PDA

View Full Version : XviD Community

bart
06-12-2011, 09:39 AM
http://xvidme.org/pic/logo.png
Heya.We have currently changed the server and of course our userbase was increased also to celebrate this we have opened registrations today http://xvidme.org/register.php .

Small Description:

XvidMe enters the BT scene – it’s the newest niche tracker on the block and as the name suggests, specializes in movie releases encoded using the popular Xvid codec. Site is just starting up but its aim is to become *the* place on the internet to find and download 700MB/1.4GB movie releases. XvidMe is not the first private tracker to try the Xvid-only formula – several similar sites have existed before, such as the likes of 700m.Bz and SceneXvid. None of these trackers are around today so that makes XvidMe the only specialized Xvid tracker currently online. As for the content on XvM, it’s pretty much self explanatory. Currently the site is a movies only tracker, with all uploads encoded in Xvid format. Releases are categorized into various movie genres such as Action, Adventure, Comedy, War, etc and are searchable from the main index.

What's this all about?

1) XviD releases only based on genres.

2) A proper description for every movie fetched from iMDB.

3) A generous seedbonus sistem.

4) User upload feature.

5) Plus many other features.

Hope you will enjoy our community as much as we all do.Good day!

n00bz0r
06-13-2011, 03:44 AM
When did XViD turn into a niche?
Either the word 'niche' means something else these days, or, you need to look the word up more closely ( http://www.thefreedictionary.com/niche )

Anyway, good luck with your 'niche tracker'.

Cut-Copy-Paste
06-13-2011, 04:13 AM
Its Niche because its only Alive tracker which focus on Xvid Movies only

bart
06-13-2011, 06:15 AM
Indeed also more info can be found at http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2011/01/xvidme-new-tracker-for-xvid-movie.html .It's not that new but it's self explanatory.

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 11:57 AM
When did XViD turn into a niche?
Either the word 'niche' means something else these days, or, you need to look the word up more closely ( http://www.thefreedictionary.com/niche )

Anyway, good luck with your 'niche tracker'.

HD trackers are considered niche ergo.......

Fiji
06-13-2011, 12:02 PM
awesomo ..

it can stay with

horrorcharnel
tehconnection.eu

in my bookmarks

that's right Beside KG

mjmacky
06-13-2011, 12:26 PM
What a terrible, terrible idea
What's next, a new MP3-only audio tracker?

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 12:28 PM
I could use one of those ,let me know if it happens.

mjmacky
06-13-2011, 12:33 PM
I could use one of those ,let me know if it happens.

What, I thought those would have been around and phased out already?

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 12:36 PM
No you're confusing them with the sadly defunct 8-track trackers.

mjmacky
06-13-2011, 12:50 PM

That's so advanced, I'd almost believe it was alien technology if it existed.

Edit: or magic government secret

anon
06-13-2011, 03:18 PM
What, I thought those would have been around and phased out already?

All Scene music trackers died on me. I liked SceneSound :(

MP3Scene seems to be still alive, though...

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 03:22 PM

Magic is always better than science obviously .

Hologram
06-13-2011, 04:17 PM
If this were a fairytale, then yes.

mjmacky
06-13-2011, 06:38 PM

Magic is always better than science obviously .

Ahh but magic is usually science unexplained

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 06:45 PM
Idiotic thought.Like if I wanted to have the innate wonder of the Universe explained to me I would have gone to school .
Btw I saw this big metal thing flying through the air today.I think it must have been an enchanted bus or something.

whatcdfan
06-13-2011, 07:49 PM

Whats so wrong about having a codec/category specific tracker?

With so many trackers showing up every day, competition has rolled in thus new trackers are getting specific.

As for the Mp3 only thing, there's a Russian website ( myzuka ) which offers HQ full albums in Mp3 format only, needless to say that it runs on a dedicated server ( which takes more resources then running a tracker ) , astonishingly it has more then 2,50,000 ( may be more, it's a rough idea)albums and is very very active, top uploader has uploaded around 70,000 albums with successors are not far behind, all this happening at a mp3 specific site.

IdolEyes787
06-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Any Britney Spears?

Hologram
06-13-2011, 08:12 PM

With so many trackers showing up every day, competition has rolled in thus new trackers are getting specific.

As for the Mp3 only thing, there's a Russian website ( myzuka ) which offers HQ full albums in Mp3 format only, needless to say that it runs on a dedicated server ( which takes more resources then running a tracker ) , astonishingly it has more then 2,50,000 ( may be more, it's a rough idea)albums and is very very active, top uploader has uploaded around 70,000 albums with successors are not far behind, all this happening at a mp3 specific site.

That's pretty insane. I wonder how that site is still up.

mjmacky
06-14-2011, 01:32 AM

Too old and inefficient in the face of newer codecs to be exclusive, too new to be building museums. It's a personal thing.

Hologram
06-14-2011, 07:30 AM
Any Britney Spears?

Or Rebecca Black?

kingeater
06-17-2011, 06:52 AM
Nevermind Britney Spears or Rebecca Black, how about some Dixie Chicks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9sraruD8ho

/it was a toss up between this video or "Not Ready to Make Nice" :P

chillax
06-17-2011, 08:47 AM
Tried to register and getting ERROR 404

bart
06-19-2011, 11:39 AM
That's because registrations are closed if you still need an account let me know your email and a quick reason like why do you need this site.

anon
06-19-2011, 05:35 PM
if you still need an account let me know your email

Posting e-mails in public isn't allowed in this section. Make another post and you'll have access to PMs, which are okay for this.

bart
06-20-2011, 07:29 AM
if you still need an account let me know your email

Posting e-mails in public isn't allowed in this section. Make another post and you'll have access to PMs, which are okay for this.

Sure do i was talking about private pm i know is not allowed but thanks for the heads up.