PDA

View Full Version : Avoid Audiozone: *READ: SCAM! *

Dvder
04-20-2011, 12:18 AM
Just want to send out a heads-up to all those thinking of donating to Audiozone torrents. I donated, and 24 hours later my username was deleted, no reason as to why. Money gone. Be careful with this site. The admin is a scam artist unfortunately. :dabs:

bijoy
04-21-2011, 09:29 AM
Now, fill a dispute with paypal :)

P2PDog
04-21-2011, 01:48 PM
I would think if it was a scam, the owner would delete the ones who didn't donate, and keep the ones who did.

I wonder what the real story is?

Tv Controls you
04-21-2011, 02:03 PM
Just want to send out a heads-up to all those thinking of donating to Audiozone torrents. I donated, and 24 hours later my username was deleted, no reason as to why. Money gone. Be careful with this site. The admin is a scam artist unfortunately. :dabs:

As stated previously your logic seems to be very flawed. Although, I have never been a member of AudioZone torrents, so I can't 100% argue with you.
It just wouldn't make sense that a torrent site would purposely delete a member who left a donation for no reason.
If they were in it for money, it would make more sense to keep you and continue receiving your money.

I hope you understand that donating doesn't (in most cases) make you above the rules of a tracker.
Although, if you are really innocent (which I don't tend to believe), I would go over to their irc and talk to them.

ca_aok
04-21-2011, 02:18 PM
In many cases traders and other idiots donate thinking that tracker staff will be less likely to disable them if they've just given money. That's probably the case here.

Pilgrim22
04-22-2011, 12:17 AM
sysop's also usually ban if you do a charge back after getting any upload credit or other benifit for donating.

Vorx
04-22-2011, 06:31 AM
look at his username, and his post count, verrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy suss.

bijoy
04-22-2011, 06:39 AM
look at his username, and his post count, verrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy suss.

name (specially nickname in an online forum) doesn't count toward anything.

anon
04-22-2011, 07:03 AM
name (specially nickname in an online forum) deosn't count towards anything.

I thought first impressions meant a lot. :unsure:

Quarterquack
04-22-2011, 06:27 PM
Not when I always muck them up. :(