PDA

View Full Version : i'm a new user looking for gospel piano education torrent resources

mistertee
06-15-2011, 08:08 AM
Hi Everybody )

I'm new here and i wonder , could there be some private trackers where some of rare gospel and neo-soul piano educational materials (except of what could be found on easy accessible torrent resources) could be found
if anyone knows , please reply

Thanks in advance

Mr. Mulder
06-15-2011, 08:19 AM
i think i have some in my ballbag, perhaps you could check?

stan
06-15-2011, 08:21 AM
Not 100% sure I have searched for the right thing But Rutracker has a 2 dvd
Ethel Caffie-Austin - Learn To Play Gospel Piano
Site is open once a day for sign up. Suggest you use Google Chrome for its auto translate

and just noticed you have posted in the wrong section :noes:

mistertee
06-16-2011, 03:08 AM
thank u Stan , but all of these kind could be easily found ))
i'm looking for ...smth like gospelkeys ministry musician disc 4 , doobie powell neo soul etc
as for wrong section ... as a new user I haven't found special "introduction" section so ...

DeadPoet
06-16-2011, 08:16 AM
thank u Stan , but all of these kind could be easily found ))
i'm looking for ...smth like gospelkeys ministry musician disc 4 , doobie powell neo soul etc
as for wrong section ... as a new user I haven't found special "introduction" section so ...

They are on pianosheets, all 4 of them. :coffee:
No luck for Doobie though.

ca_aok
06-16-2011, 01:50 PM
Might be something on at http://imslp.org/ if you're looking for stuff that's public domain (most gospel music would be).

mistertee
06-16-2011, 09:55 PM
Yeah , DeadPoet , i've got those disc 3 and disc 4 from pianosheets and they are both rip of disc 3 ...file named vol.3 broken , and file named vol.4 is correct version of that broken file vol.3
i've repaired it with divfix utility ..i've sent a message to the uploader but he's not responding still..so am trying to find it somewhere else ))

anyway ...i've got my ears with me))) and all that materials is just good assistance and used for deeper understanding how everything works in modern gospel music)))

Funkin'
06-17-2011, 03:28 PM
Would love to get me a B-3 and start learning to play some jazzy gospel. Only if I had a spare fifteen grand(guess I could always get a keyboard though that has great organ emulation, but I would rather have the real thing).

I'm jealous.

Polarbear
06-17-2011, 10:34 PM
The Hammond is one of the few keyboards that can't be emulated until today. The Nord or B4 by Native Instruments come very close but you can still easily hear the difference to a real organ.

superpagla
06-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Hi Everybody )

I'm new here and i wonder , could there be some private trackers where some of rare gospel and neo-soul piano educational materials (except of what could be found on easy accessible torrent resources) could be found
if anyone knows , please reply
Thanks in advance

Here is the Tracker....Now search invite yourself....PianoSheets.org

mistertee
06-20-2011, 03:48 PM
thx superpagla but am already there )