PDA

View Full Version : Contacting BitHQ staff

brento
05-06-2011, 10:01 PM
Hey guys,
BitHQ was one of my favorite torrent sites, but massive amounts of school work this semester has led to my account being banned for inactivity. Anybody know an staff member, e-mail address or IRC chan that would allow me to ask for reinstatement?

Thanks

anon
05-06-2011, 11:08 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432793-BitHQ-Staff-Help-Please

brento
05-07-2011, 12:17 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/432793-BitHQ-Staff-Help-Please

sweet, thanks a lot

Daniel_30
05-07-2011, 07:59 AM
Actually for myself I don't prefer to wast my time in any #help with desire to kiss their ass for bring the acc again. BitHQ you can find tons of invites in somewere. just pick one.

CleverMan
05-07-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm pretty certain your account got deleted, so you better get yourself a new one. And bithq was in open signup period recently maybe still is

anon
05-07-2011, 05:44 PM
BitHQ you can find tons of invites in somewere. just pick one.

Reenabling an old account is much better than making a new one.

bijoy
05-07-2011, 07:59 PM
BitHQ you can find tons of invites in somewere. just pick one.

But here is the point:

Actually for myself I don't prefer to wast my time in any #help with desire to kiss their ass for bring the acc again. BitHQ you can find tons of invites in somewere. just pick one.

DeadPoet
05-07-2011, 09:20 PM

But here is the point:

Or you can say the truth and get your account re-enabled in few minutes. No ass kissing involved, no unnecessary invite wasted, time saved. Win and win situation.
Unless your a lazy imbecile ofc, who wouldn't care about your previous account and just ask for the new one - "I need, and need it very much. For the community and stuff..." :dabs:

Daniel_30
05-08-2011, 07:56 AM
But here is the point:

Or you can say the truth and get your account re-enabled in few minutes. No ass kissing involved, no unnecessary invite wasted, time saved. Win and win situation.
Unless your a lazy imbecile ofc, who wouldn't care about your previous account and just ask for the new one - "I need, and need it very much. For the community and stuff..." :dabs:

I had an experiment in x264 to re-enable my account again. They just said "Fuck off-blah blah blah" just because I suddenly got disable in strange circumstances then, I WAS ASKED WHY !, so in that case save your time and just move on. You can re-join if you want that without kissing any of staff's ass.

DeadPoet
05-08-2011, 08:15 AM
Yea, shit happens. Nazi staff on lot of trackers nowadays but it doesn't mean you should avoid them.
First thing to do - always contact staff. Period. There's always a chance that there was a misunderstanding and you can get your acc back or re-enabled after being disabled for inactivity.

Daniel_30
05-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Yea, shit happens. Nazi staff on lot of trackers nowadays but it doesn't mean you should avoid them.
First thing to do - always contact staff. Period. There's always a chance that there was a misunderstanding and you can get your acc back or re-enabled after being disabled for inactivity.

It does work rarley in some trackers that have nice crew, but I always try to avoid them as far as I can. I remmber when one of nazi staff asked my friend to take presonal picure for himself beside a kind of tree with a paper wrote on it tracker's abbreviation as condition for re-enable his account then, they will make fun of him in somewhere, kissing ass is still kissing ass even if the ways are being different.

anon
05-08-2011, 06:10 PM
I remmber when one of nazi staff asked my friend to take presonal picure for himself beside a kind of tree with a paper wrote on it tracker's abbreviation as condition for re-enable his account

What kind of stupid shit is that? :blink:

If tracker staff somewhere ever asked me to do that, I wouldn't leave IRC and get another invite, I'd simply forget about that site altogether...

CleverMan
05-08-2011, 11:04 PM

But here is the point:

that's not good point at all, if you really still have account on tracker it's better to ask it to be enabled (if you're requested to do unnatural things for that- that's the other thing). but on bithq there is no account disabling but deletion, so suppose it's better to get a new account (could make sure that account really doesn't exist there first)

mjmacky
05-09-2011, 12:34 AM
I had an experiment in x264 to re-enable my account again. They just said "Fuck off-blah blah blah" just because I suddenly got disable in strange circumstances then, I WAS ASKED WHY !, so in that case save your time and just move on. You can re-join if you want that without kissing any of staff's ass.

Some of the staff at x264 are dimwits, I asked c at the time to disable my account if he couldn't participate in an intelligent conversation. Eventually, he obliged, though it was a very delayed response. I went into IRC to confirm that he did disable due to mental insecurity, and he confirmed it. However, I was much more polite about it when I did it (because I am a civil person). In reality, I can't stand being around those kinds of dimwits, and am happier now to have rid myself of it. The tracker was nice (in principle, 480p/576p/720p/1080p all using the best codec), it's just not the place to speak out if you're more intelligent than the staff.

I guess the point is, no one can really say if it's better to just grab a new account or re-enable your old account. What guides your choice is how much respect you have for yourself before deciding to fellate the idiotic staff.

brento
06-15-2011, 04:50 PM
this is insane, i've spent multiple hours in their IRC support channel every day since I started this thread and have yet to get a response from their staff.
Would anybody happen to know if they have an e-mail they can be reached at? Or even better, are there any BitHQ members here that would be kind enough to PM the staff directly to ask if I could have my account back?

DeadPoet
06-15-2011, 09:18 PM
According to this thread - http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/232869-IRC-Channels-and-Tracker-staff-members-at-FST Pazzini is staff at BitHQ. Not sure how active he's here though.

brento
12-14-2011, 04:15 AM
this is insane, i've spent multiple hours in their IRC support channel every day since I started this thread and have yet to get a response from their staff.
Would anybody happen to know if they have an e-mail they can be reached at? Or even better, are there any BitHQ members here that would be kind enough to PM the staff directly to ask if I could have my account back?
still waiting