PDA

View Full Version : uk-t is back....?

Swepsycho
06-10-2011, 05:04 PM
so i looked in swedish invit forum....n listened wat they talked in tread.. so they sayd is back wid v2 :cool: some body now stats n invit system n mayby screenshot...? :ermm: need to mayby see design thx.. ;)

bijoy
06-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Something like presently up & running Oink v2?? :P

*me hides under oink v2*

anon
06-10-2011, 07:32 PM
You didn't hear this from me, but bijoy has invites.

ca_aok
06-10-2011, 07:37 PM
I was going to PM him a goatse link as a screenshot, unfortunately he's DP'd :(

anon
06-10-2011, 07:44 PM
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/983/ukt.jpg (http://www.youareanidiot.org/)

Hologram
06-10-2011, 09:01 PM

Nice to actually see some proof.

ca_aok
06-10-2011, 09:04 PM
It's level 20.

Swepsycho, if you post your IP address range and email addresses here publicly we can get you an invite. It's part of their application process.

IdolEyes787
06-10-2011, 09:08 PM
I was wondering do you have to actually be English to be a member or is having a dry sense of humour,being a bit of a fop and having bad teeth good enough?

Hologram
06-10-2011, 09:12 PM
I was wondering do you have to actually be English to be a member or is having a dry sense of humour,being a bit of a fop and having bad teeth good enough?

Bad teeth usually suffice.

IdolEyes787
06-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Unfortunately I brush and floss but for uk-t lite I'll go insult the drunk next door and maybe he'll punch me in the mouth.

megabyteme
06-10-2011, 09:19 PM

Thanks for the secret login page, please PM me details on entering...

anon
06-10-2011, 11:25 PM
Swepsycho, if you post your IP address range and email addresses here publicly we can get you an invite. It's part of their application process.

I'm interested. I have a static IP. I also run an e-mail server in my own computer, because GMail is obviously not l33t enough for this sort of stuff. You can talk to me at anon-sbi@[169.254.143.72] if I'm worthy enough.

Thanks for the secret login page, please PM me details on entering...

You have to click on the right pixel (this is a lot of fun!), then the login form will appear. You can use your old login data if you were a member - otherwise, you know who to PM if you're interested. ;)

I'd have bothered him myself, but I prefer to go through the application process. You must choose your inviter well, after all. :01:

1000possibleclaws
06-11-2011, 08:44 AM
AFAIK it's a new tracker with mostly new staff that thought it would be a good idea to name their site UK-T. It's not back, and I wouldn't get your hopes up that it will ever amount to something like UK-T.

ca_aok
06-11-2011, 12:59 PM
I'm interested. I have a static IP. I also run an e-mail server in my own computer, because GMail is obviously not l33t enough for this sort of stuff. You can talk to me at anon-sbi@[169.254.143.72] if I'm worthy enough.
Invite sent.

TONiC
06-11-2011, 03:18 PM
I don't want to fan the flames, but what must be about a year ago, I was given a link to a forum that was supposed to be UKT V2 - It didnt have a URL [IP address] and had the "wheel mod" motif to it - tried registering but it was a no go. Personally I believe there must be a V2, but I ain't gunna lose sleep trying to find it.

anon
06-11-2011, 08:29 PM
Invite sent.

Thank you... looks awesome :)

I don't want to fan the flames, but what must be about a year ago, I was given a link to a forum that was supposed to be UKT V2 - It didnt have a URL [IP address] and had the "wheel mod" motif to it - tried registering but it was a no go. Personally I believe there must be a V2, but I ain't gunna lose sleep trying to find it.

Didn't someone make a phony official forum in hopes of finding invites to l33t trackers or something... or was that only when ScT closed?

TONiC
06-12-2011, 11:11 AM
Didn't someone make a phony official forum in hopes of finding invites to l33t trackers or something... or was that only when ScT closed?

Possibly... Post downfall of ScT there was Eclectical, but I thin that was official - though it kinda got abused 'cos it was open sign ups I think and people were joining who weren't members and it turned into a free for all invite traders den.. With UKT, I dunno; I wasn't on the original, and tbh I heard it was nothing special: 3000 torrents and 2 uploaders. Pull the other leg please.

n00bz0r
06-12-2011, 02:02 PM

Possibly... Post downfall of ScT there was Eclectical, but I thin that was official - though it kinda got abused 'cos it was open sign ups I think and people were joining who weren't members and it turned into a free for all invite traders den.. With UKT, I dunno; I wasn't on the original, and tbh I heard it was nothing special: 3000 torrents and 2 uploaders. Pull the other leg please.
2 uploaders? you sure? Coz I still remember there were considerably higher in number.
Anyway, the best part about that site was the rate at which requests got filled.
I haven't come across a site which had uploaders as good at sourcing rare stuff for filling requests, within the shortest period of time, as UKT once was.

robogo25
06-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Would be interested in the original or just some kind of false UK-T, false staff?

Funkin'
06-13-2011, 03:28 AM
AFAIK it's a new tracker with mostly new staff that thought it would be a good idea to name their site UK-T.

Instead of showing more activity at all the other 0day/general sites that they're a member of people race to join one more that they don't need. It's gotta be the name...

n00bz0r
06-13-2011, 03:39 AM
AFAIK it's a new tracker with mostly new staff that thought it would be a good idea to name their site UK-T.

Instead of showing more activity at all the other 0day/general sites that they're a member of people race to join one more that they don't need. It's gotta be the name...
Sadly, this isn't the 'ideal world', which we live in.

DanielleD87
06-13-2011, 05:51 AM
AFAIK it's a new tracker with mostly new staff that thought it would be a good idea to name their site UK-T. It's not back, and I wouldn't get your hopes up that it will ever amount to something like UK-T.
Yah, beyond the name of the site and some familiar faces I wouldn't call it wheelmods by any means.

Atm the site is sub-par at best, and I'm not holding my breath. It is to new to really judge atm. It is so new in fact that most torrents have 1 to 2 seeders and almost all of them are free leech because there is not enough credits circulating on the site yet.

MiNiMAL
06-13-2011, 06:54 AM
wrong topic.

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 11:36 AM
Oh good another site based on favourtism and perceived internet eliteness. I'll really have to get me a seedbox and start idling on the proper sites to prove my worthiness.

Fiji
06-13-2011, 11:59 AM
It's level 20.

