PDA

View Full Version : About my 3 diagnoses

OlegL
04-12-2011, 01:01 AM
As some of you already know, I have 3 diagnoses: Asperger's, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I receive disability benefits; in college (from which I can get expelled for two years if I remain on an academic probation) I registered with their Disabilities office and took a C++ test there. However, I probably did poorly on the test because I couldn't force myself to study before the test. I often don't brush my teeth and often don't take a shower. I have a weak sense of identity. I mean, I don't know what my values are. One day I want a relationship with a woman and some other day I just want sex. Of course, I can't get women either for sex or relationship. I remember one time in college I asked a pretty girl for sex, but she called a security guard on me, and I was sent to a hospital and then a doctor released me. People I've known since high school rarely call me and I rarely meet with them. What do I do these days? I play games and try to socialize on the internet... I don't even know if I can express myself clearly in English. People, please tell me what it means to be a normal person. It's so difficult for me to be normal and I am not even sure what normal is.

OlegL
04-12-2011, 02:50 AM
So, what makes a person normal?

OlegL
04-12-2011, 06:02 AM
Thank you for your kind words.

Disme
04-12-2011, 06:26 AM
Trolls will be trolls :rolleyes:

OlegL
04-12-2011, 08:12 AM

What makes a troll different from a non-troll?

Skiz
04-12-2011, 08:36 AM
Trolling, obviousment. :eyebrows:

Disme
04-12-2011, 10:24 AM

What makes a troll different from a non-troll?

"To troll or not to troll" ... that's the question!

Markociv1
04-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Do you know Draggy from BCG???

Disme
04-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Do you?

Markociv1
04-13-2011, 01:34 AM
Yeah, that's why I wanted to know if Oleg and Draggy are in the same club

Disme
04-13-2011, 06:32 AM
I guess all we can do now is wait for OlegL ...

OlegL
04-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it true that a troll is someone who intentionally says some bullshit and he knows that what he says is not true? However, I am always 100 % honest; that's why I don't understand why you sometimes say things about me that you say.

mjmacky
04-14-2011, 01:15 AM
You do know that when you say you're 100 % honest, it only makes others more suspicious of the so-called honesty. If you really want to sell it, you need to convey candid and deep revelations. Hope that helps with you're trolling internet relationships.

Skiz
04-14-2011, 04:57 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/6olija.jpg

Disme
04-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it true that a troll is someone who intentionally says some bullshit and he knows that what he says is not true? However, I am always 100 % honest; that's why I don't understand why you sometimes say things about me that you say.

If it smells like a troll, tastes like a troll and feels like a troll, you can be certain it is a troll!

megabyteme
04-14-2011, 07:50 PM
I often don't brush my teeth and often don't take a shower.

Trolls don't brush their teeth, or take showers. :no:

Snee
04-16-2011, 06:16 PM
What exactly is this thread supposed to accomplish if it isn't trolling?

Assburgers or not, you'd have to be a complete fuckwit to persevere in telling the world about your mentalist issues, imaginary or not, if you've paid any attention at all to the previous responses its had.

OlegL
04-16-2011, 06:26 PM
I don't know what it means to be normal.

mjmacky
04-18-2011, 03:23 AM

The normal always exists, it's just a definition for what exists in the majority, as it relates to what you're talking about. Normal behavior is just the way most people behave. There's really no need to pay attention to the normal, or strive for it, it's a pointless exercise in most cases. That's not to say there aren't many uses for normalization, e.g. when I have to fix grades.

megabyteme
04-18-2011, 10:02 PM

The normal always exists, it's just a definition for what exists in the majority, as it relates to what you're talking about. Normal behavior is just the way most people behave. There's really no need to pay attention to the normal, or strive for it, it's a pointless exercise in most cases. That's not to say there aren't many uses for normalization, e.g. when I have to fix grades.

The problem with your above comment, macky, is that conditions are all designations of sub-normal attributes. Yes, there are savants, but no one is telling those individuals they should reduce their abilities. So, while normalcy may seem like nothing to shoot for, that is only for those of us who are naturally, or developmentally, above the line. There are a multitude of measurements where someone designated with a condition should shoot for that imaginary high-bar and, at the very least, try to comprehend what that means.

