PDA

View Full Version : Question of knowledge

cibu
05-12-2011, 06:11 PM
Hy guys ! I have a question for everyone .
Does anyone know -and if you can suggest - a good/decent general tracker( 0day preferably )with unarchived content ?
I know it's not very "scene-like " to have unarchived torrents but I need something .
I know there are a few out there so ...if you know them , can you please answer?:D
Thanks !

L.E//// If you can,non-romanian trackers .
P.s This may be a dumb question ( even dough I hope it's not but I really need to know )

anon
05-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Filelist.ro has un-RARed torrents.

cibu
05-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Oh , I forgot to mention ... non-romanian trackers , if you can :D

bijoy
05-12-2011, 07:52 PM
iptorrents or torrentleech.

edit: com'n a guy with 75 bt rep must know everything about the trackers.

cibu
05-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Tl doesn't have un-rared torrents , they do have a few ( the ones from p2p groups ) but those are like 2-3 per day max. And ipt has about the same content as TL
I know a few but I just figured that seeing as this is the bitt section of the forum , someone might tell me a few others that i don't know .
Just because I have 75 rep should I act like I'm a god ?:lol:

CleverMan
05-12-2011, 08:49 PM
try linkomanija-net, and don't say now you don't want lithuanian trackers either:D

cibu
05-12-2011, 10:03 PM
no no , it's perfect :D . Everything but romanian trackers is perfect :D
thanks !

DeadPoet
05-12-2011, 10:14 PM
thanks !

That's odd, since you are from Romania yourself.
Care to elaborate?

cibu
05-12-2011, 11:24 PM
thanks !

Care to elaborate?

Sure I can . I already know the romanian trackers and I wanted to know about other trackers ( from other countries ) who only allow un-rared content ...

anon
05-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Care to elaborate?

Yeah, I'd like to know the same. Many peers from his country would mean better upload and download speeds.

Unless he's on all .ro trackers already :unsure:

Too late :P

cibu
05-12-2011, 11:45 PM
:lol: no , I'm not on all the .ro trackers , I only use a few ( the ones I used to be a staff member ) ..
There's no problem if I download from another country , I've got the same download /upload speed . I have good peering with almost every country ( except China ) .