I think it is more than scarcity :D Exigo and AOM

n00bz0r
06-13-2011, 12:18 PM
Oh good another site based on favourtism and perceived internet eliteness. I'll really have to get me a seedbox and start idling on the proper sites to prove my worthiness.
:lol: @ 'idling'

robogo25
06-13-2011, 01:10 PM
thank you very much

this is just an imitation uk-t, forgettable page

I'm sorry the original UK-t RIP :(

GrimmReaper66
06-13-2011, 02:22 PM
Yes, sadly the original is gone, you can never bring back original for obvious reasons, but can say for sure this IS uk-t reborn, looking at users etc almost all are from original ukt and most staff is as well, ya they are just restarting and member count is lower it is building to it's once great standing....even old took time to build to the lever it was when it went down, I for one am happy to have gotten back in and with all the original members coming in every day am sure it will very soon once again be glorious self.....it's not the looks after all that make a site great....it's the members.

DanielleD87
06-13-2011, 03:20 PM
OH snap it is grim!
I haven't talked to you in years! What brings you to filesharingtalk?

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Yes, sadly the original is gone, you can never bring back original for obvious reasons, but can say for sure this IS uk-t reborn, looking at users etc almost all are from original ukt and most staff is as well, ya they are just restarting and member count is lower it is building to it's once great standing....even old took time to build to the lever it was when it went down, I for one am happy to have gotten back in and with all the original members coming in every day am sure it will very soon once again be glorious self.....it's not the looks after all that make a site great....it's the members.

No offense but you're not very bright are you?

Hologram
06-13-2011, 04:15 PM

Love is in the air.

As for UK-T. It died, and when something is dead it's dead.

1000possibleclaws
06-13-2011, 05:03 PM
all the original members coming in every day am sure it will very soon once again be glorious self

Hopefully not including the damned dvd seller

Hologram
06-13-2011, 05:05 PM
all the original members coming in every day am sure it will very soon once again be glorious self

Hopefully not including the damned dvd seller

I've wondered what was a guy named 1000possibleclaws doing in my friend list, then it struck me, its TSOL.

ca_aok
06-14-2011, 12:05 AM
As for UK-T. It died, and when something is dead it's dead.
Haven't you ever played Nazi Zombies? It doesn't always work that way :o

GrimmReaper66
06-14-2011, 12:25 AM
[QUOTE=GrimmReaper66;3586574]Yes, sadly the original is gone, you can never bring back original for obvious reasons, but can say for sure this IS uk-t reborn, looking at users etc almost all are from original ukt and most staff is as well, ya they are just restarting and member count is lower it is building to it's once great standing....even old took time to build to the lever it was when it went down, I for one am happy to have gotten back in and with all the original members coming in every day am sure it will very soon once again be glorious self.....it's not the looks after all that make a site great....it's the members.

Not offended in the least, every one is entitled their opinion, it takes a lesser man to disrespect that right and call names and or be arrogant, in my opinion people that do that should be pitied.

That said, no from what I understand the original database was scanned and all cheats/bad users where not invited back...and obviously one or two of the very top staff declined returning....at least under a name recognizable for obvious reasons...make no mistake, uk-t is back with version two and a slightly different look.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 12:38 AM
[QUOTE=IdolEyes787;3586612]

Not offended in the least, every one is entitled their opinion, it takes a lesser man to disrespect that right and call names and or be arrogant, in my opinion people that do that should be pitied.

That said, no from what I understand the original database was scanned and all cheats/bad users where not invited back...and obviously one or two of the very top staff declined returning....at least under a name recognizable for obvious reasons...make no mistake, uk-t is back with version two and a slightly different look.

Excuse my pitiful lack of understanding but it appears to the lesser eye that you are calling names and being ...arrogant you just are doing it in a more convoluted manner. I guess that comes with being a bigger person. I guess.

Funkin'
06-14-2011, 12:45 AM

:lol: You've been on a roll lately.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 12:50 AM
I have some torn cartilage in my chest and it's taken away my ability to mince words.
That and I'm generally a lesser person.Probably why I hang out in bars and try to pick up women with self esteem issues.

Night0wl
06-14-2011, 02:40 AM

I call lies since I'm neither a cheat or a ba... hmm.. what constitutes a bad user?

DanielleD87
06-14-2011, 07:38 AM
Cut the bullshit Grimm. I know users who are good members that were not invited to this new site. The rules are completely different, the staff is different, the theme/overall setup is terrible, and (not that I've checked) but I don't see you upping stuff to the new site. What gives?

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 11:25 AM
I have some torn cartilage in my chest and it's taken away my ability to mince words.

Update to this. I spent one miserable night after the Tylenol wore off. They say torn chest cartilage is one of worst injuries to incur since there's no movement that doesn't aggravate it.
I actually got a bit panicky when I started having trouble breathing from not being able to properly expand my chest.

I now return you to talk of another bt site that you don't need.

PS from the peanut gallery. Honestly some people take this shite way too seriously.

kingeater
06-14-2011, 11:57 AM
But isn't that half the fun of reading these threads here? Someone starts a thread how they want to get in a leet site/got kicked out of a leet site/how cool said site is, then the detractors say how bad the site is for various reasons, and then someone mocks them. Eventually the thread grows into a multi-page spamfest for all to be enterained by. In conclusion, no seriousness=no mocking/sarcastic remarks/flaming=less entertainment :P

Hologram
06-14-2011, 12:06 PM
But isn't that half the fun of reading these threads here? Someone starts a thread how they want to get in a leet site/got kicked out of a leet site/how cool said site is, then the detractors say how bad the site is for various reasons, and then someone mocks them. Eventually the thread grows into a multi-page spamfest for all to be enterained by. In conclusion, no seriousness=no mocking/sarcastic remarks/flaming=less entertainment :P

You sir, are completely right.

GrimmReaper66
06-14-2011, 01:12 PM
Cut the bullshit Grimm. I know users who are good members that were not invited to this new site. The rules are completely different, the staff is different, the theme/overall setup is terrible, and (not that I've checked) but I don't see you upping stuff to the new site. What gives?

From what I am told all that remained is an older backup that was used, so if you joined after that date then you would not have received an invite.. As for upping?? Come on do you really think I would be posting here under the same name I have there? Are you using the same name here as there?

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 01:25 PM
As for upping?? Come on do you really think I would be posting here under the same name I have there? Are you using the same name here as there?

They're both like pseudonyms you do realize that?

mjmacky
06-14-2011, 02:52 PM

Update to this. I spent one miserable night after the Tylenol wore off. They say torn chest cartilage is one of worst injuries to incur since there's no movement that doesn't aggravate it.
I actually got a bit panicky when I started having trouble breathing from not being able to properly expand my chest.