My son (13 months old now) has Down's, and he works VERY hard to do what his twin sister does effortlessly. In his case, "normal" is a state that will be obtainable in some areas, but perhaps out of reach in others. However, regardless of abilities, I do not believe the term "normal" here sets any kind of line when it comes to the "value" of a person- that's a different topic all together, IMO.

mjmacky
04-19-2011, 03:53 AM
@MBM
If you're talking about a leveled attribute (IRL), why not just push further, i.e. don't set a limit. Like I said, it depends on the context. In the context described before my post, trying to have a normal number of friends, or normal number of relationships, or exhibit a normal emotional response, etc. would fall under the pointless exercise category. Essentially, trying to rate the social "normalness" of a person.
So if we're talking about an autistic child, who I'm going to instinctively assume doesn't exist, but will treat him as a hypothetical (standard practice of disbelief, not personally motivated). It would make even less sense to strive for normal, when the goal is just to improve, and continue to improve his skill sets.

On a side note about "value", I value those who fret over normalcy very lowly. The low rating I give all of them is an extrapolated interpretation of those kinds of people based on a smaller social set of observations, in that I've always found them to be so utterly uninteresting.

Evelyn
04-19-2011, 01:54 PM
:o

j2k4
04-20-2011, 12:23 AM

Doesn't make you special.

We're all abnormal as well.

Your truest problem is your inability to subliminate and fool people.

Don't ask us how we do it, because we won't tell you.

Especially don't ask Snee - he'll take 'not telling you' right to the fucking max; he's not afraid to shed blood.

OlegL
04-30-2011, 10:09 AM
I am developmentally delayed.

mjmacky
04-30-2011, 01:48 PM
I am developmentally delayed.

Your replies are delayed

iLOVENZB
05-04-2011, 09:33 AM
I often don't brush my teeth and often don't take a shower.

Trolls don't brush their teeth, or take showers. :no:

... or get laid

OlegL
05-15-2011, 03:58 PM
I am really missing out on life because I don't know how to get a hot woman for sex.

iLOVENZB
05-15-2011, 10:53 PM
Surely it can't be that hard to hire a entry level hooker who has no ambition but to get the $1 she's worth?

Disme
05-16-2011, 07:52 AM
I am really missing out on life because I don't know how to get a hot woman for sex.

Nobody cares, just leave!

OlegL
05-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Nobody cares, just leave!

You are a fan of Agatha Christie, Disme? Poirot was a great detective, and I don't even understand why Agatha Christie didn't become famous when she published her first Poirot novel "The mysterious affair in Styles". I also loved the novel that actually made her famous: "The Murder of Rodger Acroyd". Poirot > Sherlock Holmes, in my opinion.

iLOVENZB
05-16-2011, 03:36 PM
Sherlock Holmes (Thanks to Guy Ritchie) > Poirot, in my opinion.

OlegL
05-16-2011, 04:39 PM
No, Sherlock Holmes wasn't as smart as Poirot was, though he was younger.

iLOVENZB
05-17-2011, 03:16 AM
Poirot was a typical fat Frenchman who managed to solve his murders by making all the suspects sit in a room and then make them rat themselves out. Sherlock on the other hand had and ingenious methodology and sense of realism to catch his criminals.

Clearly Sherlock Holmes wins.

Disme
05-17-2011, 05:47 AM
Poirot was a typical fat Frenchman who managed to solve his murders by making all the suspects sit in a room and then make them rat themselves out. Sherlock on the other hand had and ingenious methodology and sense of realism to catch his criminals.

Clearly Sherlock Holmes wins.

Get your facts straight ... Poirot is BELGIAN and not French as you just stated. He keeps repeating it in ever movie/book he appears in and is really pissed when people claim he is French.

I clearly don't give a flying phuck who's wins since they both are figments of the writers imagination ;)

iLOVENZB
05-17-2011, 07:27 AM
So the English beat the French again?

mjmacky
05-17-2011, 11:19 AM

I don't know, since so many people don't recognize Poirot as a Belgian, even though he has to repeatedly remind everyone, the Belgians lose. Everyone else wins?

Disme
05-17-2011, 11:40 AM

I don't know, since so many people don't recognize Poirot as a Belgian, even though he has to repeatedly remind everyone, the Belgians lose. Everyone else wins?

If 'people' fail to recognize him as a Belgian it's due to their stupidity, so I guess it's the Belgians that are winning and all the rest lose!:shifty:

mjmacky
05-17-2011, 12:07 PM

If 'people' fail to recognize him as a Belgian it's due to their stupidity, so I guess it's the Belgians that are winning and all the rest lose!:shifty:

We are talking about waffles right?

Disme
05-17-2011, 12:31 PM
'course we are :yes:

OlegL
05-17-2011, 07:17 PM
Damn, the first book that had Poirot in it was written in 1920 or something like that, and the last book about him was written in the 1960s or the 1970s, as far as I know. He was already old in the year 1920, so I wonder how old he was during the 1960s... "Orient Express" and "Five Pigs" were great books...
Anyway, let's return to the original topic. I am 29 and still a virgin, and dunno how to get a pussy. Disme, it's easy for you to tell me "Nobody cares" because you are just a normal person (well, probably normal, 'cause I dunno you well). You mentioned that you have a job and that you have a wife. So, you are probably normal. But I am on disability, can be expelled from college any day, and still haven't slept with a hot woman (or any woman). I so wanna fuck a pretty girl. And the word prostitute just seems so nasty, so don't wanna order a prostitute... I don't know why this world is so confusing... Disme, please be nice to me 'cause I am disabled.

iLOVENZB
05-17-2011, 10:21 PM
Order a hooker then, problem solved. I can't believe you went all through highschool without putting it in.

Please tell us more about yourself OlegL so we can help. Maybe start with what disability are you on?

OlegL
05-19-2011, 12:42 AM
I get social security disability payment from the government; that's what I mean when I say "I am on disability". I don't know why I live life that has no goals... I am unable to understand things... Some things are beyond my understanding...

iLOVENZB
05-19-2011, 06:24 AM
So you're rorting the tax system? It's pretty evident that you can sit and type on a keyboard therefore you can do an entry level position as a data entry clerk if you have no I.T. skills. No doubt there's a huge Union force in America?

Also for you to live off tax payers means that you most likely live in the slums. Easy fix, move to Las Vegas and rent an apartment, walk down to a bar, get drunk, talk to a girl, take to apartment and make sweet passionate sex.

megabyteme
05-20-2011, 04:42 AM
Oleg can't even get laid in the slums of New York. That's pathetic...

OlegL
05-20-2011, 07:42 AM
Stop joking about it; I am serious... Life sucks... I don't understand shit...

iLOVENZB
05-20-2011, 08:16 AM
Did you even read my post? Don't see how you can go wrong with that? :eyebrows:

megabyteme
05-21-2011, 06:32 AM
Stop joking about it; I am serious... Life sucks... I don't understand shit...

Joking, or not, it seems you can't get laid in the slums of New York. :noes:

iLOVENZB
05-21-2011, 07:51 AM
This is in the drawing room now. OlegL can I borrow your crayon?

OlegL
05-25-2011, 09:22 AM
Damn, everything sucks... I am so disabled.

iLOVENZB
05-25-2011, 10:45 AM
Clearly everyone but you has been sucked OlegL, hence the thread.

OlegL
05-26-2011, 08:31 AM
You say that I manipulate the American tax system. But somebody has to pay taxes; otherwise, group homes where many disabled people live would be forced to shut down. I don't live in a group home, but I am disabled. Not everyone in this world was born without a disability. Some people are born mentally retarded; some people have other kinds of disabilities. The government needs money to support disabled people, and that's why people who have jobs have to pay taxes; that's a fact of life.

mjmacky
05-26-2011, 11:21 AM
that's a fact of life.

Actually the fact of life is that those most likely to survive and procreate will have the highest chance of passing on our genetic code. Government programs that assist the disabled work against natural selection. So rather it being a fact of life, helping those which we are able is rather human nature. The government doesn't need to do it, the society simply wishes to do it and support it by allowing funding for these programs to operate (historically).

iLOVENZB
05-26-2011, 12:01 PM
People who are disabled should just die then and leave tax payers alone.

No point in me giving my hard earned money to someone who more than likely will just dribble with appreciation. What on earth are they contributing to society? It's not as if we have a huge dribble pool to swim in.

Now you might think this is a little harsh but it;s a fact of life. Since when did survival of the fittest involve helping the hopeless? Put them out of their misery - make them overdose on the highest percentage of some African spice.

I'm looking at you OlegL!, unless you can provide factual evidence (pics of your mobility vehicle etc) consider yourself a troll victim.

clocker
05-26-2011, 01:48 PM
People who are disabled should just die then and leave tax payers alone.

No point in me giving my hard earned money to someone who more than likely will just dribble with appreciation. What on earth are they contributing to society? It's not as if we have a huge dribble pool to swim in.

Now you might think this is a little harsh but it;s a fact of life. Since when did survival of the fittest involve helping the hopeless? Put them out of their misery ...yada, yada, yada.
The beloved "survival of the fittest" trope is completely irrelevant to anybody in today's technological world.

A month with no electricity, water and food- say the aftermath of a major disaster- and the "fittest" would be just as dead as the "dribbling disabled".

