PDA

View Full Version : hd-bits.ro Disabled My account

Evelyn
05-30-2011, 07:01 AM
Again hd-bits.ro the disabled my account. its been 3rd time with a brand new reason.
When i contacted admins (after 2 days of trying out in irc) they states reason : fake upload :angry:
i was't even downloaded form the tracker for past 6-7 weeks, been AFK.
but logged in to the account from mobile to retain the account, but on 30th day of my non-login they pruned my account & provided me weired reason.

tracker was good but staffs are bit non-friendly, not racing for a account anymore. :cry:

Cut-Copy-Paste
05-30-2011, 10:49 AM
Didn't they have compulsory 10GB Upload/Month?

anon
05-30-2011, 02:30 PM

That was an average, if I remember correctly. So if you upload 50GB today, you (in theory) could keep the account for five months without any other traffic.

Evelyn: what's the point of this thread, venting? :unsure:

bijoy
05-30-2011, 06:24 PM
its been 3rd time with a brand new reason.

Com'n 3rd time, your account is disabeld & you are still bothering about it??
Do you have any problem in deleting the bookamrks from your browser?

Evelyn
05-31-2011, 03:40 AM
yes, as anon stated, its an avarage.
but most of the time their tracker will go wired & upload + download not calculated, even if you download full 12Gb file, your profile might show 0kb, 0kb. you have to mail ss to admin to get that shorted out.

Evelyn: what's the point of this thread, venting? :unsure:
yes, whenever i almost reached power user they disable me, for the first time i was uploader in the tracker too :frusty:

Com'n 3rd time, your account is disabeld & you are still bothering about it??
Do you have any problem in deleting the bookamrks from your browser?
Just did this time mate, will fulfill my HD needs form other tracker.

axkabe
05-31-2011, 03:49 AM
I think you should forget it if they make u tired :P

mjmacky
05-31-2011, 03:57 AM
I could see some value in these threads, let's others know what kind of people are in charge of the tracker. It'd be a bit much to vent in the review threads, right?

CleverMan
05-31-2011, 06:35 AM
think it's time to open a special section for threads like "I was banned on X tracker without reason":rolleyes:

Evelyn
05-31-2011, 08:15 AM
think it's time to open a special section for threads like "I was banned on X tracker without reason":rolleyes:

they always have a reason,isn't it.
but the reason may be illogical or irrelevant :)

justinius23
05-31-2011, 09:45 AM
you may have to face up to the fact that this is not the tracker you are looking for.

Carl0O0S
05-31-2011, 05:10 PM
Again hd-bits.ro the disabled my account. its been 3rd time with a brand new reason.
When i contacted admins (after 2 days of trying out in irc) they states reason : fake upload :angry:
but logged in to the account from mobile to retain the account, but on 30th day of my non-login they pruned my account & provided me weired reason.

tracker was good but staffs are bit non-friendly, not racing for a account anymore. :cry:

My accunt disabled

this site have Protection system has a very strong =]]

anon
05-31-2011, 06:36 PM

It's been a while someone doesn't get banned from What.cd for no reason. I kind of miss those threads. :blink:

Protection against what?

zonta
06-01-2011, 03:12 PM
f.. em all

Carl0O0S
06-01-2011, 05:51 PM

Protection against fraud and trade and other =]

anon
06-01-2011, 05:52 PM

So that's how you lost your account? :eyebrows:

Carl0O0S
06-01-2011, 05:55 PM

lose By change My IP and change My E-Mail in one day

Daniel_30
06-03-2011, 12:17 AM

Global IP after trade it or take it from someone.

mjmacky
06-03-2011, 05:08 AM
My accunt disabled

Your poor accunt, so you don't feel anything when someone puts something in your accunt?

Daniel_30
06-03-2011, 04:57 PM

How can we know you never cheat on their ratio system.

@ Anon : please investigate him.

Cut-Copy-Paste
06-03-2011, 05:13 PM
\
@ Anon : please investigate him.

CSI : FST? :shifty:

Anon = Sarah Marshall :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pualZ66WgEY

anon
06-03-2011, 05:29 PM
I should do what? :unsure:

shipwreck
06-04-2011, 01:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pualZ66WgEY

That is awesome. How much I hate that little fucker...

mjmacky
06-04-2011, 03:08 AM
Hate the fans that raise him up... hate the little children, the dumb little naive children. Isn't that what we all really mean?

Carl0O0S
06-04-2011, 12:03 PM

Global IP after trade it or take it from someone.

i'm not trader =D

My accunt disabled

Your poor accunt, so you don't feel anything when someone puts something in your accunt?

That's poor accunt before one last year =D

but after one year it's vere Big Buffer . cuz i'm really ='(

mjmacky
06-04-2011, 12:41 PM
My accunt disabled

That's poor accunt before one last year =D

but after one year it's vere Big Buffer . cuz i'm really ='(

There's so many using your accunt that you have a huge buffer space now? Are you sad that you're accunt lost feeling, or that it's so big that no one wants to use it anymore?

SpecialEFX
06-04-2011, 04:15 PM
@Evelyn, same thing happened here that was about 1 or 2 years ago, can't remember, the just disabled it or removed without any reason had about 1 / 2 TB upload and 100 GB download, every tracker that treats his members like this, the hell with them if you ask me, anyways they're the lowest in rank when it comes to hd trackers, there are some much better outthere.

That is awesome. How much I hate that little fucker...

ooh man, that's awesome dude, same here can't stand the little gay fucker :lol:

mjmacky
06-05-2011, 02:56 PM
I was wondering, if Carl has no feeling in her accunt, that doesn't mean her accunt can't get wet, right? It might be dangerous with that big buffer in her accunt if she gets wet.

anon
06-05-2011, 06:30 PM
I was wondering, if Carl has no feeling in her accunt, that doesn't mean her accunt can't get wet, right? It might be dangerous with that big buffer in her accunt if she gets wet.

FST should have a "post of the day" award.

Evelyn
06-06-2011, 12:13 PM

FST should have a "post of the day" award.

lol, yes but with one condition. member with 500+ posts are not eligible :P

johhny
06-06-2011, 12:25 PM
that's not true :)

anon
06-06-2011, 03:22 PM
lol, yes but with one condition. member with 500+ posts are not eligible :P

They could enter an honorary section. Much of the stuff that steals a smile from me every day comes from those people.

that's not true :)

So they removed the traffic requirement? Sounds like a step in the right direction. I can understand why they'd implement such a feature in the first place, but even on an HD site 10 forced gigs per month is slightly too much. But well, it was an average, and what do I know - I've always downloaded SD, and until pretty recently didn't even know there were better choices than 700/1400 MB XviD rips.

stfu, trade in progress....

This guy is winning.

mjmacky
06-06-2011, 03:48 PM
@Evelyn, many of my posts are most likely a rehash of my other posts using different diction. So my adjusted post count is still below 500.

Thanks for the nomination anon, I'm waiting for Carl to cum back and reply because I don't want to finish quite yet.

Evelyn
06-06-2011, 07:44 PM
They could enter an honorary section. Much of the stuff that steals a smile from me every day comes from those people.

come on, those people should be the judge & inspire new guys.
new guys should be in the race :naughty: