PDA

View Full Version : low-level equivalents w/ same content as l33t trackers

unknown1_
04-19-2011, 02:04 AM
What are two trackers in the following languages that are easy trackers to gain access to but have the same content as 1. Bithumen for Hungarian, 2. Norbits for Norwegian, 3. Ts-tracker for German, and 4. Polishtracker for Polish?

The above four trackers are just too hard to get into but I think that the situation with these trackers is the same situation with F*N and English content. The content on F*N is just about the same that is on Demonoid or TPB, the only difference is the community. So, with that being said, I should focus on trackers that have the same foreign language content as the l33t trackers but are easy to get into just like Demonoid and TPB are very easy to get into.

So, what are your recommendations? I am sure we have active users here from each of the countries above. :) Thank you!

shipwreck
04-19-2011, 12:25 PM
First of all, "l33t" is a horrible, and in the context of filesharing, nonsense adjective. Filesharing is not about elitism in principle, that's a contradiction.

As far as German content is concerned, check out Quorks. Excellent tracker that has been around for years. Comparable content and speed, but easier to get in and much easier to maintain a good ratio for two reasons: First, since the beginning of this year, your ratio is automatically filled to 1.0 after 35h of seeding time, allowing users with crappy bandwidth to leech content without fear. Second, quite a lot of partial free leech (50%, 75%) content.

unknown1_
04-21-2011, 06:36 AM
Yeah, I've just found out about Quorks for the ts-tracker equivalent. For Polishtracker, I've been recommended Polishsource, for bithumen, nCore and for Norbits, TTi. Seems about right...?

Lucifer9999
04-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Yeah, I've just found out about Quorks for the ts-tracker equivalent. For Polishtracker, I've been recommended Polishsource, for bithumen, nCore and for Norbits, TTi. Seems about right...?

tti is swedish, norbits is norwegian.... anyway, tti is an excellent tracker, comparable with tl and revtt....

TONiC
04-21-2011, 03:38 PM
nordic-t and TTi for scandinavian stuff.

Solitude
04-22-2011, 05:04 AM
There you go (http://www.torrentking.org/).