If "survival of the fittest" is defined as a superior adaptability to prevailing conditions, it could be plausibly argued that Stephen Hawking- a decidedly disabled man- has integrated available technology into his daily life far more effectively than you have.

He makes more money also, so you are probably more of a burden to taxpayers than he.

megabyteme
05-26-2011, 02:20 PM
As a father of a son with Down's, I am all for helping those with disabilities. However, Oleg strikes me not as someone with a real disability, but rather someone making a mockery of those who do- just6 the same as those who hold signs at street corners mock those who are truly homeless.

I'm sick of this childish, insensitive, rude game TrollEgg. Fuck off, prick. :dry:

Go play a different game somewhere else. It's time you were disabled here. :mad3:

OlegL
05-26-2011, 06:56 PM
megabyteme, so you don't believe me when I say that I am on SSI? Or maybe you do believe me, but think that I am just ripping the system off?

megabyteme
05-26-2011, 08:34 PM
I'm sick of your stupid trolling, and your waste-of-2-seconds PMs. I'm tired of your pathetic shit. If you do have real problems- find an appropriate site to discuss them. If you are mocking the disabled with your trolling, you should be banned.

Either way, fuck off. Go.

OlegL
05-26-2011, 08:46 PM
I don't mock anybody... And this is an appropriate site for discussing stuff like that. Also, fucking tell me the definition of the word troll because it seems to me I don't understand the meaning of that word. I rarely joke; I always say the truth about myself, so, megabyteme, you can continue telling me to fuck off, but this will only make me feel aggressive toward you. And, Disme, don't make comments like "Nobody cares, just leave" 'cause comments like that make me angry.

megabyteme
05-26-2011, 10:02 PM
Gee, an aggressive troll... oh, my. :rolleyes:

OlegL
05-27-2011, 05:57 AM
This is what mockery is:

Assburgers or not

He says "Assburger's" instead of "Asperger's", and you don't think it's mockery?

You don't think it's mockery when someone like Darth Rings makes incredibly strange and dumb comments and when I tell him to answer my questions, he just keeps avoiding answering them and instead continues saying some dumb shit?

I never lied to you about anything; I am always straightforward and honest, so, please, don't be like Darth Rings. He's good at math; he was able to solve some math problems that I was never able to solve; however, he's obviously not that intelligent at other things, judging by some quite bizarre comments that he made, so just don't be like him.

megabyteme
05-27-2011, 06:54 AM
I deleted over 20 PMs from you the other day (at the same time, I placed you on ignore, and deleted you from my contacts), all said the same type of pathetic shit you put in your posts...Help me...I don't understand...blah...blah...blah...shit.

As I mentioned, my son has a very real condition- he would never post (when he gets older) pathetic shit like you constantly do. You aren't posting of a condition, you are making a mockery of those who do have it. Chalice's daughter has real Asperger's. I am certain Snee would not mock him by calling his daughter's condition "Assburgers". You, however, are an assburger. There's the difference.

How about you convince Chalice you have Aspergers, then?

Go away, you piece of crap. We are all sick of you.

iLOVENZB
05-27-2011, 07:12 AM
You had him as your contact in the first place? megabyte me if you wanted something to troll so bad you should just went on 4chan. Leave the likes of OlegL to stay in his padded cell.

OlegL you're getting worse and worse, please provide proof that you're a cripple or admit you have a brain tumour on 2 halfs of your brain.

Quarterquack
05-27-2011, 07:32 AM

Yadda yadda yadda, something about me being an asshole and you being the victim. Where does this end? As I told you before: There's a fine line between being an artsy troll, and a person who actually became as pathetic as the person he's portraying. You crossed it quite a while back, and don't think I didn't notice your lapse of activity after the reality of that realization set in.

Have a good day.

OlegL
05-27-2011, 07:13 PM
Who's Chalice? Has he posted in this thread before? I want him to post here and tell me how his daughter's condition is different from my condition.
A few years ago, I registered at this site: wrongplanet.net . This is one of the threads that I started there: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp286563.html That site is for people who have autistic disorders (mild or severe).
Ilovenzb, I have a reduced fare metrocard. The word "Disability" is written in bold letters on that card. Do you want me to post the scanned image of that metrocard here? But how will you believe me that that image is real? For obvious reasons, I will not post here the images of the documents that have my social security number. But the metrocard has my picture on it that you can compare with the picture that I posted on both bitmetv and hdbits. If you don't use trackers, but only use usenet, ask other people who are members of those trackers if they recognize the guy who's on that photo.
And megabyteme, are you fucking stupid? Stop fucking avoiding answering my question. I asked you this question, megabyteme, so you don't believe me when I say that I am on SSI? Or maybe you do believe me, but think that I am just ripping the system off? Fucking answer it already by saying "yes, I believe you, but I don't care", "no, I don't believe you; fuck off", or "I don't know". If you continue avoiding answering my questions, then simply shut the fuck up.

megabyteme
05-27-2011, 09:46 PM

Oleg, fuck off. That's it. Regardless of your condition- real, imaginary, partial, severe- you are a fucking tool. I'm sick of your PMs, your stupid questions, your comments, your attitude, everything.

