PDA

View Full Version : This section is boring

Polarbear
06-12-2011, 05:33 AM
The BT section becomes more boring everyday. Where are the new members who write interesting posts?

whatcdfan
06-12-2011, 07:16 AM
The BT section becomes more boring everyday. Where are the new members who write interesting posts?

The older members (those who write most of the interesting posts) aren't posting in the BT section as frequently as they use to, some of them have even disappeared from the scene.:(

bijoy
06-12-2011, 07:17 AM
:pinch:

Daniel_30
06-12-2011, 08:24 AM
Because it's full of arrogants which they insult who are don't respect them or being philosopher with some sily judgments about someone they don't know about him anything except a few of numbers or random picutre ! Huh funny, so everyone just avoids to make a topic because mostly you'll get shit except who has a complain about his banned account or who want to put an advertisment for his own tracker.

p.s : This is my opinion so any fucking stupid want to quote this and trys to make fun I won't response to him.

Disme
06-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Because it's full of arrogants which they insult who are don't respect them or being philosopher with some sily judgments about someone they don't know about him anything except a few of numbers or random picutre ! Huh funny, so everyone just avoids to make a topic because mostly you'll get shit except who has a complain about his banned account or who want to put an advertisment for his own tracker.

p.s : This is my opinion so any fucking stupid want to quote this and trys to make fun I won't response to him.

Hmmm ... have you taken a good look at your own posts around here? It seems the only thing you've been doing is being rude in some kind of toddler-English :frusty:

cibu
06-12-2011, 11:52 AM

You're right , people tend to avoid asking different questions now !

Hologram
06-12-2011, 11:58 AM

A very intriguing fellow, you are.

mrnobody
06-12-2011, 12:16 PM
remember the time when 30-40 logged in members were browsing this section almost all the time? now you'll see less than 20 logged in members.

Hologram
06-12-2011, 12:38 PM
remember the time when 30-40 logged in members were browsing this section almost all the time? now you'll see less than 20 logged in members.

At the time of this post 110 people (and maybe a bot?) are viewing this section.

It's just that certain people who were making 90% of drama in here are absent.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2011, 12:49 PM

Translation: I don't want anything out of this site but invites with maybe a side order of people insincerely agreeing with everything I say.
Also as I've attempted and obviously failed to make clear in the past , most any "insult" or "judgement" is done jokingly and even those that aren't well you must be a bloody idiot to truly care what anyone on an internet website says about you.

As for the original question ,I think the world has used up it's quotient of above average people and we are stuck with morons from here on in.
Either that or there are too many foreigners.

No offense .

Also what kind of fucking idiot keeps track of how many people are currently browsing ?
Again no offense to the idiot.

Hologram
06-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Also what kind of fucking idiot keeps track of how many people are currently browsing ?

It's kind of hard to miss it.

However, keeping actual dated record of people visiting this section is little disturbing.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2011, 01:08 PM
It's also not hard to cross the street without getting hit by a car but people still managed to do it so I don't see your point.

Hologram
06-12-2011, 03:57 PM
It's also not hard to cross the street without getting hit by a car but people still managed to do it so I don't see your point.

People who have a working brain seem to do it just fine.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Yes but I'd rather be hit by a car than eaten by a zombie so there's that to consider.

Hologram
06-12-2011, 04:09 PM
Yes but I'd rather be hit by a car than eaten by a zombie so there's that to consider.

I'd rather hit a zombie with a car.

IdolEyes787
06-12-2011, 05:51 PM
On further reflection I must make note of the irony of both the topic and given the topic the author.

Btw anybody tell me exactly how many people are browsing this thread right now?
Also not to you're being unreasonably judgmental or anything because I support that but exactly how do you determine is something or someone is "interesting".That they sputter on endlessly about HD or how much some idiot with a seedbox for reasons unknown can upload because frankly I find neither "interesting" in the least.

Just saying oh boring one.

anon
06-12-2011, 06:19 PM
Btw anybody tell me exactly how many people are browsing this thread right now?

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
anon-sbi

phrenzy
06-12-2011, 07:02 PM
Good members seem to come and go but the trolls just stay and fester..... Though I seem to zip through a few times a week to see whats up....

IdolEyes787
06-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Good members seem to come and go but the trolls just stay and fester..... Though I seem to zip through a few times a week to see whats up....

Since you seem so discerning not to mention unnecessarily insulting

I have to ask is this how you define being a good member?

phrenzy
06-13-2011, 02:13 AM
So i guess you see yourself as a festering troll?

chalice
06-13-2011, 02:20 AM
Threads started by autistic German bedroom DJ's are the best threads you're ever gonna get.

So get it while it's hot, kids.

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 02:30 AM
So i guess you see yourself as a festering troll?

Personally I like to think of myself as a boyishly handsome troll and you conveniently failed to answer the question .

phrenzy
06-13-2011, 02:33 AM
I'm a ok member that chooses not to dive into BT drama, well not anymore....lol

1000possibleclaws
06-13-2011, 02:41 AM

It's kind of hard to miss it.

However, keeping actual dated record of people visiting this section is little disturbing.

Most of those are probably browsing the trades and invites sections.

Cabalo
06-13-2011, 02:44 AM
The BT section would be hot again if we made it invite only, and preferentially hard to get to. Then its members would be easily labeled as a tight-knit bunch of people with a common interest.