I now return you to talk of another bt site that you don't need.

PS from the peanut gallery. Honestly some people take this shite way too seriously.

This happened to me when I was younger, guess I'm lucky it was when I was younger because it was hell. It's quite absurd to find breathing painful, but that's what the injury entails. I injured myself in wrestling, how did you tear yours?

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 03:07 PM
This happened to me when I was younger, guess I'm lucky it was when I was younger because it was hell. It's quite absurd to find breathing painful, but that's what the injury entails. I injured myself in wrestling, how did you tear yours?
Incline dumbbell bench press with too much weight and consequentially bad form. Trouble with dumbbells is that you don't end up racking them high but have to twist and lower them at the finish. Damn physics .Shearing forces should be outlawed.77395

mjmacky
06-14-2011, 03:44 PM
It's one of the more prevalent forms of irony, exercise leading to physical injury.

DanielleD87
06-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Of course not. Do you know who I am? Are you the same person I'm thinking of? Obviously I can identify who you are, so your nick isn't that different on IRC, and other sites I recall from years ago.

Should we take this conv to PM?

mjmacky
06-14-2011, 07:17 PM
Of course not. Do you know who I am? Are you the same person I'm thinking of? Obviously I can identify who you are, so your nick isn't that different on IRC, and other sites I recall from years ago.

Should we take this conv to PM?

??? who are you talking to?

Edit: nevermind this was carrying over from previous page

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 07:34 PM
They like to ignore lesser beings, it makes them feel important.

mjmacky
06-14-2011, 07:50 PM
:01:

Quarterquack
06-14-2011, 08:53 PM

Talk about yourself. I got an FLS position. It's as good as being SysOp.

DanielleD87
06-14-2011, 09:29 PM
^ :lol:

funny

Hologram
06-14-2011, 09:37 PM

Aren't you cool.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 09:47 PM

FLS is the internet equivalent of being a student intern.Positions of semi-prestigious impotence given merely so the people in charge can shirk responsibility and still have things done without having to pay anyone.

Pat yourself on the back stooge.

Quarterquack
06-14-2011, 10:08 PM
Pat yourself on the back stooge.

You'll regret this when I eventually beat Anon to explaining to you the merits of limiting your active connections so that you can seed Brokeback.Mountain.1080p.DTS-HDMA.Dolby.x264-RiSE properly.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 10:19 PM
.....so that you can seed Brokeback.Mountain.1080p.DTS-HDMA.Dolby.x264-RiSE properly.

That must be some kind of FLS talk because I didn't understand a word of it.

Stabber
06-14-2011, 10:24 PM
My question is why do you still bother with this thread ???

anon
06-14-2011, 10:26 PM
You'll regret this when I eventually beat Anon to explaining to you the merits of limiting your active connections so that you can seed Brokeback.Mountain.1080p.DTS-HDMA.Dolby.x264-RiSE properly.

You reminded me of when I actually had to give someone a quick lecture on that. The guy ran 100 torrents with 10000 maximum connections and didn't know why his router collapsed shortly after opening uTorrent.

"Your Internet is like a tube and you're clogging it, you know what I'm sayin'?"

Quarterquack
06-14-2011, 10:29 PM
That must be some kind of FLS talk because I didn't understand a word of it.

It's English, mate. Now that I'm hanging out with the fellows from across the pond, helping them with their monopoly money spending ways and all, I thought it would be quite the suitable time to embrace values such as tolking with a propah accent and writing sentences intended to confuse others and wot not.

For the record, that lot really doesn't like any "Queen Sized Bed" jokes. Especially when one of the characters in the joke, rather bed, is named William.

"Your Internet is like a tube and you're clogging it, you know what I'm sayin'?"

I'd save my breath, Anon. It's a slow and tried weeding process. Those with the fattest wallets will buy a fat tube and disregard the process. Those with a tube approaching the limits of Keira Knightley's waist and little to no understanding of the system will eliminate themselves. That is, until technologies like fiber optics and lightpeak-style copper usage take charge, and then this will be one of those issues that people don't care about anymore; like a tape getting jammed while you're recording off the radio or a well only allowing one bucket of water up at a time.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 10:45 PM
My question is why do you still bother with this thread ???

George Mallory

Quarterquack
06-14-2011, 11:06 PM
You'll find, Idol, that you'll need to prove that, before you use it as a reasoning.

IdolEyes787
06-14-2011, 11:16 PM
I believe it so therefore it is.
Anyway I use the same logic with uk-t 2 having never been a member but still figuring out everyone there is a tool.

kingeater
06-14-2011, 11:53 PM

I'd save my breath, Anon. It's a slow and tried weeding process....
Only thing is, half of the fun being a mod at any site is lurking in the support channel and seeing what the craziest problem/people comes up. Or the ones that would never in their lives think about glancing over the rules/FAQ before uploading something. Funniest one I remember was a guy at T-I posting a review and touting we could never find his real nick. A minute and a couple google searches later, he was kicked :P Good times, good times.

Cabalo
06-15-2011, 12:02 AM
Only thing is, half of the fun being a mod at any site is lurking in the support channel and seeing what the craziest problem/people comes up.

Is that fun? That doesn't sound like it's fun. :mellow:

kingeater
06-15-2011, 12:22 AM
Eh, it's entertaining 1% of the time, boring the other 99%. It's the same way that a really bad movie is entertaining. It can be so bad and batshit crazy its funny. Tis all.

DanielleD87
06-16-2011, 12:18 AM
I believe it so therefore it is.
Anyway I use the same logic with uk-t 2 having never been a member but still figuring out everyone there is a tool.
:cry:

IdolEyes787
06-16-2011, 01:04 AM
Ladies excepted.

DanielleD87
06-16-2011, 03:06 AM
Ladies excepted.:happy::fst:

Hologram
06-16-2011, 11:50 AM
Ladies excepted.

I'm a lady.

Swepsycho
06-16-2011, 02:13 PM
is no ladys in internet idol n hologram.... :frusty: am busy wid something n u spam so much i read all....only post info or dont spam plz... :) @idol u say is fake..? @grimraper u say real...provid more info stats invit system n mayby screenshot....thx :happy:

ghurka
06-16-2011, 03:30 PM
Its a pity that Google does not have the facility to translate "Ramblings of a Moron" into "English".

Hologram
06-16-2011, 04:01 PM
Its a pity that Google does not have the facility to translate "Ramblings of a Moron" into "English".