If you are healthy, you are naturally irritating.

If you are a troll, you are an irritating troll.

If you are disabled, you are an irritating cripple.

I've simply reached my breaking point with you. Enough.

OlegL
05-27-2011, 09:52 PM
Okay, gotcha.

iLOVENZB
05-28-2011, 03:29 AM
You're still here. Have you found your camera yet?

OlegL
05-28-2011, 11:09 PM
Anyway, who's Chalice? Are Chalice and Chavis the same person? Chalice, let me tell you a bit about my story. A few years ago, I destroyed all furniture in my house and got hospitalized because of that. By that time, I had already been diagnosed with Asperger's. So, in the hospital, I talked to the person who had Asperger's patients. After the conversation, I was told that she thinks I have a very mild form of autism. I was told something like, "Autism is a spectrum disorder; there are severe and mild forms of it". A few years ago, I was in a college buiding, sitting in front of a computer and I was wearing headphones, listening to music. I was rocking back and forth in my chair. So, there was a person who was sitting next to me, and even though I had never spoken to him before, he told me that I had Asperger's! He told me something like, "You rock back and forth in your chair; that's a symptom of Asperger's". He also overheard the conversation that I was having with someone else. I was saying things like "I didn't take a shower today". When he heard that he said something like, "you don't care about social pragmatics when you have a conversation, so that's a symptom of Asperger's". So, the interesting thing is that I had never spoken to that guy before, yet when he saw me and heard what I said, he told me I had Asperger's! Someone else in that college also told me I had Asperger's. Also, a few years ago, I was attending an Asperger's group meeting in Manhattan, and what's interesting is that I was like the only person in that group who was on disability, even though almost everyone who was attending that group meeting was diagnosed specifically with Asperger's. However, when I was attending another college (not the college where I met the fella who almost immediately diagnosed me with Asperger's), I met a professor, who told me I didn't have Asperger's. She told me something like, "I met people with Asperger's. They don't make eye contact." However, then she recalled that she had met someone else with a mild form of Asperger's and she told me that she had been surprised to find out that person had Asperger's. So, I guess she implied that person was like me in a way. So, chalice, now you heard a bit of my story. So, I have a question for you. Do you think I have real Asperger's or do you think I have Assburger's?

Snee
05-28-2011, 11:39 PM
Stop posting. Stop posting, go away, and never come back. You stupid, egocentric arse. No one cares.

OlegL
05-28-2011, 11:50 PM
Snee, shut the fuck up already!!!!! Do you want me to come to your fucking place and fucking kill you?!!! Die, you fucking piece of shit, die!!! I want you to die!!! You dare to make fun of me, you little piece of shit?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will kill you if you continue posting the stuff that you post! I will break your retarded face! Stop posting the stuff that you post!! Fucking idiot.

mjmacky
05-29-2011, 12:09 AM
Snee, shut the fuck up already!!!!! Do you want me to come to your fucking place and fucking kill you?!!! Die, you fucking piece of shit, die!!! I want you to die!!! You dare to make fun of me, you little piece of shit?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will kill you if you continue posting the stuff that you post! I will break your retarded face! Stop posting the stuff that you post!! Fucking idiot.

why you ragin'?

If anyone really cared so much to no longer have Oleg post here, you could stop posting in his threads???

I don't care either way, so I don't have to feel hypocritical continuously feeding the fire while simultaneously asking it to stop.

iLOVENZB
05-29-2011, 06:39 AM
Stop, omg please stop posting in this thread.

mjmacky
05-29-2011, 07:17 AM
Stop, omg please stop posting in this thread.

Well the other recourse you have is to steal the thread completely and not respond to posts that don't interest you. That would be another way to mute out the presence.

