PDA

View Full Version : Synthesised cannabinoid elements now banned in Australia

iLOVENZB
06-17-2011, 11:20 PM
Not sure what's going on here. An online store (Billy Bong (http://www.billybong.com.au/pages/CLOSING-DOWN-STATEMENT.html)) is closing down with this statement:

Why are we closing down?

Due to the extreamly high demand for our product, quite simply, we are struggling to keep up. As well as this, our Nanny Government, who would much prefer to take away our freedom of choice than to let us use our law abiding, tax paying, and responsible minds to make our own decisions, continues to impose restrictions based on no fact what so ever. The only FACT regarding Kronic, is that NEVER in 7 YEARS has a SINGLE PERSON, been HARMED, or NEGATIVELY AFFECTED in regard to their health, from using a Kronic Product. Our Products are safe and have always been that way.

TO THOSE MAKING THESE DECISIONS, SHOW SOME RESPECT TO THE CITIZENS YOU REPRESENT AND UNDERSTAND PEOPLE HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES.
Yes, it is true that there have been substantial delays in recieving our products...for this we apologise! We have done our absolute best, and will continue to do so untill every order has been shipped.
If you take advantage of these great specials, please expect delays of upto 3-5 days (from payment recieved) to recieve your order, but rest assured, YOU WILL 100% RECIEVE YOUR ORDER...We have plenty of stock left to go round.

Please Note - Kronic Currently Remains Legal in ALL STATES except for Western Australia, & South Australia. This will remain this way for at least 1 Month.

To end, we would like to thank you all for the support and appreciation you have show our company over the last 18 Months, we only wish that we could continue for a longer time.

The Views Expressed above are those of BILLYBONG PTY LTD, and NOT THE VIEWS OF ANY OTHER COMPANY OR PERSON.

Kind Regards,
BillyBong PTY LTD

Funny because I couldn't find any legislation when Billy Bong released the statement. On another board someone contacted a MOP and found what elements got banned:

JWH – 018
JWH – 073
JWH – 122
JWH – 200
JWH – 250
CP 47,497
CP 47,497 C8 HOMOLOGUE

Might devil around and find some legislation. The trouble with shady situations like this, is legislation is near impossible to find on a Government website. I would have better lucking finding appropriate legislation on the dealers site.

Topic should probably be edited. Only 3 states in Australia are banning, rest will likely follow.

Hologram
06-17-2011, 11:22 PM
That crap sucks anyway, they did Australia a favor. Natural grown herbs are the best, not some cannabinoid alternatives.

iLOVENZB
06-17-2011, 11:24 PM
This shit was actually pretty good. Had some at a mates place, depending on which blend you get it's more powerful than the natural stuff. Doesn't last as long as the real stuff though, which is a bonus in some situations.

Hologram
06-17-2011, 11:34 PM
This shit was actually pretty good. Had some at a mates place, depending on which blend you get it's more powerful than the natural stuff. Doesn't last as long as the real stuff though, which is a bonus in some situations.

As for natural, I didn't mean like completely hippie natural. Every once in a while I get some really potent skunk and it annihilates us. As for lasting long, that's what I don't like really, when I decide to blaze I usually want it to last at least 2-3 hours. But yeah I do agree, it definitely is a bonus in some situations.

iLOVENZB
06-18-2011, 12:00 AM
I meant "real" as as in not manufactured in a lab or someone's bathroom (Hydro/Hippie).

Hologram
06-18-2011, 12:07 AM
I meant "real" as as in not manufactured in a lab or someone's bathroom (Hydro/Hippie).

That's what I thought. I should've explained it better.