PDA

View Full Version : Looking for SceneSound replacement

sheriff 01
04-13-2011, 11:43 PM
I have been on a hiatus for several months consumed with 80 hr work weeks-lol
Anyways i tried logging into scenesound to no avail, i dont know if they are shut down or
what the case is but i liked this site very much and the site before that softmp3 as well. Can anybody
direct me to a decent alternative please, any help would be much appreciated.

anon
04-14-2011, 01:45 AM
Scene music trackers are doomed these days. If you're on SCC, then just use their spam section.

sheriff 01
04-14-2011, 02:39 AM
@ anon-sbi - Thanks, i guess i will just resort to that then. I was kinda wondering what was going on with all the scene music trackers :(
@ michael799a - Did you even read my thread? If your looking to increase your post count please do so somewhere else.

shipwreck
04-14-2011, 03:16 AM
Scene music trackers on their own have a very difficult time to survive in the long run indeed, for various, often discussed reasons. There are new sites like music-torrents.org (open registration AFAIK), but it remains to be seen how long they can prevail (best of luck to them).

The best bet are those general trackers that either have merged with a scene music sister site (e.g. Supertorrents; should be still open, too) or have an excellent scene music section like SCC etc. ViPMusic went down, but they keep uploading their stuff on HS (Polish general tracker). ViPMusic were very fast and 'complete' as far as scene music was concerned, so that's another alternative. Music is free leech on HS. Don't know if HS is open or not though, ViPMusic members were invited there before the site went down.

sheriff 01
04-14-2011, 03:49 AM
Thanks for the info shipwreck :)

Tsvetanov
04-14-2011, 07:25 AM
I agree with shipwreck.
HS has a good scene mp3 section and it's freeleech. ST is nice too.