PDA

View Full Version : The waaawaaaa crybaby thread...

Pwner101
06-06-2011, 01:31 AM
Figured Cabalo needed his own thread dedicated for people like him.

Feel free to cry as much as you like in here Cabalo.

You don't need to troll through the other threads looking for me to make comments that make you cry... you can just come here and try and start your shit and I'll respond causing you to cry all within the confines of this thread.
Enjoy.

Heres to Cabalo trolling and crying another day!
Cheers.

Sorry if this thread seems a bit odd.. It's just rather retarded having Cabalo troll for threads that I post in to cry in.

Cabalo
06-06-2011, 02:28 AM
Seen that your original account was banned due to good reasons, and yet I allowed this one to remain, I'd expect good behavior from you, which is not the case.
From now on, your posts will have to be reviewed by the mod team ahead they are public. You asked for it.
Creating an account in order to bypass this infraction will lead to a ban and all posts deleted.

Besides, I have better things to do than reading the usual idiotic crap you post. For those who don't know, this is a dupe account of melvinmeow, tophos.org founder.

Anyone else going down the same path, be it with me or any other staff member, I'm afraid it'll get the same treatment, whether this is the lounge or not. I won't care about who or what you are, not for a second.

I hope I made myself clear. I suggest reading the board's rules.

megabyteme
06-06-2011, 02:30 AM
Suggestion for your next account: Fail101

mjmacky
06-06-2011, 06:08 AM
Sorry if this thread seems a bit odd

Odd, no. Try lame, weak, immature, etc. The notion you're painting in the christian thread and here as well looks to be a complete fabrication. It's like a child who gets so mad at someone they don't know what to do so they try and reach beyond sound logic to attack that person. In fact, it's you that appears to be whining with the way you carry on, so is this supposed to be ironic comedy or are you just too dumb to notice?

Here are my thoughts about Cabalo, he's a reasonable mod. Why do I say that? Well I get in trouble everywhere I go. Something about the way I go on, whether with my "vulgarity", off topic nature, rather direct and honest insults, and my condescending level of intellect... it really bugs people. Most moderators that I've come across are people who really want to test the boundaries of their false power, and usually don't stand a chance against me. So we end up butting heads and they get furious that I don't cower and beg forgiveness, and on top of that, insult them for their mental deficiency. So yeah, I can be caustic, and it usually puts a target on my back.

I tell this whole story to focus on the fact that I keep an eye on moderator activity. Cabalo has to be one of the most reasonable persons I have ever seen occupying that position of free labor. I should second that I do not extend extra sympathy because it is done without compensation, we all have our hobbies and interests. So seeing you carry on lets me know you have to be one of the most ridiculous people I have ever seen, and you deserve all the personal retribution and perhaps unfair treatment that could be coming your way. You're a brat, and should be treated like one.

P2PDog
06-06-2011, 12:13 PM
Suggestion for your next account: Fail101

Pwned101 would work, too.

mjmacky
06-06-2011, 12:34 PM
In my experience, anyone who uses "pwn", "pwnage" or "pwner" in their nick, have all been absolute fail. So maybe he should keep a similar nick, otherwise fail/pwned might be misconstrued as a sense of humility/irony.

Disme
06-06-2011, 12:55 PM
He's Melvin ain't he?

A
06-06-2011, 01:49 PM
FST is one of the few places where I can be myself without getting banned. And I am pretty sure mods like Cabalo has got something to do with it.

megabyteme
06-06-2011, 02:49 PM
FST is one of the few places where I can be myself without getting banned. And I am pretty sure mods like Cabalo has got something to do with it.

I was hoping, deep down, you were only pretending... :yikes:

A
06-06-2011, 03:24 PM

I was hoping, deep down, you were only pretending... :yikes:

you're not real you're just a part of an illusion called FST
"Everything is an illusion", Spoke the Zen Guru Daniel_30, and everyone was enlightened.

edit:
except mjmacky

mjmacky
06-06-2011, 03:33 PM
Did someone summon me?

DeadPoet
06-06-2011, 03:41 PM
And I thought this thread will be dedicated to one of these things http://milesmaxwell.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/wah.jpg :unsure:

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 04:35 PM
Cabalo has to be one of the most reasonable persons I have ever seen occupying that position of free labor. I should second that I do not extend extra sympathy because it is done without compensation....

He's a pussy.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Actually his only saving grace is that he isn't French.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Of course he might be French and lying about not being as those French bastards are habitual liars.

Cabalo
06-06-2011, 04:59 PM
Speaking of french bastards, anyone seen cinephilia lately?

IdolEyes787
06-06-2011, 05:07 PM
I've actually never seen him.:unsure:He did post here a couple of times in the last month though.
Also I'd look him up on KG as he seemed to frequent that site a lot but I forgot his username there.
Going on a hunch I tried "liar" and "French bastard" but nobody there by those names.
Also no "swine " or " I smell like garlic and camembert"

mjmacky
06-06-2011, 06:10 PM
Are pwner and chimera the same person, because they both sound like whiny little bitches...

megabyteme
06-06-2011, 06:49 PM
"Everything is an illusion", Spoke the Zen Guru Daniel_30, and everyone was enlightened.

You do realize the "30" denotes both his IQ, and the minimum number of meters he must remain away from school zones, don't you?

mjmacky
06-06-2011, 09:33 PM
the "30" denotes ... the minimum number of meters he must remain away from school zones

I thought he was too young to be a pederast???

megabyteme
06-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Well, with such a low IQ, he most likely won't serve prison time for his "errors".

Funkin'
06-07-2011, 03:21 AM
I really wish you hadn't put him on moderation, Cabalo. There's not much of him that interests me, but he does get my attention when he gets into his trolling mode with the FST mods. He's quite entertaining then.