much of a life to want to waste a portion of it dealing with idiots with delusions of grandeur doesn't mean that no one else does.:snooty:

Btw not that anyone cares but it took me over three years to make 1 TB on araditracker and though pointless when I managed it I felt a certain satisfaction .
Alternately it took me 2 weeks on IPT with a seedbox and all I experienced from that was the feeling of needing to get more so I could further show how "cool" I was.
Glad to see that others follow resolutely in that path of stupidity .

Also when HD ceases to be the overriding passion of the bt social climber I wonder what they will turn to next .

Not sure what you wanted to say as i dont completely understand sarcasm in english but i salute you for admiting that you followed the path of stupidity.

Please, also explain why one needs to do it with such quantity AND speed... :frusty:
The benefit if towards the site ofc.They want to force users to donate.Its just a campaign to get more money.

IdolEyes787
04-05-2011, 09:31 PM
Actually the sarcasm is sub-textually written in Palaic , a long dead language once spoken in ancient Palaic that which is now Turkey but I didn't really expect you to catch that .

A
04-05-2011, 09:38 PM
but If you feel too difficult,you can directly donate to get buffer.
And yes! We have closed the normal users invite system forever! Only staff and vip user can sent the invite! So you should catch this opportunity!
2.) How old are you and where are you from?
5.) What are some of your favourite movie genres?
10.) Post a website that you would like to be a member of and reasons why. Excluding CHD of course.

Another HD site delivers <3

ElitUser
04-05-2011, 09:50 PM
I don't see this kind of news on CHDBits site that they are going to open an interview for new joining. Where is that news from ? any idea.

snap3r
04-05-2011, 09:53 PM
http://btrealm.net/tracker-invitations/chdbits-accepting-invite-applications.html

shipwreck
04-05-2011, 10:04 PM

That's simply wrong and can be easily proven wrong by looking at the stickied torrents alone.

Not sure what your agenda is, but you're talking nonsense.

megabyteme
04-05-2011, 10:10 PM
The benefit is towards the site ofc.They want to force users to donate.Its just a campaign to get more money.

Ah... It's a profit deal. Takes the pressure off.

From The Jerk (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079367/) (1979)

Navin R. Johnson: [bleakly] I've already given away eight pencils, two hoola dolls, and an ashtray, and I've only taken in fifteen dollars.
Frosty: Navin, you have taken in fifteen dollars and given away fifty cents worth of crap, which gives us a net profit of fourteen dollars and fifty cents.
Navin R. Johnson: Ah... It's a profit deal. Takes the pressure off. Get your weight guessed right here! Only a buck! Actual live weight guessing! Take a chance and win some crap!

shipwreck
04-05-2011, 10:11 PM

I'll repeat:

With a seedbox or fast connection at home (which is rather common in Scandinavia, Korea or Japan, for example), the type of user the tracker seems to want to attract, you don't need to download and seed "files you never use", downloading stuff you actually want is more than sufficient. Uploading a TB is a piece of cake on CHD if you have the bandwidth, since seeding is rather easy. With a fast seedbox, it's a matter of days tops.

GreenDestiny
04-06-2011, 12:30 AM
Has anyone even confirmed whether this is legit from the actual site CHDBits?

hotshot6473
04-06-2011, 01:44 AM

That's simply wrong and can be easily proven wrong by looking at the stickied torrents alone.

Sorry dude you are wrong and I have no agenda. Those are DIY BDs with the tag @CHDBits not CHDBits. There is a difference.
On an initial BD release it is limited so it takes 3 days to seed. Just wait for the next BD to be released, which will probably be The Green Hornet. As long as another site doesn't get it first they will limit the upload speed.

megabyteme why would you want to join the site of you aren't going to download stuff. My point was don't try to join if you aren't going to download the full BDs which are the main attraction of the site. If you download the BDs you can reach 1TB easily in a month. Just look at the release calendar here http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/releasedates.php

megabyteme
04-06-2011, 03:31 AM
How many movies does it take (at full blu-ball resolution) to make a full TB? Are all movies worth watching in 10800p? Paying for a seed box is an extra expense- is membershit that impotent?

