PDA

View Full Version : Hmm..PTP disabled my acc for no reason?

axkabe
05-31-2011, 05:27 AM
Fck, yesterday i can login with it and change email also password because i don't remember it, no download anything, ratio is 2 and now i got fckin disabled. They ask me to go to irc but i can't connect with it, what's happen ???:angry:

Disme
05-31-2011, 06:07 AM
You've been banned for raping elderly people in the retirement home-section of the forum, preferabely 70+ man and women ... it's all the same to you ... you deserve the ban! :wacko:

axkabe
05-31-2011, 06:20 AM
You've been banned for raping elderly people in the retirement home-section of the forum, preferabely 70+ man and women ... it's all the same to you ... you deserve the ban! :wacko:
lol, if i did that, i'll accepted a ban :naughty:

kukushka
05-31-2011, 07:18 AM
Fck, yesterday i can login with it and change email also password because i don't remember it, no download anything, ratio is 2 and now i got fckin disabled. They ask me to go to irc but i can't connect with it, what's happen ???:angry:
did you by any chance also changed your ip from let's say egypt to romania?
ps their irc is down for a couple of weeks already

Daniel_30
05-31-2011, 08:01 AM
I can't understand what you mean by saying " Change e-mail and Password because I can't remmber it "

if that happened before you got ban then I supposing your account has been banned due to trade activity. :unsure:

axkabe
05-31-2011, 10:08 AM
I can't understand what you mean by saying " Change e-mail and Password because I can't remmber it "

if that happened before you got ban then I supposing your account has been banned due to trade activity. :unsure:

I think they ban because this, but i don't trade, i change it by my mine, no ip change
First, i changed the email password then email and i got banned, no reason and i can't ask them about this. Sht!

A
05-31-2011, 11:12 AM
Some weeks back, I was banned from PTP. Apparently, the PTPBI (Pass the Popcorn Bureau of Investigation) found a "connection" between me and a trader. In interrogation, I was asked to provide profile links of several other trackers. Later, they confirmed I was "connected" to this so called trader whom I didn't know. The funny part? All those tracker profiles I provided, where the ones in which the staff of the respective tracker was my inviter :wank:

<rant> Maintaining membership in trackers is turning out to be rather cumbersome. Before, when I had nothing better to do, and had ample time to kill, all this pointless crap didn't matter much. Now when I am busy with my life, I find all this shit which comes with BT rather irritating. And the stereotypical staff who thinks he is always right fits in just right </rant>

Disme
05-31-2011, 01:41 PM
I have never been implicated like that in all the years I've been torrenting. I guess I've been one hell of a lucky boy!

axkabe
05-31-2011, 01:42 PM
yeah, but i cannot contact with them to ask only for a reason, my torrents is still seeding now :frusty:

bijoy
05-31-2011, 02:55 PM
I have never been implicated like that in all the years I've been torrenting. I guess I've been one hell of a lucky boy!

Then I guess you are a member of some selected sites & never took a long break from BT, right?

kukushka
05-31-2011, 04:23 PM
i don't trade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH_StQ6KdW0

axkabe
05-31-2011, 05:09 PM
lol

GlazeKing
05-31-2011, 05:11 PM
don't feel bad its just a tracker. I was banned from there like 8 times for multiple dupes:naughty:

axkabe
05-31-2011, 05:46 PM
Oh shit, i also get a fckin banned in BCG for this sh!t :angry:
OMG, What happens ??? :cry:

Tv Controls you
05-31-2011, 06:02 PM

Go back in the support channel and talk to "Spektormax". He will understand this situation

anon
05-31-2011, 06:27 PM
change email also password because i don't remember it

This, and your explanation for it, do not make sense.

axkabe
05-31-2011, 06:35 PM
change email also password because i don't remember it

This, and your explanation for it, do not make sense.
i'm really can't remember it, i logged in once and then let my browser auto-logged in through cookies for weeks

anon
05-31-2011, 06:45 PM
i'm really can't remember it, i logged in once and then let my browser auto-logged in through cookies for weeks

And the same thing coincidentally happened to your e-mail box, so you couldn't go ahead and recover it? And you changed the e-mail even though entering your current password is required to do that?

axkabe
05-31-2011, 07:00 PM
And the same thing coincidentally happened to your e-mail box, so you couldn't go ahead and recover it? And you changed the e-mail even though entering your current password is required to do that?
it's exactly i tried to change email few weeks ago to a random email and also password change, and yesterday i logged-in through cookies and i realize that i cannot remember my last password i set, so i created a email as i put in the profile and recover password, thats all and everything happen as i said in the previous posts

anon
05-31-2011, 07:07 PM
it's exactly i tried to change email few weeks ago to a random email and also password change, and yesterday i logged-in through cookies and i realize that i cannot remember my last password i set, so i created a email as i put in the profile and recover password, thats all and everything happen as i said in the previous posts

So you created this initially random e-mail you set (what for?), and actually created it to recover your password when you forgot it, which was the action that got you banned.

Please don't blame me for thinking that's extremely suspicious. :ermm:

axkabe
05-31-2011, 07:16 PM
actually created it to recover your password when you forgot it

Yes

which was the action that got you banned.
i don't know, i cannot contact them