Truly pitiful indeed. Broken english would be a great addition to translate.google.

IdolEyes787
06-16-2011, 04:27 PM
is no ladys in internet idol n hologram.... :frusty: am busy wid something n u spam so much i read all....only post info or dont spam plz... :) @idol u say is fake..? @grimraper u say real...provid more info stats invit system n mayby screenshot....thx :happy:

Coming from the made up persona of a mentally ill internet troll I find the "u spam so much" comment a tad much don't you think.
Btw I never said it wasn't real I merely inferred that I was against this type of artificially created exclusivity. Exclusivity ( of this type) is one short step from considering oneself superior.

anon
06-16-2011, 05:52 PM

Google's translation service learns, among other things, from "reading" translated texts in different languages. If anyone was willing to turn Swepsycho's posts in something that doesn't cause eye-bleeding, they'd easily be able to implement that.

mjmacky
06-16-2011, 07:57 PM

Google's translation service learns, among other things, from "reading" translated texts in different languages. If anyone was willing to turn Swepsycho's posts in something that doesn't cause eye-bleeding, they'd easily be able to implement that.

Submitting his writings to Google Translate... I think that would cause a regression in accuracy

Hologram
06-16-2011, 09:54 PM
Indoglish.

KushBlow
06-16-2011, 11:44 PM
The fuck is uk-t?

th0r
06-17-2011, 01:37 AM
the fuck have you been?

mjmacky
06-17-2011, 02:09 AM
The fuck is uk-t?

Don't know, is it relevant?

kingeater
06-17-2011, 06:23 AM
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

this is becoming a bit of bag of wank
That is an extremely informative post that was eloquently worded.

xedy
06-17-2011, 07:03 PM
the real URL is this belive me is not a fake

http://uk-two.org/login.php?returnto=%2F

try to signup see what`s hapen

DanielleD87
06-18-2011, 02:35 AM
The fuck is uk-t?

Don't know, is it relevant?nope

Cabalo
06-18-2011, 03:18 AM

What? No fake login page?

kingeater
06-18-2011, 03:54 AM
Well, it has all the cool pictures you have to click and the x-marks-the-spot deal. Makes me feel cool having to click those to just login to the site :P

The_Martinator
06-18-2011, 09:34 AM
My man Swepsycho is back!! :D

Hologram
06-18-2011, 10:01 AM

What? No fake login page?

That can't be! There has to be fake login page!

DeadPoet
06-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Maybe their login page is really some kind of fake log in page for the real login page?
Like you log in - there are 5 torrents to download, you need to choose the right one, you download it and real login page appears.

Hologram
06-18-2011, 12:32 PM
Maybe their login page is really some kind of fake log in page for the real login page?
Like you log in - there are 5 torrents to download, you need to choose the right one, you download it and real login page appears.

That is devious!

anon
06-18-2011, 05:02 PM

And if you choose a wrong one, which a real member would never do, you're shredded to pieces by an electrical shock sent through your Internets.

The signup page... what's up with it, xedy? It only says the site's closed and invite-only.

brento
06-18-2011, 06:11 PM

why would a torrent site disguise itself as a torrent site?

A
06-18-2011, 06:33 PM

Because it is a torrent site.

1000possibleclaws
06-18-2011, 06:55 PM

Why do these closed knit 'communities' do half the stuff they do? No good reason other than misguided imitation via being completely out of touch.

Funkin'
06-18-2011, 07:47 PM
I can't believe they actually named it UK-Two. I thought this was just what people were referring to the site as.

Hologram
06-18-2011, 09:46 PM
I can't believe they actually named it UK-Two. I thought this was just what people were referring to the site as.

That's what I thought as well.

A
06-19-2011, 05:41 AM

That's what I thought as well.
I am surprised that, you both are surprised over what a torrent site does.

Funkin'
06-19-2011, 09:49 AM
I am surprised that, you both are surprised over what a torrent site does.

You would think I wouldn't be after so many years of seeing such douchebag'ery(yes, it's a word). But yes, there are still those rare moments that catch me off guard and I think to myself "wow, I can't believe people can be so lame". These moments are far and few between, but they do happen.

t00z
06-19-2011, 02:57 PM
Like you log in - there are 5 torrents to download, you need to choose the right one, you download it and real login page appears.Hmm. In the site's current state, this could be true... Now I just need to figure out where to log into the real site.

Stabber
06-19-2011, 03:04 PM
uk-two ??? what a lame name ! Is looks like a pop music band :P

Hologram
06-19-2011, 06:34 PM

They probably have that too since they're so elite.

IdolEyes787
06-20-2011, 01:00 AM

If UK-too was a band it would be something like The Vines since they both operate with the same brand of pointless,annoying pretension.

whatcdfan
06-20-2011, 04:39 AM

Even more elite then Paris Hilton?

kallieb
06-21-2011, 02:23 PM

That, or the name given to a follow up CD because the first one was such a hit ;)

waki
06-21-2011, 05:28 PM

don't you see you create the hype for yourselves ;-)
i'm pretty sure the members don't give a * about the site's "status"

A
06-21-2011, 06:51 PM

don't you see you create the hype for yourselves ;-)
i'm pretty sure the members don't give a * about the site's "status"
Yeah right, hence the name UK-Two. They don't give * about the site's "status" at all, nor do the members populating it.

edit:

http://filesharingtalk.com/fst/useravatar/avatar201161_2.gif

waki
06-21-2011, 08:57 PM
they (old staff, members) just wanted to recreate the site they loved. have you ever seen a member hyping the site? it's always who is not in but would do anything to get the membership. the avarage uk-t user didn't even know there were more private sites other than that...

it doesn't really matter what i say. you just love to hate, and create the hype... but in the end of the day it's just another site to download movies and tv shows.

IdolEyes787
06-21-2011, 09:41 PM
they (old staff, members) just wanted to recreate the site they loved. have you ever seen a member hyping the site? it's always who is not in but would do anything to get the membership. the avarage uk-t user didn't even know there were more private sites other than that...

it doesn't really matter what i say. you just love to hate, and create the hype... but in the end of the day it's just another site to download movies and tv shows.

That would make some sense if haves were given to envy.

xJohnxSmithx
06-21-2011, 11:57 PM

This place is full of haters. I only visit here for a laugh.

IdolEyes787
06-22-2011, 02:27 AM

Ironic since you seem to take everything said far more seriously than you should.

xJohnxSmithx
06-22-2011, 02:37 AM
What gives you that idea?