Sorry to hear about your life... :console:

hotshot6473
04-06-2011, 03:45 AM
How many movies does it take (at full blu-ball resolution) to make a full TB? Are all movies worth watching in 10800p? Paying for a seed box is an extra expense- is membershit that impotent?

huh?

You could probably download like 5 new internal BD releases and reach a TB of upload if you seed them each for about a week. If you are not even sure you want to watch untouched blurays or don't download them on a regular basis already that site isn't for you. It would be better to just wait for encodes to come out and download them from other sites.

mjmacky
04-06-2011, 03:50 AM
It would be better to just wait for [encode to come out and download them from other sites.

Exactly

I never paid attention to CHD before, but this stunt demonstrates that they're nothing special

Quarterquack
04-06-2011, 04:12 AM

You know, MBM, you don't need to have an opinion. :happy:

snap3r
04-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Yes it is.Got invited a couple of hours ago.

stan
04-06-2011, 07:43 AM
Just been talking to a couple of guys who have already been invited. One has uploaded 100 GB in his first 5 hours. Seedbox of course.

cap87
04-06-2011, 11:12 AM
To improve the transfer speed, we only accept the HD fans, who have fast internet connection this time. You have to upload more than 1TB, and keep your ratio higher than 2.05 within the first month.

Stopped reading right here. That's simply the worst possible way to recruit good members for obvious reasons.

IdolEyes787
04-06-2011, 11:40 AM
What's a "HD fan " anyway?
I think that without exception everyone would much rather watch a clear picture than a fuzzy one. Or maybe to be classified as a true "fan" you just need to really anal about it.

shipwreck
04-06-2011, 11:57 AM

Sorry dude you are wrong and I have no agenda. Those are DIY BDs with the tag @CHDBits not CHDBits. There is a difference.
On an initial BD release it is limited so it takes 3 days to seed. Just wait for the next BD to be released, which will probably be The Green Hornet. As long as another site doesn't get it first they will limit the upload speed.

First of all, the competition from the other chinese trackers is so strong these days that your "3 days to download" theory makes no sense whatsoever. The chinese trackers tend to release major Blu-rays about the same time, some a bit earlier than others, usually only a few hours between them. CHDBits isn't actually always the fastest to release them, far from it, but their releases tend to be those that get spread fastest. I'm on most major chinese HD trackers and have seen this happen countless times - and never did it take 3 days to download a Blu-ray.

Second, the chinese trackers actually reacted to the 'problem' of other trackers / groups using their source for their encodes by releasing their own internal group encodes first before the full Bluray. This seems to be the general rule now, with the exception of releasing the full Blu-ray if the other (chinese) trackers have done so already. This is even more so the case when it comes to chinese movies, due to the increased pressure by the chinese authorities. So there simply is no reason whatsoever to artificially slow down uploads anymore, if there ever was.

It is, it's posted in the tracker forums, too (international section).

Exactly

I never paid attention to CHD before, but this stunt demonstrates that they're nothing special

CHDBits is a great site and their internal group is one of the best HD groups around. I just don't get all this crap that is being thrown at the site for this. It's not like there are no alternatives. HDChina have just opened their gates and their criteria for new members is a lot less demanding (30GB upload and 30GB download in the first month). If you can't / down't want to fulfill the CHDBits criteria and are looking for a great HD tracker, why not just register there?

mjmacky
04-06-2011, 12:24 PM
CHDBits is a great site and their internal group is one of the best HD groups around. I just don't get all this crap that is being thrown at the site for this. It's not like there are no alternatives. HDChina have just opened their gates and their criteria for new members is a lot less demanding (30GB upload and 30GB download in the first month). If you can't / down't want to fulfill the CHDBits criteria and are looking for a great HD tracker, why not just register there?

Hmm, I should have clarified. I know of the group and have watched at least 1 of their releases before (I didn't particularly like it, it was missing forced subtitles), I just never paid attention to their TRACKER/SITE.

