PDA

View Full Version : Torrentday..anyone try it?

satya87
05-11-2011, 12:06 AM
I am looking at torrentday.com. I was reading the previous old thread saying they were doubling the seeders and peer database. I am looking at it now and it seems to show the correct amount and also seems to have grown into a nice database of packs which all are freeleech.

Giving it a shot and so far good speeds to download. Vision and other groups seem to upload their releases too which is nice and only drawback is it is still open. Hopefully it can close soon.

Anyone else try the site and feel like u can keep your ratio at a good position with all the freeleech?

merwais
05-11-2011, 12:15 AM
now where is stupid anon-sbi and mjmacky :P ?

Come on guys, specially Mr.Cheater anon-sbi!!!! cheating on every single damn private tracker.

P.S: satya87, i agree with ya, top private tracker which is open so far, they should close registration and i heard in TD forums that they are closing registration in July. TD FTW

anon
05-11-2011, 12:21 AM
I am looking at torrentday.com. I was reading the previous old thread saying they were doubling the seeders and peer database. I am looking at it now and it seems to show the correct amount

Is it over :O

Now they only need to create the 90000 non-existent users out of thin air :)

mjmacky
05-11-2011, 01:50 AM
Really, they're going to close registrations? Instead of fighting against it, I actually support TD closing registrations. Anything that hides it away a little more from the internet. Do they still spam post advertisements in torrents on btjunkie? I get annoyed by the pervasiveness of such a shite site.

merwais
05-11-2011, 02:12 AM
satya87 See ?
2 bad @ss junkies always here talking bullsh!t, they even don't know what they are talking about lol
and mjmacky is not taking his pills on time that's why he is acting weird and lol the cheater PMSL

cheaters are not allowed to talk. got it anon-sbi ?

Tv Controls you
05-11-2011, 02:18 AM

I'll just leave this here...

http://imageshack.us/m/824/706/ljljljljl.png

satya87
05-11-2011, 02:50 AM
There is nothing wrong with the peer base in utorrent right now. I don't know if the site has 90000 fake members or not but atleast the 800 or so TV packs look legitimate to me and after downloading some of them, they seem to be real. I use TL and IPT and i see TD hitting the same range too.

Cabalo
05-11-2011, 03:34 AM
I'm still waiting for my account to be disabled due to inactivity. Now that you're here, you could do that for me, merwais.
Thank you.

mjmacky
05-11-2011, 07:14 AM
satya87 See ?
2 bad @ss junkies always here talking bullsh!t, they even don't know what they are talking about lol
and mjmacky is not taking his pills on time that's why he is acting weird and lol the cheater PMSL

I thought you were going to ignore my posts...

Also, I think I had 3 accounts there that I only used or posting in their forum, can you get those deleted for me as welll? The fake email address I used to register is getting loaded with spam.

TONiC
05-11-2011, 01:41 PM
ITT: Wow, have you heard? TD stopped faking tracker stats?!?!?

GTFO.

[Edit] I'm still seeing mismatches...

I use TL and IPT and i see TD hitting the same range too.

Funnily enough, the late Sharky believed these all had the same owner.

cibu
05-11-2011, 04:20 PM
I noticed that TD is really similar to Scenetime . I don't know if you guys are familiar with Scenetime , but there's something funny ... When you hit Search on a torrent ( on both trackers ) you get the same " Loading" message .... So if you're not a fan of TD you can always go to Scenetime :lol:

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/10279/102796733a1da24dd455dd3ae0029ecb761a9a89.png

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/10279/10279670e4aeaee9dbacfbd186f081abd0510530.png

Di@monds
05-11-2011, 06:57 PM
satya87....isnt he the one who promoted that money cheating site? scenetorrents.biz or something similar? cant remember......
if so, i think T-D is just a right place for him

anon
05-11-2011, 07:45 PM
I'm still waiting for my account to be disabled due to inactivity. Now that you're here, you could do that for me, merwais.
Thank you.

Also, I think I had 3 accounts there that I only used or posting in their forum, can you get those deleted for me as welll? The fake email address I used to register is getting loaded with spam.