I wonder how no one has ever come up across this idea in the past...

Cut-Copy-Paste
06-13-2011, 04:59 AM
The BT section would be hot again if we made it invite only

An Invite to get more Invites :w00t: :stars:

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm a ok member that chooses not to dive into BT drama, well not anymore....lol

There are entire other sections of FST you know.

Fiji
06-13-2011, 12:21 PM

You're right , people tend to avoid asking different questions now !

This is often only of piracy :cry:

mjmacky
06-13-2011, 12:24 PM
The BT section would be hot again if we made it invite only, and preferentially hard to get to. Then its members would be easily labeled as a tight-knit bunch of people with a common interest.

But I don't think it will work unless another forum also goes to invite only, then the members can trade their forum accounts/invites back and forth, forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQoJo81lujk

Cabalo
06-13-2011, 12:27 PM
It's not about trading, it's about that warm feeling of leetness / being respected / etc.

mjmacky
06-13-2011, 12:36 PM
I didn't know it was a warm feeling. But when you think about it, it would feel pretty warm to have your tongue in someone else's rectum for extended periods of time.

OlegL
06-13-2011, 02:18 PM
OP, forgive me in advance if you don't think what I am about to tell you is interesting, but two days ago I was banned from hdbits. I was banned because I had broken the promise I had given them. My promise was not to join their irc channel, yet two days ago I joined it, had a nice conversation with people, and after I left it, I was banned from the site.

anon
06-13-2011, 03:26 PM

I remember Rart made a thread about that two years ago, back when I only lurked this place as a guest. You moved it to the lounge.

Combine an invite-only FST with megabyteme's "member levels" and we have a winner.

Hologram
06-13-2011, 04:12 PM

I remember Rart made a thread about that two years ago, back when I only lurked this place as a guest. You moved it to the lounge.

Combine an invite-only FST with megabyteme's "member levels" and we have a winner.

That has potential to rock.

Cabalo
06-13-2011, 05:21 PM
OP, forgive me in advance if you don't think what I am about to tell you is interesting, but two days ago I was banned from hdbits. I was banned because I had broken the promise I had given them. My promise was not to join their irc channel, yet two days ago I joined it, had a nice conversation with people, and after I left it, I was banned from the site.

Ahem, this isn't the lounge.

Pwner101
06-13-2011, 05:59 PM

You could also have some graffic artist come out with some special Sigs for e-peen rights too.
Such as... FST Invited Member: Level 10. << You could even have different characters for different levels. Like Level 1 can have just pacman showing... level 2 could be pacman with the ghosts chasing him. etc.... you get the idea.

cap87
06-13-2011, 06:03 PM
The lack of drama makes things kind of boring tbh.

Cabalo
06-13-2011, 06:12 PM
Level 10 would be Donkey Kong.

Hologram
06-13-2011, 06:16 PM
More like pixel kong.

anon
06-13-2011, 06:31 PM
Level 10 should probably be Crysis 2, or whatever game holds the record for photorealistic graphics for the next three months.

Hologram
06-13-2011, 06:32 PM
Level 10 should probably be Crysis 2, or whatever game holds the record for photorealistic graphics for the next three months.

It has to have shiny guns!

cap87
06-13-2011, 06:42 PM
BF3 anyone?

mrnobody
06-14-2011, 11:38 AM

At the time of this post 110 people (and maybe a bot?) are viewing this section.

It's just that certain people who were making 90% of drama in here are absent.

I mean members as in logged in members. 90-100 of those 110 are probably just guests/bots.

Hologram
06-14-2011, 12:05 PM
this is the most interesting section in my humble opinion

Your humble opinion is right.

spark
06-14-2011, 04:21 PM
I miss trolling in this section

Hologram
06-14-2011, 09:33 PM
I miss trolling in this section

I prefer rolling.

th0r
06-27-2011, 03:19 AM
i'm sorry i've been gone for so long, polarbear

respawn40
06-27-2011, 04:37 AM
Polarbear is a boring person.

NA_Magus
06-27-2011, 07:09 AM
People (interesting or not) come and go. Interests aren't always static.

cinephilia
07-02-2011, 04:19 PM
you know eisbär, there's not much to say except discussing the same old ethical questions and trashing newcomers.

bittorrent itself is boring as hell and there's nothing that hasn't been said already about the subject.

edit: i'm surprised idoleyes hasn't popped up yet to say something unnecessary.

IdolEyes787
07-02-2011, 05:00 PM
bittorrent itself is boring as hell and there's nothing that hasn't been said already about the subject.

More people on bittorrent should eat peanut butter and jelly because it's tasty.

edit: i'm surprised idoleyes hasn't popped up yet to say something unnecessary.

If wishes were fishes.

Swepsycho
07-02-2011, 05:19 PM
hi cine.. :)

cinephilia
07-03-2011, 12:37 AM
sup homeboy.

Disme
07-04-2011, 07:43 AM
sup homeboy.

Did it strike anyone else as highly suspicious cine re-appeared the moment DSK's housearrest was lifted.
Only logical conclusion: cine = DSK :shifty:

cinephilia
07-04-2011, 09:03 AM
dsk : presumed innocent
nafissatou diallo : alleged slut