PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP!! Becker CPA 2011

paramex
04-26-2011, 07:54 PM
Hi all,

I'm in need of a help right now. I was repairing a laptop that belongs to a friend of mine, and it has this software called
- Becker 2011 CPA Simulation and Final
- Becker 2011 CPA Course and Passmaster

The laptop had a trojan in it, so long story short, I was able to clean it but since then the program needs to be re-activated, and she said it has reached maximum time of re-activation. I'm sweating right now beacuse that program cost like 3000 US dollars.

Searching google and torrent about activation bypass did not return any result.

Could someone please help?
I have this sinking feeling right now :( :(

Thanks so much in advance. And sorry for my english.

megabyteme
04-26-2011, 08:16 PM
If you had a legit copy (one that cost $3000), the software company will be more than willing to help you through your trouble, and can reauthorize the program. If not, then everything you said in your post was deceptive, and is unlikely to bring you any help here.

paramex
04-26-2011, 08:31 PM
No, sorry if you think is deceptive. So she got that copy from her friend who bought the software, and kindly let her use the activation (maybe they shared the cost? I don't know). So basically there is a limit of how many times that software can be activated, which in this case already met (cannot be activated anymore)

Before I fixed the laptop, the software was working (she tried it in front of me), and then after I cleaned the trojan (I had to do windows repair console since it corrupted some system files), the software is asking for activation again (which failed).

So I was wondering if there is a crack or key somewhere. Please help. Thank you.

megabyteme
04-26-2011, 08:42 PM
I was able to find some books on Demonoid:

Books : Misc. Educational : English
This is the Becker 2011 CPA - Accounting:

2011 review text book
2011 final review
2011 class notes
2011 passmasters Q and A

I have mixed feelings about this version because it is completely readable, but it is scanned (kinda ugly and wayyy to big). I would much rather have a pure digital original with high-lightable text.

If you want the 2009 version in better quality get them here:

Sorry about the size, but they are scans (I didn't do), and I am too lazy to reduce them because there are so many PDFs.

If someone else wants to edit them, please do.

The site did not have the program, though. If you could contact the friend, the software company will be able to help. I had more than one install of an academic version of M$ Windows, and I simply had to tell them that I had uninstalled the program from my other computer.

SniperXX
05-05-2011, 05:48 PM
Have your friend take her laptop to her friend and have that person re-activate it. I have come across stuff like that before when doing IT work. Tell your friend you did all you could to clean the pc without any big changes but you had to. People will usually appreciate you tried and are being honest with them. They usually sort that small issue out themselves.

Laurean
06-28-2011, 06:33 AM
Hey, not sure if I'm too late on this, but this should not be a problem at all. If you uninstalled the software, it recognizes that you have done so, and will be fine to re upload assuming your friend still has their original Becker Code. The only thing that will change is that the progress will not be reflected anymore. But no worries, you wont need to buy it again...

hope that helps