PDA

View Full Version : is punishment to hard...?

Swepsycho
06-21-2011, 02:32 PM
wat am asking about...guys...is disabled privs...is to hard punishment in torrents section..? :dry: ok i think is ok if u get warned wid disabled privs...mayby week..? :) but everybody disabled privs long time for many year...u think is to long no..?

anon
06-21-2011, 02:52 PM
When the staff give "permanent" disabled privileges, it's usually for a good reason.

mjmacky
06-21-2011, 02:54 PM
I could share my opinion if only I knew what you just said. Well, this will be my response according to what I think you said.

The officer's testimony that sexual intercourse was taking place between the driver and passenger of a moving vehicle is subject to his credibility of being able to make that observation. There's a good chance that he doesn't recall if the windows were tinted. If he isn't able to answer quickly in claiming the windows were not tinted, you can assert that you have tinted windows and it wouldn't be possible to determine exactly what movements were happening in the car. From that you point you simply state that as far as you can tell, the passenger was grabbing something from the back seat.

I wouldn't overdo it on arguing against the speeding charge, the court may be a bit homophobic and rather not believe that intercourse took place, but they'll still want to rake in some income off the charges.

IdolEyes787
06-21-2011, 03:00 PM
wat am asking about...guys...is disabled privs...is to hard punishment in torrents section..? :dry: ok i think is ok if u get warned wid disabled privs...mayby week..? :) but everybody disabled privs long time for many year...u think is to long no..?

Wat duz this haf 2 do wit bitTorrent?

Swepsycho
06-21-2011, 03:18 PM
@anon wat members was punish so hard permenent...? :S @idol m8 cos u get disabled privs from bittorrent...

IdolEyes787
06-21-2011, 03:23 PM
I would suggest maybe Everything Related to the Bored instead.

Swepsycho
06-21-2011, 03:29 PM
thx idol man...but is related in torrent this.. :)

IdolEyes787
06-21-2011, 03:34 PM
Iz not.Ask someone who nose before the thread is ignobly moved for u.

ca_aok
06-21-2011, 03:38 PM
If you jab your modem's power cable with a sharp metal needle while it's turned on, the problem resolves itself.

Cut-Copy-Paste
06-21-2011, 03:50 PM
What happens when some1 get Disable Prev?

Swepsycho
06-21-2011, 03:53 PM
@cut u cant see invit section...

heiska
06-21-2011, 04:08 PM
What happens when some1 get Disable Prev?

They lose their ability to spell.

ca_aok
06-21-2011, 04:13 PM
They lose their ability to spell.
Nah, that was lost when he was dropped on his head as a baby.

Cabalo
06-21-2011, 04:28 PM
C'mon, his infraction expires in less than 4 years. What's the rush ?

KFlint
06-21-2011, 04:56 PM
Clearly not the place to ask but you know it already. You were disabled for scamming another member so this DP is permanent. Think you even scammed other members with a dupe account if I remember correctly. You are an amazing asset for this site, no doubt.

Swepsycho
06-21-2011, 04:58 PM
@cabalo...i waited 4 year n i must wait 4 year again...? is too long cos i realy ned disable priv remove.. patriot foreve disable priv me cos of misunderstood.. :(

@kflint promis i was trusted...can tell story wat happend mayby..?

Cabalo
06-21-2011, 05:00 PM
If only you had the chance to solve it then... Now there's little we can do, especially when we believe you used a dupe account to scam another user after this account was DP'ed.

Why don't you come clean ?

Swepsycho
06-21-2011, 05:16 PM
how i come clean cabalo...?

scrappen
06-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Swepscyho, my favorite fst troll! How have you been? :D

Cabalo
06-21-2011, 07:04 PM
how i come clean cabalo...?
Use soap, don't forget to wash behind the ears.

anon
06-21-2011, 07:57 PM
Use soap, don't forget to wash behind the ears.

Post of the day goes to Cabalo!

Thank you and KFlint for telling us the story behind Swepsycho's greatness. I wasn't familiar with it.

Swepsycho
06-21-2011, 08:00 PM
dont joke wid me cabalo...i rly hope i get remove disable privs cos am trusted n he understood all wrong... :dry: i trade swedvdr acc+mail for f**... but swedvdr ban acc cos he is israeli..i never scam i nver take back.... rly hope u can mayby look in this cos i rly ned remove... :( if u wanna ask things...plz u can.. :yup:

A
06-21-2011, 08:26 PM
i trade swedvdr acc+mail for f**
Where is OlegL? Getting laid was never simpler.

anon
06-21-2011, 08:27 PM
dont joke wid me cabalo...i rly hope i get remove disable privs cos am trusted n he understood all wrong... :dry: i trade swedvdr acc+mail for f**... but swedvdr ban acc cos he is israeli..i never scam i nver take back.... rly hope u can mayby look in this cos i rly ned remove... :( if u wanna ask things...plz u can.. :yup:

If you still wish to discuss this, you should probably use the report section.

KFlint
06-21-2011, 08:45 PM

You still need to trade stuff? Looking at your past threads here I can imagine you have pretty much anything necessary to get the content you want. :unsure:

What's the point?

mjmacky
06-21-2011, 09:08 PM
So for sure his infraction wasn't related to some miscommunication? Why does it seem liked he learned ebonics from a chinese professor?

IdolEyes787
06-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Somewhere,probably a basement, a slightly mental troll is smiling contentedly.
It would warm the cockles of the coldest heart if anyone knew what a cockle was.

megabyteme
06-22-2011, 12:56 AM
Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe! :angry::angry::angry:Free Swe!*

*Apparently the total number of protestors is not allowed to be over 100. :ermm:

anon
06-22-2011, 02:20 AM
*Apparently the total number of protestors is not allowed to be over 100. :ermm:

The forum saw it coming.

Skiz
06-22-2011, 05:35 AM
Closed.

"Rule 14 - Mod/Admin Decisions
Decisions of the Administrators or Moderators ARE NOT up for public discussion or questioning and any such discussion or questioning will not be tolerated. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator by means of a Private Message (PM) or a thread created in the Report Section."