Well, why would anyone avoid throwing crap at it? I mean, when you sling feces, it's nice to have a target instead of just throwing it into the abyss. As chance would have it, someone opened a thread about it and bingo, target. I mean everything I saw in the first post was pretty ridiculous; with circles and a center dot begging for the brown.

shipwreck
04-06-2011, 12:30 PM
All chinese encoding groups don't include subtitles in their releases, which indeed is a pity, CHD are no exception. The reason for this is speed - groups like CHD or WiKi are very fast with their encodes, and to OCR subtitle streams simply takes a lot of time. However, subtitles are usually available seperately on the tracker after a while, including English ones.

This doesn't mean that the quality of their encodes suffers though. Despite the speed, they are excellent.

megabyteme
04-06-2011, 12:34 PM
Just been talking to a couple of guys who have already been invited. One has uploaded 100 GB in his first 5 hours. Seedbox of course.

Here's another one who has missed, ENTIRELY, what has been said...

It is not a matter of disbelief that one can, or cannot, seed the 1 TB in a month- it is the fact that it is ENTIRELY STUPID and POINTLESS to do so. Many of us are substantial downloaders who have been doing this for several years, and it takes most of us months, or even years, to actually make USE of the data we are sharing.

Let me say that again for the slow... USE.

U-S-E.

Yoousse.

hotshot6473
04-06-2011, 02:46 PM

First of all, the competition from the other chinese trackers is so strong these days that your "3 days to download" theory makes no sense whatsoever. The chinese trackers tend to release major Blu-rays about the same time, some a bit earlier than others, usually only a few hours between them. CHDBits isn't actually always the fastest to release them, far from it, but their releases tend to be those that get spread fastest. I'm on most major chinese HD trackers and have seen this happen countless times - and never did it take 3 days to download a Blu-ray.

Second, the chinese trackers actually reacted to the 'problem' of other trackers / groups using their source for their encodes by releasing their own internal group encodes first before the full Bluray. This seems to be the general rule now, with the exception of releasing the full Blu-ray if the other (chinese) trackers have done so already. This is even more so the case when it comes to chinese movies, due to the increased pressure by the chinese authorities. So there simply is no reason whatsoever to artificially slow down uploads anymore, if there ever was.

It is, it's posted in the tracker forums, too (international section).

Exactly

It is happening right now with Legally Blonde 2 2003 BluRay 1080p AVC DTS-HDMA 5.1-CHDBits
It is limited to 150KB/s. I have been on the site for a long time now and know the uploaders so I think I know what I am talking about a little more than you. Also they release the encodes first because they believe they won't get in trouble from their government, they have gotton in trouble before for releasing the full BDs too early and actually have them way before they get to release them. The 3 days download originated because the do not distribute for 3 days rule was not being followed. So they limit their bandwidth to ensure it is on the site for 3 days before it is spread.

Here's another one who has missed, ENTIRELY, what has been said...

It is not a matter of disbelief that one can, or cannot, seed the 1 TB in a month- it is the fact that it is ENTIRELY STUPID and POINTLESS to do so. Many of us are substantial downloaders who have been doing this for several years, and it takes most of us months, or even years, to actually make USE of the data we are sharing.

Let me say that again for the slow... USE.

U-S-E.

Yoousse.

Then don't try to join the tracker if you are not going to use it. 1TB goes by very quick when downloading large files

shipwreck
04-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Yeah, totally makes sense to intentionally slow down the upstream of a crap movie that has already been released by the traditional scene days ago. Whatever you say, this is pointless.

hotshot6473
04-06-2011, 03:19 PM
just pay a more attention next time, this happens with 90% of the full BDs. Whether scene releases something or not means nothing on trackers like CHDBits and HDB, all people care about are internals and sources so they will gladly wait for them to be released

shipwreck
04-06-2011, 03:29 PM
You may have to read more carefully yourself. Going by that argument, which I actually used myself, basically all more or less 'important' releases these days are first released as encodes, the full Bluray added later on. Every single major release of the past few months was handled this way. It's not because of "fear of the chinese authorities" as you claim, that only concerns chinese movies aimed at the domestic market, as already explained (the chinese government couldn't care less about Hollywood studios being screwed), it's because they don't want other trackers / groups use their source before their own have done so.