Yes, merwais - why don't you readd delacct.php and make us happy? Please? :)

I noticed that TD is really similar to Scenetime . I don't know if you guys are familiar with Scenetime , but there's something funny ... When you hit Search on a torrent ( on both trackers ) you get the same " Loading" message .... So if you're not a fan of TD you can always go to Scenetime :lol:

A clone of a clone, just what BitTorrent needed.

satya87
05-12-2011, 12:38 AM
satya87....isnt he the one who promoted that money cheating site? scenetorrents.biz or something similar? cant remember......

since you are so knowledgeable, i will guide you and because you love vision and flawless may be u need to ask djdavy and ozi_tl or even spindoctor or BDK of flawless who satya87 is or may be even ask rok3r who is an ipt administrator who satya87 is..or ask any of the tl staff who he is..or was ;)

or you can go to SBT and ask splice the owner or go to GFT and ask the sysops hmmm...kthx :)

Quarterquack
05-12-2011, 04:32 AM

Not sure if you're being funny, but you've got that story ass-backwards. :no:

And for the record, beyond asking one of the people name-dropped who satya was after the aforementioned thread, I have had no contact with him. So this isn't me defending him, if you have some sort of misplaced sense of conspirators.

merwais
05-12-2011, 09:22 AM
ITT: Wow, have you heard? TD stopped faking tracker stats?!?!?

GTFO.

[Edit] I'm still seeing mismatches...

I use TL and IPT and i see TD hitting the same range too.

Funnily enough, the late Sharky believed these all had the same owner.

TONiC, use alexa to compare sites. don't leave baseless comments like anon-sbi, anon-sbi is stupid. he is asking me to put some kinda file on torrentday which i have no idea, i am a Family member of torrentday, how the f00k i can put a file on their site ? STUPID anon-sbi and cheater :P stop cheating on private trackers, so they don't ban you. i am 100% sure you are banned on 95% private trackers coz you cheated on all private trackers with your fake torrent clients ;)

TD vs TL Graph:

Di@monds
05-12-2011, 11:54 AM

since you are so knowledgeable, i will guide you and because you love vision and flawless may be u need to ask djdavy and ozi_tl or even spindoctor or BDK of flawless who satya87 is or may be even ask rok3r who is an ipt administrator who satya87 is..or ask any of the tl staff who he is..or was ;)

or you can go to SBT and ask splice the owner or go to GFT and ask the sysops hmmm...kthx :)
Ahh it was SBT's ex owner trying to make some cash and hes also the one who created scenetorrent.biz in the first place....<-- and yes you were the one who promoted sbt when he was sysop. its really a shame when ppl cant see the fact.
and tbh i dont give a rat about who are you or whos owner.
ps: yes yes vision and flawless are the best "scene" group........

Cabalo
05-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Merwais, I understand your hatred towards Anon, I really do.

He helped develop tools that economically damaged your trackers, therefore, your pocket.
It's a fact, if you can cheat, then there's much less incentive to donate for Gb's.
But, please, change the record. I'm so fed up of reading your posts constantly spewing venom for anon. He got the idea, we ALL got the idea.

Let it go, will you ?

merwais
05-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Merwais, I understand your hatred towards Anon, I really do.

He helped develop tools that economically damaged your trackers, therefore, your pocket.
It's a fact, if you can cheat, then there's much less incentive to donate for Gb's.
But, please, change the record. I'm so fed up of reading your posts constantly spewing venom for anon. He got the idea, we ALL got the idea.

Let it go, will you ?

Cabalo, first of all i don't know what/why you are talking about my pocket and i really don't give a f00k about TD or TL or any other torrent site.
about Anon, if he stop his sh!ts, i will also ;) so tell him not to leave bullsh!t replies to my comments.

satya87
05-12-2011, 04:36 PM

Ahh it was SBT's ex owner trying to make some cash and hes also the one who created scenetorrent.biz in the first place....<-- and yes you were the one who promoted sbt when he was sysop. its really a shame when ppl cant see the fact.

lol another ignorant faggit roaming the fst forums. i don't give a fuck about ur comments nigga. SBT site exists fine and the lame ass owner has made a new site called worldtorrents.org. Splice is the new onwer who was a good friend of feeling and djgrr and the top uploader of so called ex-sct. I promoted SBT because of splice you punk ass drunk monkey ;)

IdolEyes787
05-12-2011, 05:02 PM

lol another ignorant faggit roaming the fst forums. i don't give a fuck about ur comments nigga. SBT site exists fine and the lame ass owner has made a new site called worldtorrents.org. Splice is the new onwer who was a good friend of feeling and djgrr and the top uploader of so called ex-sct. I promoted SBT because of splice you punk ass drunk monkey ;)

I hoping but doubting this is your attempt at being ironic. :mellow:
Also clearly I'm not "getting " something but the endless dropping of idiotically ghey pseudonyms is idiotically ghey.

Seriously as an (presumably though evidence to the contrary ) adult don't you feel the tiniest bit silly spouting such names ?

Anyway peace or greetz or something.:unsure:

Tv Controls you
05-12-2011, 05:03 PM
Cabalo, first of all i don't know what/why you are talking about my pocket and i really don't give a f00k about TD or TL or any other torrent site.
about Anon, if he stop his sh!ts, i will also ;) so tell him not to leave bullsh!t replies to my comments.

If you don't give a "f00k" about any torrent site, I don't see what your deal with cheating is.

anon
05-12-2011, 05:45 PM
i really don't give a f00k about TD

Your actions betray your statements.

I'll leave it at that, since I'm not in the mood to deal with trolls today.

johhny
05-12-2011, 05:52 PM
nothingh special about torrentday :)

Cabalo
05-12-2011, 06:23 PM

If you don't give a "f00k" about any torrent site, I don't see what your deal with cheating is.

Actually, in decent sized swarms, having a couple of cheaters there helps me to achieve better ratio easier. If they don't upload, the better for me, because it's more mouths for me to feed.

So, if you don't own a tracker, what's all the hatred with anon-sbi over and over ?

merwais
05-12-2011, 08:22 PM

Actually, in decent sized swarms, having a couple of cheaters there helps me to achieve better ratio easier. If they don't upload, the better for me, because it's more mouths for me to feed.

So, if you don't own a tracker, what's all the hatred with anon-sbi over and over ?

Because he started it!
I used to promote Torrentday here at FST, every time i tried to promote, he was leaving bullsh!t comments and was quoting my comments.
So i had to find out his real image, i found him as a "cheater" PMSL :P

If someone punch ya in da face, i don't think you will offer flower in return ;)
Real troll is Anon, not me. so he really should STFU & stop quoting my comments just like he did it today!!!

Cabalo
05-12-2011, 08:38 PM
And who is PMSL ? And how did you find him if you don't run any torrent site ?

anon
05-12-2011, 08:54 PM
I used to promote Torrentday here at FST, every time i tried to promote, he was leaving bullsh!t comments and was quoting my comments.

Real troll is Anon, not me. so he really should STFU & stop quoting my comments

Shit, I thought the quote-button was there to do that.

mfalaura
05-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Weh will it be ????????

merwais
05-12-2011, 09:52 PM
looool
PMSL stands for: P*ssing myself laughing :P
I am using many forums, in one forums i know Anon where he provides cheating information ;)

anon
05-12-2011, 09:58 PM
I am using many forums, in one forums i know Anon where he provides cheating information ;)

So :stupid:

Cabalo
05-12-2011, 10:09 PM
looool
Everyone knows which forum that is, it's even attached to his nickname here, what's the news ?

I just find it hard to understand why all your hate for him. Did he ever harm you as a user on a given tracker ?

IdolEyes787
05-12-2011, 11:51 PM
looool

I've never heard of anyone not a female actually doing that so gender-wise I guess I need to start be more polite to you Miss.

Btw if it's not impolite of me to ask , are there any among the many forums that you "use'" where you actually make any sense ?

mjmacky
05-13-2011, 01:47 AM
Because he started it!
So i had to find out his real image, i found him as a "cheater" PMSL :P

If someone punch ya in da face, i don't think you will offer flower in return ;)
Real troll is Anon, not me. so he really should STFU & stop quoting my comments just like he did it today!!!

Not quite accurate. You see, merwais thought he was part of something clever, and could fool idiots. Then someone started speaking intelligently about it and that made merwais furious. Merwais just couldn't control his rage and decided make his public shame adorned with his metaphorical kicking and screaming. From that point on he barraged the public with comments like "you lie because you cheat", "I know you are but what am I?", and "I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say won't stop irritation in my ass from the dildo."

Bottom line, you don't reason with juvenile sense.

merwais
05-13-2011, 02:28 AM
Cabalo, i hate him coz i hate his username. nothing else !
Anon-sbi the cheater which cheated on almost all private trackers lol and there is one more i hate which i placed on my ignore list, username is something like mjmky... he is not taking his pills on time LMAO he is a crazy kid jumping around and should show himself to the nearest doctor else he is dangerous for society.

mjmacky
05-13-2011, 04:27 AM
he is not taking his pills on time LMAO he is a crazy kid jumping around and should show himself to the nearest doctor else he is dangerous for society.

The bit is weak, no matter how many times you use it. In fact, when one has such a weak bit, one usually tries to obfuscate their association with it, not repeat it incessantly. I'll show you how it's done, but first try to get an actual rise out of me. I have a feeling you won't, because your body language seems to indicate you have developed a feral attraction to me.