PDA

View Full Version : LOSSLESS.fr =Racists

cibu
04-22-2011, 09:46 PM
Hello everyone . I don't really know if you guys are familiar with this tracker - lossless.fr . I recently saw it on the free sign up thread . It's a french lossless tracker ...
So here's my Story :
I made the account , I browsed on the wbesite for a while and then I closed the tab .
Then , a couple of minutes ago , I just checked my inbox at gmail ,and guess what I found . The admin's from the tracker were nice enough ( I am beeing ironic ) to send me an email , and to let me know that I am beeing banned because I am from Romania !

Here is a copy of the text ( in french ) :

Votre compte sur Lossless.fr sous le nom cibu23 a été banni par un administrateur
ou un modérateur du tracker, pour la raison suivante :

"roumanie"

Il vous est donc maintenant impossible de vous connecter au site. Merci de noter
que les multiples comptes sont interdits sur le site, et qu'une surveillance toute
particulière est appliquée par nos soins sur ce sujet.

Si vous jugez que votre banissement est une erreur de notre part, contactez-nous
sur l'adresse [email protected] en nous explicitant la chose, nous ferons de notre
mieux pour y répondre au plus vite et prendre les mesures nécessaires.

Au revoir,
Les Administrateurs de Lossless.fr

So my question is ...what kind of a reason is that ? "roumanie" ? :| .

If they are really so set on banning romanians , why not a global ban ?
They just saw that I posted under the country "romania " and they banned me :| .
It's soo lame ...

Cabalo
04-22-2011, 09:57 PM
Just because they ban romanians, it doesn't mean they are necessarily racists.

DeadPoet
04-22-2011, 09:57 PM
Well hello, this ban all romanians thing is going on for some time now. You should got used to it already.

megabyteme
04-22-2011, 09:59 PM
What race is a Romanian? :unsure:

cibu
04-22-2011, 10:07 PM
Don't you think that by giving me the simple and stupid reason "roumanie" is kinda offensive ?
They could of said that I was banned because a couple of romanians cheated /made multiple accounts on the tracker ...
But they don't even say that ... They just say that it's because I am romanian ...
It' freaking offensive to me . If they had a good reason , I might of said okay , but not like this .
Plus , if they really have something with us , why not a global ban if they are so smart with their french toast and their french fries ....

anon
04-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Don't you think that by giving me the simple and stupid reason "roumanie" is kinda offensive ?
They could of said that I was banned because a couple of romanians cheated /made multiple accounts on the tracker ...
But they don't even say that ... They just say that it's because I am romanian ...

Yes, what kind of crap is that? If they want to ban Romanians, that's perfectly fine (their site, their rules), but letting someone register to then ban them with reason "Romania" is a bit stupid in my opinion.

DeadPoet
04-22-2011, 10:20 PM
That's something similar what swedvdr used to do, except they was going after non nordic users.
They just don't like you romanians, get over it and move on.

Good enough for them.

megabyteme
04-22-2011, 10:29 PM
Romanians are known warmongers- just look at their ongoing battle with the Klingons, and the trouble they have caused for Kirk and Picard. If I remember correctly, they are a threat to the entire Federation. Bad news, if you ask me...

cibu
04-22-2011, 10:34 PM
@megabytme - Nerd alert !!!!! :lol:

IdolEyes787
04-22-2011, 11:28 PM
What race is a Romanian? :unsure:

I think what he meant was discrimination .