And for that reason alone, nevermind the competition from the other trackers, artificially reducing upstream bandwidth makes no sense. Has it ever occured to you that the original uploader may simply not have more bandwidth at his proposal? But whatever, this more or less off-topic discussion is leading nowehere.

hotshot6473
04-06-2011, 03:52 PM
What I am telling you is straight from the uploaders mouth. They purposely limit the bandwidth and release encodes first because they will not get in trouble for them. As soon as another site releases the same BD disk when they are limiting the bandwidth they will release their limit and will start seeding at about 6MB/s because there is no longer a point of limiting it because it has already spread on another site.They limit it so it stays on their site and there is no point of limiting it anymore once it gets released somewhere else

snap3r
04-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Yeah, totally makes sense to intentionally slow down the upstream of a crap movie that has already been released by the traditional scene days ago. Whatever you say, this is pointless.
What ever you think but its true.I do believe they limit the upload speed.Im leeching a movie since this morning ( 17 hours ) and my download speed is around 500 kb and the upload speed varies between 500 Kb to 3 Mb.I uploaded 50 GB so far.

anon
04-06-2011, 09:59 PM
I've also heard about that speed cap on new Blu-Rays. As it's been said in this thread, speeds are supposedly limited to 500kB/s or less for as long as CHDBits is the only source for that release. When it becomes available elsewhere, the cap is removed.

Stankia
04-06-2011, 10:55 PM
1TB Upload, LOL LOL LOL
ROFL actually.

shipwreck
04-06-2011, 11:05 PM
What ever you think but its true.I do believe they limit the upload speed.Im leeching a movie since this morning ( 17 hours ) and my download speed is around 500 kb and the upload speed varies between 500 Kb to 3 Mb.I uploaded 50 GB so far.

The guy actually said 150 KBytes/s is the limit (and 3 days for the Bluray to finish), you say 500KB/s is. Maybe, just maybe the upstream of the uploader simply isn't any faster?

Funnily enough, going by the peerlist, another user will have finished the download and join the seeders list rather soon (~77% finished by now). Kinda impossible with an upstream limit of 150KB/s (or even 500KB/s), knowing that the torrent of 35.5GB of size was uploaded less than 13h ago. But I guess clocks go faster wherever he comes from...

snap3r
04-06-2011, 11:16 PM
Anyway those torrents are a life saver.Its very easy to seed and allot of the releases are either 50 % or completely free.And by limiting the up stream i can get 5 ratio on a torrent with just my connection.No box or anything.The only downside is the slow browsing of the site.Almost like FSC :(

shipwreck
04-06-2011, 11:21 PM
You won't have a problem seeding there, even without a seedbox. That's one of the best aspects of the site, besides the great internal group and generous freeleeech / 50% / 30% etc. promotions, of course.

For me, a good and fair ratio handling / economy has always been one of the most important aspects of a tracker. Really good trackers are not hard to seed, and they allow those less fortunate ones with shitty connections to maintain a good ratio, too. It's one of the basic things you have to get right when you decide to start one.

IdolEyes787
04-06-2011, 11:50 PM
The only downside is the slow browsing of the site.Almost like FSC :(

Behind the times .New server and blazing speeds at least relative to what they use to be.

Btw how are "those torrents a lifesaver" if you are seeding to +5 ratio? :unsure:

Lucifer9999
04-07-2011, 08:35 AM
who the fu*k gives a sh*t about subtitles or commentary audio streams, or, even worse, audio dubbing?? all that matters is the quality of the encode (cleaner the better)... don't be lazy, search for the subtitles (there are so many specialized sites), if is out of sync , synchronize it, it is very easy, for example use "subtitle workshop", or improve your english for US releases :)

snap3r
04-07-2011, 09:30 AM
The only downside is the slow browsing of the site.Almost like FSC :(

Behind the times .New server and blazing speeds at least relative to what they use to be.

