PDA

View Full Version : Best nzb site for ebooks.

Bpear96
05-03-2011, 08:11 PM
I'm looking for the nzb search site the has the best/largest selection of ebooks. Nzbmatrix.com seems to have a nice selection , almost every book I typed in it came up. But I want to know if there is any other site that has a good ebook section, is there a ebook only site?

zot
05-04-2011, 03:35 AM
Index sites like NZB Matrix and other human-indexed sites tend to contain just a fraction of all ebooks posted.

The best way in my opinion is probably to browse or search directly within the groups related to e-books. (pull up the grouplist, then search for "ebook" , "e-book" etc. and subscribe to those groups. For instance, you can fetch the headers for alt.binaries.e-book.technical in your newsreader and browse/search these.

If you use Sabnzbd or other NZB client (rather than a newsreader) that does not support headers, then you can browse or search NZB search engines like Binsearch.info.

As in: binsearch.info/browse.php?bg=alt.binaries.e-book.technical

But for small files like eBooks, downloading headers in a newsreader is probably the best method, IMO.

Top secret
05-04-2011, 04:50 AM
I think nzbs.org is goot nzb site for ebook and update almost every day!

zot
05-04-2011, 05:14 AM
but nzbs.org is private site --and registration is currently closed-- and anyway the site only indexes a small fraction of the files posted to Usenet.