GrimmReaper66
06-24-2011, 12:11 PM

Ironic since you seem to take everything said far more seriously than you should.

Idoleyes787 seems the biggest hater of em all, over 15,000 posts and I don't think I have read one where it wasn't bashing or trying to start something with someone....spamming post after post about sites he/she obviously knows nothing about and would likely never be a member of. Ah well every one is different....if bashing people and sites is what makes your e-dick hard so be it, your obviously well practiced at it, you only make sites like this more desirable, I figure the more you bash something the better it's gotta be because chances are if your bashing it so much chances are very good your not a member

IdolEyes787
06-24-2011, 12:42 PM

Idoleyes787 seems the biggest hater of em all, over 15,000 posts and I don't think I have read one where it wasn't bashing or trying to start something with someone....spamming post after post about sites he/she obviously knows nothing about and would likely never be a member of. Ah well every one is different....if bashing people and sites is what makes your e-dick hard so be it, your obviously well practiced at it, you only make sites like this more desirable, I figure the more you bash something the better it's gotta be because chances are if your bashing it so much chances are very good your not a member

Probably the great difference between someone like yourself and me is almost everything is done in fun and I never stoop so low as to attack anyone personally. I can only hope that you are extremely young and so there might be some reasonable excuse for your ignorance.
Attacking another person over what he was written on about a bt tracker on a silly internet website .Please take a good look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself are you really that much an ass?

As for your other assumptions I really don't give a hoot about your site ,why should I? I barely download anything anymore and when I do I certainly don't want to put up with ignorant egotists like yourself to do it.

xJohnxSmithx
06-24-2011, 01:14 PM

Probably the great difference between someone like yourself and me is almost everything is done in fun and I never stoop so low as to attack anyone personally. I can only hope that you are extremely young and so there might be some reasonable excuse for your ignorance.
Attacking another person over what he was written on about a bt tracker on a silly internet website .Please take a good look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself are you really that much an ass?

As for your other assumptions I really don't give a hoot about your site ,why should I? I barely download anything anymore and when I do I certainly don't want to put up with ignorant egotists like yourself to do it.

Really idol? Maybe you don't realize it, but you do sound insulting in a lot of your posts. For example this one. You say you don't personally attack people but the proof is in the pudding.
"Please take a good look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself are you really that much an ass?" " ignorant egotists like yourself"

Are these not personal attacks??

"Maybe SOMEONE should take a look in the mirror" ;)

IdolEyes787
06-24-2011, 01:29 PM
If in response to your venom I put " I think you're swell" I don't think it would have conveyed my feelings quite as accurately.
Anyway I stand behind what I said as I think "ignorant egotists" is more a descriptive than the personal vitriol you deem acceptable.

Btw I look in the mirror all the time, being as you seem well aware , in love with myself. Nice delts .

Anyway can we please get back to the topics at hand ,those being this is a forum and I should be ashamed for posting beyond a certain amount or in a manner that is annoying to some and that members of uk-tool are as a group sexually impotent.

ca_aok
06-24-2011, 01:36 PM
This thread amuses me. If they knew who IdolEyes was in the torrenting world they'd probably have been sucking his cock just a few short years ago.

Nonetheless, anyone who thinks everyone at uk-t/uk-2 is some altruistic being that doesn't care about the ego boost is delusional. You merely need look at the laundry list of members there that joined every secret/exclusive site.

I was a member of the actual second incarnation of uk-t (I think it's telling that the people who made the new site are so new that they forgot it should actually be uk-3). I joined maybe a year before it went down. It was a nice place, had a decent community, active forums/IRC, and it actually had leeching activity. Now we have a site with little-to-no activity in any sense, attempting to ride on the faded glory of what once was. They're trying far too hard.

And before someone says "well lol, then why did you join", I was actively hunted down and had several people badgering me to join, as I know happened to several others here. I've recently tried del_acct.php and delacct.php, no luck.

IdolEyes787
06-24-2011, 01:58 PM
This thread amuses me. If they knew who IdolEyes was in the torrenting world they'd probably have been sucking his cock just a few short years ago.

I am a nobody and very happy to precisely remain that.

xJohnxSmithx
06-24-2011, 02:01 PM

Dude, Really? Were you?

IdolEyes787
06-24-2011, 02:12 PM
You just made my point about you better than anything further I could possibly add.

ca_aok
06-24-2011, 02:17 PM
Dude, Really? Were you?
Yes, as you can clearly see by my posts, I'm nothing but a kind and polite suckup. Oh, wait.

As for a nobody, he was a prolific request filler at a site that pretty much everyone at uk-2 would have also called home. Though if you mean in the grand scheme of things, no offense mate, but I met Sir Tim Rice the other day and you don't quite stack up :(

Cabalo
06-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Is Uk-two still up? When is the next server bill due ?

IdolEyes787
06-24-2011, 05:44 PM
[Though if you mean in the grand scheme of things, no offense mate, but I met Sir Tim Rice the other day and you don't quite stack up :(

I watched The Lion King.:idunno: I like the part where Mowgli dances with Baloo the bear.

Look for the, bear necessities
The simple bear necessitites,
Forget about your worries and your strife.

Anyway Tim Rice < Jerry Rice< Tim Curry< curried rice.

ca_aok
06-24-2011, 05:54 PM
Well actually I was at a production of Jesus Christ Superstar and he'd come for a surprise visit to see the show. Arguably more of a cultural contribution than the disney stuff :P

Also rice pilaf is clearly superior.

IdolEyes787
06-24-2011, 08:16 PM
Edith Piaf > rice pilaf.

Also Godspell is >Jesus Christ Superstar than if for no other reason than Victor Garber with a Afro.

Pwner101
06-25-2011, 03:30 PM
Contrary to the mumble jumble thats been posted in the last 13 pages...
The site mentioned does seem to be up...
Whether its run by the former staff or not... No clue honestly.
However, I come to believe it is not the same staff...
Reason:
I was a former member of the original site. I received an email at the address I used way back then with an invite code to uk-two...
What makes me believe its not real?? The fact that the email they sent me with the invite code was also sent to over 1500 other email addresses which anyone else who received the email can clearly see.
The staff from the original site would not do a boneheaded move like that from what I remember they were somewhat knowledgeable with coding and such back in the day.
More than likely these clowns running uk-two found a backup of the database or some other site like SCT or SCC's database and used that to email all the email addresses therein.