Btw how are "those torrents a lifesaver" if you are seeding to +5 ratio? :unsure:
Well it was a metaphor for the life span of my account.If i leech a torrent of 35 gb and i get +5 ratio that's allot of gb uploaded.And i didn't know FSC had a new server.They wont have me there again cuz im to leet they say :ermm:

IdolEyes787
04-07-2011, 11:29 AM

Well it was a metaphor for the life span of my account.If i leech a torrent of 35 gb and i get +5 ratio that's allot of gb uploaded.And i didn't know FSC had a new server.They wont have me there again cuz im to leet they say :ermm:

So this is just another site where the "free" torrents get a lot of useless downloads regardless of whether anyone's actually interested in ever watching them ?
Whichever god is in charge of bt is a fucking idiot.

As for the FSC comment I presume that was meant as sarcasm .All I can say here is the requirements necessary to membership there is a lot less/more reasonable than the site being discussed in this thread - being as they are just not ( apparently) being a tool and having someone willing to vouch for you.
I will say though that it's hardly a perfect system as whichever staffer who oversees the process seems to favour certain things over others and ( seemingly ) a lot of wanks get in while ( not knowing the linkage specifics ,seemingly) better applications get turned down. Or maybe the staffer is just a better judge of sincerity than I am.

Btw I would have suggested that the reason that "they wont have me there again cuz im to leet they say " is probably more like " they wont have me there again because I can't differentiate between to and too" except frankly neither can the aforementioned staffer.:P

snap3r
04-07-2011, 12:34 PM
So this is just another site where the "free" torrents get a lot of useless downloads regardless of whether anyone's actually interested in ever watching them ?
Whichever god is in charge of bt is a fucking idiot.
Well you know the saying "everyone is special in they own way" which translates exactly to the opposite so the same can be said about trackers (just another site -- completely true .... but its a good one ).Whichever god is in charge of the bt is blood related to our god.

As for the FSC comment I presume that was meant as sarcasm .All I can say here is the requirements necessary to membership there is a lot less/more reasonable than the site being discussed in this thread - being as they are just not ( apparently) being a tool and having someone willing to vouch for you.
I will say though that it's hardly a perfect system as whichever staffer who oversees the process seems to favour certain things over others and ( seemingly ) a lot of wanks get in while ( not knowing the linkage specifics ,seemingly) better applications get turned down. Or maybe the staffer is just a better judge of sincerity than I am.
I guess they had training in spotting liars at the FSC Staffers Academy.The site is nice but too bad they accepted a failure that didn't pass the academy as staff.Who know what he offered compensation for letting him in.

Btw I would have suggested that the reason that "they wont have me there again cuz im to leet they say " is probably more like " they wont have me there again because I can't differentiate between to and too" except frankly neither can the aforementioned staffer.:P

:lol:

dragos
04-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Which staffer are you reffering to ?

snap3r
04-07-2011, 01:43 PM
Why does it matter to you ?

dragos
04-07-2011, 01:45 PM
just curious. Nobody said it matters

mjmacky
04-07-2011, 04:46 PM
who the fu*k gives a sh*t about subtitles or commentary audio streams, or, even worse, audio dubbing?? all that matters is the quality of the encode (cleaner the better)... don't be lazy, search for the subtitles (there are so many specialized sites), if is out of sync , synchronize it, it is very easy, for example use "subtitle workshop", or improve your english for US releases :)

Forced subs... if the audio is in English and there are non-English parts which are meant to be translated, then leaving out subs is a bit of a faux pas. Being that CHD was hurrying the release, there were no other subs at the time. It ruined it a little.

megabyteme
04-07-2011, 06:04 PM

It is FAR more efficient if the releaser does the whole job correctly in the first place. Who wants to mess around with subtitles for a half hour before watching a show? We download the best so we don't have to waste our time (and 55GB of download...) so we can "fix it". Ultimately, someone else will come out with a PROPER release that has the working subs, so the whole release becomes pointless.

hotshot6473
04-07-2011, 08:03 PM
it isn't the encoders job to OCR the subs for you. It is a tedious process and is more trouble than it is worth. Also they release the English subs rather quickly after the encode. Plus they are separate from the movie which is the best way to use them anyway and in the database forever

Tokeman
04-07-2011, 08:20 PM
I *hate* it when there are no subs for non english parts. W.T.F...

