PDA

View Full Version : The Social Network Full Blu-Ray Disc Torrent

NiKRuLeZ
05-15-2011, 02:28 PM
Hi,

Can someone on a HD tracker please tell me if it contains 'The Social Network' full bluray disc thats preferablly region B or region free, and if its there could you please copy and paste the file name in here please.

Thanks in advance!

stoi
05-15-2011, 03:03 PM
The.Social.Network.2010.READ.NFO.MULTi.COMPLETE.BLURAY-MIS

thats from orly database

http://orlydb.com/?q=social+network

cibu
05-15-2011, 03:48 PM
Here's something I found , I don't know if it's exactly what you wanted but ... you might wanna take a look :
The Social Network 2-Disc Edition 2010 Blu-ray CEE 1080p AVC DTS-HD

size=55.29GB

shipwreck
05-15-2011, 03:55 PM

thats from orly database

That's a scene release. Not many trackers have full Blu-ray scene releases, as the traditional scene usually is a lot slower when it comes to full Blu-rays. That release is not on SceneHD at least.

@NiKRuLeZ

Central European Edition:

The Social Network (2-Disc Edition) 2010 Blu-ray 1080p CEE AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1 - HDCLUB (55GB)

The US Bluray (30GB) was released on the Chinese trackers like CHDBits or HDRoad.

stoi
05-15-2011, 04:04 PM
fuck do i know i just grab 720/1080 from usenet (not a member of any movie trackers) was just trying to help.

@cibu i would edit the link for it out of your post, not allowed on here.

NiKRuLeZ
05-15-2011, 08:35 PM

thats from orly database

That's a scene release. Not many trackers have full Blu-ray scene releases, as the traditional scene usually is a lot slower when it comes to full Blu-rays. That release is not on SceneHD at least.

@NiKRuLeZ

Central European Edition:

The Social Network (2-Disc Edition) 2010 Blu-ray 1080p CEE AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1 - HDCLUB (55GB)

The US Bluray (30GB) was released on the Chinese trackers like CHDBits or HDRoad.

Thanks mate, that looks like the one!

cinephilia
05-16-2011, 09:09 AM
is there even anything in this flick that makes it worth watching in full bluray ? :unsure:

Disme
05-16-2011, 09:14 AM
is there even anything in this flick that makes it worth watching in full bluray ? :unsure:

Image-quality!

cinephilia
05-16-2011, 09:20 AM
dank je

Disme
05-16-2011, 09:28 AM
No problem ;)

IdolEyes787
05-16-2011, 10:46 AM

Image-quality!

You do realize that "image quality " isn't movie specific and therefore you didn't really answer the question?

The answer btw is Hi Def Justin Timberlake .:mellow:

Disme
05-16-2011, 11:25 AM
Image-quality!

You do realize that "image quality " isn't movie specific and therefore you didn't really answer the question?

You do realise image-quality is about the only thing that makes it worth watching this movie in full blu-ray ... there's no movie specific arguments in favour of a full blu-ray argument :snooty:

IdolEyes787
05-16-2011, 11:41 AM

You do realise image-quality is about the only thing that makes it worth watching this movie in full blu-ray ... there's no movie specific arguments in favour of a full blu-ray argument :snooty:

Not to belabour the point but ( and although everything except my pocketbook does go better with Coke Blu-ray ) I think the point trying to be made is that some big, bright action/imagery heavy movies reap the benefits of HD more than stagnant ,plot-heavy ones like ( Timberlake aside) The Social Network do.
So I would argue yes there are movie specific arguments to be made (Jessica Alba in Into the Blue immediately springs to mind :mellow:)