OlegL
05-29-2011, 08:01 AM
Mjmacky, I have a question for you. This section of the forums is for serious discussions. So, I started a serious discussion about my problems (about my inability to get laid, about not knowing what is normal and what is not normal). If it's a serious topic, why do people keep calling me a troll? Why do they keep saying that I mock the disabled even though I am disabled myself and get disability payments?

mjmacky
05-29-2011, 09:27 AM
When I make fantastic posts in the BT section, it doesn't degrade the incredulously high quality of my post. Thus, posting in the "serious" section doesn't guarantee honesty. Point is, no connection between section and post properties.

chalice
05-29-2011, 10:50 AM
I'll have to admit that this OlegL character is fascinating to me. Fascinating enough for me to post in The Drawing Room. That's like must see TV to the max or something. As a parent to an Aspie kid, I'm not altogether convinced that OlegL isn't what he says he is. He's a twat, no doubt, but after a fashion, he's drawn me to reassess my 10 year old daughter. He does a helluva good impression of Asperger's expression.

So, lookee, I woke my daughter up bright and early on this Sunday morn and asked her to write 500 words on how she perceives the world. This is completely out of context and she has no prior knowledge of this thread. She rattled the below off in 20 minutes and moved along very nicely.

How it feels to have Aspersers Syndrome by Erendira.

Aspergers syndrome mainly effects one thing, but to me, it might affect life. Aspersers’ syndrome basically effects how a person with it communicates with other people who don’t have it.
I feel awquard at certain times, and I feel different on the computer than in real life. I don’t know why. I don’t talk much and in the playground you’d find me wandering about other than playing. I can’t ask. I look at the world differently, and can get scared easily. I can’t help it. I don’t think people understand me as much as I don’t understand them. I can stutter in my speech alot and don’t make eye contact when talking to someone. I also get distracted easily.
No-one judges me, but there are alot of other autistic children who get judged. This, for me, is a bit sad. On the bright side, there’s a robot in England called Kasper. He helps autistic children be a bit more open to communication with other children. The people who built Kasper hope they will find a cure soon. But I don’t want to be cured. I’m happy how I am. If were different, why should there be a cure for it? It effects the mind, and I like the fact I’m different from others. In other words, I’m proud of being an aspie. Apies have a different mind from others and usually turn out to be smart, successful in life, and find a good job. I have a thirst for knowledge, especially in science.
I find it hard to find friends, and when I do, I don’t talk to them much. I love technolagagy and when it’s the weekend or I come home from school I always go on the computer. You won’t find me out much. I think the world is confusing yet beautiful, but I can get lost in life sometimes. I get upset about little things, like theres no biscuits left or Cullen won’t let me on the playstation 3. If you want to see me, I’d usually be on the computer. You may expect me to want to be a scientist when I grow up, but that’s part of what I want. I want to be a stand up comedian, because I love making people laugh. It makes me happy to make people laugh, though I don’t know why.
Being an aspie, even my eyes are different. That’s my favourite part about it. People describe eyes like mine as mysterious and a little misty, with a curious sparkle in them. They look deep and innocent. So if you want to tell a normal person from a person with Aspergers syndrome, look in their eyes.
I can’t interact with other people like others, but I interact normally to my family. I’m the only daughter in our house. My other two brothers, Cullen and Eathen, can be annoying. But they can be nice sometimes. I do love my mum and dad, like anyone would. I enjoy hugs.I made no ammendments. All mistakes are her own and I love them.

Snee
05-29-2011, 01:56 PM
Don't care if he's an aspie or not. He's been doing this over several forums, getting banned and told to fuck off over and over.

It'd be one thing if he'd just discovered the internet, but even a complete idiot, which by all accounts he is, should know that what he does isn't acceptable behavour, by now.

What really sucks, though, is that he validates every bad stereotype about people with Asberger's there is, which isn't cool. Not to mention that he preys on people's good nature, making them spend time listening to his nonsense. Which is why he needs to shut the fuck up, and possibly go die in a fire.

haha. Internet hardman aspie fuckface. Bring it on, you impotent clown.

chalice
05-29-2011, 02:02 PM
haha. Internet hardman aspie fuckface. Bring it on, you impotent clown.

Yep, I get a lot of that from my autistic daughter. Kinda makes me proud, like.

chalice
05-29-2011, 02:16 PM
As to the other points, such as...

You love it mate. Matters of this nature are wot we love and know. Don't tell me you were offended, like.

I recently read that your country bought so much Jedward records, they ended up at number fucking 1. Have that, Sweden. Have that, Europe. Have that, the rest of the fucking world. We don't want it.

Snee
05-29-2011, 02:31 PM
I recently read that your country bought so much Jedward records, they ended up at number fucking 1. Have that, Sweden. Have that, Europe. Have that, the rest of the fucking world. We don't want it.
75% of all women in this country are complete mentalists, true story.