GrimmReaper66
06-25-2011, 03:46 PM
You prove my point...everything is an opportunity to bash with you, you bring up age, you stoop to profanity and name calling and insults....this is "in fun" to you? To me it just comes off as a low classed punk. I can bet there is not one thread on this entire site that you have posted in where you have not quoted and bashed some one for speaking their mind on something you do not agree with, get your facts straight pal before you go spouting off at the mouth...it's not "my" site and I'm not some wet behind the ears punk you seem to think I am...maybe long ago you where a great person as your pal suggests, but now your just a bitter old man

IdolEyes787
06-25-2011, 05:19 PM
......, but now your just a bitter old man. No I bit myself just the other day and I taste like chocolate.To be fair it might be bitter- sweet chocolate though.
Also verily I'm not that olde.
Although I might be getting senile as I don't understand
your just a bitter old man.Do you mean I have a bitter old man stashed away someplace? :unsure:If so it probably explains that odd smell coming from the downstairs.

Btw you seem to be upset at me for doing the very things that you are repeatably doing yourself.:mellow:

Also I never mistook you for anything most of all reasonable .I would be sincerely interested in what username you go by elsewhere though to see if your total lack of humour and overly large ego extend to other sites or if we are singularly blessed here..

PS it's nice that you consider us
pal s though.:)

Swepsycho
06-25-2011, 06:03 PM
so many idiot mayby u wanna speak off idol in loung..? also lock tread cos good info is posted n uk-two is fake... :(

gamesover
06-27-2011, 08:57 AM
so many idiot mayby u wanna speak off idol in loung..? also lock tread cos good info is posted n uk-two is fake... :(

I'm not sure if a spellchecker or online translation tool would help in your case or if your too far removed from the english language that it would be hopeless.

Not trying to pick on people who can't speak english well, through private trackers I've met a ton of people from all around the world who's first language is not English and I could understand almost every single one of them. Not sure what your excuse is. That post, like a lot of posts we've seen from you, was so incomprehensible it boggles the mind.

Mokhtar
06-27-2011, 04:30 PM
uk-2 is obvious fail like skittles.
leet tracker for leet users, no one cares to use, just have acc to feel supreme bt being.

will be closed soon 4 sure.

IdolEyes787
06-27-2011, 04:53 PM
leet tracker for leet users.

Please explain the concept of an elite user please.

th0r
06-27-2011, 04:54 PM
revolt is dead,, it is fail like skittles tracker is.

uk-2 is obvious fail like skittles.

someone is butthurt by obvious fail skittles

mjmacky
06-27-2011, 08:53 PM
leet tracker for leet users.

Please explain the concept of an elite user please.

alternate spelling for idiot?

Swepsycho
06-27-2011, 09:08 PM
did i not tell u to lock tread..? idol plz thx...

mjmacky
06-27-2011, 09:26 PM
did i not tell u to lock tread..? idol plz thx...

There's no "u" on this site, you're thinking of a different site maybe. If we had a "u" here and he/she was a moderator, he/she probably would have locked this thread after the first post. That's because "u" takes the English only rule very seriously, and you're breaking it left and right.

Also, don't ask people to lock tread, it's very dangerous to start skidding all over the road.

Swepsycho
06-27-2011, 09:33 PM
who retard..? mayby u go read rules.... i can req tread closed...

Cabalo
06-27-2011, 09:42 PM
To swepsycho, do not start aimlessly trolling other people's threads.
I'm fine having you open your own trolling threads, but I will not tolerate you spread that bullshit you want some people to believe in to other threads.

This is your final warning.

pr0ntastic
07-10-2011, 08:37 AM
Was a member of the old UKT, if there is any staff member from the new version who was member on the old UKT, contact me. I would like to take a sneak peak to this new version. I can prove i was member of the original site.

Cheers

Dogder
07-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Same here, I was a member of UK-T. If there was someone from staff I'd really appreciate letting me know if there is a slight chance to join new version of the site :)

P2PDog
07-10-2011, 02:53 PM
Judging by what I see around various BT forums you have to be either an invite seller, or trader, to have been hand selected for membership to the new site. Being an ex-member doesn't qualify you, apparently :D

anon
07-10-2011, 03:41 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/374142-what-happened-to-UK-T

Remember me?

A13
07-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Apparently, the most difficult tracker in the world to join in the world ironically got shut down, while IPTorrents and TorrentLeech are still living and breathing just fine. Not sure what other purpose it serves to be so secret and have so few members, when even so, it got shut down. Or wait, they're doing this to be elite .... but that can't be true..... :unsure:

IdolEyes787
07-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Was a member of the old UKT, if there is any staff member from the new version who was member on the old UKT, contact me. I would like to take a sneak peak to this new version. I can prove i was member of the original site.

Cheers

Same here, I was a member of UK-T. If there was someone from staff I'd really appreciate letting me know if there is a slight chance to join new version of the site :)
I thought there were rules at FST against making requests outside of the invite section? :unsure:

Btw if there aren't such rules or if you can tip-toe your way around them please let me know so that I can do likewise and maybe increase my chances of finally getting into something kewl cool.
Thanks in advance.

anon
07-10-2011, 04:56 PM
I've been told there are unlimited sch**ost*** invites in UK-Two's forums. That way you could fulfill two dreams for the price of one. Nice, eh?

n00bz0r
07-10-2011, 05:02 PM
I've been told there are unlimited sch**ost*** invites in UK-Two's forums. That way you could fulfill two dreams for the price of one. Nice, eh?
I have always dreamed of UKT and sch**ost***
Now I could try and pull off a la inception.. :P

thanks so much for the heads up, anon :thumbsup:

IdolEyes787
07-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Leonardo Dicaprio living the dream.

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_82/leonardo-dicaprio/

domenic24
07-10-2011, 07:36 PM
I have always dreamed of UKT and sch**ost***
Now I could try and pull off a la inception.. :P

thanks so much for the heads up, anon :thumbsup:

i am a member on uk2 and ive never seen a invite forum there!!!

Chief_Garbonzo
07-10-2011, 07:39 PM
You prove my point...everything is an opportunity to bash with you, you bring up age, you stoop to profanity and name calling and insults....this is "in fun" to you? To me it just comes off as a low classed punk. I can bet there is not one thread on this entire site that you have posted in where you have not quoted and bashed some one for speaking their mind on something you do not agree with, get your facts straight pal before you go spouting off at the mouth...it's not "my" site and I'm not some wet behind the ears punk you seem to think I am...maybe long ago you where a great person as your pal suggests, but now your just a bitter old man

You have no idea do you? Does it make you feel better to come here and act tough? Your keyboard warrior skills don't impress any of us. Lol.

