PDA

View Full Version : Tracker for iOS, Anroid Apps ?

waffler
04-27-2011, 08:44 PM
I've been long looking for a tracker for iOS and / or Android apps. I was a member of this place called SyncTheBits (or something like that, don't remember correctly now), but its been a long time, since they closed down. I was wondering if there are any quality trackers out there which cater to this genre. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
waffler.

cap87
04-27-2011, 08:53 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432299-Ipwn-Mobile-Torrent-Tracker

I only have my nexus s for like a week or so and so far these are best sites i came across for android so far:

- Applanet: basically a copy of the android market with all sorts of paid apps/games
- Blapkmarket: another site much like applanet, you also have an app that works like the market. From what i've seen it's a nice complement to applanet, even though it has some issues like outdated apps and the program itself is a little buggy
- Mobilism and ipmart: 2 boards with tons of stuff
- Google the apk if your looking for something specific
- xda-developers: last but not least, this is the best place to learn and tweak your phone. Root, custom roms, etc. Possibilities are endless.

Don't know if there is anything better out there (like a warez-bb of android?) but these are definitely worth checking out.

About trackers, it seems like syncthebits died because there wasn't much interest (and thus lack of donations) from what i've read here (http://p2ptalk.org/2010/09/r-i-p-stb/).

Don't have a clue about iOS. And just to add to this, it seems like warez-bb has a nice mobile section.

anon
04-27-2011, 08:54 PM
DDL is much better for this kind of content - that's why STB shut down. Check the IPMart forums.

shipwreck
04-27-2011, 10:25 PM
DDL is much better for this kind of content.

Seconded. Check out mobilism.org.

iLOVENZB
05-01-2011, 03:39 AM
Pretty much any established 0day tracker will have iPhone and Android pres. Android is starting to pick up pace.

Are there really people stingy enough to be able to afford $0.99 for an app?

razorpro
05-01-2011, 04:48 AM
For older apps, Iv'e found 4shared is a valuable resource.

waffler
05-02-2011, 08:02 PM
iLOVENZB, I don't have an issue with buying apps, but Android's 15 minute trial policy just doesn't cut it for me. I, usually, tend to use the app for a few days before buying it, and btw all apps don't cost $ 0.99. If I like the app, I make it a point to buy it.

Tokeman
05-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Exactly waffler. I've bought quite a few apps, even since I found resources to get them from. I fully support developers, once I know they have a good app at least...

Gorbux
05-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Also checkout blackdroid.net

EvilWalks
05-05-2011, 10:33 AM
In regards to Android, avoid AppPlanet ... too many users upload dodgy apps. Instead, join Blapk.Market and donate $1 for the new beta app ($3 donation removes ads from the app). Also forums like IPMart, Mobilisim, and Blackdroid should serve your needs.