megabyteme
04-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Now I see how it is so easy to get to 1 TB in a month- download movies that don't have proper subs, and then download another that does- that's 100+ GB right there. Easy. :ermm:

bijoy
04-07-2011, 08:52 PM
3.) List your home IP and any other IPs you usually access trackers with (work IP, seedbox IP).

sounds more like spying rather than an 'interview'. :yes:

Lucifer9999
04-07-2011, 09:34 PM
it isn't the encoders job to OCR the subs for you. It is a tedious process and is more trouble than it is worth. Also they release the English subs rather quickly after the encode. Plus they are separate from the movie which is the best way to use them anyway and in the database forever

exactly!!

@megabyteme - 1. "proper" means nothing in p2p releases world..
2. they do not reupload the same release with the subtitle, they just add a link with the subtitle on the torrent's page

for me as a romanian is simple (and this goes for all non english natives), because no matter for the language of the movie (english, french, italian, russian, chinesse, etc..), and even it is english with parts in others languages, they all are foreign for me, so a unitary subtitle in romanian or english for the whole (when romanian is not available) is all what i need (and they can be found quite easy on sites specialized on subtitle -> so, i do not need that the encode to contain any subs...)

let's presume u are a native english speaker.. on chd u can find movies from a lot of countries, once again easy to find a subtitle in english on a specialized site (except u have the bad habit to prefer silly dubbed movies)
in the particular case when u are a native english and the movie is mostly in english, but parts of it is in other language (s), i am sure u can find other sources to fulfill your needs...

shipwreck
04-08-2011, 11:38 AM

'Foreign' movies? I actually hate dubbing and always prefer a movie in the original language, but while I do speak and understand a few languages, I don't speak all of them. And some English movies can only be truly understood with subtitles, e.g. those with very obscure accents. :)

It's not just subs, chapters (which only take a few seconds to add, for example) and other 'goodies' the MKV format allows would also be really appreciated.

P.S.: As I've said earlier, CHD and other chinese trackers actually do provide subtitles after a a while, including English ones. Thing is, they are often the very first source on various Blu-rays, so it's simply not possible to find working subtitles for them on those various subtitle websites. And synching subs yourself all the time is rather tiresome.

mjmacky
04-08-2011, 06:01 PM
And synching subs yourself all the time is rather tiresome.

Not only that, but syncing subtitles kind of ruins the experience of watching the movie. I've done it a couple times before with a Thai and a French movie, and you end up watching some of the same scenes 10 times over. It gets to be even a bigger pain in the ass if you're doing forced subs, because you have to track down that scene. In many of these cases you're trying to sync the subtitles with audio in a language you don't understand.

Emtorro
04-11-2011, 08:49 AM
Why are you guys talking about OCRing? It's very simple for the encoder to include the original PGS subs. The English subs that are linked at CHDbits practically ALWAYS contains tons of errors so the only thing I use CHDbits for is BD.
Also if you have access to the PGS subs you can OCR SRT subs if your crappy media player don't support PGS.

shipwreck
04-11-2011, 10:06 AM
PGS subs are only relevant for remuxes. Encodes have basically always had text based subtitles (.srt or .ass) for compatibility reasons, making OCR a necessity. If the encoder was "lazy", crappy looking vobsubs (.sub / .idx) are included, converted from the original PGS subs.

My media player supports PGS, so I personally wouldn't mind and actually appreciate them to be included. But maximum compatibility is most important when it comes to encodes (that's why dxva compatibility exists, for example, and restrictions of reference frames etc.), and only few, newer media players support PGS. To fully enjoy remuxes (e.g hd audio), a newer media player / htpc is a necessity anyway, so PGS compatibility is less of an issue there. But there still are millions of first generation WDTV users out there, with no firmware updates to expect. The groups want their releases to be compatible as possible, so everyone can enjoy them.

cibu
04-11-2011, 10:55 AM
I've just written a huge email and I hope i'll get the invite .

shipwreck
04-14-2011, 03:06 AM
Re subtitle issue

To my pleasant surprise, HDChina, arguably CHDs most serious competition as far as Chinese HD trackers are concerned these days, have deciced to include 'retail' PGS subtitles in the encodes of their internal group by the same name. Not only that, they even include (titled!) chapters and extras in a seperate .mkv file. Considering the fact that they actually are the very first group to release an encode of that particular release ('Sacrifice', 2011), it's even more praiseworthy. Their internal group is really stepping up, and with such attention to detail, they are an excellent alternative to the already established groups like CHD and WiKi. Encoding quality is just as good from what I could see so far.