P.S. Go ahead, look through my post history, as it seems like its your only defense.

anon
07-10-2011, 07:46 PM

There's a user class prerequisite.

domenic24
07-10-2011, 07:49 PM

ohhh.ok then.i am just user class now!!

IdolEyes787
07-10-2011, 08:51 PM

ohhh.ok then.i am just user class now!!

Don't believe that cheater ,I asked staff and they apparently took away your access to certain forums because you attempted to trade UK-two invites.:(

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/435389-have-uk-2-invite-want-very-good-offer?p=3594699#post3594699

They say if you buffer your account excessively they might reconsider.

anon
07-10-2011, 09:09 PM
They say if you buffer your account excessively they might reconsider.

Nothing shows love for the tracker more than buffering your account like hell. Idling on IRC is a pretty good runner-up, though.

domenic24
07-10-2011, 09:11 PM
what are u talcking about man?what stuff?what forums?what???

n00bz0r
07-11-2011, 12:56 AM
You are not privy to that info. Move along.

mjmacky
07-11-2011, 08:19 AM

Some joke site I think

A13
07-11-2011, 06:45 PM

I think the dude might die from overload of information.

domenic24
07-11-2011, 07:22 PM

I think the dude might die from overload of information.s

lots of funny guys around here!!i think i joined comedy central forum by mistake.u are good.very funny!!!u got another post.u are 74 already,26 more jokes and you are there!!

VinX
07-11-2011, 07:44 PM

lots of funny guys around here!!i think i joined comedy central forum by mistake.u are good.very funny!!!u got another post.u are 74 already,26 more jokes and you are there!!

y u no speak engrish? iz easy

A13
07-11-2011, 11:20 PM

:yahoo:

I never got a compliment about my humor before so it's really appreciated. I just find it funny you're confused :happy:

And what does 100 post grant me? Immortality?

anon
07-11-2011, 11:46 PM
u are 74 already

He's 74? How do you know? :ermm:

njuubie
07-12-2011, 07:09 PM
UK-T is a crappy "tracker". Where the hell are all the peers? Are there any movies besides crappy Cam releases?

kingeater
07-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Someone joined here just to spread the love this morning :P

anon
07-12-2011, 07:28 PM
UK-T is a crappy "tracker". Where the hell are all the peers? Are there any movies besides crappy Cam releases?

Only the crappiest site on the Interwebs. Even FTN - which, may I add, stinks hardcore - outperforms this piece of rubbish. I made my own personal review already in another thread. You're all welcome to check it out.

Great site if you fancy slow trackers with almost no peers.

haters gonna hate

njuubie
07-12-2011, 07:29 PM
I'm being objective. Open your eyes, brother!

IdolEyes787
07-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Only the crappiest site on the Interwebs. Even FTN - which, may I add, stinks hardcore - outperforms this piece of rubbish. I made my own personal review already in another thread. You're all welcome to check it out.

EDIT: Here's my personal, objective review:

Hereby I feel compelled to say that FSC is a crappy tracker. It must have the worst design I have ever laid my eyes on - was the "designer" inspired by fresh vomit? I'm not even going to start by saying how ridiculously bad it is content-wise. Almost exclusively bad quality formats and 1 peer per every torrent. Is that site even alive? The last slightly entertaining or informative forum post was made in 2005. No wonder that every other thread in these forums is titled 'HAVE FSC, NEED XXX' - it's a piece of shit tracker and people want something with actual value.

Great site if you fancy slow trackers with almost no peers.

And yet apparently you still had to waste your time joining all three.:unsure: So instead of griping maybe ask yourself who is really the biggest idiot here?
Btw the answer for once isn't OlegL

Also if you are really my brother what did you do with my Anthrax CD?

njuubie
07-12-2011, 08:55 PM
It did not really take much time. It took about 3 minutes on each:

1) I received an invitation
2) I joined and collected the site
3) I rejected it for not offering me anything

It is that simple.

Btw. I never said that YOU are my brother.

IdolEyes787
07-12-2011, 08:57 PM
How much time did it take you to join the idiot society?

njuubie
07-12-2011, 08:59 PM
How much time per day does it take you to make ~16000 posts on a forum that deals with torrent trackers, their invites and trading. :unsure: You ought not be speaking about time and how to use it.

IdolEyes787
07-12-2011, 09:03 PM
Three minutes a day judiciously spread over an otherwise lifetime of wanton abandon.

It's also only 15,779 so need for the excess flattery.:)

Make that6 15778 as I've been automerged.:(

kingeater
07-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Hey njuubie, you know that they say about casting stones from glass houses....

IdolEyes787
07-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Sadly he seems to have run off right when I was going to ask him if he wanted to physically fight me.
I got my boxing gloves out for nothing I guess.

Artemis
07-12-2011, 11:37 PM
It did not really take much time. It took about 3 minutes on each:

1) I received an invitation
2) I joined and collected the site
3) I rejected it for not offering me anything

It is that simple.

I think the above highlight demonstrates what a useful member you are.....

kingeater
07-13-2011, 03:03 AM
Sadly he seems to have run off right when I was going to ask him if he wanted to physically fight me.

Oh, and I would've had a grand time setting the line for that fight and taking bets. Booh.
/Would've made a killin' I tell ya!
/Also, @Artemis he is about as useful as tits on a nun.

n00bz0r
07-13-2011, 04:34 AM

Oh, and I would've had a grand time setting the line for that fight and taking bets. Booh.
/Would've made a killin' I tell ya!
/Also, @Artemis he is about as useful as tits on a nun.
:yes:

legal
07-21-2011, 12:47 PM
Screenshots or never happened.

superjojo
07-21-2011, 12:52 PM

Now do you believe?

legal
07-21-2011, 01:14 PM

Now do you believe?

Thank you sir! I believe in it now (the design looks awful though).

Daniel_30
07-22-2011, 04:41 PM

Now do you believe?

Thank you sir! I believe in it now (the design looks awful though).

Sir ?! ok I got it ... Good luck with your request inside his pm box

jamie
07-27-2011, 08:21 PM
Hello guys
i need to find help IRC channel on uk-two

Thanks a lot!

IdolEyes787
07-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Hello guys

Thanks a lot!