Between things like the above, royalism, neo-feminism, and really terrible bicycling skills, I really despair for my people. I'm thinking of going into exile.

chalice
05-29-2011, 04:01 PM
As an appendant to the experiment, I asked my six year old son to write 500 words on how it feels not to have Asperger's.

He told me to fuck off. Or words to that effect.

OlegL
05-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Snee, I will fucking kill you, I swear to God.

chalice
05-29-2011, 05:08 PM
:lol:

No you won't.

OlegL
05-29-2011, 06:27 PM
He's a twat, no doubt

So, I am a douchebag because I am always honest? I am a douchebag because I want to have sex, but dunno how to get a pretty woman (who's not a prostitute) for sex? Then what makes a good person different from a douchebag, in your opinion?

chalice
05-29-2011, 06:34 PM
He's a twat, no doubt

So, I am a douchebag because I am always honest? I am a douchebag because I want to have sex, but dunno how to get a pretty woman (who's not a prostitute) for sex? Then what makes a good person different from a douchebag, in your opinion?

No, you're a twat cos you quack like one.

I really couldn't give two fucks what you do or don't do.

OlegL
05-29-2011, 07:36 PM
You aren't posting of a condition, you are making a mockery of those who do have it.

You had a fucking audacity to say this. I am fucking 29 years old; only cruel children would ever want to mock, humiliate or belittle someone. There is a golden rule: treat everybody else the way you wanna be treated yourself; only a person who lacks basic decency would have a desire to make a mockery out of someone else....
Seriously, people, what the fuck is wrong with you...

chalice
05-29-2011, 07:43 PM
You aren't posting of a condition, you are making a mockery of those who do have it.

You had a fucking audacity to say this. I am fucking 29 years old; only cruel children would ever want to mock, humiliate or belittle someone. There is a golden rule: treat everybody else the way you wanna be treated yourself; only a person who lacks basic decency would have a desire to make a mockery out of someone else....

All of this wankery aside, I'm here now, so this thread will not have completely gone to waste.

My daughter has brought meaning to this thread and you are rendered redundant, troll or not. Who gives a fuck.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2011, 07:45 PM

Life is a hard mistress that makes monsters of us all.:unsure:

megabyteme
05-29-2011, 08:23 PM
I made no ammendments. All mistakes are her own and I love them.

You are a truly fortunate man, my friend. Thank you for posting that. I'm having a down, shitty day, with a fair amount of stress and pain, and am feeling quite a bit of that melt away after reading your daughter's story. :happy:

OlegL
05-29-2011, 10:28 PM
Chavis, does your daughter take a shower every day? I haven't taken a shower in a few days, and haven't brushed my teeth in a few days ('cause I don't have to go to college now), but does she do it every day? I usually spend my days in front of my computer. But why does she say that most aspies are able to get a job? I don't think it's true.

iLOVENZB
05-29-2011, 10:31 PM
He's a twat, no doubt

What makes you think that prostitutes are attractive?

chalice
05-29-2011, 10:52 PM
Chavis, does your daughter take a shower every day? I haven't taken a shower in a few days, and haven't brushed my teeth in a few days ('cause I don't have to go to college now), but does she do it every day? I usually spend my days in front of my computer. But why does she say that most aspies are able to get a job? I don't think it's true.

She sees little point in hygiene, though we make sure she's immaculate from time to the next time. I dare say that left to her own devices, she'd end up one of those cat women, consumed with pointlessness and oblivious to feces.

Her stock response to the external cosmetic is, 'I don't care about style, I care about comfort'.

She says she can get a job because I told her she can and she believes me.

I have no idea why you can't get a job. Are you black or something?

OlegL
05-29-2011, 11:46 PM
She sees little point in hygiene, though we make sure she's immaculate from time to the next time. I dare say that left to her own devices, she'd end up one of those cat women, consumed with pointlessness and oblivious to feces.

Her stock response to the external cosmetic is, 'I don't care about style, I care about comfort'.

She says she can get a job because I told her she can and she believes me.

I have no idea why you can't get a job. Are you black or something?