HD China are actually quite often the fastest to release full Blu-rays, too. Speeds are ridiculous (downloaded at 105Mbit/s right now). This ongoing, tough competition between the various chinese HD trackers is to the benefit of all. So if you can't or don't want to fulfill the CHD criteria, HDChina is an excellent alternative that has gotten even better now.

China = HD heaven.

antrax34130
04-14-2011, 07:41 AM
don't forget HDroad

pakito
04-14-2011, 12:12 PM
Note: This is only for foreigners, and Chinese guys should go http://www.chdtv.net to take the chance.

I am curious about this..Which are the requirements for chinese guys?? Are they exempt from 1 tb up first month?

shipwreck
04-14-2011, 01:43 PM
don't forget HDroad

I don't.

CHDBits, HDChina, TTG, HDRoad, HDStar, CCFBits. That's some excellent trackers, China rules HD these days.

mjmacky
04-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Note: This is only for foreigners, and Chinese guys should go http://www.chdtv.net to take the chance.

I am curious about this..Which are the requirements for chinese guys?? Are they exempt from 1 tb up first month?

The mainlanders probably need seedboxes to stay afloat, internet service in China is absolute rubbish.

pakito
04-14-2011, 05:58 PM

The mainlanders probably need seedboxes to stay afloat, internet service in China is absolute rubbish.

Yep, I know it..That is the reason why i wonder it :) ..hdchina have many chineses ips and chdbits admit them...Compatriots will be exempt from 1 tb up first month likely, (i guess).

snap3r
04-17-2011, 05:56 PM
I sent them an email before midnight and the next day at noon i got the invite.Around 12 hours i guess.

stan
04-17-2011, 06:02 PM
Depends on your time zone and when it is night time in China. Less than 5 minutes is the quickest I know of.

jokerbow
04-18-2011, 12:45 PM
I think you don't need this site because speed is very low :)

anon
04-18-2011, 06:04 PM
I think you don't need this site

Hear, hear.

By the way, I thought they had solved the speed problem?

snap3r
04-18-2011, 10:43 PM
Then i guess you were declined.Send another one from another mail :P and spice it up a bit.
Also i made it to 1 TB with just my home connection.

shipwreck
05-25-2011, 12:36 AM
We decide to lower the requirement of sending invites for a week. From 1 June to 7 June, "Power User" and higher classes will be able to send invites. We've disabled bonus-invite exchange from now. Only those who already have invites in their account can invite.

Also, we'll start another assessment of statistics to encourge user activity.

Requirements:
1) Users registered before 1 May 2011, who upload too little (last 5% of all users by 30 June 2011) will be pruned.
2) Users registered from 1 May to 30 June 2011 will need to meet all of the following three requirements by 12 A.M. 31 July 2011(GMT+8): upload≥80G, download≥60G, bonus≥2000. Users who fail to fullfill the requirements will be disabled.

Uploader and higher classes are exempted from the above assessment. Assessment result will be announced after the "Assessment Day".

---CHDBits Staff---

Expect requests in the giveaway forum (read: de-facto trading forum) to explode soon.

Slimer
06-05-2011, 11:15 AM
9.) Provide me with all your movie tracker profiles. Additional profiles of your most used trackers would also help. (At least 4 profiles are preferred, more would be better of course).

This may sound like a stupid question, but do they mean the main link to your account that exposes your username, upload and download stats?

or just the trackers which you are part of

anon
06-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Yes, I'm inclined to think it's talking about profile links, as you think it does.

Slimer
06-06-2011, 01:38 AM
has anyone managed to successfully get an invite recently from this, since it says they would stop after the 5th of may.

Or do you recon its still worth a shot sending them an email with all the answered questions.