Is this going to be another one like with your exigo account?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/429034-help-e****-disabled-account

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/435793-HAVE-E****-Acc.-mail-WANT-UK-2-invite-AOM-Invite

If so and I don't even like uk-two let me be the first to ask you to fuck off.

jamie
07-27-2011, 08:43 PM
i'm perfect user there !(i read the rules and faq and active on forum)
no need ban!
plaese anyone can help me ?

thanks

IdolEyes787
07-27-2011, 08:45 PM
No need ban ,need dictionary.

ghurka
07-27-2011, 08:51 PM
i'm perfect user there !(i read the rules and faq and active on forum)
no need ban!
plaese anyone can help me ?
thanksWhat's your username there

jamie
07-27-2011, 08:52 PM
yhea i use translator :)
my account is stolen ..please help me !
if anyone from staff of uk-two is here , contact me on pm.
i have the mail confirmation from uk-two

Please , i know not know very well english , but i need help 1

Thanks

pm @ ghurka

Artemis
07-27-2011, 09:37 PM
This wouldn't happen to be the reason for the ban would it ?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/435793-HAVE-E****-Acc.-mail-WANT-UK-2-invite-AOM-Invite

jamie
07-27-2011, 10:02 PM
i hope not!
The Respect the rules!

Even if I call trading, I consider myself a person who is very active and tries to help in improving relations with all
my friend from uk-two says that mine is not banned, but the recovery account is not working, I must speak with the staff
..... when they are invited to a tracker, I do always good. I try to correct any errors of the coder, looking for bugs or other things.
This is to help, do not steal!

thanks

[EDIT]
the thing that makes' funny, are the controls on dynamic ip (in search of accounts rendered or stolen)
every day, more and more people are using OpenVPN, mobile, connect to tracker for seedbox, impossible to monitor all IP addresses for the tracker.
Hopefully the tracker will update with their outdated rules! Times have changed, their rules were written many years back

Artemis
07-27-2011, 10:11 PM
i hope not!
The Respect the rules!

Even if I call trading, I consider myself a person who is very active and tries to help in improving relations with all
my friend from uk-two says that mine is not banned, but the recovery account is not working, I must speak with the staff
..... when they are invited to a tracker, I do always good. I try to correct any errors of the coder, looking for bugs or other things.
This is to help, do not steal!

thanks

Oh I see, you traded the a/c and now the person you traded with has recovered the a/c, or b you're not a terribly bright trader and used the same password as elsewhere and now others you have traded with know your password and have taken over the account.
It's OK just look in your goody bag for other things to trade, you'll have a brand new account in no time.

btw not steal, can say wtf I want!

jamie
07-27-2011, 10:19 PM
Well...i think my account is block for changed mail or changed IP.
and now not possible speak whit staff....this is is shocked :D
is not the right way !
help is appreciate

IdolEyes787
07-27-2011, 10:27 PM
yhea i use translator :)
Please , i know not know very well english , but i need help 1

That was unnecessarily rude of me and I apologize. I'm just jealous that no one filled my request for whatever that site is that I requested . Life is just so much blissfully easier when you are a liar I guess.
No offense like.

Artemis
07-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Well...i think my account is block for changed mail or changed IP.
and now not possible speak whit staff....this is is shocked :D
is not the right way !
help is appreciate

So it wasn't really your a/c was it ? If as you say you are such a good user, don't you find it vaguely creepy using someone else's signon ? what about the next time someone rocks up to talk to them in irc or on a post and it is a totally different person (using an english translator to boot)?
If you trade you trade, shit like this happens because the people who make the rules you respect so much don't like people trading a/c's, you can't pick and choose which rules to be a good user to you either accept ALL the rules or none of them and decline.

jamie
07-27-2011, 10:32 PM
lies have short legs, sooner or later are discovered, I have no trouble saying what I think even if I use the translator.
you are not offensive (I was impressed that no one yet has not offended me, 'cause I do not know English)
you are kind not rude
I am present in many non-profit tracker ... I can feel a collectors and everything has a price
I always wait for help uk-two ... thanks again for your understanding and patience

@artemis
I understand ..... you're right in part, but it is impossible to accept all the rules!
We all know that there are absurd rules (though, as you say we have accepted)
the game of trade will continue 'forever, hopefully with people that do not steal. !
inquiries concerning IP, trackers have to change the rules, in everyday life technology has given us the ability 'to connect anywhere, and that the trackers must understand (ip banned for change or email or ip) today the vpn are server everywhere

EDIT:
why my torrents are in seeding and downloading ? my ip not banned YUPPIEEE!
now i must how to login there ! HHAHAAH :)

Help please

anon
07-28-2011, 01:15 AM
@artemis
I understand ..... you're right in part, but it is impossible to accept all the rules!
We all know that there are absurd rules (though, as you say we have accepted)
the game of trade will continue 'forever, hopefully with people that do not steal. !
inquiries concerning IP, trackers have to change the rules, in everyday life technology has given us the ability 'to connect anywhere, and that the trackers must understand (ip banned for change or email or ip) today the vpn are server everywhere

I'm not sure he was referring to those rules.

zoeygirly
07-29-2011, 02:46 AM
Hello guys

Thanks a lot!

Is this going to be another one like with your exigo account?

http://filesharingtalk.com/threads/429034-help-e****-disabled-account

If so and I don't even like uk-two let me be the first to ask you to fuck off.

^ HAHAHAHA purrrfecct. Sorry but had to do it....

Human_Being
07-29-2011, 03:21 AM
I signed up and even bothered to fill out my profile in an honest fashion to request an invite, what ya sayin blud Lol

anon
07-29-2011, 03:45 AM
I suggest waiting for access to the invite section if you're referring to your FST profile.

IdolEyes787
07-29-2011, 12:19 PM
I signed up and even bothered to fill out my profile in an honest fashion to request an invite, what ya sayin blud Lol

I read your profile and I'm not sure that the Human_Being part is even true.

Human_Being
07-29-2011, 03:07 PM
It's true lol

You should just invite me, ill be active, aint looking to trade i just want an invite,
any uk admins out there PM me if you got one going.

a7x
07-29-2011, 03:46 PM
I dont think you can receive any PM. http://filesharingtalk.com/images/smilies/no2.gif

Human_Being
07-29-2011, 04:20 PM
Your probably right, didnt think about that. Ill try my luck at a later date!

anon
07-29-2011, 05:36 PM
I dont think you can receive any PM. http://filesharingtalk.com/images/smilies/no2.gif

...plus it's not allowed to ask here anyway... hence my comment on post #195.

Human_Being
08-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Later has become now. Funny thing time.

Pm box open then