Also under the definition of irony

Egalitarianism (from French (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_language) égal, meaning "equal") is a belief of thought that favors equality of some sort. Its general premise is that people should be treated as equals on certain dimensions such as race, religion, ethnicity, political affiliation, economic status, social status, and cultural heritage. Btw nationalism hardly surprising if you take into account the administrations insistence at using fr in the the title .
Fucking garlic loving ,frog leg eating effete racist discriminatory bastards .

ca_aok
04-23-2011, 04:44 AM
The real reason which no one has mentioned yet: A high percentage of Romanian users are traders, cheaters, etc. The ban exists on a fair number of trackers. And based on your rep points here, it appears you're one of the ones screwing over your countrymen (good job on that one).

waffler
04-23-2011, 05:55 AM
ca_aok, honestly, if they had an issue with people from Romania being a part of their tracker, they could have simply put into effect a global ban, preventing people from Romania, from signing up in the first place. Allowing someone to signup and then banning them is ridiculous.

ca_aok
04-23-2011, 05:59 AM
Oh I completely agree that it's an idiotic system. Maybe they assumed that as a french language tracker it would just never come up. Doesn't change the facts though.

kukushka
04-23-2011, 06:18 AM
first of all the tracker is shitty.. to the point that they have to manually ban people that they don't welcome instead of using ipfilters etc... and second - do they really allow anyone to their beloved tracker except for french users? and third - raising racism/offending theme was just stupid

anon
04-23-2011, 06:53 AM
ca_aok, honestly, if they had an issue with people from Romania being a part of their tracker, they could have simply put into effect a global ban, preventing user from Romania, from signing up in the first place. Allowing someone to signup and then banning them is ridiculous.

Amen to that.

Evelyn
04-23-2011, 11:07 AM
ca_aok, honestly, if they had an issue with people from Romania being a part of their tracker, they could have simply put into effect a global ban, preventing user from Romania, from signing up in the first place. Allowing someone to signup and then banning them is ridiculous.

+1,
and instead saying "_"roumanie"_", they could have said users from Romania, or something. mentioning "roumanie" is sounds similar that they put a invisible "bloody" before it.
i would say dont take it as offensive just ignore those lame bast'ds who dont even know know to behave.

bijoy
04-23-2011, 04:59 PM
Hello everyone . I don't really know if you guys are familiar with this tracker - lossless.fr . I recently saw it on the free sign up thread . It's a french lossless tracker ...
So here's my Story :
I made the account , I browsed on the wbesite for a while and then I closed the tab .
Then , a couple of minutes ago , I just checked my inbox at gmail ,and guess what I found . The admin's from the tracker were nice enough ( I am beeing ironic ) to send me an email , and to let me know that I am beeing banned because I am from Romania !

Here is a copy of the text ( in french ) :

Votre compte sur Lossless.fr sous le nom cibu23 a été banni par un administrateur
ou un modérateur du tracker, pour la raison suivante :

"roumanie"

Il vous est donc maintenant impossible de vous connecter au site. Merci de noter
que les multiples comptes sont interdits sur le site, et qu'une surveillance toute
particulière est appliquée par nos soins sur ce sujet.

Si vous jugez que votre banissement est une erreur de notre part, contactez-nous
sur l'adresse [email protected] en nous explicitant la chose, nous ferons de notre
mieux pour y répondre au plus vite et prendre les mesures nécessaires.

Au revoir,
Les Administrateurs de Lossless.fr

I don't know that guy kid, but I'm sure that on that particular day he masterburated many times thinking about the fact that he banned you because you are romanian.
:yes:

Evelyn
04-23-2011, 10:35 PM
I don't know that guy kid, but I'm sure that on that particular day he masterburated many times thinking about the fact that he banned you because you are romanian.
:yes:
lol. be-JOY

waffler
04-24-2011, 06:14 PM
masterburated

:lol:

b3owulf
04-26-2011, 03:04 PM
They ban users with russian IPs too. It's their tracker. Private tracker. They can do whatever they want. Even come to your house and rape you for cheating.

shipwreck
04-26-2011, 04:14 PM
But only rape you while you're awake, otherwise it would be cheating, too.

anon
04-26-2011, 06:44 PM
But I can fight back if they enter my house, right?

http://i55.tinypic.com/2l9kv28.jpg

Evelyn
04-27-2011, 01:33 AM
They can do whatever they want. Even come to your house and rape you for cheating.
if they enter MY house, will counter rape them :)