I am not black, but I have anxiety, meaning I would be afraid to try to look for a job. I am also on academic probation in college 'cause my overall GPA is below 2.0 and I have a bunch of INC (incomplete) grades.
And iLOVENZB, I didn't say that prostitutes are attractive or unattractive. What I meant is that you don't need any social skills if you simply wanna pay for sex with a prostitute.. and... I dunno... I kinda have fear of prostitutes because the majority of women are not prostitutes; also, prostitutes would be more likely than non-prostitutes to have STDs. But I also heard that in the state like Nevada where prostitution is legally allowed, they are unlikely to have STDs, so I dunno...

iLOVENZB
05-30-2011, 04:27 AM
If you can't even confront a manager/boss in an interview how on earth would you be able to confront a girl in a dark alley and request sex in exchange for money?

iLOVENZB
05-30-2011, 04:33 AM
Social skills is evidently important in confrontations.

OlegL
05-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Chavis, another question for you. Does your daughter sometimes destroy things like furniture when (if) she feels angry? I remember I destroyed all furniture in my house and I also destroyed my TV and other stuff. Has she ever done anything in that nature?

Snee
05-30-2011, 04:06 PM
Snee, I will fucking kill you, I swear to God.

Hahaha, idiot.

Like I said, go on then.

EDit: Oh yeah, least I forget: You're an odious, useless individual who makes other actual people with Aspberger's look bad by association. You need to shut the fuck up and and crawl back into the hole from whence you came. No one's gonna really gonna help you, cos no one really likes you. So you'll just have to think for yourself, you lazy fuck.

OlegL
05-30-2011, 06:53 PM
But I wanna get laid with a pretty woman. I wanna be accepted and loved by other people.

Snee
05-30-2011, 09:12 PM
Like I said, stop posting, stop bothering people and fuck off.

OlegL
05-30-2011, 09:41 PM
It's easy for you to tell me to fuck off. You are probably not a virgin. You probably had sex with an attractive woman. But if you were in my situation, you probably would not be telling me the things that you are telling me.

iLOVENZB
05-31-2011, 12:08 AM
OlegL, with all due respect (sarcasm), you don't have Aspberger's. I have a friend who has Aspberger's and he stutters a little around new people but in no way does he troll the way you do. When I'm talking to him on Facebook he seems to a completely normal individual.

OlegL
05-31-2011, 12:20 AM
Then why was I diagnosed with it? Why do I get SSI disability payments? Any idea why?

mjmacky
05-31-2011, 04:06 AM
I also destroyed my TV and other stuff

Did you also break your computer? I think everyone here would agree that you'd get some therapeutic reward if you also broke your computer. Try not to break the TV next time

iLOVENZB
05-31-2011, 04:49 AM
Then why was I diagnosed with it? Why do I get SSI disability payments? Any idea why?

You have no proof that you really have Aspberger's. The only thing you've proven is that you're a poor troll who got picked on at school.

OlegL
05-31-2011, 06:13 AM
I also destroyed my TV and other stuff

Did you also break your computer? I think everyone here would agree that you'd get some therapeutic reward if you also broke your computer. Try not to break the TV next time

Yeah, I also broke my old computer, but it happened a few years ago, probably in 2007.

You have no proof that you really have Asperger's. The only thing you've proven is that you're a poor troll who got picked on at school.

This is an ambiguous answer. What I am saying is that I have this diagnosis on a piece of paper and I was diagnosed by a doctor. Also, to register with the Disabilities office in college, I had to show them that piece of paper with an official seal on it.

megabyteme
05-31-2011, 06:44 AM
Honestly, you just sound like an immature, annoying, tantrum-throwing child. I feel sorry for your parents. I think you are milking your "diagnoses" for attention and excuses not to grow up. You have not worked to improve anything, but you constantly pound your fist and feel sorry for yourself.

You may, or may not, have a serious disability. However, you seem to wear out your welcome wherever you go. Grow up, and make efforts to improve yourself. As it is, you are just an annoying little child who brings nothing interesting to the table. Serious question- what benefit are you to anyone? How much of a burden? I'm not suggesting you kill yourself, but trying to make you think about your value, and importance to those around you.

OlegL
05-31-2011, 07:03 AM
Okay, guys, you're right. Since you convinced me you are right, I will stop posting in this thread.

iLOVENZB
05-31-2011, 08:09 AM
You have no proof that you really have Asperger's. The only thing you've proven is that you're a poor troll who got picked on at school.

This is an ambiguous answer. What I am saying is that I have this diagnosis on a piece of paper and I was diagnosed by a doctor. Also, to register with the Disabilities office in college, I had to show them that piece of paper with an official seal on it.

So you have proof but conveniently can't be bothered showing us? Hmmm.

iLOVENZB
05-31-2011, 08:09 AM
Okay, guys, you're right. Since you convinced me you are right, I will stop posting in this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpixdTlYlKU