PDA

View Full Version : best Swedish language tracker?

unknown1_
05-17-2011, 10:28 PM
I was just offered an invite to Piratetorrent.nu and I was wondering if I should take it or not. I would mostly be interested in Swedish music only. But I wonder if piratetorrents is the best swedish tracker for swedish music. Also, what's the best swedish language tracker currently. Thanks.

hejfrej
05-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Piratetorrents.nu have some great music section but there are sites like tunesound.org, xnt.nu, mp3scene.org and sweshare.org

hope you liked the list, i have so many more sites to give ;)

unknown1_
05-19-2011, 10:42 PM
The problem is that from what I hear, all of those sites list very very few actual music files that are in the Swedish language. I accepted that Piratetorrents invite and I've seen for myself but now I'm not sure how I can use the account since no music in the Swedish language exists there. :(

ninja666
05-20-2011, 06:57 AM
What kind of Swedish music/artists are in to then?
TTi got some,right now there are a gap now that SB are gone...
Try a Swedish Dc++ hub

unknown1_
05-20-2011, 10:38 AM
Try a Swedish Dc++ hub
Whoa! What in the world is that? I've never heard of that before. Hmm...

robogo25
05-20-2011, 11:00 AM
Piratetorrents.nu and TTi, are currently the two best Swedish trackers, and complement each other perfectly, TTi, general content of a strong, PT is the music section is very good. :yup:

stoi
05-20-2011, 12:18 PM
Try a Swedish Dc++ hub
Whoa! What in the world is that? I've never heard of that before. Hmm...

Direct Connect
and there is always soulseek as well you could try.

hejfrej
05-20-2011, 03:33 PM
swepiracy have some swedish songs, pt have it to. If you cant find them then you shuld not download stuff.
Try thepiratebay.org

unknown1_
05-21-2011, 06:39 AM
Direct Connect
and there is always soulseek as well you could try.
I did a search about DC++ here on filesharingtalk and I didn't find an idiot proof-guide that explains how to set it up and use it super easy. Any links. (i'm searching google myself as well) Most of the guides I see seem way to advanced. But it looks like it is similar to Limewire, Kazaa, etc. Seems like the Japanese language piracy world is 99% DC++ focused as opposed to DDL forums and torrent trackers.... ?

Piratetorrents.nu and TTi, are currently the two best Swedish trackers, and complement each other perfectly, TTi, general content of a strong, PT is the music section is very good. :yup:
Well, I'm only interested in Swedish language music and anything else that can help a student learn Swedish. Is there anything rare, that only PT has, that can perhaps further along my Swedish language studies, in your opinion?? I feel really bad for not being able to fully use the account that was given to me. :/

Maybe I can just post a lot in the forums to practice my Swedish...

DeadPoet
05-21-2011, 08:02 AM
I did a search about DC++ here on filesharingtalk and I didn't find an idiot proof-guide that explains how to set it up and use it super easy. Any links. (i'm searching google myself as well) Most of the guides I see seem way to advanced. But it looks like it is similar to Limewire, Kazaa, etc. Seems like the Japanese language piracy world is 99% DC++ focused as opposed to DDL forums and torrent trackers.... ?

http://www.b.ali.btinternet.co.uk/DCPlusPlus/gettingStarted.html

First link found on google.
Anyways, set it up as it shown. After search for some swedish hubs on google. Go to DC++ and set up a favourite hubs. Just click favourites->add hub and provide all info (name, adress etc). And click connect automaticly afterwards. You are good to go.

Solitude
05-21-2011, 09:48 AM
From my experience, the best tracker for music of whatever country is usually what.cd.

DeadPoet
05-21-2011, 10:21 AM
From my experience, the best tracker for music of whatever country is usually what.cd.

True. There are 2060 torrents tagged "Swedish" at moment.

ninja666
05-22-2011, 06:57 AM
Donīt know if you have what it takes to get an invte to Sparvar?
But they got a great forum (with a smal Eng section,that you can ask questions and then post in the Swedish section)
There a alot of Audiobooks on Sparvar.....

unknown1_
05-23-2011, 05:52 AM
I know about Sparvar. It is a Swedish movie tracker. Was offered an invite there a while ago but declined since movies are not my thing. They take up too much time.

ninja666
05-23-2011, 04:55 PM
Yeah but they got a lot of Swedish Audiobooks.....and a great forum!
Lern Swedish from songs is pretty hard....
Lycka till dock! :-)